EIGHT

chapter eight
— waffles

when damien woke up on wyatts chest, he was beyond flustered. as his eyes adjusted to the lights he looked around the living room to see that all of his friends were gone. he sat there for a moment, hoping that wyatt didn't think it was weird or anything like that. he soon heard giggling from the kitchen and decided to get up. he was about to walk off into the kitchen when wyatt spoke up. "dude what time is it" he asked, sleepily.
"no idea" he laughed. wyatt got up too, and they walked into the kitchen together. the three friends stood at the counter eating waffles.
"you guys finally woke up!" emilia teased.
"we made waffles but you guys took too long so we ate yours." jaeden added.
"you didn't save us any?" damien exclaimed.
"you were too busy cuddling wyatt" charlie smirked.
"oh shut up" the boy blushed. and grabbed a plate.
"looks like we have to make our own waffles" wyatt spoke up.
"yeah well while you guys do that we're going to go watch criminal minds" emilia walked out of the kitchen, charlie and jaeden followed. the two boys started making the batter when wyatt grabbed some and smeared it across damiens cheek. damiens gasped but quickly smiled and put a large dot of batter on his nose. this resulted in the two smearing batter all over each others faces and laughing.
"you dorks are going to waste all of the batter!" jaeden yelled. the two paused for a minute but broke out laughing again.