Shin Soukoku One-shots

By kfpl__

Guys this book is dedicated to my favorite ship ever (aka Shin Soukoku aka Akuatsu)! Anyways, I don't own th... More

Akutagawa•Atsushi: Saving Me
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Jealousy
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Those Summer Days
Akutagawa•Atsushi: One Night Stand
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Sayonara, Atsushi...
Akutagawa•Atsushi: "It's Fluffy!"
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Late Night Drives
Filler
Announcement
Ranpo•Kunikida: Midnight Baths
Ranpo•Kunikida: Perfect
Ranpo•Kunikida: We Love You, Edogawa Ranpo
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Stress Relieve
Ada•Pm: On Crack
Announcement Vol. 2
Dazai•Chuuya: "Happy Birthday, Dazai"
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Overprotectiveness
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Faith

Akutagawa•Atsushi: Drunk Confessions

75K 1.1K 7.5K
By kfpl__

Atsushi POV

It was the day after the connection of the ADA and the Port Mafia. I was at the hq doing the usual paperwork when the door opened with a loud "bang". I looked towards the door terrified, only to see Akutagawa walking in the room. I instantly relaxed and went back to paperwork.

"Oi, jinko, do you know where Dazai is?"
"No clue, no one is here except me. Well and you. Why, what do you want?"
"Tonight the Port Mafia is hosting a party for the connection of our agencies and sent me to inform you"
"Oh okay, well it's quite early no one's going to be here for another hour or so. You can stay here, come back later or if you have something else to do, I could tell the others"
"I don't have anything else to do. I'm just going to stay here"
"Okay, make yourself at home"

He flopped down onto a couch and just stared up as I went back to my paperwork. Time passed quickly when I felt something poking me. I looked to my right to see rashumon poking me.

"What do you want Akutagawa?"
"Coffee"
"Now that you mention it, I need one too. How do you drink it?"
"Black one teaspoon of sugar"
"Okay"

I made quick work preparing the coffees and handing him his.

"Hey sit down" he said sternly.

I looked at him weirdly but nevertheless sat down next to him, making sure to leave a little space between us.

"Will you come tonight to the party?"
"Uhm, I don't know, probably yeah if everyone else goes"
"Hm, will you bring someone?"
"Why we can?"
"I'm not saying any stranger I meant if you will bring a...girlfriend"
"Oh no, I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not into girls"
"Wait so you're gay?"
"Yeah gay and single. You?"
"I'm bi, but I've never had a boyfriend"
"Oh, so will you bring your girlfriend tonight?"
"I'm not in a relationship. Not after what happened last time!"

Then the door opened Kunikida and Dazai came in.

"Oh good morning Atsushi-kun, Akutagawa-kun" Dazai said with his usual cheery voice.

"Good morning" we said in unison.

"So, Akutagawa-kun what brings you here?" Kunikida asked curiously.

"The Port Mafia is hosting a party tonight for the connection of the two agencies and sent me to inform you. The party is tonight at 9:30 at one of our warehouses. The directions will be sent to you. You may bring your lover if you want"

"Okay, I will let the other members know" Kunikida said nodding.

Akutagawa nodded and after looking at me and saying a "see you tonight" left the agency.

I looked at his back and blushed slightly.

"Ooooh, Atsushi-kun here has a cruuuush!" Dazai said with a sing-song voice.

"N-No I don't what are you talking about?"
"I don't blame you, you guys look cute together. I think you should make your move tonight at the party"

Before I could say anything else he went to his desk and started "working".

The day passed quickly and it was now 8 pm.
I was getting ready for the party when my phone rung. I looked at it and saw an unknown number. I reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello?"
"Oi jinko it's Akutagawa"
"Oh hey Akutagawa. Do you need something?"
"Uhm, I was thinking since everyone was going with a friend or partner to the dance, that maybe we could go together as friends"
"Um, okay sure, I don't mind"
"Okay I'll pick you up from your apartment at 8:45. Is that good?"
"Yeah it's fine"
"Okay, see you then, Atsushi" 

He hung up and I stayed looking at the screen. He called me by my first name. Not jinko. Not weretiger. He called me Atsushi.

I smiled wide and turned back to the mirror, putting on my shirt and fixing my hair a little. I put on my favorite colone that Kyouka-chan had gotten me for getting her in the agency and put on my jacket.

