Fallen snow

LelonnieStanton tarafından

Allen gets kidnapped during the fight to protect the egg! Noah allen. Daha Fazla

Surprise
chapter 3 Homework

kidnapped

6.6K 150 75
LelonnieStanton tarafından

If you didn't watch the episode or ' read the m as manga Don't read it Don't want spoiler alert.This story is a friend of mines she ask me to finish it.

I don't own d-gray man but I wish. It belong the great sensei hoshino.

Chapter 1

Allen tried to struggle but the akuma holding him were too strong and the sedative was taking control. Nearby lulubell, the Noah that had invaded the black Order 's stronghold to obtain the Ark, fought off the generals as the akuma grabbed the Egg and fled through the pool of water that was their portal home.

Allen hung limp above the water and no matter how many times the voices yelled his name he could not break free. The water's edge lapped at his chin and then his lips. It tasted like a dark well that was buried far beneath the earth. He shuddered.

"Allen!"

Allen raised his eyes one last time before the water completely engulfed him and saw linali's panicked face rushing towards him but she never made it. In the next moment the water covered his snow white hair and he felt him drifting down, down into another dimension.

Not long after the akuma disappeared completely and the exercises, finders, and other personnel were left to pick up the dead and wounded, the pieces of their hearts. There was no talking and no arguing. Everyone helped.

Linali, however, stood beside the spot where the pool of water had once been looking blankly into the now dry tiled floor. There was no mark that there had been anything to mark the passage of the exorcist she was currently missing.

"Allen..." she whispered heartbroken. How could this have happened? How had akuma and a Noah invaded the black order so easily?

Tears slipped from her eyes before she could stop them. She wiped them away with back of her hand and sniffed. Komui watched her from behind. At times like these he could only help his sister so much.

"Don't worry linali" he said placing a hand on her shoulder." Well find Allen okay?"

She sniffed again and nodded but no matter how comforting her brother sounded there was no way she could believe that everything would turn out all right, not this time.

Lulubell trudged through the halls of the Earl's mansion with Allen slung over one shoulder. She had dismissed the akuma to present the Earl with his New toy.

She found him in the ballroom looking out at something in the wild gardens beyond the floor to ceiling with Windows in between each evenly spaced column along the wall. Three chandeliers decorated the frescoed ceiling of Cherubs and wildflowers while the floor sported a black and white checker board pattern. It was quite an odd room altogether because for one the Earl forbade the Noah to enter except when invited or in an emergency. Right now, however, Lulubell has been invited.

Earl-sama." She pulled Allen down into her arms and bow politely.

"Oh so you succeeded? He asked with that infernal and eternal grin plastered on his face.

"Yes" shrugged," It really wasn't' that hard. We caught them off guard."

"Hmm, they must have thought they were in the clear since they had captured the Ark. Foolish exorcists." The Earl of the Millennium chuckled,his eyes crinkling and going a shade darker showing his hatred for said"exorcists" even though his smile did not fade.

"Did you have something planned for him that we Noah should know about Earl?"she asked.

The Earl had said nothing to her about why he wanted the fifteen year old exorcist. Only that it was important and she shouldn't fail. Of course she hadn't but it puzzled her why this child was so important to the Earl. What was the man hiding?

"Now that is top secret Lulu" he giggled." Don't want to go spoiling my surprise to you and your siblings do you?"

Lulubell shrugged again." Only if it's a really good surprise."

"Oh it will be"he promised.

"Alright then where should I put him?"

"Oh right over here." He led her over to the far left corner of the ballroom where a single bed was pushed into the corner. No other decoration could be seen.

Gently Lulubell laid the boy down then backed away as the Earl had gotten a very evil glint in his eyes just then.

"Tell your siblings Lulubell to not come in here no matter what they hear..."His eyes narrowed...."or else he warned.

Lulubell nodded. . The Earl meant business. What could be so important about this single exorcist? Glancing one last time at the white hair and odd left eye she turned and left with only a single yes thrown back to the Earl in response to his order.

The door closed softly behind her.

Allen woke to a pounding headache that didn't cease but grew worse with the intense light that was shining in his eyes from in front of him. Groaning he sat up and looked around. It was a huge room with and odd pattern of black and white tiles, flowered columns, huge Windows, and a glossy ground piano standing proudly on a marble dais.

Allen shivered upon seeing it.

