Learning to Love (Lesbian Sto...

By _SoLove_

Three kids, a fat baby, and a dog. That's what her mother left her. Kaliya Jefferson's mother has passed, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36:FINAL CHAPTER
Epilogue

Chapter 25

15.7K 509 272
By _SoLove_

Then in walked Ka'Diah followed by Christina. I smiled, I was so happy to see everyone. I just knew I was dead, thank God I'm alive.

Ka'Diah looked at me, and smiled. Her gray eyes were red, probably from vomiting so much.

Ka'Diah walked over beside me, and picked up Karlie.

“What are you doing KD? Put me down.” Karlie said. Ka'Diah picked Karlie off of the bed, and planted her on her feet.

“All you had to say was excuse me. Gosh. So rude.” Karlie fussed. Ka'Diah than sat beside me and grabbed my hand, and just held it.

“Ok. I'm glad to see you too. Did you get motion sickness really bad?” I asked.

She nodded her head.

“Christina would you tell Aunty Kay that Ka'Diah can talk, just chooses not to. Cause she did it on the boat when Aunty Kay fell off.” Karlie said.

“She did indeed. Excuse me Charles” Christina said. Charles jumped down so Christina could get next to me.

“See KD, that's all you had to do.” Karlie said.

“You scared us, everyone even me.” Christina said.

“I know. I was scared for a minute.” I said.

“It's alright, I'm just glad you're here.” Christina said. She kissed me, and I wasn't sure if we ever been affectionate in front of the children. It wasn't like a secret but I don't know we just never told the kids. What would it even matter?

Anyway a short time later, I was finally released from the hospital. Aside from the near death experience, I'd say the trip went well. For the remainder of the trip we celebrated Christina's dad's birthday. It was great. They gave him a surprise party, and he loved it. Christina played him a solo on her saxophone, her brothers gave him gifts, it was awesome.

Everyone had a really good time. The whole mood was very festive, aside from my mishap we had a great time. It was a nice miniature vacation. I didn't know it then, but God did. He gave me a small break because he knew I'd need it once I got home.

I don't know maybe the trip was one break before a catastrophe happened. Not one catastrophe but two. But even with that break, I don't think anything prepared for what's ahead.

A few weeks after the trip, everything was back to normal. We were back on regular schedule.

I was seeing the kids off to school.

“You guys have a great day today, learn all that you can. I'll see you when you get home.” I said.

“Aunty Kay?” Charles said.

“Yes Karlie, I mean Charles, yes.” I said. It was taking me a minute to get use to him speaking now.

I mean I was so thrilled about him talking. I didn't know how to act. It was so good to hear his voice. Dr. Gordon was extremely thrilled he was talking. She could hardly believe it herself. She told me sometime it happens like that. Kids, even adults can go years in silence and then one day without a reason or purpose, they just start talking.

She said perhaps the traumatic event of me almost drowning gave him his voice back. Because in some situations we have to use things we never even knew we had. Dr. Gordon also gave me a name as to why Ka'Diah and Charles were silent. It was something called Selective Mutism that many children suffered from often after suffering some sort of traumatic event.

“Umm I was wondering this weekend could we uh could we go to the park? The news man said it was gonna be all sunny and bright. I was just wondering.” Charles shrugged.

Since he started talking he was a little nervous for no reason. He sometimes stuttered, and would fidget with his fingers nervously. He was always so nervous to talk to me. I guess maybe he was adjusting to talking, maybe he wasn't use to talking to me. I don't know I couldn't figure. It was kind of cute though.

“So this weekend you wanna go to the park?” I asked.

“Uh-huh.” Charles agreed.

“Ok we'll try to make it to the park this weekend. But you gotta go, or you're gonna miss your bus. Have a good day.” I said. Charles smiled at me, and raced out to catch his bus.

So all the children were off to school. I was off today. So I was gonna spend my day running errands and doing boring adult things.

I was in the middle of paying some bills online, when my phone rang.

I didn't even look at the caller ID I just picked up.

“Hello” I said.

“This is Virginia State Correctional Institution for Women. You are receiving a call from “Nikki Jefferson” if you would like to accept this call and all fees please stay on the line, if not you may hang up now.” the automated voice said.

I swallowed hard, this was unbelievable. Her again. I didn't know how to feel. A part of me wanted to welcome her with open arms. I mean this is my sister, it could be us again. We could do things we always did. And be the tight sisters we always were. But a whole of me wanted to punch her in her fucking throat.

