Beneath The Mask

By BiineTuan

Its like everyone is fake ... people changed... or maybe its just the mask that fall off .. Secrets revealed... More

Characters
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:

Chapter 13:

5 0 0
By BiineTuan

Next morning Yugyeom went to wake the girls up as usual. He hit Rym with his crutch to wake her up. She woke up and throw her alarm at him.

"Yaaa!!"

"What!! Where were yesterday!!"

Biine woke up from the yelling . She looked at them then closed her eyes again.

"Yugii let me sleep please"

"No wake up you have class today"

"I dont have morning classes let me sleep and wake Biine up"

"Im already awake, just let me change my clothes"

Biine went to change and Yugyeom rolled his eyes at Rym.

"As if you would attend morning classes"

"Now you understand , now leave me alone"

Biine came back and wore her shoes.

"Rym we meet at 12 infront of the restaurant okay!"

Rym woke up.

"Im already fully awake , wait for me I'll go with you"

Rym quickly changed her clothes and they went down , Rym had a quick breakfast and they went to school. And for the first time , JB was awake talking to Jinyoung.

Rym stayed with them and Yugyeom and Biine went to their class. Once they entered , all the girls started glaring at Biine because she is hanging out with the star of their class. A girl went to her, almost wearing nothing , a typical Queen B wanna be.

"You are a new here. And of course you have to show us what you can do to see how to deal with you "

Biine looked at her and Yugyeom pulled her away from her.

"Ignore her and lets sit"

"Who is she anyways "

"Well ,thats Andrea, the best girl dancer here"

Biine smirked , "Well that is gonna change "

The teacher came and tell them to all sit on the floor.

"As we all know , a dance battles are really important for dancers! So today we will be doing that..hmmm New girl! against... Andrea! come on!"

Biine turned to Yugyeom.

"He isnt talking about me is he"

"Show them what you can do! fighting!" Yugyeom smiled widely.

Andrea got up , Biine got up and looked at her bored.

"You start" Biine took a step back. Andrea hit Biine's shoulder with hers to challenge her and started dancing, Biine brushed her shoulder as if it was dusted by Andrea.

Andrea finished dancing and gave Biine a challenging look.

"Watch closely , You'll learn how to dance" Biine smirked at her and started dancing.

Every one looked shocked , Andrea sat down because she know she cant do better than that. The teacher looked impressed.

Biine sat next to Yugyeom again.

"So , What do you think?"

"Wow! When did you start dancing?! When you were born!"

"Naah , i started when i was 5 years old"

"Im sure you love dancing !"

"You have no idea!"

Next , the teacher showed them a choreography 2 times , and gave them a challenging look.

" Who memorized it?!", No one got up .

"If i didnt break my leg I would have showed him"

"Dont worry I'll do it for you"

Biine got up and went to the teacher.

"I guess Yugyeom broke his leg and Biine took his place, show us what you got"

Biine went to Andrea and took her cap and put it on.

Every one, except Andrea, started clapping , and the teacher is one of them.

"You memorized only after seeing it 2 times!"

Biine took off the cap , threw it to Andrea and fixed her hair. Andrea got up.

"I did memorize it too!"

" You sure about that? You always say the same thing but you never get them right, but go ahead"

Andrea started the first but got confused and sat back mad while Biine turned to Yugyeom laughing.

"I made my first enemy!"

The teacher showed the class some moves to learn and started passing around them , he then went to Yugyeom and sat next to him.

"What did the doctor say?"

"He said that i need to rest for at least a year"

" A year!! But werent you gonna audition for JYPEntertainment next month?!"

" I have two friends that are gonna audition next year, I'll audition with them"

"Okay , I believe in you . But dont let your body forget how to move, only your leg is broken , the rest no"

He patted Yugyeom's shoulder and got up and started clapping to get the class's attention.

"That will be all for today! We will meet next time dont be late! I'll give you a home work! i want you to make a choreography , an original one with steps i have never seen! you may all leave.Biine stay i need you"

All the students except Yugyeom and Biine left. The teacher went to them.

