|| Beauty and The Beast || (...

De Mamree

1st Runner up in Choice Award 2019 Winner of 3rd position in Limelight Award 2020 #Standalone A ruthless... Mais

Disclaimer
Story Synopsis
1 ~ Beauty~
2 ~Beginning~
3 ~ Blooming Bond ~
4 ~ Broken ~
5 ~ Bitter Past
6 ~ Being Close ~
7 ~ Being Yours ...Legally ~
Glimpse of Next Part
8 ~ Beside You... Always ~
9 ~ Beautiful Moments ~
Important Announcement
10 ~ Breathless Moments Of Togetherness ~
11 ~ Being Yours... Ritually ~
12 ~ Being Reborn ~
13 ~ Because You Are My Wife ~
Glimpse of Next Part
14 ~Best Friend... Such A Pain....~
15 ~ Behind The Veil ~
16 ~ Burning Desire ~
17 ~ Burning Together ~
18 ~ Beast's Broken Dream
Glimpse Of Next Part
19 ~ Brother After all
20 ~ Brutal Ugly Truth ~
Hello Lovely
21 ~ Broken Pieces Of Past ~
My Lovely Readers, Followers and Friends...
22 ~ Be My Solace ~
23 ~ Beloved Son ~
24 ~ Beast's Return ~
Glimpse Of The Next part
25 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -1 ~
26 ~ Broken Illusion : Part-2 ~
~ Choice Award~
Question To The Character
27 ~ Broken Illusion : Part -3 ~
28 ~ Breaking Down ~
29 ~ Being Confused ~
30 ~ Because I am a Fool ~
31 ~ Because I Love You Dammit ~
32 ~ Blooming In Your Love
~Limelight Award 2020~
33 ~ Beyond Everything ~
34~ Being Your Soulmate~
35 ~ Bacio Alla Francese ( French Kiss) ~
36 ~ Blissfully Together : 1
Teaser
37 ~Blissfully Together 2~
~Cherish Fan Award 2020~
38 ~ Becoming Mine...Forever ~
39~ Becoming Mine.. Forever 2~
40~ Burning Passion ~
~Glimpse Of Next Part~
41 ~ Behind The Shadow :1~
42 ~ Because You Are My Life :1 ~
43 ~ Because You Are My Life : 2~
44 ~ Blurred ~
45 ~ Behind The Shadow 2 ~
46 ~Broken Heaven : 1~
47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~
48 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil: 2 ~
49~ Because You Are My Life : 3 ~
50 ~Broken Heaven 2 ~
51 ~ Be Safe .... My Love ~
52 ~ Beginning Of A New Life ~
53 ~ Beauty and The Beast ( Last Chapter ) ~
~Thank You ~
~ Curtain Raiser : Final Banner ~

~Answers By The Character ~

10.5K 365 113
De Mamree

**************

Today, I am feeling miserable... the condition of our Hospital is getting worse.. So many front line care givers are getting infected.. It's really painful to see or hear about such incidents.... infact I am literally became shocked after getting to know few of my very close persons has got that disease while serving the nation.. few of my dearest students also included...

But it's really heartbroken that many people are still being careless.. In road, in small shop still there is gathering...

It's horrible to see that few people are wasting the efforts of so many dedicated person's....

It's my earnest request please, follow the rules of lockdown..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

***********

Answers by the Character

This section is continuation of the part "Question to the Character"..

Many of the readers had asked different questions to the selected characters.

Here the Characters are ready with your answers..

So, here you go...

There are the selected characters who will give your answers below.

The answers are given through inline comment against their particular name... and the name of the readers is also mentioned along with the questions.

[ I have only selected the questions here.. Many readers have gave their opinion... sorry, but that could not count as a question. Direct questions are selected.. and I am really sorry to say that, after reading your response, I felt readers do not read the story carefully... many of their questions shows that.. Anyways... let's move forwards ]

***********

Arnav Ray

Q 1. When will you tell your feelings to Khushi? ( asked by anjalikavya,  @prenii_aryal)

Ans: Soon, probably today or tomorrow, but will she listen to me after the way I had hurt her? Wish me luck dude..

