Got it

By Sean_kaycee1234

Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice are best friends, but what happens when love gets in the way. Join along with them a... More

One
Meet the characters
Two
Three
Four
Authors Note
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four

Forty Five

2.1K 61 42
By Sean_kaycee1234

<Kaycee POV>

June 18th

17:12

'K, can I please see your dress now?' Kylie begged while she waited on my bed as I brushed my hair.

'Later Ky, I'll show you once I get dressed' I replied.

'I can't wait that long' Kylie whined.

'You only have to wait like half an hour Ky. It's not that long' I giggled. I heard Kylie flop onto my bed as she let out a huff. ' Can you help me? I don't want to burn my hand' I screamed from the bathroom.

Kylie appeared seconds later taking my hair curler and turning it on. She separated my hair into parts before curling my hair like a pro.

'I can't wait to see you all dressed up. I bet Sean will be drooling at the sight of you' Kylie chuckled.

'Stop it,Ky' I huffed.

'By the way, you never told me what happened between you two. You just came back home yesterday all happy and smiley' Kylie said pushing the hair in front of my face.

'We just made up, that's it' I answered giddily thinking back to yesterday.

'More like made out' Kylie laughed clearly amused with her little joke. I rolled my eyes at her before continuing.

'He decorated his whole garage for me, it was beautiful.'

'Aww, that's sweet' she smiled.

'I know. I'm so lucky to have him' I whispered.

'He's lucky to have you, K' Kylie stated. I shook my head slightly before she held it in place. She curled the last few strands of my hair before applying a little bit of makeup. I'm not gonna lie, I actually looked pretty nice.

'You look so pretty, K' Kylie squealed.' Now, go put on your dress. I can't wait'.

I quickly pushed her out of the bathroom before carefully opening the zipper of the bag that my dress was in. I let my hands brush the fabric before taking it off the hanger. I opened the back before undressing myself and sliding inside. The fabric was so smoooth. I twirled around in front of the mirror before opening the door carefully and showing Kylie.

'Do you like it?'I asked her feeling like a princess.

'Oh my God, K. You look stunning' Kylie exclaimed pulling me into a hug. 'I'm telling you Sean's gonna go crazy when he sees you.' I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks as I looked around. Ding Dong! Saved by the bell.  Kylie nudged my shoulder before we walked down this stairs, her holding my hand making sure that I didn't trip up over the length of the dress.

'Ooh, look at you K' Tahani squealed eyeing my dress.

'You guys look amazing' I said ignoring T's previous comment.

'Says you. Sean's gonna be head over heels for you when he sees you in this' Bailey gawked.

'He already is' Tahani chuckled. I slapped her shoulder playfully before Kylie mushed us all together, insisting we needed pictures.

'Smile' my mom said snapping a million shots. 

'Cheese' we all screamed making goofy faces at each other.

Ding Dong!

'Yay, the boys are here' Bailey shouted shuffling to the door.

'Hey Bails, you look amazing' I heard Kenny say as he pulled her into a hug. Chloe ran-well kind of more like sashayed to us as she pulled Tahani and I into a bone crushing hug.

'I missed you guys' Chloe squealed admiring our dresses. 'Y'all look great'.

'You look beautiful, Kayc' I heard someone whisper as they wrapped their arms around my waist. I giggled excitedly before turning around and throwing my arms out for a hug. 

'You don't look too bad yourself' I joked looking him up and down. He looked amazing. His tux was tight fitted and his hair was ruffled, just how I liked it.

Sean pulled my hands off of his neck before intertwining ours together. He smiled at me cheekily before pressing a soft kiss onto my hands.

'SEAYCEE!' everyone screamed making my eyes pop. 

'Okay, just a few more photos and then y'all can leave' Kylie shouted snapping more candid shots. Devon had pulled me aside after a few of them, assuring me that he'd be at my beck and call. He instructed me to make sure that Sean didn't  play dirty and gave me a quick forehead kiss before letting me go.

'Bye Dev, Kylie, Mom, Dad' I screamed closing the door behind me. I was walking alongside Sean right behind the rest of the gang until he pulled me back.

'I love you so much' he whispered into my ear before connecting our lips together. He held onto the base of my chin while my hands cupped his face. 'I'm so happy, you're all mine' he said laying his forehead on mine.

'Me too' I replied wishing that I could just spend the day like this. 'Sean, what about the tour in France? Are you still going?' I whispered scared for the answer.

'After you left, Mama went straight to Tate's house and they talked it out. You're all mine over the summer' he said happily squeezing my waist.

'I'm all yours' I repeated feeling my heart beat a million miles per hour. I was all his.

'We better get going, huh?'

'Mhm' I answered before stealing a quick kiss. We hopped into Sean's car as he drove us to the location for prom. The whole area was decorated with giant fairy lights, streamers, banners, you name it. The inside was filed with different foods and drinks along with a photo booth and dance floor.

'Come on, Kayc. You're walking like a snail' Sean said dragging me.

'At least I know how to walk' I teased.

'It was one time' he groaned.

'One?' I questioned.

