The Princess and Her Deer (A...

By VJ101B

It's been three months since The Princess of Hell opened the Happy Hotel. However, Charlie never thought abou... More

A New Found Love?
Confessions From the Heart
Lovers?!
The Next Day
Morning Dew
Afternoon Tea
Midnight Thoughts
Sudden Performance
Preparation and Outfits
Rehearsals
Confession
Outside Jokes
Midnight Dreams
Weekend
Afternoon Confession
Unexpected Visit
The Truth
Time Flies
Proposing To A Girl
Preparations
Wedding
A/N
Night of Love
A/N
Pregnant?!
The Very Good News
Baby Talk
Angel Gets Lucky
Relationship Improvements
Where To?
Dinner With My Deer
Hidden Affection
Kidnapped?!
Help From An Old Friend
Vox, The TV Demon
Hurt and Comfort
Alastor's Gift
First Kick
Everything Will Be Okay
Calling The I.M.P.
New Babies
Happy Ending
A/N
Blitz X Loona Spin-off Preview

Helping Out A Friend

843 15 1
By VJ101B

Alastor was in the hotel lobby waiting patiently for the I.M.P. to show up. After quite some time, the doorbell rung, meaning that they have finally arrived. He slowly got up and walked towards the door.

Once Alastor opened it, it revealed three imps and a wolf lookalike demon, "Hey sir, sorry we took so long but we made it...Moxxie's directions had almost gotten us lost a bit." The imp waved him off, "No you're ok!" Alastor held out his hand to shake and the imp shook it. "Name's Blitz!" The imp told him. Alastor flashed him a smile, "I'm Alastor!" Alastor told him.

Blitz recognized the name, "Oh yeah, I've heard of you! You're the guy who called us earlier, right?" Blitz asked, Alastor nodded, "Yes indeed, you're correct good sir." Alastor said thankful someone didn't bring up his reign as the "Radio Demon".

"So, sir why are we here again?" The demons looked over and Blitz groaned, "Great, it's my powerhouse Millie! She's married to Moxxie by the way." Blitz explained, "I'm sorry did you say Millie?" Alastor asked, Blitz nodded, before any of the two could speak up, the wolf demon interrupted, "How did we even get here so fast?!" The wolf demon asked, "Loona please! He's hired us!" Loona rolled her eyes, Alastor then got an idea, "So you're Loona? Well, I would like to cancel everything I asked for."

Loona's mouth just dropped and Blitz laughed. The "Radio Demon" and the I.M.P. walked into the hotel where Alastor explained everything about him and him and Charlie having babies.

"Oh my gosh! You're having children?! I wish Me and Moxxie got kids!" Millie exclaimed, only to receive a slap from Blitz. Millie yelped, rubbing her left cheek with an angry face. She started getting all fired up, before Alastor shushed her and took them to his room.

"So, what's the trouble, sir?" Blitz asked.

"Alright, You know what I want to talk about, right?" Alastor asked looking at him.

"No." Blitz said with a stern voice and serious tone.

The "Radio Demon" chucked, he then reached into the cupboard and pulled out the note from The Mad Hatter. Blitz's eyes grew wide as he recognized the handwriting.

"Do you know what I'm talking about now?" He asked.

Blitz nodded, how he hated the Mad Hatter, it's been so long since he'd seen her, he tried to think nothing about her, saying she was now dead.

"My little friend has been... Active, recently." Alastor said petting the note as if it were a pet.

"She has?" Blitz asked looking at the note with emotionless eyes.

"Sadly, who would have thought that HATTER would be trying to hurt my beloved wife?" He smiled.

"What should we do about it, Alastor?" Blitz asked looking at him.

"Oh, how about we teach our friend a little lesson?" Alastor chuckled.

Alastor and the I.M.P. walked through the woods following the footprints The Mad Hatter left behind. Alastor began to slow down. Blitz noticed this the looked back to see what was wrong with him. He noticed that his face was wet with tears. He ran over to him and held him.

"Don't worry, we'll stop her." He told him, Alastor sniffed. "I just don't want to end up losing her!" He cried, Blitz felt bad for Alastor, his wife was about to get hurt again and he didn't want to let that happen. He just hugged him. "I know. When my father cursed my musical theater dreams, I didn't know what to do...He was always there for me..." Alastor looked at him with an odd look. "Okay not always, but you get my point." Alastor smiled at him and giggled. "There's that smile." Blitz said in an encouraging tone, "That's one of the reasons of why you love Charlie." Blitz said, "What? Me being encouraging?" Blitz asked, Alastor giggled again. "No, she's always there for me." Blitz smiled back and he told him, "Let's keep going." He nodded and they ran to catch up with the others.

They continued to follow the footprints until they reached a cave that wasn't very familiar to the I.M.P. but Alastor recognized it. It was The Mad Hatter's cave. By the looks of it, rocks were blocking the front but they noticed that The Mad Hatter made a small entrance between a huge gap between two of the rocks.

"That must be how she gets in." Moxxie said, "Alright." Alastor said, "Let's go kill that freak."

