That Moment (Harry styles/Sel...

By elizabeth_756

Meet Claire Woods she's a famous successful celebrity. She's terrified of love but why? She has everything in... More

Hi my name is. . . :)
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 23 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chaper 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
- Chapter 38 -
- Chapter 39 -
- Chapter 40 -
- Chapter 41-
- Chapter 42 -
- Chapter 43 -
- Chapter 44 -
- Chapter 45 -
- Chapter 46 -
- Chapter 47 -
- Chapter 48 -
- Chapter 49 -
- Chapter 50 -
- Chapter 51 -
- Chapter 52 -
- Chapter 53 -
- Chapter 54 -
- Chapter 55 -
- Chapter 56 -
- Chapter 57 -
- Chapter 58 -
- Chapter 59 -
- Chapter 60 -
- Chapter 61 -
- Chapter 62 -
- Chapter 63 -
- Chapter 64 -
- Chapter 65 -
- Chapter 66 -
- Chapter 67 -
- Chapter 68 -
- Chapter 70 -
- Chapter 71 -
- Chapter 72 -
- Chapter 73 -
- Chapter 74 -
- Chapter 75 -
- Chapter 76 -
- Chapter 77 -
- Chapter 78 -
- Chapter 79 -
- Chapter 80 -
- Chapter 81 -
- Chapter 82 -
- Chapter 83 -
- Chapter 84 -
- Chapter 85 -
- Chapter 86 -
- Chapter 87 -
- Chapter 88 -
- Chapter 89 -
- Chapter 90 -
- Chapter 91 -
- Chapter 92 -
- Chapter 93 -
- Chapter 94 -
- Chapter 95 -
- Chapter 96 -
- Chapter 97 -
- Epilogue -
Authors Note

- Chapter 69 -

587 19 4
By elizabeth_756

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.
Picture of her sister and what she was wearing.

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Yayyyy her POV's are back!

I'm back bitches!

It's good to be back. I smiled to myself as I looked out the windows thru my office. 2013 is going to be a good year. I managed to hit #1 everywhere and I'm getting millions of views. I managed to surpass One Direction.

Not that I hate them or anything it's just good to be on top again. I've missed my fans dearly and my family. During those months I've managed to get ahead on some things and even became the new CEO of SONY. My father signed the company over but not without a price of course.

I frowned as I thought of the sacrifice I was making. Life is life I guess and we all have to make sacrifices even if it means handing your future over. I just can't believe I'm going to have to-

"CEO!" I turned around to see who had disturbed my thoughts. "Uh your step sister is here." I let out a sigh.

"Bring her in Frank." I sat down and turned my back to the beautiful streets of London. After I had performed in Times Square I flew straight to London to take care of some things.

"Claire! Sissss!" My step sister said walking in. Her face had that annoying smile and her eyes showed pure craziness.

"What do you want Ashley?" I said annoyed. I hated her. She's annoying and whined about everything!

"Sooo daddy said to come and for you to get me in the studio to record an album!"

"Hell no! Have you heard your voice? No" I stated. She had one of those whiny annoying voices.

"Nēchan!" She said in Japanese. Oh yea did I mention she's Japanese. I guess my dad has a thing for Japanese women and married her mom.

"No now get out I have another girl who has real talent getting trained to be a trainee." She sulked out and I'm pretty sure she's going to go whine to my father.

When she left I let out a sigh. I turned my chair around to the big clear windows I had and just stared at nothing in particular. The past months I've spent them in Tokyo, in my grandparents home that they have there. Ian was with me during those months and so-

"CEO!" I turned around again and found Danielle standing in front of my desk smirking.

"Yes Dani?" I smirked back.

"Well you have to perform tomorrow at The X factor UK thanks to Simon. What song are you going to perform?"

"Uh how about Slow Down?" She grinned in approval.

"Oh also One Directions going to be there. Which means that idiots going to be there too. " She said with disgust and bitterly.

I chuckled to see her react that way. "Oh Dani when are you going to forgive Liam? He usted to be your Leeyummm a few months ago." She glared at me.

