My Illegal Romance (Frerard s...

By MrsAnnieBiersack

DISCLAIMER - This is really poorly written, is unrealistic and the characters are shit because I wrote it whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel.......?
YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS

Prologue

23K 654 1.6K
By MrsAnnieBiersack

"Frank you had better be out of bed." My Mom yelled up the stairs. I simply ignored her rolling onto my side and pulling the covers up closer around my shoulders, getting out of bed is the worst part of the day, especially when it's cold, because you just want to stay tucked up in the warm and safe. ''If you're not out of bed when I get up these stairs you'll be getting the cold water.'' She warned and with that I leaped out of bed rummaging for some decent clothes to wear, the cold water was nasty, and I would know. Most parents use the cold water as a threat and don't follow it through, so I assumed that's what my Mom was doing, until one morning I was drenched in cold water. That's an experience you learn from, once and never again, because it's one thing waking up cold and not wanting to get out of bed, but it's worse when you have freezing water wetting your bed through.

I pulled on some black jeans, a Morrissey shirt and a leather jacket before putting in my nose and lip ring, I don't know why I didn't just leave them in over night ot be honest, they always made getting ready that bit longer. Then I added some heavy black eyeliner and scanned the floor for my boots, if I had tidied my room more often I would probably have found my boots much more easily along with everything else I could never ever find, but where's the fun in a tidy bedroom. On finding my boots I pulled them on, hoping towards the door in the process, I had to be out of the room by the time my Mom was at the stairs, I always had to be. Almost forgetting my phone, I turned back to my desk, attempting to slip it into my pocket, almost pulling the lose wall socket out of the wall as I hadn't unplugged my charger, so unplugging my phone I slipped it into my jeans pocket and heading out of the door.

''Frank you are going to be late, get your ass out the door.'' My Dads voice bellowed through the house, god he was an asshole, I did wish he treated me more like a human than a dog.

''I can drop you off if you like dear, you don't want to be late on your first day now do you.'' My Mom said as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I grunted in reply, still annoyed and in protest about the fact that I had a new school and it was four weeks into the year. Stupid catholic school expelling me four weeks in.

''No Frank can walk.'' My Dad said opening the door for me as if instructing me to leave. I obliged happily - honestly my home was like hell, only worse if you hated school like me you would hate my home even more - picking up my bag and scowling at him as I walked out the door. I was already going to be late and I knew it, the school was a twenty minute walk, which really sucked, especially since it started in five minutes. I was not going to get used to these early starts. My little legs didn't take me any distance at a reasonable speed so the fact that I managed to get to the school in twenty minutes was an achievement. I still couldn't believe I had been sent to a new school for less than a year, senior year and not only did I have to do well I had to get used to a new school.

I trudged through the front gates rolling my eyes at the size of the place, my previous school was pretty small and very laid back, accept when it came to hurting people, but that's a whole different story. This school however I could already tell was going to be very different, it looked like a fucking prison with stupid grey breeze blocks and fucking black gates about three times my height and I was one hundred and one per cent sure that I would be far from a cooperative prisoner, I never was one for rules. But I had no choice, it was that or home schooling, I'd pick that anyday. So through the gates and into the school I went, approaching the small blonde lady at reception and clearing my throat to get her attention as she seemed pretty preoccupied with whatever pointless shit she was doing.

''I'm new.'' I stated staring at her with a completely straight face and bored expression, I was already bored of her, she didn't look in anyway appealing, she wasn't ugly but she wasn't anything interesting. Her hair was cut short falling just under her jawline and she had a full fringe which just reached the top of her glasses, her lips were rouged just like her cheeks and her eyelashes were clearly fake, she tried too hard to make her boring face look interesting, shame it hadn't worked.

''Oh, uh....Frank? Frank Iero?'' She asked looking down her nose through her glasses to where her finger was pointing to my name on a long list probably a register, her fingers were long and boney as was her nose, in fact she looked incredibly boney in general, it was a damn good thing she had blue eyes, apparently blue eyes were nice - I didn't see the appeal, but then again I was a gay introvert, what would I know.

''Mhmm.'' I mumbled already knowing this would be no different to any of my other schools - I had made my way through every school in Belleville, in fact I was pretty sure my parents would give up on me if I was kicked out of here.

''Here's your planner, where you will record your homework and attainment grades, and at the back is your timetable.'' She handed me a small diary bound with a twisted wire, were they for real I had a fucking homework diary thing. Wow.

''Thanks.'' I grunted in reply, her face staring at me disapprovingly, she was probably going to do that typical school thing and tell me I had a 'bad attitude' or something, I didn't have a bad attitude, I just wasn't motivated for school, never was and was never going to.

''And you'll need to get rid of those piercings.'' She said looking me up and down an expression of disgust on her face, not the reply I had expected, but I couldn't say I didn't expect that at some point in the day, because no school likes originality or personal expression do they?

''Thanks but I'd rather not.'' I sighed, keeping up my dead pan expressiona dn just staring at her, still as bored as I was when I first approached her.

''It's school policy.'' She said looking a little shocked I had back chatted her, if that school were used to obedience they were in for a real shock.