They snuck into the cave and went down the long hallway. Alastor began to think about his children when they're born. He starting to think about them saying their first word that would prove that he and Charlie were their parents.

"Mommy. Daddy."

Alastor began to tear up and Blitz put his hand on his shoulder and shot him a smile and he smiled back and wiped his tears out of his eyes. They continued to creep down the hallway until they reached the entrance to the lair. They looked in to see The Mad Hatter typing at a computer. Alastor gasped, "There she is."

"Stop right there!" Alastor yelled as he along with the I.M.P. jumped out, The Mad Hatter stared at the "Radio Demon", then at the I.M.P. glaring at her with angry eyes.

"Alastor..How good to see you." The Mad Hatter said pacing back and forth, "Well it looks like you've got me." She said putting her hands up.

"So you're surrendering." Alastor said, "Yes, I am." The Mad Hatter said, It was quiet for a minute. The Mad Hatter quickly pulled out a remote and pressed the red button on it. "Sike!" She yelled, a cage fell on top of the I.M.P. while metal cuffs with chains attached came flying out at Alastor and threw him against the wall and attached to his wrists and chained him to the wall. Alastor struggled to break loose but the cuffs were too strong to break through.

"Oh and uh, I wouldn't bother trying to use your powers to break loose, the cuffs block your powers." The Mad Hatter said looking at him as she walked back towards the computer, "Aww man!" Millie whined in a quiet voice. The Mad Hatter typed on the computer some more while Alastor and the I.M.P. decided to question her.

"What do you want with us?!" Blitz demanded, "Yeah! And why do you want to hurt Charlie?!" Alastor yelled, The Mad Hatter turned back to them. "All will be explained." She responded, she turned back around and continued to type. A large capsule like container with a round window on the front was being lowered down from the ceiling. It was blowing a pulsing light green color around it. It looked the nuclear bomb from the 2014 reboot of "Godzilla." When it was finally set on the floor Alastor and the I.M.P. we're confused as to what was inside.

"What is that thing?" Alastor asked, "Yeah, and why is it glowing?" Blitz asked, "Yeah, and what are you planning to do with it?" Moxxie asked, "ENOUGH!" The Mad Hatter yelled startling them, "In this container is my weapon for revenge." She explained, she put her hand on the capsule and felt its cool metal surface.

"What's in it exactly?" Millie asked, "I was getting to that!" The Mad Hatter raising her voice again, Alastor and the I.M.P. shut up. "This capsule contains the one thing people will least expect." The Mad Hatter said, "And what's that?" Millie asked, The Mad Hatter turned to them. "My Pet."

Alastor couldn't help but laugh at that reveal, "Ho ho ho ha ha ha..." The Mad Hatter looked at him confused, "Alastor?" Alastor didn't answer but continued to laugh, "Hahahahahahahahahaha...." The Mad Hatter got annoyed by his laughing, "Stop it!"

"Mad Hatter, you're pitiful." Blitz added on, "This is your weapon? You say this weapon is your pet?"

"You can make sure yourself whether if this weapon is my pet or not." The Mad Hatter said, she turned back to the capsule again and began to laugh maniacally.

"Mad Hatter, How long have you been up to this?" Alastor asked, The Mad Hatter turned to him. "How long? I was watching you. It seems that you and your friends are all truly happy. Alastor, you and Charlie are bearing children. Vaggie and Angel are happier as well." She turned to the cage that held the I.M.P. captive. "Moxxie, you have landed yourself a nice wife." The Mad Hatter, she turned back to Alastor who was eyeing her angrily. Her pet could see the fiery flames of his fury burning in his eyes.

"Mad Hatter, you're not jealous are you?" Millie asked, "Jealous? Ha! I think not my dear." She assured her, "Then why are you doing all of this?!" Blitz demanded, "I already told you I'm doing this for revenge on Alastor!" The Mad Hatter yelled at her getting all up in her face, "Hey! Get away from her!" Moxxie yelled at The Mad Hatter, The Mad Hatter walked back over towards the machine.

Blitz struggled to pry the bars of the cage while Moxxie and Millie were doing the same.

"Why...won't...these...bars...open?" Blitz asked while struggling to pry them open, Loona examined the bars with her eyes and ran over to one side and used a small saw and began to saw through the bars.

"It's no use, Moxxie...We'll never get out of here." Blitz moped, "Don't give up so easily, sir." He told him putting a hand on his shoulder,

"You're weak now Alastor... You can't use your powers." The Mad Hatter said flashing a devilish smile at the "Radio Demon". Loona continued to saw through the bars until a few of the bars fell to the floor with a loud clang. Blitz and Moxxie whirled around to see what Loona had done. They were surprised yet impressed. They looked back at the Mad Batter who was still talking to Alastor. They were relieved that she didn't hear the loud clang.

