Morro's Wish

By Master-of-Chaos

A Young Morro wishes for his hearts desire to be apart of Sensei Wu's family. Meanwhile (Y/N) stops a robbe... More

Chapter 1: Morro's Wish.
Chapter 2: Stay For Dinner.
Chapter 3: A trail of renegade clothing.
Chapter 4: Medicine
Chapter 5: Lullaby
Chapter 6: Wheels of Destiny.
Chapter 7: Mr Wu and Morro's Mummy.
Chapter 8: Rare, Precious and Beautiful.
Chapter 9: Oh, Brother.
Chapter 10: Never take your eyes off your opponent.
Chapter 11: Dinner And A Fight.
Chapter 12: 3 P.O.V
Chapter 13: A Guardian Angel hidden in the shadows.
Chapter 14: Birthmark.
Chapter 15: Sleep.
Chapter 16: An Ethical Dilemma.
Chapter 17: Unfamiliar Emotions.
Chapter 18: Unwelcome Guests.
Chapter 19: The Heated Indoor Pond.
Chapter 20: Troubled Moments.
Chapter 21: Sweet dreams and a time traveller's dilemma.
Chapter 22: It's called fruit.
Chapter 23: "Morro?! Morro?! Where are you?!"
Chapter 24: Truth Serum Fever.
Chapter 26: The Fever Strikes Again!
Chapter 27: Fever's end.
Chapter 28: Time waits for no one.
Chapter 29: Anchor.
Chapter 30: Brothers vs Brothers.

Chapter 25: The Fever Continues.

2.2K 91 52
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

Ten hours had gone by and now Wu was forcing down the panic. (Y/N) was tossing and turning on the bed, the fever finally robbing her of any sense of coherency she had earned before.

Wu was exhausted as it was, but he felt he couldn't sleep until (Y/N) was safe.

He didn't know why it felt so awkward, so out of place. After all, it should've been natural for him to be worried. But his concern was deeper, the fear more meaningful. Not that he had time to focus on that.

Morro had long since been sent off to bed despite his protests that he was needed here. Wu had countered with: It would be hard enough to deal with a sick warrior like (Y/N) right now plus a cranky pupil that hadn't had any sleep.

Morro saw the wisdom in his Sensei's words and retreated to his room for rest, taking (Y/N)'s book and shredded jacket with him.

The Spinjitzu Master had been reluctant to tell his distressed student no given the circumstance he allowed it and wished Morro sweet dreams for the night.

Wu remained where he was, staring at (Y/N)'s feverish and spasming body. Wu continued wiping (Y/N)'s face, neck and forehead with the small, damp rag.

Once he was sure (Y/N) was going to be settled for a bit. Wu paused with using the damp rag and went to just combing (Y/N) tousled locks away from her face. Wu paused with the sweat-soaked hair away from (Y/N)'s slack face. "I'm sure this wasn't pleasant for you, but we're safe for now." Wu whispered to her.

(Y/N) slept through most of the day. It took some effort with a damp rag to her face to rouse her once again.

"Shh." Wu soothed as he wiped the grimy sweat from her brow. "I need you to drink some water now." Wu softly pleaded with her.

(Y/N) grimaced, her eyes would flutter but not quite open. "Here, dear." Wu said tipped her against his shoulder to tilt her head back. So he could place the cup to (Y/N)'s mouth.

(Y/N) twisted her lips at the first drop of water.

"No, no." Wu said holding her head steady and her throat against his shoulder. He lifted the cup to her lips again. "You must drink before you rest again." Wu softly encouraged her.

(Y/N) groaned, her eyes fluttered. But this time she allowed Wu to carefully pour the water into her mouth.

"Good girl." Wu told her in a soothing voice. When Wu decided she'd had enough he gently laid her back down. "Time to rest, I think." Wu said with a satisfied sigh.

While (Y/N) rested Wu meticulously cleaned and put away the used medical supplies. He then checked in on Morro, then checked all the doors and windows. Stopping for some much-needed tea. Then right back to looking after (Y/N).

(Y/N) had begun to breathe heavily. And Wu reached for the tincture tea he'd prepared earlier.

"You're going to need another dose in the evening, I think." The Spinjitzu Master said to her and lightly patted (Y/N)'s stomach, causing her to twitch in her sleep. "I'll need to check your dressings then too." Wu informed the sleeping form. He felt it would be rude not forewarn her.

(Y/N) was struggling to wake up but Wu was able to lovingly stir her awake. Wu ran his fingers through (Y/N)'s matted hair to calm her. "Shhh, I'm here. You're safe with me." He said soothingly. "You're safe with me." The Spinjitzu Master whispered to her.

A routine began to take over the next few days.

