โœ“ | ๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ โ˜๏ธŽ ๐‘จ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By MarienaNight

๐๐Ž๐’๐“-๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒโ€ข๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) completely surrounded or covered by ice >> ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜... More

โ… ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž โ…
โ… ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ…
โ… ๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก โ…
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18

12

3.6K 102 13
By MarienaNight

outfoX II

❅ ❅ ❅

"We need you to do the same thing to the substation transformers that you did to the prison convoy bus." Marcos tells the Stucker siblings.

Marcos and the rest of them brought a meeting for the Strucker family and I.

Apparently, the new agenda is to break into a very high-tech company.

As I was sitting next to Andy, I automatically felt ready for this task.
If Jack was involved with this company, in any way, I want them down.

"Now, you don't have to do this. We know it's amor to ask, but... now we just don't see another way."

"Look, we want to help, but why does it need to be Lauren and Andy?" Reed questions.

"Well, because we need everyone else with combat powers to assault the lab, especially since Lux will be with them. Now, we think that we can take down that power substation without putting them at any risk."

"So exploding high voltage transformers is the safe job?" Cate gave a concerned look.

"In this case, yes." Lorna replies.

"Sage hacker the security cameras. The station only had a hand girl of guards. Clarice will get everyone in. Sonya will guide them." Marcos father explained.

"We've been through every option. This is the only one that works." John reasons.

The Strucker parents looked at us for our opinion.

"I'm down." Andy was the first to speak up.

"You didn't even need to ask." I say, with a smirk.

"Let's do it." Lauren spoke.

"Okay. But Caitlin and I need to be the ones monitoring the security."
"If our kids are there, we are, too."
Reed and Cate tell them.

"Look, Sage will set you up, show you what to do." Lorna assures.

"All right, everybody get ready. We move out in an hour." John announces.

Everyone gets up, but before I followed Andy, I made eye contact with the young women.

She looked pleased with everyone and was almost calculating everyone's movement.
She had straight shoulder length hair, with her roots being a faded brown and the rest blonde.

The women quickly looked away at me and walked away.

§

As I was throwing on my dark jacket, Andy came up behind me, with a hug.
I gave him a small smile as I turn kissed him on the cheek, making him be bashful and almost forgetting why he even came to me.

He then asked, "W-Wasn't expecting that, but, um... Are you sure you want to go with us? 'Cause I'm sure Lorna and them would let you hang back if-"

"Of course I'm sure. Why would you think I'm not?"

"W-Well, with your dream, you being, I don't know, 'jumpy'? I just don't want you to go in, like you were forced or something."

I chuckled softly, "Trust me, Andy, I'm fine. Besides, I definitely have you to 'protect' me when I'm a damsel in distress."

"I would be such a badass hero." He tells himself, cockily.

I rolled my eyes playfully, right before I leaned in and kissed him.

Sometimes, I would always seem to forget we already had our first kiss. Hell, every time we kiss it just feels like the very first time.

Suddenly, someone cleared their throat, making Andy and me automatically separating.

I, shyly, look over to see Reed at the door, with a dumbfounded look on his face.

"D-Dad," Andy snapped his father back to reality.

"Y-Yes, um, we-we're waiting for you to, so come-come on now."

Mr. Strucker was quick to leave and make his way down.

The both of us were red from how awkward that how situation was.
We both looked at each other and chuckled.

Andy asked me, "Does this mean we have to tell them?"
"Yep, no more secret, I guess."
"Do you think they'll be happy or questioning our relationship and every move for now on?"
"Andy!"

§

" We're in place. " John calls to Reed.

"Copy that. We're on route. We're almost at the power substation." Mr. Strucker answers. "Okay, be safe out there."

As Clarice was driving us and Reed ending the call, Cate turns to us to say, "What we're doing here, it's a parent's worst nightmare."

"We can handle-"
"Andy, we know. We know you can. We're doing this because we trust you."

We all give a smile to the woman.

"Hey, Struckers, heads up. We're here." Clarice tells us, pulling in.

The Stucker siblings and I step aside as the rest try to pull up the screens.

"We're ready." Reed was on the phone with Sage.

" Okay. Bypassing firewall. And you should have picture in three, two, one. "

The screens flashed up the security camera footage.

"Okay, its working." He tells her.

