All I want // Nate Maloley

By haaleeyjo

Follows Mine, a Sam Wilkinson Fanfic, in the eyes of Claire's best friend, Emma. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

7.

1.3K 37 0
By haaleeyjo

Nate's POV

When I woke up, there was no doubt in my mind that this was the happiest I could possibly be. Emma was way more than a fan; way more than I possibly realized. There was this special thing about her that I couldn't get my mind wrapped around; I couldn't even figure out what it was that made her so special to me, but I'm glad I noticed it.

I woke up next to her with my arm around her waist. I must've had a tight grip because after a few minutes, I felt her squirming. I loosened up and she turned to face me, scooting closer.

"Good morning, Nathan," she whispered, giggling.

"Good morning, Emma," I kissed her forehead.

She nuzzled her way into my chest tightly.

God, I could get used to this. No - I needed this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.7K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
147K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
88.1K 1.7K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...