Wanted to cuss her ass out, talk to her like she wasn't shit. Cause what she let happen to these kids was unforgivable. I admit I should've been there. But I didn't know it was that damn bad. I don't give a fuck how fucked you are, you don't let shit like that happen to your kids. You don't let no fucking body harm your fucking kids.

Plus, now that I've gotten to know them, and adore them. They are wonderful. Now they get on my nerves sometime but I love them to death. And I can't even imagine letting anybody hurt or harm them in anyway. Not for all the riches in the world. I will protect them at all cost. I will love, support, encourage, raise, and nurture them to the very best of my ability.

And I think I would destroy, slaughter and make nonexistent with a great vengeance to whoever tries to hurt them. And I've only had them a few months, she had them for years, and she let everything that happened to them happen.

So at this point in the game, forgiveness it hasn't even crossed my mind.

“Hello Kaliya.” Nikki said. I rolled my eyes at the ceiling. Why didn't I just hang up when I had the chance?
“What Nikki?” I said.

“Hey” she said.

“Hi. Why are you calling me Nikki?” I asked.

“I was just calling to say hi, and ask how you were.” Nikki said. All so now she care how the fuck I am? She wanna know how I'm doing. Really?

“I'm fine thank you.” I said. Then there was silence.

Like we was just listening to each other breath.

I rolled my eyes.

“Nikki what? Did you call me to talk or listen to me breath? What?” I said getting agitated.

“I'm um I'm sorry Kaliya. I just don't know what to say.” Nikki said.

“Me either.” I said.

“Are you angry?” Nikki said.

“Angry at what?” I said.

“Me? Life? Anything?” Nikki said.

She was acting oblivious. Like she ain't understand what the fuck was going? Like she don't know what the fuck she did? Like she don't remember all the times I begged her to get help and shit like that. She don't fucking know. How the hell could she forget?

“Yeah Nikki I am. I am very angry. You wanna know why I'm angry Nikki? Do you? Do you really?” I said looking at a portrait on the wall.

It was the portrait that Ka'Diah painted of her siblings. The one called “Earthly Angels”

I smiled then the affidavits I read about the kids, flashed in my head, and I became infuriated. Every time I think about it, every time I explode with anger, fury and hurt. Now she was on the phone and she's ok but these kids are having nightmares. They afraid to speak. They lost in their own minds. They done seen some demons me as a full grown woman never even thought of. They struggling, but she getting help. They're hurt but she getting help. They're traumatized for life but she getting help. Ain't that some bullshit?

“Why are you angry?” Nikki said. That's when she fucked up, cause I was finna let her ass have it.

“Why am I angry? Do you not remember anything? That day in front of the liquor store, I begged you to get help. I told you I couldn't do this by myself. And you fucking walked away from. Or about those times when you sacrificed the innocence of your own children for your high. I read the reports Nikki. Do you remember any of it? Do you? How you let different devious, nasty, filthy scumbags have their way with your babies? Children. Charles is only seven, Karlie is nine. They have been beaten relentlessly, molested, abused in every way imaginable. And you let it happen to them? You! Their mother! You!” I shouted angrily.

“I knew this was coming. Kaliya I'm sorry. I was messed up. I couldn't help myself. I was on drugs, I was off meds and I don't know. I know I messed up big this time but I'm trying.” Nikki said.

I felt my blood beginning to boil.

“You're trying? So what that's suppose to heal all their wounds? That's supposed to change everybody's fucking life because you getting help! Nikki come on! These kids are scarred! They're scarred for life. I don't give a fuck how fucked you were, you don't let that happen to children! Your own children! Ka'Diah is fifteen Nikki! She's 15 and she's smart, and she can draw portraits that look like photographs. And instead of liking boys, she's afraid of them. She wets the bed from nightmares of the things that you let happen to her. She's afraid to talk, and she's afraid to leave the inside world of her mind, because the world she knows is just too fucking scary. Because her mother the one person who in the whole wide world who suppose to protect her no matter what has let her down time after time after time”

“So Nikki tell me how you getting help is gonna help undo the damage that you've done to these kids! Fucking tell me cause I just need to, I just have to know! They're afraid for me to leave sometime cause they think I won't come back. Cause you left them abandon in an apartment with no food or anything for days. They worry about shit, little kids shouldn't worry about. Like when's the next meal. Are we gonna eat tonight? Is somebody gonna hurt me today? Will I have to fight to protect my sister again! And why is this Nikki? Why? Why are they worrying about horrific shit like this? Because they're fucking scared. They're scared. Because their mother has failed them. Do you hear me! You failed them!” I screamed infuriated.