'Okay, maybe a few times but it doesn't matter' he stated pushing me inside. We sat down next to Tahani and Josh as they talked and blushed like crazy. Julian and Chloe were on the other side to us doing PDA but nothing abnormal. Bailey and Kenneth were opposite us, Bailey teasing him while he feigned hurt. 

'We're cuter' Sean whispered resting his head onto my shoulder. I giggled at him bopping my shoulder so that his head couldn't stay put. He pouted his lips, poking my sides before they turned into tickles.

'S-SEAN' I squealed trying to muffle my laugh.

'Yes, Kayc. Can I help you?' He asked continuing his tickling on me.

'Stop, stop. Stop it, Shamu.' I started hitting his hands away before he pulled them away and held onto my hands.

'May I have this dance? ' he questioned as his ears perked up at the realization that this was a slow song.

'Mm, I don't know' I teased

'Please, Kayc. I want to dance' he whined.

'Go dance with T, then' I joked

'I want you, angel' he whined. My face blushed like crazy at the mention of angel. I nodded my head before I let him drag me to the dance floor. Most couples were already dancing. Will and Julie. Gabe and Tati. Charlize and Ricky. Josh and Taylor. Glad he got to go with someone.

'What ya looking at?' Sean asked me, taking my hands and placing them onto his shoulder.

'I dunno, just like the whole place, I guess' i smiled.

'You look stunning, Kayc. I'm surprised that I've kept my hands somewhat to myself today' he laughed. I giggled with him as his mouth tugged up into a smile.

'What? Why are you smiling?'I asked 

'Why not?'

'Tell me, Shamu. Tell me' I whined moving impatiently.

'You look beautiful' he answered.

'You'll ready told me that... tell me why you're smiling' I groaned

'I know' he replied. ' cause I've found my best friend, my dance partner, my love all in one person' he said softly. I quickly pecked his lips instantly wishing for more. And as if Sean could read my mind, he said.

'Let's get out if here, yeah?'I looked up ahim my eyes sparkling.

'Where are we going?'

'To the balocny.' He replied locking our hands together and leading me out and up to the balcony like he said.

'Ooh, look at the stars' I squealed clutching his arm. He kept his gaze stuck on me, not moving a muscle. 'Up there, Sean. Look up there at the stars' I instructed.

'You're my only star' he whispered cupping my cheeks.

My stupid tomato face.

'I love you from my head to-ma-toes' he chuckled. Oh snap, did I say that out loud? I slapped his arm, scrunching my face up.

'I'm the luckiest person alive' he whispered into my ear, his lips brushing my neck which sent a shiver down my spine. I hummed in approval before he pressed kisses all over my neck. I giggled at this, being extremely ticklish does not help in situations like this. 

I held his face in my hands before connecting our lips. He moved his lips slowly to mine, making sure we went at my pace. He parted my lips making me let out a hum, before his tongue started to explore my mouth. I moaned at the contact, bringing my hands into his hair, messing it ever so slightly. If it wasn't for the need for air, I'm pretty sure we would have stayed like that, fully connected with each other.

'We're never going to fight again, got it?' I said.

'Got it'. 'You'll always be mine, got it' 

'Got it' I giggled before he pressed his lips onto mine again.

This year has probably been the craziest years of my life. Filled with heartbreak, drama, jealousy, anger. But all that has led me to this. I've finally got my love, my soulmate, my dance partner, my best friend. It really is true when they say there's always a light at the end of a dark tunnel.  We were starting a new journey together. One that involved us being a couple. I only have one life and I'm 100% sure that I want to live it with the person kissing me now. 

AN| SO HOW DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THE FINALE OF THIS BOOK? I HOPE IT KIND OF CONCLUDED AND BROUGHT EVERYTHING RIGHT BACK. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS BOOK❤️

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO STUCK BY FOR THIS BOOK. I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTEDLY THIS BOOK TO GET AS MUCH POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS IF DID. THANK YOU GUYS FRO BEIMG SO SUPPORTIVE AND KIND. 

MAKE SURE TO STICK AROUND FOR MY NEW SEAYCEE BOOK!! I DUNNO WHEN ILL BE STARTING IT. ITLL EITHER BE BETWEEN THE 3RD MAY-6TH MAY. MAKE SURE GO STAY TUNED.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND SHARE,

LOVE YOU GUYS,

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 352 10
After an incident and a phone call, Kitty's summer break home is cut short as she feels the need to return to Seoul early to be with her friends. ...
582K 17.9K 81
ุญูŠุงูƒู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุจูŠุช ุจูŠุชูƒู… ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ ุงู‚ู„ุทูˆ๐Ÿ’— ู†ุจุฐู‡ ุจุณูŠุทู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุจุทู„ู‡ ุงู„ุชูŠ ุชุณูƒู† ุนู†ุฏ ุฌุฏุชู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ุฑูŠุถู‡ ุจู…ุฑุถ ุดุฏูŠุฏ ูˆุชุถุทุฑ ุงู„ุฌุฏู‡ ุชุฒูˆูŠุฌ ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ู„ุญู…ุงูŠุชู‡ุง ู…ู† ุงุนู…ุง...
5.3K 128 18
Sang Zhi, the second female to enter the e-sports society. It has been a few months since she was appointed to become captain of the e-sports team, A...
244K 6.8K 128
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."