☆ My Overprotective Brothers...

Oleh 75Yinnie40

Yang Y/n is a high school girl and just wants to have a normal life and have friends that are boys but her br... Lebih Banyak

Announcement
Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I Got Tagged
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

1.2K 27 21
Oleh 75Yinnie40

~A Few Days Later~

It was a Saturday morning and you had nothing to do you went to check up on Jeongin to see if he was okay and he was sleeping peacefully and that put a smile to your face.

The you entered the kitchen to see Seungmin and Felix struggling to make pancakes trying to cook.

Then you look at the living room and see your two brothers fighting over what they want to watch (Hyunjin and Changbin).

But then you smile faded why you saw your brother Han who was just depressed because of the current situation that happened so you thought of something that could make veryone happy.

Y/n: Guys why don't we have a movie night well all day.

Chan: Perfect idea.

Felix: Yeah that's a great idea I'm gonna wake up the others.

Hyunjin: Careful with Jeongin.

Felix: Okay.

When Felix ran upstairs and Seungmin realised that he left when he could smell the pancakes burning.

Seungmin: YAH LEE YONGBOK!!!!

Felix: WHAT!?

Seungmin: Your burnt the pancakes you idiot.

Felix: Oops sorry my bad.

Seungmin: Now everyone has to eat cereal because of you.

Everyone: FELIX!!!

Chan: Let's go to a cafe and have breakfast there.

Changbin: Yes please.

Hyunjin: I'm just confused with one thing why did Jimin help Jeongin out the other day.

Y/n: Well I mean he is nicer from the others and he wasn't beaten up when me and Jeongin Oppa went inside the principals office.

Han: At least he can help us out why EXO did that.

Hyunjin: Yeah.

~Half An Hour ~

You went to your bathroom and changed
Your clothes into this.

Chan suggested that you all have proper breakfast and you all agreed to him since Felix and Seungnim burnt the pancakes.

As you all entered the café named Crown you find you find a table and sit down on a chair. Once you all are done ordering Pancakes the waiter left.

Chan: So what happen with Han and EXO?

Han: They beat up the baby up for no reason.

Jeongin: Bruh can you stop saying I'm a baby when I'm clearly not and Y/n is.

Y/n: Shut up.

Minho: Anyway I made a new group chat check it out when you have time.

Chan: Why did you make a new one?

Minho: Because I left the group that I made and nobody added me back yet.

Seungmin: Oh is that why you never texted us back to go to the park the other day?

Minho: Is that why you left me alone that day?

Changbin: Yep.

~Once The Food Has Arrived~

Chan: So does Y/n have any friends that are boys?

School Boys: Nope.

Seungmin: Only TXT you know them from her childhood.

Older people: Oh okay.

Yin: How about Jimin?

Hyunjin: We don't know yet he may have helped the baby but we'll see.

Yin: Okay.

Jeongin: Can you stop calling me a baby I give up.

Seungmin: Let's go to the store after we can buy some snacks for the movies.

Everyone: Okay.

~At The Home~

Once you entered the house you ran upstairs to get some blankets and pillows from the storage room (that's were you guys keep it) Chan came and helped you. After that you went downstairs and entered the movie room.

Chan: Hurry up let's watch already.

Y/n: Chill you expect me to get all these on my own.

Hyunjin: Shut up anyway we're watching IT2.

Y/n: Please that's not even scary.

Jeongin: We'll see me verses you.

Y/n: It's on.

~Halfway Through The Movie~

Jeongin screams and then Y/n started laughing and running around the room saying that she won.

Minho: SHUT UP!!!!!

Y/n: Oops sorry Minho.

~After A Couple Of Movies~

Y/n: I'm going to sleep now we got school tomorrow remember.

School Boys: Yeah.

Felix: Is Jeongin going to school tomorrow Hyung?

Chan: Yes he's fine now just look after him and don't leave his sight.

School Kids: Okay.

~Time Morning~

You woke up to the sun hitting your face and Felix standing in front of you with a bucket of water or so you thought. He was going to dump "water" on you and you quickly jumped out of your bed and hit your foot against your chair.

Y/n: Owww my foot.

Felix: Why did you jump out it's your fault you hurt yourself.

Y/n: But you almost through "water" on me.

Felix: Yeah but there was no water.

Y/n: I don't care get out.

Felix: Okay bye love you.

Y/n: I hate you.

You just quickly freshened up because you were late already and you came out wearing this because what you were wearing before your brothers said that it was too short.

Changbin: Did you eat? Better choice of clothes.

Y/n: No and thanks.

Changbin: Take this Throws her a cereal bar and some chocolate.

Y/n: Thanks Oppa got to go bye wait are the others in the car?

Changbin: Yep. They've been waiting there for about twenty minutes now so you better hurry.

Y/n: Okay bye love you.

Changbin: Love you too.

As soon as you enter the car Hyunjin drives off.

Seungmin: Slow down Hyung your going to fast.

Hyunjin: Bruh were already late chill.

Seungmin: If you get a ticket Chan Hyung will kill you.

Hyunjin: Calm down if I see the cops I will slow down.

Seungmin: Okay your choice.

~Time Skip

As you entered class you saw Jimin who was smiling at you so you smiled back and you could tell the other girls glares behind your back. Soon later the teacher came in and it was another boring day at school.

The Stupid Crew

Han:
Yin come to the rooftop.

:Y/n
Okay wait I'll come soon.

Han:
Okay hurry.

End Of Chat

As you made your way to the rooftop you felt someone grab your wrist.

Jimin: Were are you going?

Y/n: Rooftop.

Jimin: I'll come with you in case it's EXO.

Y/n: Okay but it was my brother who texted me.

Jimin: But still they could've took the phone an-.

Y/n: Okay fine come.

Jimin: Yay thanks Yi/n.

You chuckled.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it may be lame but I didn't know what to do. Love you all. 💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

168K 10K 30
[ Jeongin x Seungmin ] Yang Jeongin is a closeted gay highschooler forced into masculine stereotypes by his oblivious and pushover father. He's forc...
27.5K 714 19
Cho Su Na or better known as Yeongi for her well know smoking habits is nothing but 'bad news' at school. When she is sat by a group of best friends...
49.9K 1K 12
This gave me inspiration from a YouTube FF. And yes this will be ot8 sorry about that. So 15 year old Kim Y/N got to live abroad alone for a bit unti...
212K 5.7K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...