BONNIE AND CLYDE

Bởi RosyChanelB

BONNIE AND CLYDE (with a different twist) This Bonnie and Clyde aren't criminals, instead they put criminals... Xem Thêm

STORY TRAILER/INTRO
Chapter 1 B&C💜💛
Chapter 2 B&C💜💛
Chapter 3 B&C💜💛
Chapter 4 B&C💜💛
Chapter 5 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 6 B&C💜💛
Chapter 7 B&C💜💛
Chapter 9 B&C💜💛
Chapter 10 B&C💜💛
Chapter 11 B&C💜💛
Chapter 12 B&C💜💛
Chapter 13 B&C💜💛
Chapter 14 B&C💜💛
Chapter 15 B&C💜💛
Chapter 16 B&C💜💛
Chapter 17 B&C💜💛
Chapter 18(Pt1)B&C💜💛
Chapter 18(pt2) B&C💜💛
Chapter 19(pt 1) B&C💜💛
Chapter 19(pt2) B&C💜💛
Chapter 20 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 21 B&C💜💛
Chapter 22 B&C💜💛
Chapter 23 B&C💜💛
Chapter 24 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 25 B&C💜💛
Chapter 26 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 27 B&C💜💛
Chapter 28 B&C💜💛
Chapter 29 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 30 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 31 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 32 B&C💜💛
Chapter 33 B&C 💜💛
Chapter 34 B&C💜💛
Chapter 35 B&C 💜💛
Part 2

Chapter 8 B&C 💜💛

1.4K 65 167
Bởi RosyChanelB

Warning!!! ⚠️ Sexual content⚠️ ⚠️

Beyoncé P.O.V.
A week later

I'm currently in my room watching a marathon of Law and order while snacking on a bowl of fruit. I love that show. I have been off from work for a week now.

When Shawn and I came back from Vegas, my captain gave us the following week off. Which I definitely needed.

I have just been having lazy days doing absolutely nothing, and hanging out with Shawn secretly of course, and it has been better then I expected. He is a great guy, very romantic at heart I have learned.

I head my phone, vibrating beside me. I glanced over at it and saw Shawn's name appear on my screen with an incoming face time call making a huge smile spread across my face.

I haven't spoken to him all day apart from us texting here and there. I brought the phone up to my face and click on the green button.

"Hey, beautiful" Shawn said, making a huge grin spread across my face. I love it when he calls me beautiful. It makes me feel all warm inside.

"Hey....how has your day been?" I asked, popping a grape into my mouth.

"good a little busy, though. How about you watcha up too"

I sat up in bed, leaning against the bed board and bringing the phone closer to my face. "Oh, nothing just been having a lazy day and watching a marathon of Law and Order."

"It sounds like you are enjoying your day off, I can't relate."

"Sorry to you. whatcha been doing all day though?"

"Well, I had to go to a couple of business meetings, and then take my mom to the hospital. Right as I was on my way home to chill for the rest of the day. I got a call from my assistant telling me that I had another meeting that I forgot about, so Now I'm finally on my way home."

"Ughh yeah, you had a busy day."

"Yep, Is Bella home with you?"

"No, she's spending the weekend at her dad's, so it's just me here alone..."I said, putting emphasizes on  the alone.

"Okay, well, I wanna see you."

I smiled "sure you can come over, and we could hang out and be lazy together.....and have mind-blowing sex, of course. I miss the dick."

His deep chuckle flowed through the speakers "you such a freak, I love it.....All of that sounds great, but I was thinking we should go out tonight."

"Shawn, you know we can't be seen out like that we're keeping this..." I pointed my fingers at both of us "a secret. "

"I know, but that doesn't mean we can't go places together. I was thinking the movies we can meet up there."

"Okay, the movie is not such a bad idea, watcha trying to go see?"

"We can go see the movie you told me about yesterday...that just came out the one with...umm...Taraji P. Henson."

"Oh, you talking bout Acrimony?"

"Yeah, that..you still want to see it, right?"

"Of course, I do."

"So, what time you want to go?" He asked.

"Umm" I glanced at the time on my phone "it's three right now so maybe around five."

"Alright five sounds good,"

My phone vibrates at an incoming call from my mom. "Let me call you back Shawn, my mom is calling" I told him.

"Sure, see you later."

"Later" I blew him a kiss and then ended the call to answer my mom's call.

"Beyoncé Gisselle Knowles! come open this door!" she yelled through the phone.