"Ooooh looks like your awake Allen -kun" a familiar voice said to his right.

Allen jumped backwards and activated his innocence on instinct but nothing happened.

What?

His eyes went round when he spotted the one silver cross embedded in his scaly red hand. Now the cross was a polluted black. Allen gulped and looked up into the Menacing eyes of the Millennium Earl.

Why..." his voice cracked." Where am I?" He asked finally, deciding to change his question, when he regained his voice.

The Earl crackled and Allen flinched at the harsh sound.

"You're in Edo,Japan Allen kun and in the home of the Noah" He smiled sweetly.

"But why? Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

The Earl didn't say anything for a moment then moved towards Allen a little causing Allen to move back a bit farther.

The Earl gazed down at him for moment then he said " You are here to take your place amongst your proper family."

"Proper family?" Allen repeated clueless.

The Earl grinned (we,well, grinned wider). "Yes you are an extraordinary case Allen kun. You are both God's apostle and an inheritor of the Noah gene. I have brought you here so that you may transform properly. I have already gotten rid of one obstacle : that innocence in your hand . I have polluted it enough with dark matter to make it only compatible to be used by a Noah. You'll still be able to fight with it but only as a Noah from now on." He chuckled.

Allen stared at him horrified. He a Noah?! The Earl had to be joking!

"But-th-there must be some mistake. How can I be a Noah? I have innocence Noah can't-"

"Can't what?" The Earl asked menacingly. Have innocence? They may not have God's precious innocence but they have dark matter and it's just as powerful. How do you think they stand up to you filth?" He spat.

Allen bit his lip and said nothing reply. So what if his innocence had been poi s ones? All he had to do was escape and get Komui to fix it as much as the thought horrified him.

"If you're thinking of escaping Allen kun it's quite impossible. You'll only kill yourself so try to be a good boy and take your medicine?"

"Medicine?"

The Earl pulled out a long syringe and Allen cried out in horror to get away. The Earl,however, had a few tricks up his sleeve despite being so fat and in a second had Allen lying flat on his back pinned to the bed by one of the Earl's claws around his neck.

He struggled to push him off but his efforts were fruitless as a moment later the syringe was pushed into his skin through his bones and veins. Unable to hold it in any longer he screamed and began to thrash about.

The Pain was so intense in but a matter of moments he black out.

Allen knew he was dreaming. It was a very odd dream though.Everywhere he turned blackness stretched ahead of him. Beneath his feet water rippled as he moved. He was cold and felt as if he were about to faint even though he was pretty sure he couldn't really faint in a dream since he was already unconscious.

A sudden noise caught his attention,It sounded like a mixture between a splash of a tiny rain drop and a musical chime. Allen glanced around but saw nothing.

Suddenly he felt something grab his leg. He looked down quickly and saw his reflection surging up from beneath the pool of water by using his leg as an anchor. A twisted smile adorned his face making him look capable of quite a few bad things.

Allen tried to unhook the boy's fingers but ended up getting grabbed instead. At last the reflection pulled itself completely out of the water's hold. It faced him and at last Allen saw that despite his resemblance his reflection didn't quite look the same as him for he had dark colored skin and line of crosses carved into his forehead.

Wait...crosses?

Allen gasped and tried to run but Noah Allen grabbed him.

"Not so fast" he whispered into Allen's ear." Do you even understand the importance of this situation ?"

Allen shook his head. Noah Allen sighed." I've been waiting for so long for someone to set me free. Waiting is very hard. But now,now we can merge at last. White and black, though separate, can also be one. Together we can unlock our full potential. The power we hold at our fingertips... No one can stop us Allen" he whispered his gray eyes shone with fevor that Allen suddenly realized his teammates saw when he was in battle against akuma.

Wary of him but realizing that Noah Allen didn't seem to want to kill him he asked." What do you mean separate but one?"

Noah Allen laughed." It means that we will the same mind and will be able to become human or Noah as much as we like. No longer will we be separate and weak he sneered.

"That's right."

Allen spun around. Despite the blackness all around there was a shadow that stood apart a shadow that looked very familiar. It's white eyes pierced his and his wide grin unnerved Allen to the core.

"Who are you?" He tried to back away but suddenly found himself unable to move.

The shadow moved to stand beside Noah Allen" I am the Fourteenth."

"The Fourteenth?"

