Hp one shots

By unamedherofhardzello

OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAK... More

Welcome!
𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑠"
𝙿.𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑡"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 -"𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑎𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦"
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"
𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑟"
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"
1 𝚃.𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜 𝚡 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦"
𝙹𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝
1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
1 𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟷
1 𝚁.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙨, 𝙉𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖, 𝙏𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮/𝙣 - 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚
2 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
2 𝚂.𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙲.𝙳𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
my prefrences book
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸
3 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟹
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚀.𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚝𝟺 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
4 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
5 𝙳.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙰.𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚘𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
𝙷.𝙿𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ~ 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥
Harry x Slughorn 🤪🤪

𝚃.𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚝𝟸 - "𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒"

2.9K 67 69
By unamedherofhardzello

Previously...

"Distracted by what? By me?" Y/n spoke, standing up to face Riddle, her voice rising equally. "By your childish behaviour! I don't want to have to look out for you! I don't want to have to get you out of trouble! You'll just ruin it! I. Don't. Need. You." Tom yelled.
••••••
"PADFOOT! Get the blankets! MOONY! Get the chocolate! WORMTAIL! Light the fire again!" James ordered to the other boys walking down the stairs, Sirius and Remus only to be rushing up the stairs again.

"Now, tell me everything."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tom's POV:

I stood there staring at the fire a long time after y/n had left. What have I done. I thought. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have blamed everything on her. She was being a good friend. "and I pushed her away!" I yelled into nothingness, throwing the book into the fire. Tears started brimming at my eyes. I need to apologise. I thought. I grabbed my homework bag and ran out the door towards the Slytherin common room. I knew she was smart enough to know better than be in the common room. If she really didn't want me to find her she would go somewhere she thinks I wouldn't go, but Slytherin common room is a start.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/n's POV:

"THAT ABSOLUTE ASSHAT!" James yelled. I had just told James, Sirius, Remus and Peter about what Tom had said earlier. "Twat." "Asshole." "prick." A chorus of insults came bubbling out of their mouths. Once they had finished their hate-train towards Riddle, James sat down and pulled me into his side. "Don't worry about him. He'll realise his mistake and regret it instantly. Plus, you've got the best cousin in the world at your side and as the muggle call it: his 3 fellow musketeers!" James laughed. I laughed at his lack of muggle knowledge. "I think there's only 3 musketeers, that means one of you will be left out." I giggled. "No no, I'm sure there were 4 of them." James insisted. "Even if there were only 3, which is ridiculous, Prongs and I will pose as one person!" Sirius celebrated.

We sat on the couch together laughing, making stupid jokes (we were all half asleep so anything was funny) and eating tons of lollies and chocolates until I passed out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Tom's POV:

I arrived in the common room, it was completely empty other than a few piles of homework parchments. A big silver clock hung over the fire showing it was 5 minutes to midnight. She's probably in bed. Being a prefect, we are allowed to enter the other dorms, with a reason of course, but I didn't care. I needed to talk to her.

I walk up to the girls dorms, using my wand as a torch. Walking past all the doors, trying to find y/n l/n on one of them.

Narcissa Black, Bellatrix Black, Andromeda Black, Emma Vanity. Y/n L/n. I hear giggling coming from behind the door. Perhaps y/n's in there, or they know where she is. I knock on the door and hear a faint 'come in'. "Hello Tom." Narcissa smiled. I always liked Narcissa, she's one of y/n's smarter and less annoying friends, she's also Lucius' girlfriend so I guess I have to like her. "Hi Tom!" Bellatrix giggled, ugh I can't stand her. I thought, sparing her less than a glance. "How can we help you?" Narcissa asked. "I wanted to know whether y/n was in here, but I don't see her so have you seen her?" I questioned. "No we thought she would have been with you. I'm sure she's fine though." Andromeda joined. Narcissa patted her bed, signalling me to sit down. I sighed and sat next to her. "I may have said something's I didn't actually mean" I confessed.