"Biine did you think about auditioning in one of the entertainment companies?"

Biine looked at Yguyeom then at the teacher and shook her head.

"You should! Yugyeom , tell her about JYP , SM and YG , you have the talent ! If i had a company i would put you two in a sub group! with both you in different groups and as soloists too! But too bad I dont.. so think about it , dont waste your talent like me okay ! go now !" He smiled at them left.

Biine and Yugyeom went to the cafeteria where Rym , JB and Jinyoung are and sat with them.

"Rym congratulate me! i made my first enemy today!"

"Really?! congrats! I hope she is evil and she will start making problems so that it wont be boring"

Yugyeom looked up to see Andrea approaching them with her two minions.

"There is she coming , you must be happy Rym"

Andera went to Biine and held her shirt collar. Rym looked excited.

"Better than what i expected!"

"Listen ! Im the school's top dancer okay! Not you ! So back off"

"I didnt want to have problems in my very first week , but you are asking for it"

Biine pushed her hands away and held Andrea's neck and started choking her.

"Dont fucking mess with me!"

All of them looked at Biine shocked , JB went to her and held her shoulders .

"Biine dont mind her, let her go she is gonna die"

"That will show her to not mess with me"

Biine pushd her and Andrea held her neck and started coughing .

"Its true you were the best , but now Im the best"

Andrea glared at her and left with her minions after her, and Biine sat down again.

"So where were we?"

Rym looked at Biine and hugged her .

"You are so strong I adore you!"

"Thank you Thank you"

Jinyoung laughed at them.
"Okay okay enough, lets go and meet up with your friend Youngjae and go to our forrest picnic!"

They all got up and went and got Youngjae and went to the forrest , they found a beautiful place and started settling down.

"Smile!!"

They all turned to Rym shocked since they were busy settling down and she took a picture.

"We looked soo cute!"

"We are always cute" Yugyeom flicked his invisible hair.

Rym rolled her eyes and they all started chatting, when she suddenly jumped.

"Wait i didnt call Mark! When we meet he will kill me!"

Biine looked at her weirdly.

"Why would you call him?"

"Because he was worried about miss Biine when she fought whith her father and ran away alone! Here you talk to him!"

"What !! No you talk!!"

They were pushing the phone between them , when Mark picked up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello Mark! Its Rym! Here Biine wants to talk to you" She gave Biine the phone and Biine throw Yugyeom's crutch at her.

"Ouch!"

Biine glared at her and put the phone in front her ear.

"Hello.."

"hey! What is this yelling"

"Its just Rym!"

"hahaha Okay ! So , How are you? i waited for Rym's call, i didnt take a phone number so i couldnt reach you"

"She forget! Im fine , how about you?"

"Look Biine it's not that i dont want to talk to you but if JYP catchs me on the phone he will kill me! so I'll call you later okay! send me your phone number.. If you want of course"

"Okay I'll send it"

"Okay thanks! What no im not talking on the phone!"

Mark hung up and Biine started laughing and gave Rym her phone back. She looked at the time and jumped up.

"Its already 12! The workers will arrive soon and the chefs are already there!"

Biine went running ,Rym looked at her sandwich.

"Why ! I cant even eat when im with her "

Rym went after her and JB too. Youngjae looked at Yugyeom.

"What is wrong with them?"

"Biine opened a restaurant , come on lets go with them"

They all followed Biine to find her talking to the workers, and the chefs arrived after them. Rym looked at them with wide eyes.

"Are they chefs or sport coaches! look at them!"

They all started planning and getting everything ready. Biine looke satisfied and looked at Jb's mother.

"Do have anything to add mrs.Im?"

"No my dear everything is perfect!"

"Okay then , so you'll all start tomorrow!"

The chefs nodded their heads.