" I looked the camera feeds so security wont see our team. But they'll notice eventually, so be quick. "

As the system was working, Clarice made a portal as we all say our goodbyes to the Strucker parents.

I looked into the portal and was the first to enter, holding my breath as I pass through.
Soon came Andy, Lauren, Soyna, and finally Clarice.

Leaving everything behind to Mr and Mrs. Strucker.

Sonya was our guide as we pass through hallway to hallway.

I start to build my guard up and was preparing myself for anything coming for us.

"Hey. Can you hear me okay? We made it inside." The red head asked to her mic piece, liking straight at the security camera.

" We can hear you just fine. " Cate answers.

"All right, we're going in."

I would be lying when I say I wasn't worried.
Of course I was.
My throat was dry and I feel uneasy when walking, then again, this always happens when it comes to missions.

" Hold on. There are some workers in the hallway in front of you. " Reed warns.

The workers pass, as we all stay back.

" Okay... we're clear. "

Then we start to walk again.

As we reach to a T-hallway, Sonya looked at her two options, this made me doubt her.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I ask.

"Um, pretty sure. The guard I borrowed the memory from had only been here a few times, so it's a little hazy."

Sonya took us to the right.

Andy and I held hands as we began to walk the long hallway.

"The transformer we need to take out is in the middle of the building." Clarice informs us.

"So why don't you just portal us there?" Andy asked.

" Hold up, there's a conference room in your right. "

Sonya signals us to stop, as we do so, Clarice answers, "Can you make a portal through a hundred walls into a room you've never seen before and land safely next to a high-voltage transformer?"

" Okay, your clear. "

"No."
"Yeah. Neither can I."

We all start walking again.
As I start to feel more comfortable, Reed warns us.

" Incoming, door to your left. "

We all stop, seeing a security guard standing right in front of us.
We are screwed.

I start to internally panic, while my face remained calm.
I start to make my magic grow in one hand, that was behind my back, so it won't show.

"What are you doing here?" He asked us.

"Oh, did they not call? From the front desk?" Sonya makes her way to the man.

"No, I didn't get a call. Hang on just a sec." He goes to his armed belt.

"Come on. You remember me."
Right after she says that, Sonya released her pink breath, manipulating with his memories, and sucking it all back in her mouth.
"Or maybe you don't remember."

The guard makes his way toward us, I was quick to get in front, having my glowing hand ready when seeing him take out his gun and radio mic.

The guard puts the gun and radio in the near-by trash can, shivering himself past and away from us.

" Nice job, Sonya. "

After going through multiple hallways and a staircase, I felt more at ease, of course I still had my guard up.

This place felt so uncomfortable.
If Jack were to be in here, I would hope Lorna and the group can save him.

" Sonya, get out of there. Get out of there now! "

"Wait, I don't understand. What's going on?" Sonya asked the Stuckers.

" There is a Sentinel robot and arms teams and in the building! Get out of there now! "

"We got to go. Now." Sonya shouts at us.

"What the hell is going on?" Clarice questioned.

"They know we're here. They're coming for us."

We all started running for dear life.

I felt myself sweat like crazy when hearing this.
My adrenaline started to go rapidly just by hearing Sentinel Services are in the building.

"What about the power trans-"
"There's no time! Clarice, you gotta get us out."

The purple haired mutant stopped. "I don't even know where we are in this building. I don't know which direction." She tried to us her powers, but it was just all too much. "The-The-There's too many hallways, I don't know."

"Hurry, please!"
"Come on!"
Lauren and I plead.

"I-I-I know, I'm trying!"

Just as Clarice had it, Andy shouts, "Guys! Guys!"

I look over to see a Sentinel robot, right at us.
I made my ice balls with the palms of my hands and threw it at it, no matter how much I threw, the robot would just dodge it.

"M-Move, move, move. Move!" He pushes me out of the way.

He used his powers and busted a thick liquid nitrogen pipe that the robot was hiding behind.

As the liquid nitrogen smoke fell to the floor, the robot's beady red eyes glows as the body wasn't small like I remembered, it was way bigger and terrifying.

"Run!" Clarice shouts to us, knowing her portals will not work.

I grabbed Andy's wrist as I bolted away from the scene.
I looked behind to see Clarice getting knocked down by the robot, shouting for us to go.
Andy pulls me ahead of him, urging me to run faster.