"Geez, ma, why you have to be so loud" I said, getting up from the bed, putting my house shoes on and heading downstairs.

"Because I have been knocking on this door for the past Fifteen minutes,"

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see me "now you just over exaggerating." I said and unlocked the door and hung up the phone.

"What you didn't hear me knocking? she asked stepping inside the house.

"No, I was on a phone call. Why are you here anyways?"

She give me a look "Is that how you greet your mother, Gisselle."

I smiled pulling her into a hug "Hey ma" I said hugging her tightly.

"Hey, honey," we pulled out of the hug and went to the kitchen sitting at the kitchen's island, side by side.

"But for real ma, why are you here?"

"To drop this off," she said sitting a bow on the counter.

I raised an eyebrow "what  is in that exactly?" I said trying to move the lid to take a peek, but she smacked my hand away.

"It's not for you so don't worry about it."

I scoffed "you really think I'm not going to find out what that is when it's in my house."

"It's apple pie, but its not for you; it's from my grand-baby Bella."

I scrunched up my face "really she called you to make her apple pie when I could have just made it."

"Well she said she don't like the way you make yours and we all know mines is the best."

I smacked my lips not attempting to ague she ain't wrong my mom makes the best apple pie. I just hope she brought me some "did you bring me some though."

"Yes, Gisselle. I know your greedy ass was gonna eat all of Bella's if I didn't bring you some."

I rolled my eyes "how rude...but thanks though."

She passed me one of the bow, and I went straight to grabbed a fork digging right through it and taking a bite "umm so good" I told her.

"I know" I give her a knowing look and continued eating my pie. I'm in haven right now y'all don't even understand.

"So who's your new man?" my mom asked eyeing me.

I glanced up at her putting my fork down. "Excuse me, I don't have a man" I lied, but not really. I mean Shawn and I are not in a relationship so he's not really my man.

"Well whatever, or whoever is responsible for all glow and happiness you been showing lately thank God to them or it."

You see what she did there she so shady she probably knows I'm lying  if anyone knows me more then anything in this world is my mom.

"Like I said I don't have a man."

"Umm hum, I heard you the first time when you ready to introduce this man to me. My door is always open."

"Well, your door gonna stay open for a long time."

She kissed her teeth "Child bye you know, and I know, and we know you fucking."

"Ma!" I laughed "please don't say that again that just sounds all wrong coming from you mouth."

She chuckled "umm well let me know when you change your mind" she said and I didn't even bother to reply. She stood up "Peace out I gotta go I have a dinner date with my husband" She came over and kissed my cheeks "love you"

"Love You too ma, have fun on your date."

"I will she replied, making her way to the door. "Tootles" she said over her shoulder.

"Bye Tina!"

Her head snapped back towards me "Beyoncé don't play with me!" She yelled. I bust out laughing. She glared at me before closing the door behind her.
I love that woman.

................B&C

Shawn's P.O.V

Beyoncé and I had just left the theater after watching acrimony and was making our way to the car.

"I love that movie it was amazing the cast was phenomenal, and I love me some Taraji P. Henson."Beyoncé said all smiles.

"I think it was a pretty good movie too." I said My eyes lingering on her boobs.

"What go looking at?" she chuckled.

"Your boobs it looks good as fuck in that dress I can'twait to take it off.."

She chuckled "I can't wait for you to take it off either."

"It's going down tonight!" I laughed pulling her to into my side and wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

She smiled up at me and planted a kiss on my lips "so what's next in your agenda Mr. Carter."

I met her gaze "We are going to my house."

She give me a knife look "this is actually going to be my first time at your house."I haven't been to your house since we started this secret relationship."

"Yeah and that is because my mom was staying with me for a week while her house was getting renovated. She's gone now, so  it's time that you see were I live.....I want you to spend the night, if it's not too much."

"it's not, I would love to spend the night with you especially if you're cooking me breakfast."

"It's a deal then" She's still beaming at me as she linked her arm through my elbow and lets me lead her to the to our cars.

We pulled up to my house thirty minutes later.

I got out of my car and went to Beyoncé car and opened the door for her "welcome to the Carter mansion."

She flicked her eyebrow up, the hint of a smile on her lips. "seriously you name your house" she chuckled.

"Hell yeah every house needs a name."

She rolled her eyes "not mines" she stepped out of the car closing the door behind her.

"Well you need to name your home." I said leading her to my front door.

