Mirage | π™ˆπ™žπ™˜π™π™–π™šπ™‘ 𝙅𝙖�...

Par nabibinan

Michael Jackson was the ace card and owner of Black Team International, the bloodhound and serial killer of v... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

291 10 12
Par nabibinan

Alfred Ronan was a loyal secretary to Joseph Jackson when the Jackson Enterprises started, almost forty years ago. Alfred was there when Joseph married Katherine, when his only son Michael was born, when Jonathan was appointed as a director by the board members and other important things in Joseph's life. He was one of the first ones to know about his heart disease and his limited life expectancy: 2 years.

However, when Alfred's mother fell ill, he used all of his resources to give her proper treatment, having the support of his wife, Noelle. They were drowning in debts when Jonathan got to know this important information nobody else knew, not even Alfred's old friend and boss, Joseph.

Jonathan bought the Ronan family debt and then used this as an advantage to make Alfred join his side.

Alfred was aware of the things he was about to do, betraying his friend. But he had no other choice but to compile with what Jonathan was asking. There was so much money in the middle, that he chose to give up his friendship to save his family. At that time, Joseph was extremely ill, and his wife Katherine was the one meddling his business in the Jackson Estate. Jonathan got into her head, making her believe that Alfred was betraying them even before he actually did. That's why she refused to let him see her husband.

That was the decisive point for Alfred, that accepted to help to change big part of Joseph's will, without him noticing. There was nobody except for Katherine in Joseph's side. This scheme was something that Jonathan had been planning ever since his younger brother achieved something he had always wanted.

And all because of greed and power, he took everything away from his sister-in-law and nephew.

When Alfred reached out to help Katherine, he got to know that she committed suicide. But he couldn't -and didn't- believe it. That's why he hired someone to look after the case... only getting to know that Jonathan was the one that got Katherine killed and framed it as a suicide.

Jonathan got to know a few years later that Alfred knew too much, and possibly his wife too. Some informants told him that they were gathering information against him, that's why... he decided to cut them off.

Louisa was in her teenage years when she got under Jonathan's wing. He didn't adopt her but gave her a home and education. President Jackson was Louisa's personal hero for years, until she grew up and started gathering information that made her realize who the real monster was.

Reminiscing about what happened that morning, Louisa couldn't help but feel sad. But she was also feeling bad as she looked at the ring on her left hand, the one that she found out that her former fiancée had made just for her.

"I'm sorry that I whined about not having a ring", Louisa said, lying on her bed as she looked at the ceiling. "You were making your best and I took you for granted... gosh, I really feel bad now", she mumbled as she covered her face with her hands.

She knew that Georgie would understand how she felt now. He always knew.

Even though she wanted to think about him, her mind drifted away to think of Michael. She was having small memories of him doing certain gestures or him reacting this way or that way. Despite what he had done before, she also started to see that he was trying hard not to be mean with her.

Maybe he was starting to see that she wasn't the bad guy. Just as it was happening for her since President Jackson had revealed his true self to her.

As she was falling asleep, the last memory in her mind was of Michael waiting for her at the house of her dreams.

The next morning, she found an envelope in her mailbox. The content of it was the whole real story about her father, Joseph and Jonathan. Jonathan wasn't the person she thought he was. He was a bad person.

That's why she made up her mind and went to gather her things from the Secretary Lounge as Reina and Lenore looked at her sadly.

"He really fired you?", Reina asked in disbelief since, Louisa had been like a daughter for President Jackson, everyone knew that.

"What other choice do I have?", Louisa asked after sighing. "He's going to report me to the Union, I won't ever be able to be a secretary again"

"Well, we're going to miss you", Lenore told her, helping her to pick up something that fell off the box.

"I'm going to miss you too", she assured her co-workers as she left the box over the desk and hugged them.

"Don't think it's over without a fight, Ms. Ronan"

Louisa turned around to see Michael entering the Secretary Lounge Room as everybody there tensed up and stood up to greet them. Michael dismissed them with his hand.

"Excuse me?", Louisa asked, not understanding anything.

Michael bit his lip and looked at his feet. "Come with me", he simply instructed her as she looked back at Reina and Lenore that told her to go with him.

"Go!", they were mouthing at her as she rushed to follow Michael.

She kept her distance as they waited for the elevator to open its doors and she noticed the way an all-white suit and black shirt looked so good on him.

"Look, I'm sorry", Michael told her, looking at her as she raised her eyes from his body to his face. "I went too far this time, I didn't mean to let him do this to you", he said, talking truthfully to her.

"Why are you sorry? I thought you wanted to destroy me", she said with furrowed brows.

"Should I punish you for the sins you didn't commit?", he said, and she looked at him surprised. "I've thought about this long and enough to stand in my ground and continue with my plan, without involving you", he explained, but before he could explain further, the doors opened.

"What are we doing here?", Louisa asked, alarmed at the sight of the VIP floor.

