looking out for you | wyatt o...

By vintagesydney

in which damien phillips finds himself giving wyatt oleff breakup advice, all while falling for him -ON PAUSE... More

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE

EIGHT

89 2 0
By vintagesydney

chapter eight
— waffles

when damien woke up on wyatts chest, he was beyond flustered. as his eyes adjusted to the lights he looked around the living room to see that all of his friends were gone. he sat there for a moment, hoping that wyatt didn't think it was weird or anything like that. he soon heard giggling from the kitchen and decided to get up. he was about to walk off into the kitchen when wyatt spoke up. "dude what time is it" he asked, sleepily.
"no idea" he laughed. wyatt got up too, and they walked into the kitchen together. the three friends stood at the counter eating waffles.
"you guys finally woke up!" emilia teased.
"we made waffles but you guys took too long so we ate yours." jaeden added.
"you didn't save us any?" damien exclaimed.
"you were too busy cuddling wyatt" charlie smirked.
"oh shut up" the boy blushed. and grabbed a plate.
"looks like we have to make our own waffles" wyatt spoke up.
"yeah well while you guys do that we're going to go watch criminal minds" emilia walked out of the kitchen, charlie and jaeden followed. the two boys started making the batter when wyatt grabbed some and smeared it across damiens cheek. damiens gasped but quickly smiled and put a large dot of batter on his nose. this resulted in the two smearing batter all over each others faces and laughing.
"you dorks are going to waste all of the batter!" jaeden yelled. the two paused for a minute but broke out laughing again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...