"I'm good love enjoy"

I chuckled "you funny" I unlock the door and ushering her In and then closing the door behind me.

"Oh wow this is huge Shawn!" Beyoncé said when we enter my house her eyes darting around the room.

"This place looks like Bachelor pad." She exclaimed eyes moving around the room.

I wrapped my hands around her from behind pulling her into my chest "that's why I named it the Carter mansion."

She turned facing me "it's beautiful... are you a millionaire or what?"

I chuckled "something like that." I'm not the type of guy who brags about how much money I got or what business I own because I want people to know me for me and that's one of the reasons why I love being a cop.

"You have all this why do you have to be a detective again?"

"Because I love being a detective, it's fulfilling it makes me feel like I'm making an impact in the world and that is something that money can not  buy."

"You are so selfless" she stood on my tippy toes, her lips quickly finding mines, she kissed me softly and then Turing around to look at the many pictures I have on the wall including my wife and daughter.

"Is that your wife and daughter?" Beyoncé asked, gesturing at the of my wife and daughter.

Talking a step forward I stepped closer to her "Yeah, that is Aliyah my daughter and Tiara my wife."

Aliyah Carter

Tiara Williams- Carter

I introduced them pointing at each of their faces. "This is my favorite picture of us together, and it was actually the last photo we took together before they passed. It was at Disney world Aliyah was so excited to be there." I explained.

Beyoncé smiled up at me "they are beautiful" she said her eyes fixed on me.

I smiled "Thank you..."

"look at your daughter smile it's so contagious" she said smiling down at the picture.

"Yeah, that smile that always gets me.... she had me wrapped around her little finger. What won't I give to see her smile again" I said felling the sadness taking over. I miss them  so much.

"I'm pretty sure she's smiling down on you right now." Beyoncé said as her hand slides down my shoulder and then back up, caressing my arm.

I sighed "I know."

Beyoncé intervened our fingers together, laying her head on my shoulder as she glances up with that soft, sincere smile stretching her mouth. "how old was Aliyah? if you don't mind me asking."she questioned , studying my face.

I swallowed felling the knot in my throat "she was 9 years old going on fifteen" I replied and Beyoncé, and I shared a laugh.

"So she would have turned 11 this year."

"Yep her birthday is on September 4 I said knowing that would probably shock her since they share the same birthday.

Her eyes widened for a split second Her light brown eyes light up "we have the same birthday!"

I smiled kissing her forehead "yep y'all do, and that's one of the reasons why you're so important to me." I Said honestly.

She made a small pout and placed her hand over her heart; aww, "you're so sweet"

"I mean it Beyoncé" I said my eyes fixed on her.

She gives me a grateful smile, slowly lifting her head off my shoulder , turning her face up to look at me.  lashes flutter against my chin as her head lifts, her gaze glittering but assessing, searching "I know and you're important to me." She said wrapping her arms around my neck "Thanks for opening up to me, I know it's not something that you like to talk about."

I moved my hands to rest on her lower back. A slight smile spread across my lips and I gave her ass a quick caress before letting her go. It's been awhile, more than awhile, since a woman has held my interest like this. Been awhile since any woman has had me craving to study, to learn, to have.

"Come on let me give you a tour" I said intervened our fingers together and leading her to the living room.

After giving Beyoncé a tour of my home, we settle in the living room. She came over and straddled my lap throwing her arms around my neck and caressing the back Of my head "so did you bring me here to take  advantage of me?" she said teasingly.

"Hell yeah, I did," I said, flipping her under me. I cup her  face in my hand  locked my lips on hers kissing her deeply and then pulling away, staring down at her as she tries to catch her breath. I push her hair away from her face staring down at her beautiful face.

Before I knew it, she flipped us over, and I was now under her "How about I take advantage of you" she said her lips quickly finding mines. And I was even quicker to accept the kiss, my lips moving greedily over hers. I sighed into the feeling, allowing her to push away my sorrows for a minute then pulling away after a couple of minutes my dick already done get heard the things this woman do to me.

She raised up from my lap "Come on I wanna try out that pool you have."

"Alright" I stood up and picked her up throwing her over my shoulders she gasped in surprise I laughed making my way to the backyard.

"Shawn put me down!" she said laughing...you better not let me fall."

"I gotcha you woman now stop complaining." I said and lightly smacked her ass.

"Ouch you so childish!" she said laughing.