Wu would wake up when the first light of morning shone through the small window in his room. He would drink some tea, meditate and check on Morro then Wu would prepare their meals. Then he'd look after (Y/N) throughout the day.

(Y/N)'s fever still hadn't broken and she was still battling the nasty infection.

Wu carefully sat her up, cupping a hand around (Y/N)'s chin to coax her mouth open. "Drink." Wu said softly, holding up his teacup to her lips. But (Y/N) was resistant, groaning and turning her head slightly.

"(Y/N) please." Wu softly pleaded with her. (Y/N) hissed something under her breath. Wu strained his ears to try and listen to what she was saying but couldn't understand the light non-threatening growl like gibberish she was uttering.

Although the Spinjitzu Master got the impression that it was something else. Now was not the time to dwell on it.

"There, there." Wu said softly as he lovingly stroked and soothed (Y/N)'s hair. "I'm here." Wu continued to softly speak.

"Just take some small sips. Then you can go back to sleep." Wu encouraged the ill girl. Wu successfully manages to get through her fever-induced disoriented haze to get her to see reason and drink her medicine. "That's it, good girl." Wu cooed to her.

(Y/N) said nothing to this. Wu watched over her as (Y/N)'s breathing began to slow back down. (Y/N) somehow looked even more fragile than Wu could remember having seen her before.

Wu carefully draped a damp cloth across (Y/N)'s forehead again, and (Y/N) made a tiny satisfied noise. It felt wondrously cool against her feverish skin. "I'll change your bandages in an hour or so." Wu said as (Y/N) faded back to unconsciousness.

When (Y/N) next awoke, Wu was by her side. Her wrappings had indeed been changed.

(Y/N) groaned causing Wu to stop readying medicine for (Y/N)'s next dosage and lean over her with bated breath.

"Lloyd..." (Y/N) moaned catching sight of the blond hair in her blurry view. Wu stiffened. At first unsure of what to say. Then a little hurt that (Y/N) didn't recognise him.

"Lloyd?..." (Y/N) called out again rather drowsily. "No, (Y/N)." The Spinjitzu Master began, shaking his head and picking up medicine again. "It's me, Wu."

"Wu?" (Y/N) asked more coherently. Her eyes fluttered open once more. "Yes." Wu gently responded. "Where's?... Wu, what's going on?" (Y/N) questioned and unsteadily looking around.

"I'm keeping you safe." Wu answered, cupping her cheek. "Now. Let's get you taken care of." (Y/N) tried to unsuccessfully move out of Wu's grasp. "What are you doing? What's in that?" She asked in a faltering voice. She was still weak from fever.

"Just some medicine." Wu said soothingly with holding up the cup for her to see. "And other things?" (Y/N) growled in suspicion at the offered cup.

"Well, yes. To help with the pain." Wu admitted as he shifted closer beside her, cup still in hand. "I don't trust you." (Y/N) growled again. "It's only medicine. I assure you. I'll even take a sip if you need reassurance." Wu offered peacefully.

Seeing that (Y/N) was still not convinced Wu sipped some of the tincture tea and slowly swallowed to prove that it was fine.

"Why do you care?" (Y/N) questioned eyeing the Spinjitzu Master up and down for any change. "I'm not about to let you die from an infection, (Y/N)." Wu told her honestly.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked still sussing the Spinjitzu Master out. "Oh (Y/N)." Wu said pityingly. The tone of his voice made (Y/N) look him in the eyes. "I'm protecting you, dear one." Wu answered honestly.

The tension in the room had changed and Wu handed her the lukewarm tea. "I promise it's safe." Wu encouraged her. (Y/N) swallowed her pride and the tea. Much to Wu's relief.

"There, now you'll feel better. A little sleepy but you need your rest." Wu said, stroking her hair out of her face.

"Wu..." (Y/N) began, her eyes growing heavy once more. Wu hummed in response but (Y/N) was already asleep.

"Rest now." The Spinjitzu Master said and pulled (Y/N) closer to rest her head against his chest while stroking his fingers over her hair as she slept.

Author Notes:

1.) Thank you for reading. I'm trying to challenge myself by making this a more lighthearted story. So don't forget to tell me what you think. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.5K 42
[IMPORTANT: Undergoing a rewrite/continuation. Look on my profile for further details.] Lloyd and (Y/N) Garmadon. The two were (and are) inseparable...
636 18 8
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...
4.7K 92 7
Cole is a ghost. Grieving hard for the loss of his body and his world already flipped upside down, things just get more complicated when he has a str...
1K 56 20
The ninja have once again saved Ninjago. But now a dangerous threat has come and taken over Lloyd's body. A ghost named Morro, who is not only the Ma...