I heard sniffles on the phone.

“Kaliya I'm sorry! I messed up! I know! I know! I remember, I was there. And it keeps me up every night. I can't sleep, because I know what I've done. I wish it didn't happen. I wish I was stronger, and more than anything in this world I wish I was a better mother. I'm sorry Kay-Kay it's just it was so much going on. And addiction it's worst than anything in this. It controls you, I was strung out, and it was like I couldn't breath without getting a hit. I'm a terrible person Kaliya! I know this, and I'm sorry, and I wish I wasn't. And I would sacrifice myself if it could change things around. But I done what I done, and I can't change it. But I'm trying to do better, I swear to God I am trying with everything in me.” Nikki cried.

I looked down and tears dropped onto the table cloth, and my mind was in a million places. I wasn't crying for Nikki, and I wasn't crying for her sob story. I was crying for my kids. I was crying because she's ok and they're just now finding their way. I'm crying I'm angry. I'm crying because I am hurt for them.

“I would say sorry but I'm not. I'm not sorry for you. You don't understand. You don't understand it at all. I gotta go. I really gotta go right now. Because right now Nikki, Nikki I can't and I won't. I'm infuriated and I can't calm down. So you go head and you get your help. You do everything you need to do be ok. You go head. But don't you think not for one second that you getting help is gonna change what you've already done. Because once you're ok, and once you've finished your rehab or whatever, you remember this you remember your children will still be trying to be. You'll be ok, but you remember your kids they'll still be trying to get there. Bye Nikki.” I said hanging up.

I slammed my phone down on the table. I exhaled loudly, and I tried to count to ten. But I was so frustrated, that I just couldn't. I screamed out loud, I screamed so loud I made my own damn head hurt. I stood up, and kicked my foot, and punched the air. And I paced back and forth for a like ten minutes.

I didn't need this shit. She talking all that shit. Talking about I wish I could undo it, said every person who did something they regretted ever. I hate that shit. Like when people murder some fucking body. They be on trial on and shit, and they be crying talking about I wish I didn't do it.

That's some weak shit. You ain't have no remorse then, why the fuck you got some now? I was angry as hell. I shook my head. Jesus be a calming spirit cause I'm pissed all the way the fuck off.

I sighed even louder this was some bullshit. My cell phone rang out again.

Who the hell is calling me now? Fuck. I picked up my phone.

“Hello.” I said with a sigh.

“Zzzammmn! Why you sounding so damn irritated and it ain't even twelve yet?” Agatha said.

“Oh hey Aggie. Sorry. Girl it's been rough and it's only beginning. What's up?” I said.

“You ok?” Agatha asked. I ain't feel like sharing what just happen with me and Nikki. Right now I just wanted forget it, just till I got my head straight. Cause right now all I was gonna do is cuss like it's no tomorrow.

“Yeah I'm good. It's nothing. What's going on with you?” I said.

“Well I got something I really need to tell you. You at work?” Agatha asked.

“Nah I'm off today. What you wanna tell me?” I said

“I got to see you in person. Can you come to my place Kay?” Agatha said.

"Yeah I can be there in bout like twenty minutes. Why what's up?” I said.

“I'll tell you when you get here.” Agatha said.

That made me mad. I really wanted to know what the fuck was going on. She sounding all secretive and shit. The fuck?

“Aggie what the fuck? Is you ok?” I said.

“I'm fine Kay, just get here and I'll tell you what's up.” Agatha laughed.

“You play too much. Can I get a hint or something?” I asked.

“Nah no hint, just get here Kay.” Agatha said.

“Alright here I come. Since you wanna play and shit.” I said. Agatha laughed on the other end.

“Bye Kay.” Agatha said.

 “Later.” I said hanging up. So I headed out. I hopped in my truck, and went flying down the street. I wondered what was up with Aggie, she was acting all suspicious and shit.

I ain't have time to be playing detective. My cell phone rang out again. Let another motherfucker ring my phone. The fuck is this the hotline today? Damn.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey babe” Christina said. I smiled, I was actually happy to hear from her.