I put her down when we got the pool "this pool is everything!" she said gazing at the pool.

"Is it, this what made me buy the house." You wanna try it out."

"Oh shit I don't have a bathing suit." She exclaimed.

I leaned over to whisper in her ear "who said you needed a bathing suit."

"So what we about to swim in the nude?" she asked with a raised eyebrow and a slight smile on her face.

"Damm right, we are!" I said, pulling off my shirt and then shoving my pants down my leg along with my underwear as Beyonce's eyes is sweeping over her body in casual appraisal.

"You like what you see?" I asked smirking.

She bite on her lips smirking"Oh yeah, all of it," she smiled leaning over to kiss me, and then She pulled away undressing, and I let my gaze skim over her body admiring the view.

"Perv" she said smiling.

"Not, perv just admiring. you're one fine ass woman."

Beyoncé smiled blushing "well thank you."

I turned and then jumps, into the pool, leaving her rolling her eyes and dodging the onslaught of water that rises up.

She gracefully stepped into the jacuzzi, looking sexy as fuck.

I came up behind her, my chest is pressed firmly against her back, hands rising to cup her breasts, and she released a breathy pant as I press my lips to her neck.

"Umm, she moaned as my lips move, planting a trail of soft kisses down the line of her neck, stopping only when my chin dips beneath the surface of the water and then back up to.

"So I was thinking.....I  should teel Bella about us. Beyoncé exclaimed. "She has been a little suspicious, and I don't like keeping things from her. what do you think?"

"I don't mind. I told her tucking a falling piece of hair behind her ear.."

"I mean, I know we aren't in a relationship or anything.....but I don't wanna keep her in the dark. She's smart. She will figure it out....and I rather her hear it from me." she said rumbling.

I placed my hand on her shoulder "Bey, I understand and It's no problem at all okay."

She blow out a breath, "okay, and I will make sure to tell her its nothing serious, and we are not in a relationship."

Stop stressing and "let's enjoy the moment"  I Said swimming.

"Yeah you right" she said joining me to swim.

.........................B&C

Writers P.O.V.
Couple of minutes later

"Shawn, Beyoncé let out a breathe, almost a moan, as Shawn's hands shift, freeing slide over the peaks of her breasts, and she has to reached out to steady herself on the wall of the pool. "Ohhhh." Oh God The thing this man do to her.

"You like that" he said his mouth now so close to her ear, and she involuntarily shivers again.

"Don't start something you can't finish" she said turning around to face him.

"Oh, I can definitely finish it."He pulled her earlobe into his mouth then, teeth gently closing around the soft flesh, and the combination of that and the ministrations of his hands, still on her chest, have her arching into him, feet nearly lifting from the bottom of the pool.

"Shawn," she pants again, rolling her hips back against him, seeking an increased in contact, she needed more cause he's driving her crazy.

One of his Hands left her chest, sneaks  its way down, torturously slow. Fingers lightly feather across her stomach, over the jut of her hipbones.

A strange sensation as it melds with the movements of the water, but before she has time to give the phenomenon any sort of coherent thought. He is sliding a finger through her wetness, brushing his thumb against her, light and teasing touch where she craves pressure the most.

First one, then two fingers slide into her. She does not even attempt to muffle the sounds that escape from her mouth because, God, they have done this before, so many times in the last couple of days, but being in the water is lifting things to a whole new level. Literally, she thinks with a smirk, as she feels him twitch against the back of her hip.

"Umm yesss." She moaned.

"Fuck Bey," he groaned as his fingers work their magic, sliding, and curling and hitting all the right spots inside of her.

He can feel her breaths begin to stutter and redoubles his efforts, increasing the pressure with his thumb as he circles her.

He kissed his way down the graceful arch of her neck, nipping lightly at her smooth skin, pinched her nipple slightly with his other hand, just the way that he knows that she likes.

It is not much longer until she is panting and rocking her hips against his touch, teetering on the edge.

One more swipe of his thumb and her whole body tenses, completely rigid against him. But then the first spasm overtakes her, and she goes limp in his arms as the waves of her orgasm roll through her body.

The lapping of the water combined with Shawn ministrations heightens the sensations, makes it feel as though the ground is falling out from under her.

She clings to the edge of the pool, the only thing that is holding her upright.

Shawn worked her through her peak, prolonging it as much as possible, until her hand blindly seek out his, silently begs him to stop.

