Nap Queen

By _ItsMaiya_

Charming and elusive Evie Walker is certifiably the cutest girl at Somerset High, yet there is something off... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
That's it people!
Rose King

Other Projects

22.1K 397 18
By _ItsMaiya_

CANDID:

Senior year at Somerset high school as told through the lens of photographer Camille Collins.

She and Asher Klein have been well... a thing since a friendship bloomed that started off as a nannying gig. Taking care of his baby sister Audrey rose brought them closer over junior year.

When Asher gets back from a summer in France in the fall, she's ready to rekindle what they had and date the soft spoken boy from her business and marketing class.

UNIVERSITY ONE-SHOTS(short story):

All about what happens to the friend group after high school.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES:

(a whole new generation)

Audrey Rose Klein is attending Valor Preparatory High School in Boston, living with her older brother, sister-in-law, and nieces. She's very smart and many call her a nerd. Which is fair. When she gets paired with the richest and hottest boy in school she knows she's in for a crazy senior year.

Bennett James Harrington is dyslexic, English is therefore not his favorite class period to make things worse the smartest girl at valor prep is his partner for Romeo and Juliet.

She can help him pass English and he can help her have an amazing senior year. They need each other. Sounds great on paper, but only if you read between the lines.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.3K 13
[BOOK ONE OF THE BAD BOY SERIES] What happens, when the family of Destiny gets in a car crash when she is at school? And the family of the bad boy is...
54.9K 1.6K 51
Rosalie Murdock finds her biological family a year after her parent's death. She's in a new town where everywhere she goes, she has to act differentl...
899K 28.4K 58
(Completed)- Aria Cadence has lost her passion to sing. For seventeen years, what she once thought was a beautiful escape, is now an unspoken taboo.H...
59.3K 4.1K 49
❝Okay, so hear me out... Are hugs really just handshakes for the boobs? ... Nah, that didn't make any sense. Or did it?❞ ...