Your Guidance

By TerrestrialParadise

Gang banging is a survival instinct, regardless of how anybody tries to paint it-Nipsey The Great More

Chapter One: How Bad Do You Want It?
Chapter Two: Whew Chile The Ghetto
Chapter Three: You Aint In The Hills No More, Erin
Chapter Four: Ain't Nuthin' But A Gangsta Party
Chapter Five: There's A Thug In My Life, How Am I Gonna Tell My Momma?
Chapter Six: He Marked His Territory, That's Yo Man
Chapter Seven: Hollywooooood, Hollywood Hands Swinging.
Chapter Eight: I'm A Better Actor.
Chapter Nine: I Wasn't Giving Up On You.
Chapter Ten: It's A Family Affair, Raise Your Glass In The Air EXCEPT Erin.
Chapter Eleven: I Guess You Were Right
Chapter Twelve: Mommy Issues
Chapter Thirteen: Number Two
Chapter Fourteen: Ruined
Chapter Fifteen: Playing House
Chapter Seventeen: Entanglement
Chapter Eighteen: You Know What It Is

Chapter Sixteen: Positions

2.4K 195 181
By TerrestrialParadise

"Get yo fine ass dressed, you coming with me"

Samantha barged her way into my home nicely dressed, I shook my head sitting down on the couch to eat some more of my fruit salad.

"Dress up for what? I'm really not up for all of that"

"To go support my niece at her school play"

"To be around your brother, I'm cool" I folded my arms staring at the television.

"I ain't take you as the type to give up easily"

Samantha walked up my steps while I continued to sit and watch television, a few minutes she returned with some of my dresses in hand.

"Which one you want to put on, I'm thinking the black because it will fit perfectly with this red jacket"

"I said I'm not going"

" Hurry up and shower"

She ignored me laying the clothes on my sectional, I sighed getting up to go shower realizing Samantha wasn't going to let me say no to her.

How much longer could I avoid Hussle with a baby on the way? we were tied together forever whether I liked it or not, it wasn't about me anymore it was about my unborn.

"Just know I'm doing this to help bring you and my brother together to stop all of this unnecessary beefing and because Mani requested you come because she saw you do your thing with acting on set and she wants you to see her"

"I'm down for the cause of supporting your niece but your brother has made it clear who has his attention and it damn sure ain't me"

"That bitch got y'all fucked up foreal he thinking you making him choose between Emani and you and you thinking he wants that trick ass hoe" She paced my floor rubbing her temples

" I'm tired of this hoe she been a headache since she came in my brother's life"

I hadn't been in Nipsey's life for that long but I knew his baby mom was a pain in the ass and nothing but trouble.

"Well your brother sure isn't helping when he's out in public looking real cozy with her when he claims he don't even like her"

"He doesn't but for his daughter he keeps shit cool especially when she's around he don't like all that bad energy around her and if he show he don't like Tanisha she will get petty and keep Emani from my brother"

That explained him being all friendly in the store the other day, I just wasn't comfortable with it when he knew that his baby mom wasn't over him.

"I get it but he doesn't have just one responsibility to deal with anymore, I know the baby isn't here yet but damn he has already put us on the back burner twice to appease Emani's mother"

"He tryna keep shit peaceful but I understand where you are coming from but you have to understand too that you aren't the only person with his child and ya'll aren't married or even together so right now he doesn't owe you too much of his time unless it deals with the child"

That stung bad but it was the truth the only thing Nipsey and I had was a baby on the way nothing more nothing less, I was being too possessive to a man who wasn't mine.

"You're right I treated this like he was my man and stepping out on me, I'll back off"

"I'm not saying there isn't anything there between ya'll and that it couldn't grow into a committed relationship I'm just explaining that my brother is moving like a single man because he is one"

"I get it now, I won't take his actions to heart because he's doing what he's suppose to do" I chuckled shaking my head " I overreacted over nothing, I'm gonna have to do something to get this pregnancy hormones in check"

"I'm really not saying the way you feel is wrong, I'm sure I would do the same if I was in your position but I know for sure my brother isn't double backing to Tanisha, she's making it look that way to get you worked up"

I continued to get dressed taking Sams words into consideration I could at least try and be cordial with Nipsey because we would have to be co-parents for the rest of our life.

"I won't allow her to get under my skin anymore, I can be cool with your brother just to ease the tension but still keep my distance so he won't have drama with Emani's mother"

"That's not what I was trying to get you to do, I wasn't saying my brother doesn't want to be with you-

I laughed lightly waving my hand getting my purse and wallet.

"I rather keep us co-parents to save myself from future headaches"

Yeah I was lying and fronting, I had feelings for her brother but how could I act on them when he was too worried about how his baby mom would feel about it.

...............................................

"Look at my Mani Mon" I hyped up my baby seeing her skip out Tanisha's apartment with a red dress on and smile plastered on her face.

"I look pretty daddy?"

"Always"

I scooped her in my arms giving her chubby cheek several kisses while Tanisha yanked down at the short ass dress she had on.

"You ain't have nothing else to put on?"

"What's wrong with what I have on?" Tanisha asked rubbing her hands down the nude latex dress that stopped right under her ass.

"It's a school play not the club"

"I wore this for you baby don't you like it?"

I ignored her putting Emani in her car seat to hurry this car ride up so I could get away from Tanisha and be around my mom and sister.