I started to feel my hands building up with ice. My hair was changing white quickly and my eyes were now an ice blue.

My changing felt off... it was like that wasn't it. There was going to be more change.

I was tired from running but I kept pushing myself, with the Strucker siblings by my side.

" Attention, all employees. This is not a drill. The facility is under attack. Observe full lockdown procedures. Repeat: full lockdown procedures are in effect. " The P.A announced, as the four of us were running in the basement.

I hear Lauren start to shout, as I came closer I saw why.
I even screamed, as I slammed myself to the locked door, blocking us from our escape.

"God, please no!" I shout.

I felt my ice start to be in use, out of fear of icing down the door, I put my hands on the wall.
I was shocked to see my ice was practically covering the entire thing.

All of this power inside me, out of fear.

"What are we gonna do?" Andy asked Sonya, in panic.

The red head pulls us away from the door, saying that Sage gave her the code.

As she puts it in, I could hear the agents making their way to us.
This just makes me start to shake in fear.

I cannot go with them.

"They're coming!" Lauren shrieks bloody murder.

I harshly stepped on the floor, making my ice spread across the floor, even getting ice crystals on the sides of the walls, just to try and give us time.

Sonya opens the door and pushes us all in.
Before she could to, the agents were right on her tail.
The women shouts for us to run, shutting the door in front of us and giving her up for the agents.

I could hear them on the other side so I iced the door shut.

I felt my whole body start to change.
This fear was new and it was changing me.

We were still moving, but I knew they were slowing down because of me.

They kept on pull me to move but my skin was cold, ice cold.

I let out a scream and my ice spread across the floor and up the walls.

Andy and Lauren were shocked from how much power was getting to me.

I was hyperventilating as a lean against the wall.

"Go. Go without me!" I shout to them, hunching over from trying to keep whatever it was inside.

"No! Lux-" Andy shouts, making his way to me.

"I wasn't asking." I say to them.

From the ground up, I build a wall in between me and the Struckers, I even managed to push the wall so that they can hurry and move.

I could see Andy's messy shadow in the ice.
His shouting made my heart break as he calls my name in agony.
He banged his hands on it, even tried to use his powers, but Lauren pulled him away.

The Strucker siblings finally left.

I heard more men moving toward me, coming from two ways that were unblocked.

I couldn't even use my powers because the ice felt like it was taking over me.

I shrieked seeing my ice was covering my arms and feet.

Fear.

Fear was everything I felt.

Fear of his new power.
Fear of Andy's safety.
Fear of my own.
Fear of Sentinel Services take me, just like Jack.

The agents came in and stopped from seeing me already staring to change.

I screamed as the ice was rapidly covering me from top to bottom.

A white glow is the only thing I saw and I suddenly felt new...

I looked around me and the agents were iced.
They were frozen in place...

I looked down to my hands seeing that they were iced, I was able to move like normal, but it looked like I was crystallized.

Another set of agents came in and we both didn't hesitate to fight with each other.

I made a barrier on one side, but the other agents came from the other and took me down.

I managed to ice a person's hands, making them scream from pain, before getting punched by another.

As soon as the punch landed on me, my iced form shattered and I was back to my regular self.

I felt numb.
I had no fear in me, just emptiness from my exhaustion.

I was face down to the ground.
Cuffed and put in a collar, like a dog.

My eyes started to tear up from my worst nightmare was actually becoming my reality.

I looked to see Agent Turner right in front of me, staring down at me with no remorse.

I couldn't imagine how Jack felt...
How much fear a little boy had felt when they took him.

He was just a kid when they took him, he was crying and trying his best to escape their grasp.

I cried as they lifted me off the ground and took me away...

❅ ❅ ❅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1.1K 21
โ€ข Book 1 of NCT 2020 Series โ€ข โ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ?โž โ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ... ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ...
767K 18K 85
๐—ฒ๐˜…ยท๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐยท๐—ถ๐˜ โ†ณ (๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ท.) stated clearly and in detail, leaving no room for confusion or doubt >> ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— << Season...
67.7K 1.4K 29
๐๐Ž๐’๐“-๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒยท๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธยท๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โ†ณ (๐—ป.) a ship designed for breaking a channel through ice >> ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—™๐—ง๐—˜๐—— << Season Two...
71K 1.8K 48
๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ...