Reborn

By sonnydaye

"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, s... More

REBORN
Chapter 01|Awkward
Chapter 02|Safe
Chapter 03|King
Chapter 04|Address
Chapter 05| Butt Warm
Chapter 06| Dates
Chapter 07|Toast
Chapter 08|Ferrari
Chapter 09| Mafia Blood
Chapter 11|Plan
Chapter 12|Blame
Chapter 13| Empty
Chapter 14|Feelings
Chapter 15|Popcorn
Chapter 16| Secret
Chapter 17|Basketball
Chapter 18|Denial
Chapter 19|Bothered
Chapter 20|Taken
Chapter 21|Psycho
Chapter 22|Fingers
Chapter 23|Club
Chapter 24|Relax
Chapter 25|Daddy
Chapter 26|Ruined
Chapter 27|Ice
Chapter 28|Scream
Chapter 29| Brave
Chapter 30|Tuff
Chapter 31|Frustration
Chapter 32|Pain
Chapter 33|Help
Chapter 34|Siblings
Chapter 35|Cuts
Chapter 36|Bittersweet
Chapter 37|Rope
Chapter 38|Sink
Chapter 39|Inhuman
Chapter 40|Monkeys
Chapter 41| Crawl
Chapter 42|Nostalgia
Chapter 43|Mine
Chapter 44|Dimple
Epilogue

Chapter 10|Adrenaline

341 22 3
By sonnydaye

"My name is Rhea Rodriguez and you are in great danger."

2 DAYS EARLIER...

Bianca/Victoria P.O.V

I stepped out of the car through the back seat after Jasmine.

Looking round I noticed we were at the airport. I looked behind our car and found the two men bringing Leo and Hazel out of the black SUV.

They don't look a bit pleased.

Leo and Hazel held hands tightly and stayed close together. The looks on their faces made a wave of guilt flow in my chest.

I feel terrible, I shouldn't have let them drive us...

We are in a private section at the airport that would easily lead to the private jet which Michael said we will be using.

I felt Jasmine come beside me and I clenched my teeth angrily. I turned to face her and noticed her take in a deep breath.

"It's quite funny really," I start.

"What?" She asks looked at me.

My frown deepens and I shake my head at her in disbelief. "You're such a liar. I can't believe you would have run away with him back home and leave me to die if you had a chance."

She turns towards me, "I did what I thought was best for me," she replies.

"We're supposed to be a team," I tell her.

"You shouldn't have trusted me so much," she says truthfully and looks down at her feet, "I didn't trust you that much anyway."

I gape at her, "five years Jasmine. We've lived together and done everything together for five years. I didn't have a choice but to trust you. I have no one."

"Bianca, you're 23. You should know by now that in this world we live in, you can't even trust your own mother. You've known Antonio longer haven't you? And what place are you both now?"

"So you're telling me you'll betray me like he did?" I ask her with a disgusted expression on my face.

"No. I'm telling to put your guard up. You can't be protected forever, very soon you'll have to fight, princess," she starts. "This time Hades isn't coming for just you, he's coming for all of us and in some cases it will be one man for himself," Jasmine finishes and turns to Michael, ending the conversation.

"One man for himself my ass," I mutter while glaring at Jasmine. "Traitor."

"We should get going," Michael says and advances towards Hazel and Leo. I follow him.

Leo has a huge glare on his face that was mainly aimed at Michael. "We don't even have our passports or tickets for a flight," Leo starts. " How do you expect to get us on a plane?" Leo snaps sharply.

Someone comes to help with our luggage as the conversation went on.

Michael smirks slightly, "don't worry your sorry little arses. We are using my private jet so I don't think that would be much of a problem."

"Don't you mean Asher's private jet?" Jasmine pipes in. "Your arrogance is quite hilarious especially when you barely have half of what you claim to own."

I hold back a snicker and let a smirk rest on my lips.

Michael doesn't reply to Jasmine and just sends her a nasty glare. "Lets go," he says just as the cars are taken and begins to walk away. "Oh, and don't bother doing anything stupid you two. You know what will happen," Michael says to Leo and Hazel. He gives me a short gaze before we follow him in.

Immediately when we get inside a lady approaches us. She wore a neat uniform with short heels and had dark curly hair. She was pretty and seemed quirky.

"Hello, I am Alice and I will be assisting you into your jet," she says, her maroon painted lips pulling into a smile. "Follow me please."

-

After we landed we were greeted with a chain of three sleek black cars waiting for us at the exit.

There were bodyguards there to guide us and make sure we made it into the cars without getting attacked.