"Yes..I am the Musician. I can control the Ark and weave spells with instruments, the strongest being my piano. Your friend there is the Noah of Time. He has been with you since the beginning;his abilities are much like your friend Miranda's but the force of my power is much more palpable."

Allen's eyes widened." W-why are you here?" He whispered. The Noah was moving closer, that disturbing grin lighting up his face.

"The Earl was after Mana because he wanted the spirit of my Noah to impact into someone of his own choosing, someone who would be loyal to him. But before he could find me, my brother transferred me to you and taught you the song to control the Ark through a game. The Earl thought he'd finally won when you turned Mana into an akuma. He thought the Noah was completely destroyed when you purified his soul, and consequently me, when you killed Mana. But I survived and nurtured the original Noah inside your soul so that it would not be completely destroyed by your innocence." The Noah grinned wider.

Allen stared in horror. His whole life had been a lie. He wasn't an exorcist no matter what he said. He been born with a Noah on top of being cursed with another one. There was no way he could go back to the Black Order now.

But then Allen thought of his friends; of Linali's smile and quick laugh; of Rabi's smirk;of Kanda's of Kanda's...Actually what was so great about Kanda? Allen snickered at that. He couldn't help it. He'd miss fighting with the girly-haired man that was for sure.

Allen glared at the two Noah. He didn't want to be a Noah at all no matter what benefits came with it. He wouldn't work for the Earl and that's that.

Noah Allen's eyes darkened angrily." So you are not easily convinced"he sneered." Well it doesn't matter anyways what you think Allen because we're going to join with you whether you like it or not!"

With that his left arm suddenly grew into a twisted and shadowy version of Allen's innocence and punched his through Allen's chest catching him completely by surprise. A black mist surrounded the hole and Allen screamed as the blackness began to permeate his insides.

Slowly Noah Allen too became mist and was sucked into the vacuum of Allen's body, the Fourteenth following suit,his eyes and teeth still gleaming.

"See you on the other side...Allen."

The Earl of the Millennium watched as Allen Walker entered the last stage of his transformation. A week had passed already and he had not left his project's side once for anything. He wanted to make sure that everything was a success.

Allen's pale skin was now completely taken over by a cocoa tinge and the first of the many crosses that would line his forehead had just began to appear.

Humming merrily the Earl set to making tea from a tiny stove he'd somehow dragged into the room at some point(even though he'd never left Allen's bedside... huh?). He poured two cups and sat at the other end of a small table he'd pushed up against the bed, Allen kun would be waking soon and would want refreshment after a whole week of dreaming.

Another cross etched itself into the boy's forehead then another and another. Another was added every minute. The Earl was glad that there were only three left. The boy had screamed very often during the long week from the painful transformation process since his was a forced change. All of his siblings on the other hand had changed on their own and had no need for the Earl's medicine."

Slowly the last cross stuck vertically then horizontally in the middle of his forehead creating the largest one. With that Allen opened his eyes. They were a bright gold that exuded danger like a leopard that had just awoken with a hungry stomach.

"Please to see you awake Allen kun" the Earl greeted.

Allen blinked a few times to rid himself of the last dredges of sleep.

Hello Earl sama "he answered without even realizing that he'd added" sama". The Earl chuckled.

"Well sit up and let's have some tea. I've already gotten it ready for this moment."

Allen winced as he slowly pulled himself into a sitting position. His muscles felt very weak for some reason. Had he been sick?

Then suddenly it hit him. He had called the Earl"sama"!

"Uwah" he blinked." Why did I? Ah!" He grabbed his head and cradled it in his hands. The world felt like it was spinning.

"Ah yes you"'ll feel a bit unstable for awhile but don't worry. You'll be up and running about like Rhode in no time."

Rhode? Allen was still very confused. He couldn't seem to focus his thoughts very well such as he knew the Earl was bad and yet he was here drinking tea with him! Was the world ending or something?

Allen sighed and allowed the heat from the cup to seep into his hands. Suddenly his eyes widened and the tea cup dropped onto the table top with a smash.

"Tsk look what you've gone and done Allen kun. Now we've got to clean up a mess and get you a new cup" the Earl admonished.

But Allen wash' t listening.

He was too busy staring at his hands.

His brown skinned hands.

Raising one hand he felt his forehead and sure enough the shape of a line of crosses appeared beneath his touch.

