Returning to Devildom (Obey M...

By Rosela2020

The girl thought herself as normal as everybody else, only to find herself unraveling secrets that she lost b... More

Dear Reader
PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS OF THE STORY
Chapter 1: Forgotten Memory
Chapter 2: Deanne, Jate, and Amadio
Chapter 3: Help is in the Library
Chapter 4: Treasure in the Attic
Chapter 5: Treasures of the Past Year
Chapter 6: Unboxing Presents
Chapter 7: The Wicked Sorcerer isn't actually Wicked
Chapter 8: Welcome Back to Devildom
Chapter 9: The House of Lamentation
Chapter 10: Night with Nightmares
Chapter 11: Unknown Order
Chapter 12: The Story of the Pacts We've Made
Chapter 13: Hard Times Come By
Chapter 14: Second First Day at RAD and a Broken Spell
Chapter 15: Levi's Detention for the Otaku
Chapter 16: Once Upon a Sweet Dream
Chapter 17: Get a Safe Idea
Chapter 18: Solomon's Solution
Chapter 20: Olakishon
Chapter 21: The Fun we had in London
Chapter 22: The Story of a Lower-Level Demon
Chapter 23: His Concerns
Chapter 24: Playlist
Chapter 25: Baby Luci
Chapter 26: First Day on the Job
Chapter 27: Lost Baby
Chapter 28: All I Ever Need in the Planetarium
Chapter 29: RAD is Rad when it is Normal
Chapter 30: Mammon's Furball Fate
Chapter 31: Heart Shot by the Masochist
Chapter 32: Before the Search Began
Chapter 33: Go Out With Me?
Chapter 34: The Nickname and the Fights
Chapter 35: I Need Your Time
Chapter 36: Breather
Chapter 37: Cook-Off
Chapter 38: Doll
Chapter 39: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 40: Not a School for Bunnies
Chapter 41: Asmo's Date
Chapter 42: Alice
Chapter 43: A Brawl in the Basement

Chapter 19: Charmed to Tell the Tale

109 3 5
By Rosela2020

MERIELLE'S POV

     I know that everything is a dream, but everything is so wonderful! I can see some of my adventures with Asmodeus during my first year at RAD and Devildom! Mostly, he was trying to get his way with me. He was a total flirt, but I find it funny. I am just here, standing in the middle of everything as the memories play out.

     His brothers were constantly reminding me to be careful around Asmo, but I still find Asmo very charming, although I really am careful around him. I also found out that he couldn't easily have his way with me because he couldn't charm me. His charm powers doesn't work on me. I wonder why?

     Then, there is this memory where I am invited to a tea party at the demon lord's castle with Lucifer. Asmodeus came and said some things about him being as beautiful as a flower of something. I chuckled at that. I watched closely as everything played out.

     I found the memory that I am going to use.

     "Mmmhhh..." I muttered. My head still hurts for a little bit, but it is slowly fading until I finally sat up. Am I in bed? 

     "Merielle! Thank goodness you are awake!" I heard Mammon say.

     Mammon helped me sit up straight and everyone else crowded around me.

     "I don't want Merielle drinking any kind of potion again without my consent, understood, Solomon?" I heard a familiar, stern voice said.

    "Understood, Lucifer," Solomon said in his usual calm voice.

     I was shocked to see Lucifer here inside my room. What is he doing here? How long has he been here?

    "You're here, Lucifer? What for?" I asked as I rub my head.

     "To check on you. How could you be so stupid? Drinking a potion without knowing its side effects?" Lucifer scolded at me.

     "Sorry..." I said as I hung my head low.

     "Anyway, you have a spell to unbreak, don't you?" Lucifer asked which gave me quite a shock.

     "How did you-" I said mid-sentence.

     "It is obvious, is it not?" Lucifer cut in as he narrowed his eyes on me. "Levi, Beel, and Belphie are curred from the spell with the thirteen days still not up. Also, I have them tell me your plan. I will be supervising this one and the next."

     "Don't you have more important things to do?" I asked. Having Lucifer around makes me kinda nervous.

     "No," Lucifer said firmly.

     "The more of us to supervise you, the better, Merielle," Belphie said.

     "Fine," I said in defeat.

     "Do you have a memory in mind now, Merielle? It only lasts for six hours," Solomon reminded me.

     "Yeah, let's go," I said as I get up. "Where's Asmo?"

     "He's inside his room," Lucifer said as he opened my door.

     Why am I feeling weird around Lucifer? Argh! This is so weird! This must be a side effect of the potion. This will be gone soon, I hope.

     Lucifer, Mammon, Belphegor, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Solomon, and I went to Asmodeus's room. I opened the door for a little bit and saw that Asmo is touching up in his mirror, brushing his hair and looking at his face. He is so focused!

     "He really does care for his looks too much," I said without thinking.

     "Go and finish this immediately," Lucifer whispered. "Me and the others will be here at the door and watch, just in case something unpleasant will happen."

     Right. Asmodeus won't be able to see me. It is okay if I get inside his room, and that is exactly what I did. 

     Asmodeus still haven't noticed me even though I am inside the room, holding the special flower in my hand. I stood behind him and he noticed the flower that I am holding in my hands. To him, it looks like it is floating in mid-air which made him turn around and look at it.

     "Such a lovely flower!" Asmo said. "Beautiful things really know where to go."

     I focused on the memory, then closed my eyes and blew the flower. The flower's petals flew and so does its pollen on Asmo which made him cough, but I still focused on the memory until it finally took shape around his room. When I opened my eyes, Asmodeus and I could see another one of him and a red silhouette of me walking with him in the gazebo of the demon lord's palace.

ASMODEUS'S POV

     I am amazed at what I am seeing right now! What kind of sorcerer is this? Most of all, when did this happen? And who is that I am walking within the gazebo of the demon lord's castle? If only I could remember who she is.

     I know that whoever this red silhouette is is a girl. Her body shape is enough for me to tell. There is another me with her. Hmm... so that's what I look like? So charming! I am so beautiful!

     "This is just a normal garden," the other me told the red silhouette.

     I just kept watching until I saw me in there getting under the influence of the flowers around us. This gravely made me disappointed. If only she is not in the form of red dust! It is truly disappointing that the girl in red dust is undressing herself in front of me and I can't see her naked body! So disappointing! 

     "Who knew you are this forward?" I heard the other me tell the girl in red dust as she inched towards the other me. Can the other me actually see what the red-dust girl looks like? Awww! Unfair!

     If only I could remember who that girl is! I should remember! I must rack my brain to who that girl is. I just think... or maybe not too much. I might get pimples after this... but I don't care! At least not for now. I have to remember who that girl is! She is really making me excited, seeing her seduce the other me.

     Memories started flowing through me and by the time I remember everything, (who this girl is, I mean), the scene dissolved into silver dust and I am back in my room again... with Merielle staring hopefully with those cute, sparkling eyes of hers at me.

MERIELLE'S POV

     Everything reverted back to normal and I am here, standing face to face with Asmodeus. I saw everything he saw and it is not exactly how I saw it. I did not see what Asmodeus saw, I saw what I saw on that night we were at the gazebo. 

     I saw Mammon, then Asmodeus.

     Either way, it all worked out in my plan and thank goodness it did!

     "Can you see me, Asmo?" I asked him. 

     "Crystal, Merielle," Asmo replied with a sweet smile.

     "Look, I am so sorry I forced you to help Mammon that day," I apologized.

     "That? Forget that. It's okay. Also, you had amnesia. You forgot about it. Thank you for breaking the spell, though," Asmo said. "And sorry I agreed on having a spell on myself."

     "Forgiven," I said with a wide smile.

     Asmodeus then went closer to me and grabbed me on my waist and pulled me close to him. He held my chin up for me to look straight to his eyes. I know that looking straight to Asmodeus's eyes would cause anyone to be charmed by him, but I know I am exempted. That is why I confidently looked back at him, eye to eye.

     "You are the girl in red dust, aren't you?" Asmo said in a seductive tone.

     "Yeah..." I said.

     "You got me excited by showing me that memory, Merielle," Asmo said. "Why don't you take off all of your clothes and let me see what that other me saw, hm? How about that?"

     "Uhhmm... actually..." I said hesitatingly as Asmodeus leans in towards my face closer.

     *BANG!!!*

     "I DON'T THINK SO, ASMO!" Mammon shouted as he entered the room, grabbed me by my hand and pulled me away from Asmodeus.

     "STOP RIGHT THERE!" Levi shouted as he walked in with his other brothers.

     "Don't even think about it, Asmo," Belphie said, his eyes enough to tell that he is cross.

     I looked at the door and Beel just shrugged. I could bet that he was the one who knocked the door down.

     "But Merielle and I were just getting started!" Asmo whimpered.

     "Not a chance, Asmodeus," Lucifer said with his usual commanding voice and icy stare.

     "You really can't have any girl you want, Asmo," Solomon said jokingly as he entered the room.

     "Now on whose side are you on, Solomon?" Asmo said sadly.

     Well, despite everything that happened, at least the spell on Asmodeus is broken and we both forgive each other already.

     And I could still feel Mammon's firm hold on me. He cares for me a lot. Has he always been like this to me? Even before?

     "Just give Merielle and me an alone time! Even just once!" Asmo cried.

     "NO!" Lucifer, Leviathan, Beelzebub, Belphegor, and Mammon shouted all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 15 11
~ FOLLOWS SEASON 1 OF OBEY ME! WITH SOME DIFFERENCES ~ Jackson never had a good life. They had a twin sister by the name of Jillian, no parents, and...
9.3K 419 58
Book #1 of Obey Me! Crusade Series. Peace is just temporary... Chaos is eternal... He is capable to see the past and future vision. What lies behind...
98.8K 4.4K 18
𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐮! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞) He saw her once in the human world, only to feel attracted then. Yet, ever since he retu...
415K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...