"I'm tryna keep things cool cause I know how you get but we not on dat level Nish, so whatever you tryna do I'm not with it"

"What am I trying to do?" She smirked blinking her crooked ass eyelashes.

"You know wassup don't play with me"

Tanisha kept quiet for the rest of the ride, I texted Samantha to see if she was already at the school to save me from this woman.

Sam: Why it's an extra body in your car?

Sam: You not that dumb are you?

I frowned at my phone reading the double text my baby sister had sent me, I parked my car spotting her with Erin inside of her car.

"You invited that hoe to my daughters play" Tanisha snatched off her seat belt climbing her ass out of my car to cause some sort of scene "Who invited her?"

"I did is it a problem?"

Samantha shouted through her car window swinging her door open climbing out, Erin got out too showing off her small round belly.

"Yeah this bitch is trying to break up my family"

"She want a reaction and I'm not gonna say nothing because in a second my hands gonna talk for me" I cut my car off hearing Erin imply she was going to fight while carrying my kid.

"You so pressed on my man every time you come around guess who always with him? me"

Erin and Samantha laughed in her face clapping their hands, Erin reached in her bag getting a ziploc bag out holding it out to Tanisha.

"Aw you wanna cookie?"

Tanisha nose flared before she slapped the bag from out of Erin's hand and without hesitation Erin little ass jabbed Tanisha in the jaw sending her flying into my car.

"Nah this shit not going down, you fucking pregnant" I jumped in to block Tanisha from retaliating against Erin.

"You defending her really Ermias, watch this the last time you gonna see Emani"

"Hold up I know you not threatening my fucking brother"

I was getting a headache from all this fucking yelling with Emani sitting in the back seat of my car taking it all in.

"Everybody shut the fuck up!"

All three women got quiet looking at me like I had loss my mind.

"Do ya'll get how dumb ya'll look fighting in the parking lot of a school with a little girl watching it? Ya'll grown as hell" I turned to Samantha " You definitely know better and need to chill the fuck out"

"Erin I don't know why you showed up when this event for family and then you come out here fighting while pregnant and fighting my baby mom in front of my kid I don't like that shit"

She didn't reply poking her tongue at her jaw nodding her head getting back into Samantha's car, I turned to Tanisha lastly.

"You not my woman or anything all we sharing is a kid that's it so you thinking you can check women that come around me stop today ya job is to take care of our daughter and if you ever threaten to take away my daughter I will let my sister slide on ya ass"

Tanisha sucked her teeth going to get Emani out the back to take her inside, Samantha folded her arms shaking her head at me.

"Why Erin get treated like she started shit?" All she did was defend herself" 

"I don't see why you invited her, you know how shit go with her and Nish"

"No I know how it go with Tanisha, Erin ain't never start shit up with her and I was trying to help you fix shit but here you go again fucking it up"

Erin just sat in the passenger side looking down in her phone avoiding looking out at us.

"I'm a grown ass man I don't need your help with my shit, I appreciate you tryna help but fall back and let me handle it"

Erin got out the car with her phone and purse looking at Samantha and turning her back on me.

"I don't want to cause any more problems with my presence so I ordered an Uber, take videos for me and I'll hit you up later"

"You sure?"

"Yeah I made the wrong move and overstepped, like your brother said this is family tell Emani I'm sorry I couldn't stay and I'll send her flowers and a Barbie"

Erin hugged my sister brushing past me to the car pulling up, I sighed following behind her.

"You can stay I didn't mean it like that, I'm stressed this a lot to deal with"

"No like you said this is for family and clearly our unborn isn't apart of that and trust you will have one less headache I give up trying to fit into your life, yes I overreact and I get emotional but that's because I have feelings for you but this whole time I been back you show me more and more how unimportant I am to you, I came here to squash shit and be cordial with you and again you treat me like shit"

"That isn't what I was trying to do, I'm frustrated with all this going on"

"And I caused this all? like I told you before anytime Emani's mother is around you always taking her feelings into consideration even if that means hurting me, right now I just want to focus on having a healthy baby and finishing this movie honestly"

I frowned it sounded like she was trying to tell me that she didn't need me around or want me around. 

"I'm not going to go away you carrying my kid"

"I'm not telling you to go away. I'm more so saying do what you been doing"

"I haven't been doing anything to you" Erin got inside the Uber smiling weakly at me.

"Exactly, keep doing that"

She closed the car door letting the driver pull off leaving me in the parking lot to take in her words, I really hadn't done anything for her this whole time.

I missed our unborn first ultrasound, I left her hanging a couple of times to put Tanisha needy ass first like today.

"I hope you are happy now" Samantha pushed herself off her car shaking her head.

Should have made Tanisha ass leave instead she was the one that really wasn't family and she wasn't even truly here to see our daughter perform she was here to try to make a pass at me.

What more could I do to fuck shit up? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 45.7K 42
Riah had her own reasons on why she never dealt with dudes involved inna streets but when HE showed up it was hard for her to remember that reason...
306K 12.7K 78
He's a gangsta trying to change for the better. She's a model-actress trying to find her muse and calling in life. Both have had several failed relat...
2.9K 133 56
Fresh off of all the shit hitting the fan... Lauren meets Nipsey at the crossroads of both their lives. Will they thrive or drift apart? COMMENTS...
19.7K 232 38
𝐒𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝗺 @𝐣𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐚.𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜24 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫�...