"Why? How?" He couldn't articulate his answers well enough due to the stock.

The Earl surveyed him for a moment. "Your transformation completed the moment you woke up. You are now a Noah."

Allen stared at him in horror." That can't be I can't be a Noah. I'm an exorcist. I'm betraying my friends I'm-"

"You're entering your proper home" the Earl corrected harshly." It's just too bad that along the way a couple of filthy exorcists corrupted you. That's all he added.

Allen squeezed his eyes shut and shuddered. The clink of a new cup being set down on the table sounded in the front of him so with a sigh he opened his eyes and sipped at the soothing liquid for a bit. No matter what he was a Noah now and that kind of made him the enemy of the exorcists. Whether his friends would still love him or not he would probably be killed on sight by anyone else.

Allen sighed and looked towards the golden Windows. From here he couldn't see what was out there but he longed to go beyond that wall all the same.

"Can I go outside?"He asked.

The Earl shook his head." Not yet. You're not fully healed and besides it's May I go outside? Of course you can go but that doesn't mean I'll let you"he remarked. He chuckled and Allen turned his head away from the sunlit Windows in embarrassment.

For some reason Allen felt himself talking to the Earl bit by bit. He never acted like this in battle. The creature seemed to like bantering and just talking with him. It was almost as if he were a kind father of was now.

"So um then what may I do"he asked.

"Why, train of course!"He grinned.

"Train?" Allen asked perplexed.

"Yes train. You have to train if you want to regain the strength in your muscles and in your mind. Right now your week of sleep took a lot out of you." The Earl sipped his tea with a grin.

"Um I guess" Allen didn't really know what to say to that.

Well then I'll leave you to rest, I should probably get back to business I've been neglecting all week. There's Rhode to see and Akuma to make." He stood up and clicked his fingers. The cup of tea disappeared. Allen's however, stayed.

"What do you mean neglecting?'he asked curiously. Why would the Earl put off work for a whole week?

"Well to make sure you're okay as you change of course" he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Allen however, was stunned. The Earl had sat by his bedside for a whole week just to make sure he was okay? How could this be?

"Hmmm"the Earl hummed as he checked his watch." Well, I should be going. I'll be back soon though so don't feel lonely Allen kun."

With that he bounced out of the door at the far end and closed it quietly behind him. Allen still sat on his bed sipping his tea occasionally wondering what was going to happen now.

What were his friends thinking now? Linali... Was she still at headquarters or had she gone on a new mission? What trouble could the junior bookman be causing right now? Allen sighed. He missed them terribly.

He laid his head against the smooth wood of the table and gazed out the windows a bit more. It wasn't cold inside but still he felt as if his skin we're prickling from some sort of chill.

Allen sighed and closed his eyes against the light. Slowly a tear trickled out and fled down his brown cheek. What would happen now?

"Absolutely not."

"What? Why?" Linali all but shouted.

The stern face of the Chief frowned down at her from his seat on the dais." We do not know why Noah have taken him but it is too risky to retrieve him. What if he is in league with them and by collaborating to be pretend kidnapped we send out our best exorcists into a trap. He was already under house arrest before If he is a true exorcist then he will try to escape or if tortured for information he will keep his lips sealed into death."

"That's ridiculous!" Allen is perhaps the most loyal among us! He would never betray the order!" Linali couldn't believe her ears. She ignored Komui's hand upon her shoulder.

"He retrieved for us the Ark didn't he? How many exorcists could do that: none! He shouldn't be treated like a criminal and-"

"Enough!"the chief roared.

Linali quieted.

"Linali Lee will be placed under house arrest until further notice. Dismissed!"

Linali stared in shock. The superiors were just going to let the Noah get away with this!

"I'm sorry Linali"Komui whispered. Linali said nothing.

"I wonder what's behind that door" Rhode commented at dinner that evening; around the circular table Sat Tyki Mikk, Skin Bolic,Lulubell, and Jasdebi.

"I've already told you-"

"-that the Earl is keeping a surprise. I get that but I still want to know" She complained taking, a spoonful of hello and shoving it into her mouth. Why did Lulubell always have to be a sourpuss?

Across from her Tyki took a dainty bite of his own portion. Rhode giggled at him and he glared at the offensive Noah First Child.

"Please don't go bothering the Earl about it" Lulubell warned." I'd rather stay on his good side thank you very much."