They snuck out of the cage and headed out to kill her, "Let's go, everyone." Blitz said, "But what about Alastor?" Moxxie asked, Blitz looked back at the "Radio Demon". "Oh yeah." He said remembering, "But how do we get him out of there?" Millie asked, "I think I might have a plan." Loona said,

"You put me through so much pain and misery! I think it's time to return the favor." The Mad Hatter smiled devilishly again, that's when she heard a sound. She looked over to the I.M.P.'s cage and saw the hole in it that Loona made. "What the? Where did they-"

"Hey, Ugly!" The Mad Hatter looked just in time to get hit in the head by Loona, while she was knocked on the floor, the I.M.P. ran over to Alastor who was still chained to the wall. Loona cut through his shackles using the same saw that she used to cut a hole through the cage. His shackles broke apart and he fell on his hands and knees as well.

"Come on we have to kill her and her pet!" Blitz yelled, then something crossed Loona's mind. "Hold on a second..." She said, "Of course! Caves hold water. So there must be water in this cave."

"Loona, where are you going?" Blitz asked, Loona then showed an image of the cave.

"This is where I'm going." Loona responded, "This cave has a huge source of water on the other side of that back wall. If we drill through it, then all of the water will come through and drown the Mad Hatter and her pet." She explained, "I know how we'll drill through it!" Millie yelped triumphantly, she jumped into a drilling machine and the drill of the machine drilled through the wall. Once she had finished they heard large swishing sounds and a loud road coming from the tunnel that Millie dug.

"Oh..my.." Moxxie said worried, just then water came roaring down the tunnel and Alastor and the I.M.P. all screamed and ran. The water crashed into the lair and the Mad Hatter and her pet were immediately soaked. The Mad Hatter's pet came out of its capsule and they both screamed in pain and then they both drowned. Their bodies fell into the water as the water was filling up quickly in the lair. Alastor was just struggling to keep his head above the surface. The I.M.P. popped above the surface of the water and coughed hard while struggling to keep their chins above the water.

"Moxxie, how are we going to get out of here?!" Millie cried, "I don't know Millie." Moxxie replied, "I don't know..."

Alastor looked around until his eyes fell upon the entrance to the lair. The loud road from the water caused rocks to fall and block their way. "Guys, we need to find another way out!" He said, he dove beneath the water and looked around for a hole, a hatch, a crack in one of the walls, anything. His eyes shifted around searching the entire portion of the lair that was now under the water, when he spotted a wooden door at the bottom of the lair. He swam down to it and opened the hatch. The water suddenly began to be sucked in and he swam back up to the surface.

"Guys!" He yelled, "I found a way out!" "Really?! Where?!" Blitz yelled back, "Follow me!" Alastor said, he dove back under the surface and just before Moxxie and Millie went under, Moxxie said, "Hold your breath, Millie." They all dove beneath the surface and swam towards the hatch that Alastor opened. It sucked them in along with the water and they flew through a large tube as if it were a water slide. After at least twenty seconds they flew out of a hatch in the ground and landed hard on the ground.

They gasped for breath and coughed the water out of them. Moxxie coughed and he looked over at Millie who was coughing up water. Millie looked at him, "Moxxie." She said, Moxxie ran over to Millie and hugged his wife and she hugged him back. "Millie! Oh I'm so glad you're okay."

Alastor and Blitz looked at them lovingly before they turned their attention to each other, "So, what do we do now?" Blitz asked,

"Why don't we just pretend that you've already killed her for me?" He suggested, Blitz liked the idea and agreed.

"Well Alastor, here's your pay rent." Blitz said, he handed Alastor's pay rent to his hand and he smiled back at him. "Alright Alastor, it was nice working for you but you'll excuse me, me and the others have got to go back to Imp City." Blitz said as he summoned a portal to Imp City with his book. "Not a problem, Blitz."

"Of course, come on everyone it's time to go back. Oh man, Stolas will freak when he hears about this!" Blitz exclaimed as he and the I.M.P. jumped into the portal to Imp City. Alastor chuckled that he prevented the Mad Hatter from hurting his wife and summoned his minions to take him back to the hotel.

Once Alastor had returned to the hotel, everyone had their eyes on him wondering where he was, "Hey Alastor, where have you been?" Angel asked confused. "Don't worry Angel, I was just heading out for a stroll." "I see." Then he and everyone else went back to doing their own thing.

That's when he heard the phone ring. He picked up and heard a familiar voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?" He said,

"Alastor?! Alastor It's me Charlie!" Charlie yelled, she sounded like she was freaking out.

"Charlie?! Are you okay, what's going on?!" Alastor yelled, "Alastor, the babies...They're Coming!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 4.3K 21
Early 1800s "It all started when after Charlie was born, Lucifer immediately loved his little girl, but after she was born, Lilith left to get the mi...
11.4K 309 23
In all of Hell, there was a demon more feared then Alastor, the radio demon, one that rivaled that of Lucifer and angels alike. Who is she,an overlor...
446K 12.2K 73
A vengeful soul on Earth is damned for eternity in Hell and there resumes her sadistic fun, becoming well known and recruited as an overlord. But gho...
24K 889 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...