Q 2. Why are you taking so long to tell Khushi about your feelings for her face to face? (asked by FlorK2D)

Ans: Because I am afraid of getting rejected.. the woman in concern is Khushi, my one and only love, that's why I am taking time to decide..

Q 3. Why are you so foolish? ( asked by aamias,Roshini18,)

Ans: Because Love is blind.. my rational thought goes to vacation when it comes to Khushi...

Q 4. When will you wake up Mr? ( asked by user23549805,)

Ans : Well dear, I have already woke up.. Just wait..

************

Khushi Basu/ Khushi Ray

Q1. What will be your reaction when Arnav confess his love to you? (asked by Roshini18,

GE_Alan2108,)

Ans : That will be the happiest moment of my life. I will not ask for anything more if I get Arnav's love..

Q 2. Will you have a proper conversation with Arnav regarding your doubt and feelings? ( asked by prenii_aryal )

Ans: I want to but I don't know does Arnav wants that?

Q 3. Why did not you stand up against the Gupta's?( asked by  FlorK2D,)                               

Ans : I had tried hard to save myself, finally run away.. it's not so easy to fight against 3 persons, who are your family members.

Q 4. How will you react when Arnav opens up? ( asked by   mayamadhuvanthi, )

Ans : I am scared what Arnav will say, if he ever opens up.

*************

Advay Ray

Q 1: Why are you so sweet and adorable ? ( asked by @mayamadhuvanthi, @ FlorK2D, @prenii_aryal)

Ans : thal ( that ) a seclet ( secret).

Q 2. Can you play cupid between your paa and maa? ( asked by  priyasajesh)                                 

Ans: What cupis ( cupid) ? paa and maa? ( thinking).. I have only dada and antel (angel).. I lub dada and antel.. dada lub me and antel..antel lub me and dada...We will go to joo ( zoo)... But cupis?? Okay, I will as ( ask) antel...

************

Arunoday Mallik

Q 1: How can you kill your own daughter? ( asked by @prenii_aryal)

Ans: I did not planned that accident but yes, I did not prevent it too.. I always thought Anjali and Arnav are the symbol of Ratna's betrayal. I was blinded by my mother's love and by my misunderstanding...

Q 2: Why are you ignorant to Veer? ( asked by @prenii_aryal)

Ans : Veer is always a weapon for me to prove Ratna that like her, I can also hurt her. But I seriously never thought Ratna will commit suicide after knowing Kamini and Veer.. and that is the reason I never got attached with Veer. His presence reminds me of Ratna's death.

Q 3: Why you blindly believe in your mother? ( asked by EkaV01,)                        

Ans : Don't you believe your mother? She is my MOTHER... she always had stands by me and it was her who brought me up. There was never any thing odd happened that I will suspect her.

Q 4. What are you going to do after knowing the truth?( asked by @ GE_Alan2108, @mayamadhuvanthi )

Ans: death will be the easy escape for me but I know I have to survive to face the sins I have done my whole life. I was never a good son for my father, I was not a loyal husband of My Ratna. I never respected Kamini, treated her like a trash. I became the murderer of my own blood , my own daughter Anjali.. and about Veer and Arnav.. I don't know how will I face them.. I seriously don't know what will I do next.

************

Subhadra Mallik

Q1. What the hell is your sick plan bloody woman? ( asked by  piya32, )

Ans : To destroy Arnav.. The last symbol of Sunaina's own grand son.... I almost got success but that girl Khushi spoil it all. But don't worry, I had already made a deathly plan.. I may be in jail but there is someone to execute my plan.. Soon, your dear Khushi will be gone to her Devi Maiyaa...