Michael took her from the wrist and came close to her face. "Saving your ass".

Louisa wasn't surprised when Michael opened the President's office door without knocking and revealing his uncle talking to the Finances Director.

"You really have no manners...", the finances director started saying but Michael ignored him and cut him off.

"Louisa isn't guilty, I am. I made the whole scheme, I am the one trying to destroy this company, remember?", Michael spoke loud and clear to his uncle, revealing his intentions to bring him down out loud for the first time.

"How can we be sure that she isn't on your side?", the finances director chuckled fakely as Michael raised one of his brows.

"My men are aware that you went to Starlight and retrieved some footage of what happened that day, where you saw that she didn't proceed with my plan and even left my men alone there. She is a smart one, on the other side, you rotten brains are just looking for a pathetic excuse to save yourselves because you're slow and blame it all on the girl that was loyal to y'all.", Michael said with gritted teeth as the finances director started sweating.

"How did you—?"

"Alright then, you're right", President Jackson said, never looking at Louisa that was surprised by learning this new information. "But I won't take her back"

"You won't, but I will", Michael spit. "She signed a confidential agreement with you, so her purpose with me is not taking part of this", he said, referring to the war they had. "And you won't place a report on her, or I'll destroy you even quicker than you'd ever imagine", he said, and Jonathan almost laughed at the look on his face.

"Why are you doing this?", President Jackson asked, and Michael wanted to hide his face, changing his expression from serious and destructive to shy and embarrassed.

Is this the right time to admit that he might have a little crush on Louisa?

"That's none of your business", he ignored his thoughts and spat out. "Now, I want to hear an apology from you, you owe it to her", he said as Louisa looked at him as if he was crazy. The way her eyes widened, softened his heart. Her face was so pretty even when she was surprised like that.

Well, he might have a crush on her, not a little one but not as big, yet...

"It isn't necessary!", Louisa spoke out. "He only needs to know that I've been loyal to this company and I'll always will, no matter where I work or for whom I work", she said fiercely and Michael found a piece of pride in the bottom of his heart.

Fuck it, he has a crush on her.

President Jackson gave them a fake smile. "I think you're pushing it way too far", he said to his nephew as Michael looked back at him with anger.

"Well, she can file a complaint against you... I have the footage of your little burst of anger in High Definition and I also happen to have the best lawyers in California, so..."

"This boy is fucking crazy", the finances director said, looking at him in awe.

"Thanks, I owe it all to the trauma", Michael joked as Louisa rolled her eyes. This wasn't the time to joke.

President Jackson gritted his teeth and then looked at the woman. "I'm sorry. Fine?", she was about to say yes until Michael meddled in.

"No, no, no... she's a lady, she deserves better than that half-assed thing you call an apology", he insisted, making Louisa take his arm to stop him. But that only made his heart race and his cheeks blush.

"I am sorry, Louisa... I didn't mean to hurt you, I went too far and took my anger off with you", President Jackson said, still with gritted teeth as Michael patted Louisa's hand on his arm and smiled.

"Good! It's nice to see we understand each other and took a break from kicking the other's neck", Michael sighed happily as he then looked at the finances director. "Now, we can all remember who we're dealing with and go on with our lives... as I told you before, I'm taking Louisa as my permanent secretary now, so if I see you around her... consider yourself dead, alright? It was nice talking to you... not really, bah, you understand—bye!", Michael said quickly as he dragged Louisa out with her.

She didn't even look at his former boss as she walked out of his office with her new crazy boss. They got into the elevator as they were in silence. Michael was enjoying watching her that surprised.

"That was—"

"Amazing, right? I managed to save your ass and give you a new job...", he sighed happily. "I'm great, right?"

For the first time in a while, Louisa gave him a big smile. "You were great, Michael, thank you", she said, and he felt his heart racing at the sight of her sweet smile. All that he wanted to see.

"I'll protect you as much as I can... I can tell you now realize you've been working for a dangerous man", Michael said and regretted saying it after her smiled wiped off. He now knew everything about her family, the truth about their fathers. He was the one that sent the envelope with all the information about what has happened.

But none of them knew about Michael's mother fake suicide. Bill had decided to hold that information, for now. He knew Michael ever since he was a freshman in college and was thirsty for power. 

Bill wanted to protect Michael from his own wrath, he knew it'd destroy him. 

So that part of the report never got to Michael's hands.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.5K 332 20
Moira-otherwise known as Tiny-was never built for living in the hood, especially Chicago hoods. She was always reserved and quiet, in response to her...
48.8K 1.7K 42
Issy was a high school drop out, she fell in love and got with Michael Jackson. He was joining the music industry and moving to LA and Issy wouldn't...
25.4K 1.1K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
5.1K 194 17
Life after her father's death was far worse than she could've ever imagined. β€’β€’β€’ It'd been nearly a year since Imani Harris' father had passed away...