“Hey what's up?” I said.

 “Nothing just haven't heard from you all day. Wondering what have you been up to?” Christina said.

“Oh I'm sorry I been caught up in mess all day. How about you?” I asked.

“I told you the band and me have this performance today somebody's having a little lunch thing in Hampton. I'm headed there now.” Christina said.

“Yeah you did. I'm going to Aggie's house now. She called and told me she had some news. She wouldn't tell me what but she wanted me to come over.” I said.

“Is she ok?” Christina asked.

“That's what I said. Like she was being all suspect and shit. She said she's fine she's just wanna tell me something. I'm like damn can I get a hint or something. She play too much.” I said.

“I wonder what it is. That's interesting. Good luck with whatever it is. I kind of really wanna know though.” Christina said.

“Me too. She got me on edge and everything. It's so freaking annoying. But yeah good luck with the show.” I said.

“Aw thanks love. Well listen traffic is picking up. Let me get off and drive.” Christina said.

“Yeah ok cool.” I said

“I love you so much Kaliya.” Christina said.

“And I adore you Christina. I'll see you later?” I said.

“You sure will. Bye babe.” Christina said.

“Bye.” I said hanging up. She made me feel so wonderful. Just a five minute conversation turn the whole day around. Lovely.

But this traffic I was in was some bullshit. People act they don't know the basics of driving. I'll tell ya leave it to VA drivers to make you cuss and lose yo religion cause they don't wanna fucking use they blinkers and shit.

It was a thirty minute drive to Aggie house, tell me why it almost took a whole hour to get there. Cause of bitch ass traffic, and construction workers decide they wanna block off every fucking street today. I was beyond pissed.

Anyway I finally got to Aggie house. I parked in her driveway, and cut off my truck.

This better be damn important got me coming way out here and shit. This better not be for no bullshit either. I ain't got time for all that.

I walked up the steps that lead to her house, and knocked.

“It's open.” Agatha said from behind the door.

“Aggie this better be hella important. Traffic was so fucking crazy like I can not even.” I said walking in.

“Dang you can't even say hey without fussing.” Agatha said coming out of her kitchen.

“I got yo hey. Hey that fucking traffic was about to be death of me. Hey it took me damn near a hour to get here. Hey I'm here, what's going on? This better be so important. Cause hey I'm out of patience at this point in the game.” I said.

Agatha laughed out loud. She always found my nasty ass attitude to be fucking hilarious.

“I'm sorry mama, come on sit down. You want something to drink, eat , a Valium. So you can calm all the way down.” Agatha said.

“Nah I'm good well yeah I need a drink, and not no bogus ass wine either, I need that hard stuff.” I said.

“You got it, even though it's only eleven-thirty. Kay you starting to have them alcoholic tendencies.” Agatha laughed.

“If you had the day I fucking had, you would be drinking too.” I said as Agatha poured me up a drink at her miniature bar.

“Here you are.” Agatha said sitting beside me. I took a sip, and exhaled. Thank ya Lord for alcohol, I don't know where I'd be without it. Yes Lord.

“So what's up? You calling me, acting strange and shit, what is it?” I said looking at her. Agatha smiled at me, and turned and faced me.

“Ok so listen I have some huge news.” Agatha said.

What?” I said.

“Well Kay you are my girl, you know that right?” Agatha said.

I started getting nervous. When people start talking about how close you all are or how much they love you, usually some bullshit follows.

“Yeah and?” I said.

“I love you to death. You get on my nerves, and you be doing stupid shit sometime, but you my girl though. You have my back just like I have yours, and our bond is unbreakable.” Agatha said.

“Ok yeah to all that. But what? What is it? What are you getting at?” I said. Agatha smiled at me.

Let her smile at me one more got damn time. I'm gonna go the hell off, cause this is annoying. Just tell me what's up. Cause I just need to know.

“Kay, I'm pregnant.” Agatha smiled. My eyes bucked out my head. My jaw dropped through the fucking floor.

 Oh shit!

"What!” I squealed so high my ears rang.

“Yeah I went to the doctor yesterday, and I'm almost four months.” Agatha smiled.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Aggie!” I said in utter shock.

“Congratulations! You're gonna be a mommy!” I said hugging her. I guess this was a time to rejoice.