He obliges, his arms shifting to wrapped around her hips. Her body is still vibrating with the aftershocks, trembling against him, and he holds her tightly, grounding her.

Beyoncé's head fall back against his shoulder, the side, so her nose is buried in his neck. He is caught off guard by the feeling of her warm breath washing over his flesh, mingling with the cool night air, sending goosebumps dancing across his skin in all directions.

Another minute or two and Beyoncé gradually come back to herself, feels the fuzziness fading away, her senses growing sharper once again.

Her limbs are still heavy, but at the same time, a fresh wave of arousal is spreading through them at the feeling of Shawn surrounding her, the strong and hard lines of his body pressed up against her.

She turned in his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck, and lifted up on tiptoe to press her mouth to his, and the wet slide of their bodies pressed so tightly together, nearly does both of them in right then and there.

The groan that fall from Shawn's lips is absorbed by hers, lost in the sounds of their kisses and caresses as the heat builds once again.

She feels it spreading, fiery tendrils slithering through her veins, leaving her heart pounding and her entire body pliable and wanting.

"Bey," he managed to say as they part briefly for air, dive back into each other again, a swirl of tongues and teeth.

He pressed her back against the side of the pool, and she goes easily, not even registering the thud of her body colliding with the tile.

As he supports her, the weight of him holding her against the wall, her hands leave his neck, wander down beneath the surface of the water, lower, lower until she's gripping his heard cook. Shawn's hips buck into hers.

"Fuck," he cursed because he has been on edge this whole time. She is barely touching him, and he is so close.

"Bey," he pants, and she blinked up at him through heavily lidded eyes, shadowed by her lashes, but he can see enough to know that she knows exactly what she is doing to him.

"Yes?" she asks slyly, stroking him lightly as her other hand slide down to cup his balls, roll them gently in her palm.

"Shit," he releases on a groan, and now it is his turn to grab her wrists, stop her movements. "Please, Bey"

She gazed up at him, eyes dancing with passion and lust and pure want, but she released him, allowed him a moment or two.

Shawn take what she will give, needs this brief pause to regain some semblance of control.

He leaned to rest his forehead against hers, breaths mingling in what little space lingers between them. Beyoncé smiles softly, and Shawn returned the sentiment, setting the tone a little slower now, much less urgent.

It is a beautiful evening; a full sky of stars twinkles up above, a near-full moon rising on the horizon.
"We are making great use of the pool don't you think." Shawn said softly.

"Oh yeah definitely" Beyoncé said then wind her legs around his hips, sinking down on top of him in that slick, sweet slide that is never anything short of amazing. "Oh....fuck so good."

"Fuckkkk..." Shawn let out as he grabbed her ass as their bodies, twined as one, moving together in a dance so well-choreographed and yet still so new that every time is like a wonderful new adventure.

There is still so much more to learn about each other, especially here, in which every movement, every glide, every angling of hips feels different because of the water that surrounds them.

They both released stuttered breaths as their hips meet, the feeling utterly overwhelming.

"Shawn," she whispered , looped her arms around his neck, and guid him in for a long, slow kiss.

He murmured an incoherent response, something that sounds like her name melded with an expletive melded with a contented sigh.

Beyoncé smiled, brushing her lips across his in time with their movements, slow and deliberate, and so good.

But as the sensations grow, so does their sense of urgency, and Shawn begin thrusting upward in synchronization with the movements of her hips, pushing deeper and deeper each time.

Beyoncé rested her elbows on the deck behind her, bracing herself and shifting the angle just enough that he now brushes against her on every slide.

Shawn gripped her thighs in response, holds her there as his own movements grow more and more haphazard. "

"Oh yes ... Shawn ... and that feels so so good oh my God ..." Beyoncé voice tailed off, sounding very sexy and naughty at the same time.

He is close, so close, and by the way, her head is thrown back, he knows Beyoncé is too. But he wants to ensure that they go together, that they share this experience in every way possible.

One hand released her leg, slipped between their erratically moving bodies to press against her, and just one swipe of his finger is all she needed before she clenches around him.

As the waves roll through her body, inner muscles fluttering around him, she coaxes his release from him as well, hot and pulsing.

All sense of rhythm is lost now as he prolongs it as much as he can, giving two last uneven thrusts before collapsing forward on her chest, utterly spent.

"Wow!" he managed to say, heavily lidded eyes fluttering closed, eyelashes brushing against her damp skin.