3rd person POV:

Narcissa nodded in understanding, patting the boy's back in comfort. "What exactly did you say?" She questioned, facing the boy with a stern look. Y/n and Narcissa are best friends and would do anything for each other. "I may have said something along the lines of: 'I have more important things to do'..." Riddle slumped. "And?" The girl pressed, glaring at him slightly. "And said that I didn't want to deal her childish behaviour, like her pranks.". Narcissa's knuckles tightened. "And...that I don't need her." He ended.

WHACK

"TOM!" Bellatrix screamed running towards the boy on the ground, trying to help him up but getting pushed away in return. Narcissa standing over him, shocked at what had done, by stood her ground. "She's your best friend Tom! How could you say that!" Narcissa argues. "I feel bad enough if you haven't realised. I blamed all of my problems on someone who had nothing to do with it. I told my best friend that I don't need her! She's the only person I DO care about! I love her a lot!" Tom yelled. It took a few seconds for both Narcissa and Tom to register what he had confessed. Narcissa's hand flew to her mouth and Tom's eyes sank to the ground.

"I knew it!" Andromeda screamed. "I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" She celebrated, jumping up and down around Tom, occasionally poking him in the sides. Bellatrix was gripping onto her bed post, a shocked and angry expression etched onto her face, sending death glare at Andromeda's dancing figure. "Let's go find her! COME ON LOVER BOY! LETS GO!!!" She squealed, taking Tom and Narcissa's hands and dragging them out into the common room where Lucius had appeared.

"what are you all doing up?" Lucius asked glaring at Tom, who was yet to realise he had come down from the girls dorms with his friends' girlfriend and her sister. "Were going to find Tommy here the love of his life!" Andromeda giggled, pointing at Tom. "Oooh. Who is it?" Lucius questioned, raising an eyebrow. "Y/N!!" Andromeda yelled, jumping up and down again. At this point Tom just wanted to disappear. "Ooooh! Okay I'm coming!" Lucius grinned and winked at Tom, who had looked away blushing. "Come ON! LOVER BOY! DO YOU WANT TO FIND YOUR FUTURE WIFEY OR NOT?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~
James' POV:

I woke up to y/n lying on my lap, looking peaceful. Riddle insulting and pushing y/n away like that doesn't sound right. I thought. "What's the time?" Sirius yawned. "12:47. Good thing it's a Saturday." I said rubbing my eyes. Both Remus and Peter we're still asleep on the couch. I saw Sirius looking at Remus. I smirked and nudged Padfoot's arm. "Oh shove off Prongs!" He whisper-yelled, slapping me back. I laughed and looked down as my sleeping cousin.

We just lay in silence for a while. Until I heard someone outside the portrait. I wanted to see who it was but not wake y/n. Padfoot nodded at me and got up to open the portrait. Only to see Malfoy, 2 out of 3 of the Black sisters and...Riddle. Anger rose inside of me, how could he say that to y/n. I gave a death stare to Riddle and turned back to the sleeping girl in my lap.

Sirius stepped out of the portrait and closed it behind him. I could hear loud arguing coming from outside, waking up Remus and Peter. Whispering to them what's going on, they walked out to the commotion as well. Then it sounded more like a yelling contest. Slowly pushing y/n off of me, I scrambled out of the common room.

"WILL YOU LOT SHUT UP! Y/n's sleeping!" I whisper-yelled, mainly looking a Riddle. "I just want to talk to y/n. That's it. Then I'll leave." Riddle pleaded. "Too late she doesn't want too. You hurt her." I whispered furiously. Then he shut up. Well, wasn't expecting that. I thought looking at Riddle's regretful emotion. "James? What's happening?" Y/n yawned, coming out from behind the fat lady (who was obviously listening into our conversation). Her eyes widened when she spotted Riddle.

"Listen, y/n please-" "why should she?" Sirius growled, wrapping his arm around her.

Tom's POV:

I watched y/n as Sirius wrapped his arm around her. I felt angry, Black shouldn't have his arm around her. I want to be that person. I would be if I hadn't been so stupid I told myself. "Because we need to talk Black" I spoke enfranchising the venom when I said his name. "Well I don't think she wants to-" "Sirius it's fine" y/n interrupted, looking down at the ground. After a small argument between the three, Remus taking y/n's side, they let me talk with her.