“Yeah I am. Thank you Kay.” Agatha said hugging me.

“Oh my gosh! This is huge ma! Huge!” I said.

“I know, I'm excited and nervous, and scared and just so much.” Agatha said.

I was ecstatic for her really. Children are wonderful, and precious, and just so much.

“Oh my goodness. This is huge Aggie! So like have you told Terrell?” I asked.

“Umm.” Agatha said looking away from me.

“Huh? What he don't want kids? He gonna be a deadbeat?” I asked.

“Uh not quite, it's just like umm?” Agatha said.

“Umm what? What? Aggie what?” I said.

“See Terrell he wanted to be celibate for the first six months of dating. I don't know it was a rule or something. And we just hit six months two weeks ago.” Agatha said.

I didn't get it at first but then it hit me. My eyes went buck again. I looked around, this had to be a joke. Where was Ashton Kutcher punk ass when you needed him?

I covered my mouth in shock.

“Aggie oh my God Aggie you cheated?” I said.

She nodded her head yes in shame.

“Oh my God. Oh my goodness. Why would you do that? I thought you really like Terrell. You told me this could be the one. What? What happened? I don't understand.” I said shocked.

“I know Kay I know. I did say that. But you know I'm a Scorpio, I'm naughty by nature. I have needs and they have to be met. I was in heat, I was on fire, and I just needed it and he was coming on to me, and he was fine, and nice and all that shit. And I just got caught and I lost it.” Aggie said in raw honesty.

“Oh my fucking goodness. Who is it then?” I asked.

“His name is Carter Swan, and we work together, and he's an executive for this communication company that uses our software. Kay what am I gonna do?” Aggie cried out.

“I don't know. Damn Aggie. Was he at least fine?” I said.

“Fine as hell. Beautiful ass White man. Killer blue eyes, and his body, oh girl his body. Panties soaked and he just pulled off his shirt. I was melting. I'm telling you Kay I fucked up man!” Aggie cried throwing herself on me, and burying her face in my chest.

“Hold me Kay!” Aggie sobbed being so over the top. Ole over dramatic ass female.

I held her anyway.

“Damn Aggie, damn.” I said patting her back.

She sobbed for fifteen minutes.

“So do Carter know?” I asked.

“No, not yet. I'm meeting him today.” Agatha said wiping her eyes.

“You meeting him today?” I said.

“Yeah we was gonna meet for lunch anyway.” Agatha said. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“For lunch? Really Aggie? Lunch though?” I said on a serious tip.

“I mean he was gonna be eating so kind of yeah.” Agatha said.

“Oh my God! Aggie you nasty! Uh-uh!” I said.

“I'm sorry I'm sorry. For real though Kay, we fucked up.” Aggie said.

“No you fucked up, I ain't did shit.” I said.

“Kay help me. I don't know what to do and shit. I really like Terrell he all nice and shit. I mean he a good man. But so is Carter. Plus Carter head game on point.” Aggie said.

“Damn boo I don't know what to tell you. I mean shit, that's a tough situation to be in.” I said in all honesty.

“Damn Kay you a real good friend. You really helping me out right now.” Agatha said sarcastically.

“Ok I'm sorry for real though. I don't know Aggie. I mean shit you think Carter gonna wanna be a part of this child's life.” I asked.

“Of course. He's always telling me how he wants kids, and all that. And plus he got a little girl that he takes great care of. I think he would.” Agatha said.

“Ok cool. Now about Terrell I don't know. Is he forgiving?” I asked.

“I mean yeah I guess but Kay this is a lot I don't know. He might drop my ass.” Agatha said.

“Well that's one option. I don't know it's all depend girl. Like what if Carter wants to be together since you two have a baby together. Or what if Terrell is a fucking saint or some shit, and forgive you and be like he wanna be with you still which in turn mean he gonna be here for this baby too. What you gonna do?” I said.

Agatha thought for a moment.

“Man that's heavy. I don't know girl. This is fucked up. Damn. This what I get for fucking around. Ain't this some shit.” Agatha said.

“What you said!” I said in agreement.

“Kay I don't know girl. I don't know. I just man I'm just so messed up.” Agatha said. Then the doorbell rang out, and it made us both nearly jump out of our skin.

“Who is that?” I said.

Agatha looked at her watch.

“That must be Carter but he kind of early right now. Oh shit!” Agatha said.