"Why did Asher get all this security, isn't it too intense?" I ask Jasmine. Unfortunately we were placed in thesame car.

"It's because of you probably," she replies quietly.

"Me? Why?" I ask.

"He doesn't want to risk your safety. We might all be in danger, but you are one of the main targets, he can't risk your life," a man says from the driver's seat.

My eyebrows furrow, "thanks, but I wasn't asking you," I tell the man as nicely as I could, he probably has a gun after all.

"Sorry, I'm was just certain Jasmine wouldn't have the answer to that question. So why not cut in?" The man says.

"Please focus on the road," I tell him already feeling suspicious.

"Red light," he replies, gesturing to the other stationary cars around us.

"Then at least mind your own business," I snap at him. "Do you really belong to this gang?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," the man sings lowly.

I shift closer to the door then glance at Jasmine. This man is acting strange... Is this how bodyguards act? They're not supposed to talk much.

Jasmine has a calm expression on her face which is surprising. When she notices my eyes on her she looks at me.

"Are you okay?" She asks worriedly, drinking in my uncomfortable expression. A thought seems to come to her mind before she glanced at the driver then back at me. "I guess I can see why," she mutters.

"Miss Bianca Rodriguez, am I right?" The person says.

My eyes widen slightly and I slowly move my hand towards the door handle.

"How do you know my name?" I ask slowly.

"Does it matter?" The person taunts as he hits the accelerator once the light turns green.

"I-" Jasmine starts but he cuts her off.

"Aren't you going to ask me what I want Miss Rodriguez?" He asks with an obvious smirk in his voice. He hasn't turned back so I haven't see his face yet.

I don't reply and quickly attempt to open the door just as the locks are put on.

Shit.

Jasmine's eyes widen, "are you nuts?! You want to jump out of the moving vehicle?!" She exclaims. "You could get seriously hurt!"

I narrow my eyes at her, "what? Are you bummed I was going to leave without you?"

"Bianca I was moving 60km/hr, are you trying to get killed?" The man exasperated.

"Why does it bother you? Let me out now you freak!" I yell at him and attempt to open the door again but it's locked.

The man starts laughing hysterically and it sickens me even more. I lean towards his seat and ring my arm around his neck before squeezing tightly.

"Woah, woah, woah. He's driving Bianca, let go!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"Can't you see he's an imposter?!" I snap at her. "Or are you working with him? Bitch-trayer"

The car swings sideways as the man grabs my arms in an attempt to remove them while making chocking noises.

I feel Jasmine grab me from behind and try to pull me away from him. Vehicles around us horn angrily as our car swings on the road from side to side.

My heart hammers in my chest from what is happening and feel my grip loosen.

What am I doing?

Jasmine successful pulls me away from the man then leaves him to catch his breath and control the car. He parks it.

I try to catch my breath, feeling the adrenaline that was once there now long gone, replaced with a feeling of guilt and regret.

I should not have handled it that way.

I hear the man coughing while recovering and after a few seconds he surprisingly starts laughing again.

I stare at him, horrified and look at Jasmine who is still holding me back.

His phone suddenly rings and he answers.

"Hello?" The man says.

"What's going on there?" I recognize the voice as Michael's.

I lock eyes with the man through the rear view mirror for a brief second.

"Everything's alright here, it was just a little... Technical difficulty," the man replies.

Maybe I should call for help.

"Hel-" Jasmine slams her hand over my mouth before I can keep going. I try biting but she doesn't give me a chance so I shake out of her grip violently.

"Good. Make sure she gets to her apartment safely Blake," I hear Michael say. "The boss will take it from there."

Huh?

"On it," the man says and cuts the call. He rubs his neck and turns back around letting me get a good look at his face. "Geez Bianca, can't you take a joke? And you have a death grip. We're lucky we didn't get pulled over," he says with a laugh.

My eyes narrow slightly and I distastefully remove Jasmine's hands from me.

"B- blake?" I let out in shock and he gives me a dimpled smile.

"We meet again Bianca. Long time no see."

-

AN

I'm so sorry it took so long to update but I hope you liked it.

I'm planning on writing and posting the next chapter soon, maybe today or tomorrow.

I love your feedback, it motivates me to write every chapter. Thank you for your support.

Lots of love💛💛 stay safe!

Elizi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 38.1K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...
1.8K 145 23
Monsters and mythical creatures are real. They are very real indeed, as well as magic. We just can't see it... There is an island on our world, one...
6.4K 1.1K 46
#2nd runner up- ROSE AWARDS 2022 Bianca is excited and nervous at the same time to start over a new life, away from her overprotective parents, in th...
417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...