kidnapped

If you didn't watch the episode or ' read the m as manga Don't read it Don't want spoiler alert.This story is a friend of mines she ask me to finish it.

I don't own d-gray man but I wish. It belong the great sensei hoshino.

Chapter 1

Allen tried to struggle but the akuma holding him were too strong and the sedative was taking control. Nearby lulubell, the Noah that had invaded the black Order 's stronghold to obtain the Ark, fought off the generals as the akuma grabbed the Egg and fled through the pool of water that was their portal home.

Allen hung limp above the water and no matter how many times the voices yelled his name he could not break free. The water's edge lapped at his chin and then his lips. It tasted like a dark well that was buried far beneath the earth. He shuddered.

"Allen!"

Allen raised his eyes one last time before the water completely engulfed him and saw linali's panicked face rushing towards him but she never made it. In the next moment the water covered his snow white hair and he felt him drifting down, down into another dimension.

Not long after the akuma disappeared completely and the exercises, finders, and other personnel were left to pick up the dead and wounded, the pieces of their hearts. There was no talking and no arguing. Everyone helped.

Linali, however, stood beside the spot where the pool of water had once been looking blankly into the now dry tiled floor. There was no mark that there had been anything to mark the passage of the exorcist she was currently missing.

"Allen..." she whispered heartbroken. How could this have happened? How had akuma and a Noah invaded the black order so easily?

Tears slipped from her eyes before she could stop them. She wiped them away with back of her hand and sniffed. Komui watched her from behind. At times like these he could only help his sister so much.

"Don't worry linali" he said placing a hand on her shoulder." Well find Allen okay?"

She sniffed again and nodded but no matter how comforting her brother sounded there was no way she could believe that everything would turn out all right, not this time.

Lulubell trudged through the halls of the Earl's mansion with Allen slung over one shoulder. She had dismissed the akuma to present the Earl with his New toy.

She found him in the ballroom looking out at something in the wild gardens beyond the floor to ceiling with Windows in between each evenly spaced column along the wall. Three chandeliers decorated the frescoed ceiling of Cherubs and wildflowers while the floor sported a black and white checker board pattern. It was quite an odd room altogether because for one the Earl forbade the Noah to enter except when invited or in an emergency. Right now, however, Lulubell has been invited.

Earl-sama." She pulled Allen down into her arms and bow politely.

"Oh so you succeeded? He asked with that infernal and eternal grin plastered on his face.

"Yes" shrugged," It really wasn't' that hard. We caught them off guard."

"Hmm, they must have thought they were in the clear since they had captured the Ark. Foolish exorcists." The Earl of the Millennium chuckled,his eyes crinkling and going a shade darker showing his hatred for said"exorcists" even though his smile did not fade.

"Did you have something planned for him that we Noah should know about Earl?"she asked.

The Earl had said nothing to her about why he wanted the fifteen year old exorcist. Only that it was important and she shouldn't fail. Of course she hadn't but it puzzled her why this child was so important to the Earl. What was the man hiding?