Percy Jackson banished to One...

By Magizen

Percy betrayed and banished from his world finds himself in a world filled with pirates. Secluded on an islan... More

The first encounter
Pineapple Phoenix
Marco's revenge on Thatch
Thatch meets Percy
Marco's attempt at kidnapping
Izo does what?!
Percy's gift for being irritating
Deciding to stay or fight
The Meeting of the Whitebeard Commanders
Devil Fruits?
Thatch joins team Pineapple Head
Whitebeard upsets Percy
Annoying Pineapple Head
The Moby Dick can fly?!
Xian's attempt at a Conversation
Staying is of course an option
Don't abandon me!

The gods vote

9K 161 51
By Magizen

Author: I don't own Percy Jackson characters or One Piece characters, only the plot. Cover art isn't mine. This is a crossover between Percy Jackson and One Piece, enjoy the read!

(Olympus throne room)

Everything was wrong, all of it. 'Why' that sole word reverberated through every fiber of the young boys being. Distantly he heard voices, powerful voices, voices of gods. Gods who betrayed him once already. So why was he here? Why, because he messed up, something happened that changed everything.

He heard another booming voice and for a moment there his mind drifted back to when he happily called those people his family. 'Family' He laughed at the thought a dry hollow emotionless laugh. How could he ever even for a mere second think he could be happy? That he could be loved and have a family. Not once, but twice that hope was lit inside him. Twice he saw it destroyed either by his lovers or by the death of a loved one, maybe both.

His eyes turned to gaze up at his uncles and his father. His cold eyes landed on his father wondering, curious if the man still loved him. Hours ago, his life crashed and burned around him all because of a mistake he made. A fatal mistake, but one he himself willingly made. If only he could turn back time and undo what he had done. Another tear streaked down his cheek the loss of his boyfriend all too fresh. How long ago was it, hours? Maybe a day by now, he had lost all track of time.

A warm hand touched his side and the boy flinched away. Looking up the boy saw his Uncle staring at him with grief-stricken eyes.

"Lord Hades"

The boy whispered his voice cracking slightly near the end. Lord Hades led the grieving boy over to a corner where the other gods wouldn't hear them.

"Do you hate me?"

The lord of death glanced at the young boy grief over the loss of his only son filling his eyes. His only remaining son and the boy's boyfriend Nico Di' Angelo who died mere hours ago.

"No, I once thought I did but I saw how happy you made my son. He died happy knowing you were alive and safe. Truth is, of all the gods I might be the only one who doesn't hate you."

The boy's eyes filled with tears; how could Nico be happy he was alive? How could he be happy without his lover?

"You don't blame me?"

"No, I saw first-hand the joy you brought my son. You tried your hardest to save him."

The boy flinched at the words his next couple words filled with so much emotion.

"My hardest, how can you say I tried my hardest, my hardest wasn't enough! Nico is...Nico was..."

"Calm yourself, I know. I blame myself as well, the gods did nothing to help their children. If anyone is at fault we are, if we had simply looked up from our thrones maybe this would all be different."

Silent tears dripped onto the floor from the grief-stricken boy. The god of death closed his eyes counting down trying not to cry.

"You understand what the god are talking about?"

The boy nodded knowing all too well what the gods were talking about. They were discussing the short war between demigods. No that was wrong, if they were simply discussing that the dark looks, they gave Percy wouldn't be there. Or at least there wouldn't be as many. They were undoubtedly talking about what happened after the war.

They were talking about what the Primordial's had done to the boy seconds after the war ended. The Primordial's all twenty-four even Tartarus and Cronos and dirt face, I mean Gaea who hated his guts chose him as their heir. They had deemed him as they put it worthy to receive their powers without deciding to destroy the world. The boy in his grief over his lover's death never answered them and they took it as acceptance and wasting no time giving the boy there very life essence. All their powers and domains entered the boy melding with his own life force.

Within seconds everything that wasn't already ruined was changing. His life, appearance even the way the gods viewed him. After all who would be stupid enough to give a child who just lost everything he valued, a power more powerful than all the gods. Then double that by twenty-four and that's how stupid the Primordial's are in the boy's opinion.

The boy didn't care though, how could he when the one thing he cared about died in his arms. The god of death reached forward his pale hand gripping the boys shoulder.

"From twenty-four overpowered beings to one broken boy. You can understand why the gods must make a decision."

"Kill me that's what they want isn't it?!"

"Don't speak of such things! If Nico heard he'd be disappointed. He gave his life for you, the least you can do is live. Nico wanted me to give you a message. He said that he wanted you to live happily and don't grieve his death. Also, he say's to find people you can love."

"He wants me to find a new lover!"

"No, he wants you to find people you can love. He told you he'll always be your lover but if you find someone else don't stop on his account."

"He's the only one I love; I will not fall for another."

"I said that once after falling in love with a mortal. If I had followed that Nico wouldn't be here today. Love comes when its least expected."

"What are you Aphrodite?"

The god of death snorted.

"No, but I want what's best for you."

"Thank you, Uncle, I really appreciate this. Tell Nico before he moves on to the next life that no matter what I love him and will always love him."

"He'll be happy to hear you say that, so live for him."

"Livings hard, even now it's a struggle keeping this new power from destroying everything. I don't know what the Primordial's were thinking but I can't control this...I can't..."

"Nico believes in you, don't fight it connect with it."

The boy shook his head not sure what to make of the god's words.

"Back to the matter at hand, the gods are ready to vote."

"Vote on what?"

"Whether you will stay at Olympus or be... banished."

"They don't want to kill me?"

Hades didn't look at the boy as he said.

