FOUR

chapter four
— i miss her

Damien sat in his room alone, scrolling through instagram to fill his boredom. Ever since he moved to Los Angeles with Charlie and Emilia, he's had more time to himself than he likes, don't get me wrong, some essential "me time" is great but Emilia is almost always with Jaeden so it's usually just him and Charlie. Unfortunately for him, Charlie has been visiting family for the past week. Luckily for him, she would be back that afternoon. The brunette sighed and tossed his phone onto his bed and got up. He walked into the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge to find something to eat. He decided on a sandwich. He got bread and the lunch meat. While finishing up, he heard his phone ringing. Being Damien, he didn't want to miss the call and full on sprinted to his bedroom to pick up his phone. The contact read "whyit 🤩" smiling to himself, he accepted the facetime request.

"hey bitch" he greeted with a laugh. and started walking back to the kitchen.
"hey ugly" wyatt said in a monotone voice. most of his face was out of frame but from what he could see his eyes were a bit puffy.
"okay, what's wrong? and don't you dare say nothing, i see through your bullshit." damien said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.
"it's just.." wyatt trailed off. "i miss her" he said with a sigh. Damiens features softened because he knows exactly he "she" is.
"of course you miss her, you guys were together for a long time. it'll get easier though, i promise"
"thank you damien, you're the only one that will listen to me talk about this" the curly haired boy replied. they talked about Erin some more but the conversation ended up shifting. They talked about whatever came to mind, they made jokes and laughed together without realizing they had been talking for so long, damien remembered he had to go pick charlie up from the airport. "shit i'm gonna be late! i have to go pick charles up from the airport" he said frantically.
"okay, bye, love you! talk later?" wyatt replied. Damien knew that the "i love you" is always platonic, something they said all the time but it still gave him butterflies. "yeah of course, love you stinky!" he snickered and hung up.

call ended
duration 4:16:28

authors note: hi sorry i didn't update 😔 i hope everyone is staying safe and washing their hands! if not i'll kill charlie off 😌🔪💀 kiddingggg, unless? okay for real, stay safe!!