Q 2.Why revenge is important for you than peace in your life?( asked by @anjalikavya)

Ans: Because I was already been shadowed by Sunaina.. everything was about her, her and only her... there is nothing left in my life, nothing to lose anymore after my unborn death... So, my peace will come only after destroying Arnav.. I will not kill hi but will snatch his life from him..his Khushi..

Q 3. Who are Shyam and Sheetal to you? ( asked by GE_Alan2108)

Ans: Shyam and Sheetal are none but mere pawn in my game..

***********

Veer Mallik

Q1. Why did not you fight for your love? ( asked by @FlorK2D)

Ans: I did not want to drag my love in the mud of my life..it was all messed up.

Q 2.Why your character is innocent? ( asked by @ anjalikavya)

Ans: no one born evil.. I did some mistakes in past because of misunderstanding. But when I came to know about the truth I did the right thing, to protect Arnav.. after all he is my little brother..

Q3. Are you going to marry lavanya? ( asked by @ GE_Alan2108, @mayamadhuvanthi )

Ans: if I ever marry, then my bride will be only Lavanya..

***********

Sheetal Khanna

Q1. Why are you in this so called revenge game? ( asked by @GE_Alan2108, @mayamadhuvanthi)

Ans: Money, Power and Status...all my life I wanted this and now being in the game only can give me those.

Q 2. Who are you to Arunoday Malik? (asked by @GE_Alan2108)

Ans : business partner. As Veer was not very useful Mr Malik wanted to use me to lure Arnav and trap him, once again.. actually everything was planned by Mrs Subhadra.. Mr Arunoday was just a toy in her hand.

**********

Aman Majumder

Q1. Can you remind me how you became friends with Arnav? ( asked by @GE_Alan2108 )

Ans: Oh.. that's a long story sweetheart.. it will require another story itself.. I will ask the author to penn it down.

Q2. How come you are always there for Arnav as a pillar?( asked by @ GE_Alan2108 )

Ans : because there is something about the man which won my heart. He is loyal towards his relationship and he is the most SELFLESS SOUL I have ever seen.. I just don't call him as my friend but to me he is my brother, a part of my heart.. and I will do everything in my limit to stand besides him.

Q3. When will you marry? Are you having any crush on any one?( asked by @mayamadhuvanthi and @FlorK2D)

Ans: You both just broke my heart. I thought I was a famous character in this story and loved by many readers . But no... You just don't read the story properly.. AREE... I Am Already Married And Having A Child...if you have time please read chapter 16.. My wife is Kuhu... if she comes to know, you both will be in big trouble.

********

Liza D suza

Q 1. Who are you and how are you related to ASR? ( asked by @Roshini18, @GE_Alan2108)

Ans: Well, I am Liza, De suza, a famous model. And how I am related to ASR? Well, that's a long story, my dear.. But just remember, I am very close to ASR... really, really close.

Q 2. Is She Aman's or Veer's match? ( asked by @EkaV01)

Ans: No, way.. Aman is already married and I have no interest in that Veer..

Q 3: Who are you? ( asked by @anjalikavya, @ FlorK2D, user23549805,)            

Ans: I am the mystery which will be solve soon. I am coming in the next part probably.. the author is keeping me hanging for so long.. It's irritating.

***********

To be Contd...

**********

Author Note:

Actually I am miserable today.. after coming back from Hospital, so just tried to divert my mind...

Hope you have enjoyed this session with your favourite characters..

I can not promise about the next update... But I will definitely complete all my stories, IF I SURVIVE AFTER THE PANDEMIC...

Take care.. Stay home.. Stay safe..

Your story teller

Mamree

01.05.2020

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

147K 4.4K 43
The story of.... ARHAAN SINGHANIA and ANYAA RAJPUT.... ___________________ This is the journey of LOVE, DESIRE, TRUST, BETRAYAL and STOLEN HEART'S...
1.8M 99.5K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...
1.1M 24.4K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
10.5K 538 8
A second chance at love