Grabbed my phone, keys, wallet and a condom (not for me lol) in case someone decides to...you know...

The time was 8:43 when I saw a black car looking expensive af stop in front of me. The window rolled down and Akutagawa's face showed.

"Come on get in" he said nodding his head. I got in the passenger's seat and he started driving. The ride would be long since the warehouse was outside of the city.

"Hey, Akutagawa?"
"What is it?"
"How did you find my number?"
"I asked Dazai. Hope you don't mind"
"No it's just, I thought why would you want to take me?"
"I don't know either to be honest. Just, after our talk this morning, I thought that you're cooler than I thought you were and I'd like to be friends with you"

I felt a pang in my heart when he said the word "friends". Of course he'd only want to be friends with me, why would he be interested in me?

"Oi, Atsushi are you okay? You spaced out, we arrived."
"Oh, um, sorry I was just thinking something"

I plastered a fake smile on my face and exited the car and then we went into the building. Some people gave us weird looks since they weren't expecting an Ada member and an mp member to show up together, but Akutagawa shut them all up with a death glare.

Slowly the place was full of people. I was sitting with Dazai-san and Chuuya-san who was apparently Dazai-san's boyfriend. My eyes unconsciously wandered to Akutagawa who was laughing with Mori and Higuchi. He was obviously drunk he wouldn't laugh in his normal state.

"You should go talk to him" Dazai-san's voice made me snap out of my trance.

"And what should I say?"

"Flirt with him" Chuuya answered.
"Besides he's drunk you should be lucky. Do you need a condom or not?"
"Actually I got one in case someone else needed it, but I may need it tonight"
"Go get your man" Chuuya said smirking.

I breathed then headed towards him.

"Aaatsuuushiii-kuuun~" Akutagawa said as he saw me approach.

I smiled and greeted everyone smiling and making small talk.

At one point Akutagawa stumbled and fell on me making me hold him up but unfortunately he had fallen asleep on me.
Mori laughed and said that I can take him and leave.

I dragged Akutagawa to the car and searched him for the keys. I opened the car and put him on the passenger's seat, putting his safety belt and walking around the car, getting in the driver's seat and started driving. The ride was silent, only Aku's snores could be heard. I looked at him and saw how peaceful he looked while he slept.
'Damn I'm really in love with him' I thought as I kept looking at his face, before focusing back on the road.

We arrived home since I didn't know where he lived, so I guess he could crash at mine. As we walked in my apartment he started gaining consciousness.

"Atsuuushii-kun"
"What is it, Akutagawa?"
"I have to tell you something"
"What is it? Are you not feeling o-"

I got cut off as his lips crashed on mine making me gasp and my eyes to widen. He took the opportunity and put his tongue in my mouth, fighting my own.

I eventually gave in, closing my eyes and wrapping my hands around his neck, moaning softly.

He walked backwards and pinned on the wall as he started unbuttoning my shirt.

"A-akutagawa we shouldn't do this"
"Why not?"
"You're drunk. Let's go to sleep and we'll talk about it tomorrow"

He whined but nodded. We went to my bedroom and I laid him on my futon and I got up, when I felt his hand tugging my pants.

"Sleep with me. Please"

I sighed but got under my futon, Akutagawa turned towards me and wrapped his hands around my torso, his head in the crook of my neck.

I closed my eyes, enjoying Aku's breath on my neck as my eyes closed and sleep consumed me.

Hey guys! So, first bsd one shot, hope you liked it!

Shin Soukoku is my favorite ship so I obviously had to do a one shit book about it.

Well, that and Soukoku but oh well, I may upload from other animes as well, but only after requests.

So yeah if you have any requests, give ahead and leave them in the comment section, or my dm is always open!

So yeah hope you enjoyed the first chapter see you on the next one loves! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

963K 20.6K 29
// A collection of Bungou Stray Dogs oneshots; x readers_ || All requests closed ---------------------- • All one-shots are written by me, but I...
103K 3.4K 12
Dazai finally gets to talk to his old enemy, and treats him the same way as always, with his annoying remarks and jokes. However, with time Chuuya ch...
579 15 7
★ There are no X Readers included here as I'm not interested in writing them. ★ Arranged by ships. ↷ 02022022 ─ 00002000
96.2K 3.3K 10
After Oda's death, Chuuya's life falls apart, and just like that he loses a trusted subordinate and a friend. after a long time, Dazai and Chuuya fi...