“Oh shit!” I said.

“Kay you gotta go.” Agatha said.

“Huh?” I said.

“Girl he can't see you here, it'll throw him off. Get outta here.” Agatha said.

“Ok I'm gone.” I said walking to the front door.

“No not out the front, go out the back.” Agatha said.

“Yo backyard is gated in, what I'm suppose to do hop the fence?” I said.

 “Can you?” Agatha said.

“Aggie baby, open up daddy's home!” Carter said knocking on the door again.

“Oh shit! Get in the closet, girl get in the closet.” Agatha said pushing me towards the closet.

“For real? So we in high school now?” I said as she pushed me into the closet.

“Just be quiet, and be cool. I got this.” Agatha said.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes at the ceiling. Aggie pushed the door up, I could still see out though.

She fixed herself up in the mirror, and then answered the door.

“Hey baby girl.” Carter said as he stepped in.

“Hey Carter.” Aggie smiled.

“I got you something.” Carter said.

“Oh really? What's that?” Aggie smiled.

Carter pulled a bouquet of beautiful pink roses from behind his back.

“The most beautiful roses for the most beautiful woman in the world.” Carter smiled.

I'll admit this man was a god! He was all types of fine. I mean clean cut, beautiful blue eyes, flawless blonde hair, that was low cut, a face chiseled like it was done by the world's greatest sculptor. And even in his three piece dark blue suit you could tell the man had the body of a god!

If it was up to me, Terrell ass would've been forgotten by now.

“Oh my gosh thank you baby.” Agatha smiled as she kissed him. And he kissed her back, and hugged her tight around her waist.

Then they got into it. I mean his hands were all over her. They collapsed on the couch.

“Wait baby wait. I need to tell you something.” Agatha said slowing him down. They were all out of breath and breathing heavy and shit.

“What is it? You ok?” Carter asked looking at her concerned.

“Umm so like you remember that time I let you hit it from the back raw?” Agatha blurted out.

That was way too much information.

“Oh yeah!” Carter said with a broad smile. Like that was a hella good time for him.

“Well you see I'm umm I'm pregnant.” Agatha stammered.

Carter froze, and a look of shock masked his face.

“W-what? What? What?” Carter said sitting up straight.

“I know Carter it's terrible. I mean I know you got somebody, and I got somebody. And it's bad right? But I mean maybe we can do something. Like work it out. Oh Carter please talk to me?” Agatha pleaded.

“Agatha baby calm down. Listen I'm thrilled. You're having my baby, and no baby I don't have anyone but you. I broke up with Hilary three months ago, I couldn't stop thinking of you. And I can't wait. Do you know what we're having? Oh my gosh, you don't know how happy you just made me woman!” Carter smiled brightly.

My eyes bucked I damn near fell out the closet. Did that really just happen? Agatha looked back at me and she looked just as shocked as me.

“Wait so like you're not mad?” Agatha asked.

“Of course not love. This is a joyous occasion actually. I love being a dad, you know that. I tell you about my little girl all the time. Oh Agatha we're gonna be such great parents. I can't wait. Agatha I love you.” Carter said kissing Agatha.

I was finna faint in this damn closet. This was a turn I was not expecting at all. I mean what is going on? What she gonna do about Terrell? Shit let it be me, and I'd be chucking up them deuces at a brother.

“Oh Carter I umm love you too. This is so great. Oh my gosh.” Agatha said like she about to cry. But not out of joy but cause she know she fucked up.

A cell phone beeped, and Carter reached in his breast pocket, and pulled out his phone.

“Oh crap babe I gotta run. Boss just called some conference! But I'll be here tonight, I'm taking you out. We have to celebrate. I'll see you later ok?” Carter smiled.

“Ok.” Agatha said.

“You make me so happy.” Carter said kissing her.

He then rushed out the door. I busted out the closet, it was getting hot in there.

I sat beside Agatha on the couch. For a moment we were just quiet.

“Kay?” Agatha said.

“Yeah?” I said.

“I'm gonna be a mom and I'm going to have make changes. Like you did when you got your kids. I'm gonna have to slow my roll all the way down. And I'll have to settled down and stop jumping in and out relationships. And I'm gonna have to do better. I can't do it alone.” Agatha said laying her head on my shoulder. She grabbed my hand and held it tight.

