Barely Associated

By SmileGorgeously

"I gave you a loaded gun and aimed it at my heart. It was your decision to pull the trigger!" "We were kids!"... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 (Unofficial)
38 (Reprise)
39
40
41
42
43
44 -Engagement Party
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54

31

7.1K 241 97
By SmileGorgeously

Amari

The Next Day

Hunter and Angel had kept Julia for less that an hour Yesterday.

They never clarified what she had done, but Angel wasn't too fond of her upon returning her to Justin and me.

"What're we doing Today?" Julia asked watching Justin move around the kitchen as he prepared breakfast.

"I don't know." Justin shrugged. "What would you like to do?"

"Let's go see a movie or something." Julia said.

"Alright." Justin nodded.

"And you could make a chocolate cake." She added on.

It was still early and Justin was awake, but not fully functioning yet. He wouldn't argue this early and Julia knew that.

"Yeah." He said.

Julia nudged me.

"How about for dinner we just go out to a buffet or something?" She asked Justin not bother to hide her smile. "On you, of course."

"Of course." He replied.

"Great. I'll go get ready." Julia jumped out of her seat and ran upstairs.

"Interesting." I mumbled drinking my orange juice.

"Good Morning!" Lana called as she walked into the house. "Ooh. Bacon."

She grabbed a piece off of the plate and walked over to me.

"Are you ready to go yet?" She asked hugging me.

"Yeah. I just need to go put on some shoes." I said standing up.

"Look at that belly!" Lana squealed rubbing my stomach. "Before you know it, it's going to be so big you'll be wearing dresses all the time!"

"Yeah. Right." I laughed. "I'll be back."

I went upstairs and slid on some shoes before stopping by Julia's room.

"Come on. Lana and I are about to leave if you're coming." I said.

"Here I come." She said pulling her hair out of a ponytail.

We walked back downstairs and saw Lana standing in front of a mirror fluffing her hair out.

"Y'all ready?" Lana asked.

"Yeah." I said walking over to Justin. "We'll be back later Today."

"Alright." He pecked my lips and we left.

"So..." Julia started talking from the backseat. "Where are we going?"

"To look at houses for Lana." I said.

"Right." Lana nodded.

Lana really wanted to move because the house she currently lived in didn't feel safe to her anymore.

She had broken up with that old guy and he wouldn't stop popping up. It got so bad she moved back in with her Mom. I offered to let her stay in mine and Justin's old house, but she really didn't want to live alone.

"Word of advice, don't throw it back on a man with heart problems." Lana said.

"Didn't I tell you that?" I said staring at her as she drove.

"That was different." Lana waved her hand. "He didn't seem crazy at first."

3 Hours Later

"I absolutely hate looking at houses." Julia groaned.

We had been to so many open houses, even I was getting bored.

"Me too, girl." Lana said rubbing Julia's hair. "We need some food, Amari."

"You're the one driving." I yawned.

"But you're the responsible one that's supposed to tell me when to pull into a drive thru." Lana said.

"Right." Julia agreed.

Julia and Lana had connected almost instantly. They were like sisters already and I wasn't surprised. Lana had always been social. She had always found it easy to connect with people you never thought would be capable of connecting with someone else. Julia didn't back talk her or anything.

"Fine. Let's go look at one more house and then go get something. I don't know." I shrugged.

We all got back into the car and Lana drove off to the last house for the day.

It was a nice house.

"That's too many damn stairs." Lana mumbled as we walked inside.

"Yeah, but it's cute." I said. "Imagine walking down those stairs on Prom night."

"I see your point." Lana nodded grabbing my hand.

We looked around the house, but nothing spoke to me until we made it to the basement.

I looked around and imagined all of the thing I could do with the space.

"Lana, if you don't get this house, I will." I said.

"Go ahead." Lana yawned. "I'm looking for something smaller if I'm going to be alone."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Lana, I would redo all of this for you."

"I'm positive." She laughed. "I think you and Justin would like it here."

"Period." Julia said looking around.

—————————

Next chapter is dedicated to Tyler so don't come for me!

Period!

But Lana finally has a character. What do you guys think?

Julia has a character, but I don't know if I'll keep her like that.

Don't attack me about how long it has taken me to upload this, either. So much has been happening and I just can't keep up at this point.

But y'all will probably have Chapter 32 by Tuesday or Wednesday. That's the plan.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
243K 15.9K 79
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
960K 31.9K 59
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
777K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...