Rhode laughed and began to dance around the table." But it's no fun without him. Even Lero is getting boring."

Hey Lero."

Suddenly the double doors opened at the end of the room and in walked the Earl. Rhode hurried back to her seat.

Everyone stood.

"Good Evening everyone" he greeted.

"Good Evening Earl-tama? I've really missed you" Rhode poured leaning one elbow against the table and cradling her head in it.

The Earl ate a piece of his steak before answering and when he did he said"I've been preparing a surprise for everyone."

"A surprise?" Rhode asked while Lulubell raised her eyebrow, wondering inwardly if it had anything to do with the Walker kid.

"Yup,a surprise"The Earl repeated.

"Eeeeeeh?" Rhode shot out of her chair with her palms flat against the table." Is it big,small,heavy,fragile,hard,soft-?"

"Slow down Rhody. You know I won't tell you."

Rhode pouted even harder." That's no fair"she insisted.

The Earl laughed." Of course it is. That's why it's called a surprise."

Rhode sighed and Tyki rolled his eyes.

The Earl couldn't wait to introduce Allen kun.

Allen sat in the alcove the huge Windows created. He leaned against the wall in the bright afternoon sunlight enjoying the sauna like heat that his skin was soaking up like a sponge.He felt like a lazy cat. A small smile flickered across his face but disappeared when he heard the door open behind him.

He knew it would be the Earl since he was the only one who'd been visiting him for the past week but he looked anyways twisting his head around to get a glimpse of the rotund creature.

"Good Morning Allen kun"the Earl greeted

"Good Morning Earl sama" Allen kun replied.

He's incredibly polite, the Earl thought pleased He like polite children.

That was when Allen looked down and noticed the Earl gripping something in his clawed hand.

"What is that?"He asked innocently.

The Earl giggled." A part of your training."

"What?"

He turned around heading toward the middle of the ballroom and that gave Allen a good look at what...no who the Earl was dragging.

It was a young woman, a girl barely into adulthood, with black hair and wide, scared brown eyes. Allen froze. She looked so much like Linali that his heart simply stopped in anxious fear for what he.suspected was coming next.

The Earl stopped and turned back to Allen. "Well Allen. Now it's to see what you can do as a Noah... he chuckled"... beginning with this woman."He cackled.

"Well don't just sit there" hestated exasperategly with his hands on his hips as if Allen were being a naughty child in not responding.

Slowly,and without taking his eyes off the pretty woman's brown orbs,he stood up from his little niche and headed towards her.

She tried to struggle. She didn't understand what was happening and Allen paused again with indecision.

"Come come Allen kun" the Earl encouraged, his eyes flashing behind his spectacles. The new child would just have to get over his unhealthy love for humanity. He wasn't one of them anymore.

Allen began to move forward again and soon he stood right in front of her. Without knowing what he was doing he placed his hand upon her forehead and began smoothing her hair away as if by some instinct.

The Earl said nothing.

The women eyes closed as if relieved that she wasn't being hurt in any way but her peace was short lived. The next moment she opened her eyes she caught sight of the skin on her arms and gasped.

When earlier they had been smooth and flawless they were now wrinkled and spotted like an old woman's hands. She could see her dark blue veins rising from inside her Browning skin to form ridges above her bones.

She let out a scream startling Allen into opening his eyes and causing him to remove his hand.Immediately she began to regain her stolen youth but this was not to be as the Earl greeted Allen's hand and pressed it against her forehead.

She writhed beneath the touch and screamed as her skin grew older and older;her heart beat more and more sluggish until suddenly it just stopped.

Allen felt her body shudder beneath him and then collapse to the ground,dead before she hit.

He blanched and tore his hand from the Earl''s clutching it to his chest. Tears fell down his cheek and he sobbed.

The Earl yanked the woman up by her sparse white hair and examined her. She looked like a ninety year old woman. So Allen was the Noah of Time. Interesting...He grinned happily. Allen would be a wonderful asset to the family. All he needed to learn now was control so that he wouldn't even have to touch someone to cause this reaction.

Glancing up at the crying Allen he chuckled and let the woman drop to the floor with a thud. He gathered the boy Into a hug and whispered in his ear.

Good job Allen-kun."

End of Chapter 1

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

275K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
844K 39.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
553K 12.1K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
185K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...