12.

Nate's POV

"We have tonight then Massachusetts for the fair and then we can visit the girls... Just let that sink in. Only one more week until we can hold them." Sam looked at me, who was smiling as big as I was.

This tour seemed to drag on forever, no matter how much fun I was having with my best friends. I just really missed Emma.

It was time to perform for the second to last time tonight. Just like the second show where I met the girls, Emma's the only girl on my mind throughout my whole performance.

I saw Kenny running to the waiting position in our last song, which was unusual for him to be coming back so late.

Once I got off stage with Sam, we wiped the sweat off and threw our shirts back on. Kenny and Jake were smiling like crazy. Instead of Kenny going on after us, he sent Trevor Moran on stage which was super weird. He was supposed to be one of the last acts other than Jack and Jack.

"Dude, we got like six pounds of Sour Patch Kids in the dressing room. I know they're both of your favorites but you gotta hurry before Gilinsky eats them all," Jake was overly enthusiastic but I ignored it.

We walked into the dressing room but I didn't see anything other than what we ordered for dinner earlier.

"Dude, you said there were Sour Patch Kids in here."

"Are you looking for these?" I heard from behind me. The voice was too familiar, too soft and sweet.

I turned around to see the only girl I've wanted to see. I didn't know how much I truly missed her until she was a foot in front of me holding a huge bag of my favorite candy.

"Emma," I whispered her name, only because she took my breath away.

She was wearing a tight fitted dress that showed all the right curves in all the right places and heels that made her legs look even longer. I couldn't explain how great she looked.

She dropped the bag of Sour Patch Kids on the couch and met me halfway between where we were standing. Her arms wrapping around my neck as I picked her up and swung her around.

Her laugh was my favorite sound, and being the cause of it was my favorite thing. I kissed her gently, only knowing I wanted more.

I set her down gently, careful of her landing on her feet correctly.

"What are you doing here?"

She looked at Claire who spoke up first, both of them smiling, "We wanted to surprise you guys. It's been forever and we knew tonight was basically the end of tour and it's not that far from home."

I embraced her again, not being able to hide my happiness from her.

"How long are you guys here for?" This was the only question on my mind.

"We plan to head back tomorrow night sometime."

"What do you say you come to Massachusetts with us instead? There's room on the bus and the guys love you both."

Man, I am brilliant.

Emma and Claire were stunned.

"I'll have to call my mom, but I know I'd be okay with it," Emma smiled with the only smile that drives me insane. I'm in love with her smile.

"I'll have to call mine too but I'd love to. I feel like this is August nineteenth all over again, but even better."

August nineteenth was the night of our first date; the night I need to top to make her mine soon.