"How am I suppose to forgive him? That dick accused me falsely and kicked me out of his own flat! Dead in the middle of the night! And he called me a bloody whore!" The pencil she held in her hand snapped in two because of the amount of pressure she put in it.

"Ok Danielle go and get everything ready for tomorrow. I don't want you wasting anymore trees." I grinned while throwing away the pieces of the pencil.

As she reached the door she turned around. "Oh also you have dinner tonight with your-"

"CEO." Oh for fucks sake. I pushed the button.

"Yes?" I looked to Danielle who waved goodbye. "Ok I'll take care of it."

Looks like I have work to do as always. It's not easy being a CEO and a pop star.

- - - -

"Ian!" I yelled while running to him. He picked me up and kissed my forehead.

"Alex!" She giggled as I hugged her petite body. She was here of course to support me but also her boyfriend. Which is Niall. Alex seemed to be better and it's all thanks to him and of course the people around her who love and support her.

"Claire!" I turned around and saw my uncle Simon with yep you know who.

One Direction.

"Uncle Simon it's great to see you. I'm sorry I had to leave early that day. I had stuff to do." I looked at the boys behind Simon who looked at me shyly. They had guilt, worry, and I'm sorry written all over them.

"Babe we have to go now." Before I could say anything Ian intertwined our hands and dragged me away.

~ HARRY's POV ~

My jaw clenched as I heard the word "Babe" fall from his lips. The way he intertwined their hands drove me over the edge. I knew it!

"She moved on." I murmured and walked away.

"No she didn't Haz." Louis said walking behind me.

"Yea Lou's right." Zayn said. I looked up at them and noticed Niall and Liam weren't around. Niall must be with Alex and Liam who knows where.

"Now c'mon we have to meet Lou she's waiting for us to get ready. We go on after Claire."

I decided to follow them and do as they say. She didn't even look at me! I let out a sigh and just sat there the whole time letting Lou style my hair. When she was done with all of us we were instructed to stay backstage.

"C'mon Claire's about to perform." Liam said running to the side of the stage that looked into the stage. I decided to follow because I was curious. The music started and it sounded so different then what I expected. It was more of an electro pop type or something, like dance music or something you would hear in a club.

Now that I have captured your attention

I wanna steal ya for a rhythm intervention Mr. TSA*, I'm ready for inspection Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression

Our jaws dropped as we saw what she had on.

Oh, oh

Can we take it nice and slow, slow Break it down and drop it low, low Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go

I noticed Ian behind her as she moved her hips against his mid section. I knew she wasn't mine but I can't help but feel jealous.

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine All night long Baby, slow down the song And when it's coming closer to the end hit "Rewind" All night long Baby, slow down the song

The way her hips moved against his pissed me off. I just couldn't take it anymore and if I could I would gladly go up their and beat the shit out of him.

Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song

During the half of her performance I noticed many differences of this Claire then the old Claire. But I knew that the old Claire was somewhere hidden inside.

Breathe me in, breathe me out The music's got me going Breathe me in, breathe me out No stoppin til the morning

Breathe me in, breathe me out You know I'm ready for it For it, for it! Yeah!

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine All night long Baby, slow down the song And when it's coming closer to the end hit "Rewind" All night long Baby, slow down the song

When she grinded her hips against Ian our eyes locked and she smirked at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him but she just winked back.

Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song Oh oh oh oh Yeah, baby, slow down the song

When she finished I turned my back around and walked away. I didn't know this person, I don't know her anymore. The songs, the clothes, the attitude, and just about everything has changed. It's like the girl I knew has been inhabitited by some alien.

The thing is I still love her with all my heart, soul, and just about everything I have.

>>>>>>>>>

Sooo uhhh yeaaa Claire and Ian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
15K 607 76
"I Promise To Protect You From Any Danger We May Face Because I Love You" ...
1.4K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...
1.6K 113 15
(***DISCLAIMER**: this book is unedited lol. I'm working on editing rn)Two men have loved one another since they were boys. Since meeting on X-Factor...