RED MIDNIGHT ā€¢ Twilight ā€¢

By Agustina94

Midnight. My time had finally come. But it was not the way I'd always imagined, in the arms of my beloved. In... More

PROLOGUE
1 ā‰» Soulless
2 ā‰» Shared Feeling
3 ā‰» Not Like the Last Time
4 ā‰» Outsider
5 ā‰» Goodbye
6 ā‰» Departure
7 ā‰» Scarlet
8 ā‰» Tear
9 ā‰» Yes
10 ā‰» Conditions
11 ā‰» Not New

BEFORE YOU READ

266 9 2
By Agustina94

To my readers,

I decided to write this story as I went into the Twilight world by reading the books all over again recently. I have to admit I'd forgotten how much I loved everything about Twilight. Of course, I do not own any of the characters as they all belong to the super talented Stephenie Meyer.

This story is set after the events of New Moon with a single difference...

... Edward breaks his promise of turning Bella into a vampire. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313 2 32
A Twilight Saga based Fan-Fiction featuring Renesmee, daughter to Edward and Bella Cullen. This story follows Renesmee's story to her happily ever af...
91.9K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
293K 5.9K 64
AMAZING COVER BY @Julelena14 {OC x Alistair} Follow Brooklyn Cullen's life as she handles, Bullying, heartbreak, Trauma and a family full of Vampire...
498K 12.9K 27
Candace Valentine is a 19 year old blind woman with a terrible life. She is the hated child of the family. Her two youngest, twin sisters and her old...