"Even if they wanted to the Primordial's power now rests in you all the worlds that the Primordial's have made would die if you did. Truth is we doubt anything can kill you now and if you were to die...to say the least it wouldn't be pretty for all who've been affected by the Primordial's power."

"I can't die?!"

"Probably not, that's probably why the Primordial's gave you their powers they were tired of living."

"Where would I be banished?"

"A random world under the Primordial's or now your control."

"I don't want to control worlds, I just wanted to be a normal high schooler."

"Not everyone can be what they want to be."

"Did you not want to be the god of death?"

"No but it is what I ended up with."

"Hades, thank you. You've done a lot for me."

"Come the gods are ready to vote."

"Yeah..."

The boy tiredly and still filled with grief walked out into the throne room. All fourteen gods sat on their thrones. The boy noticed Hestia and Hades whom he had wished to become a part of the Olympian gods.

"Family it is time to vote on our course of action. All those who vote for him to continue on with his normal life raise your hands."

Zeus god of the sky said his voice like thunder in the room. Hades hand went up first and the boy nodded his thanks. Hestia's hand went up as well. The boy managed a small smile in her direction. Deep down he knew he would never win this vote but knowing that there were still people who cared made the bleak world a bit better looking. The boy glanced at his father, Poseidon god of the sea expectantly. He trusted his father to vote for him, after all everything the boy did was in his father's name. Zeus glanced at the two nodding and said,

"All those who vote for banishment raise your hand."

Zeus raised his hand as the boy's eyes widened in his father's direction. Why didn't his father raise his hand for him to stay? Dimly he watched gods raise their hands. Ares, Aphrodite, Demeter, Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Hermes and Hera. His eyes focused on his father the last one to vote as he raised his hand. Banishment, his father voted for his banishment. After all he had done this was what he got. He lowered his head not meeting his father's eyes. How could he the man he loved as a father just raised his hand for his banishment. Deep down whatever small pieces of his heart that weren't already shattered, shattered.

"Very well then the votes have been made and the punishment decided."

Punishment? For what the Primordial's did. His eyes closed of course he'd be punished; he just never expected his own family who he sacrificed everything for to do this. Maybe he always expected this to happen, maybe he knew they were only pretending to care for him. A tear slid down his face as he remembered just last summer how the gods had called him a hero. Then again hero's always have the worst ending.

"Percy Jackson is hereby banished from Olympus, and this world. Any last words?"

The boy gazed up, the boy who was Percy Jackson hero or used to be hero of Olympus.

"Hades, Hestia thank you. I'm glad to know I had people who cared about me in the end."

Hades and Hestia looked at the boy and he caught sight of a tear going down Hestia's face. The power that had been clawing at the boy broke free slightly and two streaks of light shot into Hades Bident also known as his weapon of power. The other white light shot into Hestia's hearth, the flames flickering brighter.

Percy grinned at the two slightly, even though the power had escaped he had been able to direct the flow. He had strengthened the two god's symbol. How long the power would stay in their symbols was a mystery but for now they were stronger.

"Please accept that as my thank you for all you have done. I will never forget the two of you."

Percy said nothing to the other gods knowing he had nothing to say to them. He noticed the envious glares at Hades and Hestia's symbols. Even from where he stood Percy could tell the small bit of power, he put in it was quite powerful.

"Very well, Percy Jackson is here by banished."

With that the floor opened up swallowing Percy. As his eyes closed Percy wondered how he could ever be fixed. He was broken and he knew it with every fiber of his being.

(Grey Island)

How did he get here? Oh, wait never mind hole through the floor, banishment, the works. Percy pushed himself up brushing the dust off his outfit. He glanced over his outfit which had changed due to whatever the Primordial's did. He wondered what his reflection looked like remembering the gods commenting on his looks. Percy frowned as he found a water source to gaze into.

His eyes clouded with tears, he looked familiar and yet not. He still had his raven black hair, but it seemed a deeper black and the hair was long slightly past his neck. A line on the left of his face was white, contrasting with the dark black. In the front it cascaded slightly past his eyes at times darkening his vision. His once tan skin was slightly paler, reminding him of Nico. His height had shrunk down as well as some of his features. He looked more childish his body was that of a nine maybe ten-year-old. Some would probably mistake him for a seven-year-old. Percy frowned he was nineteen almost twenty to be in such a young form was annoying.

He sighed remembering hades words. Age no longer mattered after all he'd be alive for ever and ever. He glanced at his reflection once more, noting the most startling point. His eyes a vibrant sea green was filled with gold flecks. The gold danced within his sea green eyes as he gazed at the reflection. A tear slid down his face. While the eyes were beautiful and entrancing, they didn't hold that happy, mischievous light they were dark and cold. He stifled a scream as a large black shadow came up behind him. Jumping back the shadow followed until he realized what it was. Wings two large deep black wings that were attached to his back. He closed his eyes his wings folding around him.

"Nico..."

He whispered into the night sky. The last words Nico had wanted him to hear, hoping for his happiness. Percy had no false hopes he knew how the world worked.

"Nico, I'm sorry... I can't...I can't do as you wished. Happiness and me, just don't get along. This is my curse, but I hope happiness blesses you during your next life. Goodbye my love. I'll never forget you; I'll etch your memories into my very core. I promise...Nico."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 489 14
After millions of people all over the world are mysteriously brought back to life, the Whitebeard pirates set out to reconstruct their family and cre...
128K 5.8K 41
𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐝; 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲, 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐝; 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚...
26.9K 1.2K 10
This is based on a request from the lovely @AbyssCronica You've been blind to things that have been going on around you. Maybe you didn't want to se...
34K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...