"Yeah," she huffed in agreement, lifted a heavy hand to cup his skull, caressing his scalp.

They stay there for minutes, maybe two, maybe five, neither has any sense of time right now. But eventually, a light breeze rippled through the air, playing at the surface of their water-soaked skin just enough to send a chill through their bodies.

Shawn sluggishly lifted his head, regained his footing, and slide out of her. A whimper escaped her mouth in the process, but Beyoncé does nothing to mask it because they just had sex in his pool, and it was nothing short of exhilarating.

She lowered herself back into the water, knees almost giving out as her feet hit the bottom, and she wobbles, reached out to catch his shoulder and steady herself.

He would shoot her a smug grin if he was not currently having trouble keeping himself upright as well.

Another breeze rustles through, causing both of them to shiver against the movement of the cooling night air.

"Inside?" Shawn asked

"Shower," Beyoncé answered.

Shawn nodded make his way through the water to the stairs because there is no way that his arms are going to be able to support him if he tries to press his body up and just hop out.

Beyoncé followed, both of their movements still lazy, as they force their bodies to comply, emerge from the water, and into the night.

The air temperature hits them at full blast then, chilling them to the bone, and they hasten to retrieve their discarded clothing, cross back into the house.

In the bathroom, Shawn turned the shower on hot, and steam begins curling through the air in a matter of seconds.

He steps in first, adjusted the temperature, and then extended a hand for her. Beyoncé smiled gently, slipped into the stall with him, and let out a contented sigh at the much-needed warmth.

They shower gently, soft caresses against overly sensitized skin, relaxing into each other even more in the steamy air.

Once they are thoroughly warm, Shawn shuts off the water, retrieved a towel, and gently draped it over Beyoncé shoulders, leaning in to steal a kiss from her lips as he does so.

She smiled into it, lifting one hand to rest on his chest, palm flat against the warm, solid skin. They separated slowly, and Shawn reached for his own towel then goes about drying himself and stepping out of the shower.

Outside the tub,  Shawn stepped out of the bathroom and made his way to his bed, collapsing in a naked heap on top of the comforter.

Beyoncé followed after him, taking time to run a brush through her honey blonde locks hair and securing it into a loose ponytail.

When she stepped into the room.

She cannot help but smile adoringly at the sight before her; Shawn is sprawled on his stomach, head buried in the pillows, blinking up at her with just one eye.

She shook her head, crossed to the opposite side of the bed. Shawn sluggishly rolled over as she pulled back the covers, tugging at them relentlessly until he scoots out of the way, reached up to help turn them down on his side as well.

Beyoncé climbed in next to him, melt into the mattress, and the sinfully high thread count sheets. Her body is already boneless from their interlude in the pool and the scalding water of the shower.

All of the tension from the job, and every worries has vanished. As she rolled over into Shawn's arms, the best words Beyoncé can think of to describe her current state is 'completely content.' "Today was a good day" she said softly.

Shawn pressed a kiss to her cheek, cuddled into her in the way that she pretends to hate but so secretly loves. "Yeah it was, I love spending time with you"

Beyoncé placed her lips over the bare skin of his chest, breathing him in. "Me too"He smiled, genuine happiness shining in his eyes.

Shawn's hand raised to cup the back of her head, hold her to him, and she kissed his skin once more, tongue peeking out to taste him. He shudders at the feeling, making no effort to disguised just how undone he still is.

Beyoncé eyes slipped closed, sleep already taking over her sated body. And just before they both succumb to the call of their dreams, she heard him whispered against her hair.

"Best night ever."

To be continued........................🤗

Do you enjoy the chapter?

Post an emoji of your reaction reaction

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote.

Do y'all want me to update twice this week?
Get this chapter to 40 votes.😉

Until next time✌🏽

One love, Willienetta♥️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.3K 3.7K 23
Prequel to Vows; as requested, this story will highlight Beyoncé and Shawn's early lives as a couple as well as young parents. Be prepared for anothe...
186K 6.5K 65
In the midst of their traumatic personal issues and life problems, Shawn Carter and Beyoncé Knowles cross paths. Two stubborn teenagers in desperate...
1.1K 71 14
Fall in love with someone's dark side. find the ugliest parts, the danger that lurks inside. when no one is watching. :get down deep to the bott...
32.3K 2.1K 21
Beyoncé and Shawn appear to be the normal loving couple on the outside looking in... in reality they are as ruthless as they come. Who wants that per...