“You're not alone Aggie. I'm here for you one hundred percent. And you're right. You gonna have to make some changes. It's not easy but it's worth it. Kids are a joy to have, a lot of work but when you see them smile, and when they look at you with all all the admiration in the world right in there eyes. It'll all be worth it. We in this together ma. I don't know a whole lot about kids cause I'm still learning but what I do know I'll share with you.” I said.

Agatha smiled as she squeezed my hand.

“You're the greatest friend anybody could ever ask for Kay. Thank you.” Agatha said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Anyway I sat with Aggie for like a hour or two. We just talked, and vibed, and just chilled. I was super thrilled about her having a baby. I could hardly wait myself.

I got home just in time to receive the children. As normal Karlie and Charles were the first ones home. Ka'Diah wouldn't be home till later cause she had art club meeting today.

“Hey Aunty Kay!” Karlie and Charles said running up the steps.

“Hey guys, how was school?” I asked.

“Great!” Karlie said.

“Really fun.” Charles smiled.

We talked as I made them some after school snacks. It was amazing to hear Charles speak really. I was almost still awe for it all. Now if only Ka'Diah would speak. But I was almost sure, it wouldn't be long.

So anyway it was the end of the day. The kids were put to bed, and I was up with Christina. We were lounging on my couch, just chatting and snacking on fruit. So chilled.

“So you remember I told you that Agatha wanted to see me today?” I said.

“Yeah what was that about?” Christina asked popping a grape in her mouth.

“Well she's pregnant.” I said.

“Huh?” Christina said wide eyed.

“Yeah she's pregnant. That's what she wanted to tell me.” I said.

“Oh my. Umm that's great or nah?” Christina asked.

“Yeah she excited or whatever. But see the thing is like the baby is not Terrell's it's somebody else's.” I said.

Christina looked at me so confused, and so surprised.

“What? What do you mean?” Christina said.

“She was cheating.” I said.

“What! Why? I thought she really liked umm Terrell. Didn't she?” Christina said.

“She said she did, but like he had this rule like no sex for the first six months of dating.” I said.

“No sex for the first six months. I don't know about all that.” Christina said. I laughed, she was silly but she was right. We don't know about all that.

“I know right. And Aggie my best friend and all but she freaky as hell.” I said.

“She seem like it, no offense.” Christina said.

“She is.” I said.

“So like who's the dad if not Terrell?” Christina asked.

“Some White dude she met at work. He was super excited about it.” I said.

“You met him?” Christina said.

“Not exactly. See like I was in the closet, he came over, and stuff.” I said quickly.

“In the closet? Why were you in the closet again?” Christina asked. I knew this story was blowing her mind right now.

“See like he had came over, and Aggie ain't wanna throw him off so she put me in the closet, and ya know.” I said.

“Not really but ok. You know something baby you and Aggie have quite the friendship. Like I can't compare.” Christina said. That made me laugh, you won't believe how many times I heard that. We crazy as fuck.

     #############################################################################

Hey Hey, what's up everybody! Chapter 25 before you today.  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.  What do you think? Ya'll thought Aggies was playing when she said she'd be a side piece or have few a side pieces huh? Nope! She ain't playing lol.   What do you guys think about that situation? What do you think is gonna happen next? How about Nikki calling? Do you think Kaliya should forgive her sister? Do you think Nikki is really clean this time?   Did you agree with the way Kaliya reacted to Nikki? Did Nikki deserve that? Anyway thank you all so much for reading! And please oh please leave me a COMMENT  below and let me know what you think. I appreciate all feedback. Oh and please please DO NOT forget to check out "Not A New Chapter But Please Read Anyway" section after this chapter. I just need to know what you think. Thanks! So please do VOTE, and  COMMENT!  Again thank you so much for reading. Until next time, I'll see you in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399 39 17
"I love you eternally. I love you as much as there are stars in the sky." **** Anaya just moved into a new city to escape a mother. She meets her nei...
2.3K 271 9
•GirlxGirl• Scout O'Brian hasn't had the greatest start at life. Growing up in countless foster homes, hasn't been her ideal childhood. One of the w...
12.8K 186 8
Dominique - A hurricane tore this sweet southern girl from her family. She moved to California to escape the memories and forget the pain. It worked...
3.5K 118 4
Life is not always filled with joyful and fun emotions, at least not for Anaya. When the pandemic struck the world, her business faced challenges; he...