''That's interesting.'' I smiled sarcastically, my patience wearing thin, I was so tempted to just walk away and flip her off, I was short tempered and I had no idea why, I hated the idea of a new fucking school.

''So take them out, you're already late.'' She demanded so indredibly shocked at my disobedience, it was hard not to laugh really, she was so surprised almost as surprised as I would expect the Queen to be if I read her fifty shades of grey and began jerking off in front of her.

''I'm sorry, I'm late for my lesson I really need to go.'' I smirked turning away reading my timetable as I walked down the corridor leaving her in complete shock at her little reception area. My first lesson was maths, wow, great way to start the week, well they could fuck themselves if they thought I was going. I took the chance to wander around the school locating all the bathrooms, the canteen, the auditorium - I know, how posh they have a fucking auditorium - and the different subject corridors, there were way too many rooms and corridors, this was the biggest school in Belleville and clearly the strictes too.

When the bell went I made my way to the bathroom waiting for the rush to pass before actually going to my lesson this time, though I took my time, I hated attention, but I would rather walk in late than at the same time as everyone and end up stood awkwardly at the front with the entire class staring at me, at least I could make a big entrance and make it clear I was going to be that annoying kid who argued all the time when I walked in if I walked in late. Once the floods had cleared snd the hallway was empty I walked down the corridor looking at my feet scraping across the floor, absorbed in the music I was playing in my ear so I didn't notice the short boy walking towards me in a hurry. Hpwever he didn't notice me either and so walked straight into me, knocking me and making all my stuff fall to the floor.

''Oh shit I'm really sorry.'' He said apologetically adjusting his snapback slightly as he picked my stuff up for me. His hair was really long and a little curly at the bottom it went just past his shoulders, his bangs swept across his forehead and were held in place by his hat and he had a nose ring like mine. His shirt was plain, just red and baggy, he had dark baggy jeans and vans, his face was tanned but his cheeks were blushing pink porbably from embarrassment, but still in all honesty he was pretty hot. When he spoke and held my stuff out to me, he smiled fearfully but hopefully, shuffling back a little, like he was scared I would beat him up over it.

''Whatever.'' I huffed snatching my stuff back off him, I wasn't going to hurt him but I wasn't just going to thank him and give him a friendly hug for knocking my stuff to the floor

''I haven't seen you around, are you new?'' He mumbled, trying to be confident but clearly a little scared still, I nodded shoving my planner into my bag and shoving my hands into my jacket pockets. ''Cool, I'm Vic, do uh, do you know where you're going?'' He asked still a little scared, but relaxing somewhat, I shook my head. ''Oh okay, uh..'' He bit his lip pausing and looking at me waiting for my name.

''Frank.'' I muttered.

''Okay Frank what lesson you got?'' He asked smiling at me, he seemed nice enough and his face was pretty cute, I also got the impression he was rather like me rather than most of the stupid bastards at this school, maybe we could even be friends, I mean he clearly wasn't an asshole and he certainly wasn't a bully if he was scared of me.

''English. With uh, Mr Smith.'' I sighed slumping against the locker by my side and looking at him with a slight smile, just hoping to boost his confidence a little.

''Oh that's this way, here I'll take you.'' He smiled pointing down the corridor, waiting for me to no before leading me down the corridor and up some stairs. ''My mate Kellin's in there, he doesn't have any friends in there, I'm sure he'd like you and won't mind you sitting with him.'' He smiled pointing to a boy with long dark hair over his face sat alone in the back dorner not paying any attention to what was going on around him.

''M'kay.'' I shrugged as he leant against the wall outside the classroom, the walls were nasty and personally I wasn't sure if I would lean on them they looked filthy. Every single corridor in this school looked exactly the same, and they're all so boring too just light grey walls I didn't want to know if that was painted white and filthy or grey paint but I was going to avoid touching them and black painted doors, there wasn't even any work on display.

''I'll meet you out here at break, if you like.'' He smiled standing again and looking into the class again, where there was a fairly tall old man talking to a class full or kids.

''Sure.'' I smiled nodding as I approached the door, turning back quickly. "Thanks, Vic." I pushed the door open walking in as Vic walked away back to the staircase.

~ A/N Okay so I rewrote this and I going to do this to every other chapter basically, so for anyone who may have gone 'oh is she changing it' I'm not you don't have to read it again, just editing a bit. But yeah, I will try to edit them as much as possible, but I can't make any promises so I have absolutely no idea how long this may take and I'm very sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for reading, I love you all, be happy and kick ass!

xoAnnie :] ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 221 24
Frank Iero finds himself with a year-long prison sentence, gaining the unwanted attention of two of its most notorious inmates. They both 'want a pie...
41.3K 1.7K 21
Want to have a cringe attack? Read this. One of those really common college fanfics of which the gay couple walk into each other and all that shit. ...
1.3K 38 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...
3.4K 138 26
TW IN ADVANCE: bl00d, sw34r1ng? s3xu4l content, s3lf h4rm, 1ntrus1v3/dark/s3xu4l th0ughts, 34t1ng d1s0rd3r Frank Iero is a senior in high school, he...