I sent Andromeda, Narcissa and Lucius back to the Slytherin common room while y/n forced James and Sirius back into Gryffindor with Lupin and Pettigrew.

We stood their for a few seconds in silence, I could tell y/n wasn't comfortable with it since she was shuffling her shoes along the ground, staring at the polished floor, obviously waiting for me to say something.

"Listen y/n-um I UGH!" I yelled, getting frustrated at my lack of words. "Look, I said a few things that I didn't mean-" "well, it looked like you did." She cut me off, crossing her arms across her chest, leaning on one leg. Sassy as always I thought, smirking to myself at her 'mad' pose, but...she noticed and raised an eyebrow at me, getting rid of the smirk.

I cleared my throat and started again. "I didn't mean what I said, I blamed everything on you and OF COURSE I FUCKING NEED YOU! Who else would be able to stop me from making a HORCRUX?!" I reasoned with her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her towards me. "...right" she said unconvinced. And I understood why she was unconvinced, I had lied to many people to get what I want and now she believes I'm doing the same to her. she doesn't trust me.

Which broke my heart.

"Please...just trust me?" I asked, holding her just as tight as before. "It's not a question Tom." She stated. I felt guilty, but also mad. she knew I'm not good with feelings or emotions and she's asking me to express them in words. "you know I'm not good with these things y/n" I growled, staring at her. "Well maybe you should try" y/n said, looking anywhere but me. "Well I can't-" "Well you should try!" "I can't!" "YOU HURT MY FEELINGS TOM! JUST PRETEND YOUR SORRY!" "BUT I AM!" "ARE YOU?" "Yes! Stop yelling at me." I pleaded, looking straight at her. Both of us on the edge of crying, tears threatening to fall.

"Just say sorry. That's it." She mumbled, her arms now dangling to her sides. I could feel the guilt eating me from the inside. After some silence, y/n turned back towards the portrait hole. "Goodnight Tom." She whispered.

Before she reached the frame, I grabbed her arm and spun her around, pulling her into me and pressing my lips to hers. After a few seconds she kissed back. I smiled softly and pulled away. We both burst out laughing, holding onto each other for support, so not to fall down. We heard clapping coming from the portrait hole which turned out to be Lucius, Narcissa, Andromeda, Pettigrew and Lupin's clapping. Black and Potter were both looking at me with blank expressions.

"FUCKING FINALLY!" Andromeda laughed the others following suit. "You better look after her Riddle or I swear to Merlin, what ever you do to her I'll do to you." Potter threatens. Even though I know Potter is a weakling compared to me, I couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated.

"You don't know what they might do James don't make promises." Remus hinted, winking at Potter. Who turned and glared at me again. Making y/n laugh. I smiled knowing I had my best friend back. "Merlin Tom, you can't just kiss a girl and not take them to hogsmeade!" Lucius added, pointing his index finger at me. "You're right. Y/n, will you go to hogsmeade with me?" I asked. "Only if you pay." Y/n replied, a grin covering her face. "Fine. But we'll have to go to gringotts first then." I told her. "Well based on this I think your lying."
Y/n smirked, pulling my wallet out from her sleeve, walking away, shuffling through my coins. Salazar what am I in for...

"COME ON TOMBLETOES!"
Merlin help me...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Words: 2108

Next:🐍🧑🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 593 46
OH MY GOD DON'T READ THIS ITS SO CRINGEY I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS 12-13 PLS ITS SO BAD THERE ARE SO MANY MISTAKES AND IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE I'M SO...
17.2K 522 13
I have been recently obsessed with these two and have decided to make an oneshot book for them, since not a lot of people have done so. All of these...
9.5K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...
122K 4K 45
Harry James Potter. The saviour of the wizarding wold? Severus Tobius Snape. The unemotional & cold Potions Professor? Draco Lucious Malfoy. The swor...