"Since you like the menu I'll go and print it and they will be ready for tomorrow"

"And i will order everything we need , so i need the kitchen workers to be here tonight , but i wont hold you much dont worry"

"So I'll get the contracts ready today,..Rym we forget about the security!"

"I can work as a security guard if you want!"

Yugyeom hit her head"

"Yah!! Why!! Then you give us a solution to where we can find guards !"

"Why me?! you can ask the guard that is always following her"

Biine nodded her head, "Malik ..Yes he can hel.."

"You called me miss?"

Biine jumped and yelled. she put her hand on her heart and tried to calm herself. Rym looked at him shocked.

"You really are a ghost!! Where did you come from!"

Malik only smiled at her.

"Did you need anything"

"Well first , dont do it again , Biine's heart almost stopped , and second, we need some guards for the restaurant"

"Okay dont worry about it! And sorry Miss Biine"

He smiled at her at left. Biine was still trying to calm down and looked at the others.

"Then we can count on him.."

JB went to her and held her shoulders and smiled at her.

" You okay? Were you that scared?"

"You werent the one that talked about some one and he appears before you even finish your sentence!"

He laughed and gave her a glass of water.

" Here drink it"

"uhh..thanks"

Biine drank the water .And Jinyoung , Yugyeom and Youngjae Raised an eyebrow at him and Rym tilted her head to the right and looked at them , JB's mother looked happy that her son finally looked up from his books and he liked a girl. At that moment Malik came back , he noticed that JB is too close to Biine and he glared at him.

"I found 5 guards for now"

JB took a step back scared of him. Biine clapped her hands.

"Thanks Malik! So , Mrs.Im is the manager , everything passes by her before its done! And tomorrow you'll start working! Congratulations!"

"Cool now lets go back and eat!"

Rym started dragging Biine and the boys followed them to the picnic set. They all sat down and Rym started eating right away. Biine looked around to see a tree right next to them.

"Rym! Im up!"

Biine got up and climbed the tree. Rym looked to see her in the tree.

"Up? But you didnt eat"

"Be carefull Biine!"  JB yelled after her and kept looking at her.

"I'll eat later!"

"It's weired that Malik didn....aaah!! Next time make a noise you come!!"

"Sorry miss Rym"

"What?! Miss?! No just Rym is enough!"

"Dont even try Rym , i have been trying with him my whole life!"

"No not with me! Please Malik ! ..Youngjae lets go for a walk!"

She winked at Yugyeom and left with Youngjae trying to cheer him up.

JB laid his back on a tree and kept looking at Biine who was busy taking pictures . Jinyoung looked at his friend who didnt noticed him .He waved his hand in front of JB's eyes.

"Why are you looking at her like that?"

"What ! No it's nothing"

Jinyoung laughed , " No im sure there is something"

"I said its nothing!" JB laughed and pushed Jinyoung.

"OMG he laughed! He is not okay! He laughed and smiled!"

JB kept laughing and hit Jinyoung, "Shut up!"

"Yugyeom did you see that?! He is laughing! Biine tottaly changed him!"

Biine heard her name and looked at them.

"Did you call me?!"

Yugyeom gave her a cheerful smile .

"Jinyoung told you to take beautiful pictures of us ! not Ugly ones"

"Not my fault if you guys are ugly! Smiilee!" They smiled and she snapped a picture of them.

They passed the whole time chatting and having fun , until it was night.

"I think this is it , we have to go Rym , or dad wont shut up this time"

"Yeah lets go , mom was mad at me this morning too"

They cleaned up and went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 676 21
IGOT7'S Fanfic they are yours ;) hope you like it Rank#28 jbgot7 💓
1K 16 24
You have always been the type to focus on school. School always comes first but when you meet someone that takes you out of your world, your heart ha...
1.7K 120 13
Two boys from two different countries happened to meet in a totally different country to pursue the same dream. They kind of ran away from their surr...
74.1K 1K 101
The tittle say it all 💚😉 I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. 👏🏻 Btw all the picture in t...