๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐๐€๐๐˜ | ๐‡.๐’

By -rockknroll

" ๐˜ค'๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ. " harry never believed in love, o... More

characters
playlist
00 | the beginning
01 | whining
02 | a pretty one
03 | missin' you
04 | joint
05 | curious
06 | records
07 | majesty
08 | vip section
09 | how could i forget
10 | please
11 | tickets
12 | that's ridiculous
13 | fishnets
14 | addiction
16 | phone call
17 | the date
update

15 | excitement

3.3K 85 15
By -rockknroll

edited

_______

third person

"fuck me love, you do that so well," harry groans, tangling his hand into the girls messy locks, starting to guide her mouth down his hard cock.

it didn't take long for the pair, who were now in a spare bedroom, to depart themselves from mitch and molly. from playful glances to 'accidental' touches, harry just couldn't resist her anymore, just like dahlia couldn't resist harry any longer.

dahlia hated herself for hopping into bed not once, but twice now, with the man she swore she'd never want anything to do with, yet here she was, mouth wrapped around the mans cock as she eagerly takes him.

harry's head tips back in pleasure as dahlia's icy, grey eyes stare up at him, taking his whole, long length down her throat without hesitation.

"look at you taking my cock down your throat like a good fucking girl," a breathy moan slips past his lips, "fuck stop, need to be inside your tight little cunt now sweetheart."

dahlia hears harry's words however doesn't stop her movements, instead she takes his entire length back down her throat, keeping her head down so her nose is pressed against his pubic bone, tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes when she begins to choke.

a low growl is heard from harry, anger washing through his body as the girl disobeys his order, instead doing the opposite. his hand immediately goes to her dark tresses again, finding a good grip before roughly pulling her mouth off of his throbbing cock, "don't disobey me love, do you really like having my cock shoved down your throat that much little whore?" a sinful laugh follows his harsh words.

"m'sorry daddy, jus' love having your cock down my throat," dahlia mumbles, looking up at harry with an innocent gaze, her own salvia coating her lips and chin.

"i'm sure you do but right now i want you to ride me, get up here baby," harry smirks, running his thumb of her soft cheek.

dahlia eagerly sits up, throwing her legs over harry's thick thighs and hovering over his hard cock. harry's hand moves down to his length, rolling a condom over it before lining it up with the girls entrance, before she almost immediately slams down onto him.

"oh fuck," her head tips back with a loud moan from both pleasure and pain.

just as dahlia goes to start moving she sees harry lean over to the bedside table where he grabs a ziplock bag, pulling out an already rolled joint, next reaching for the lighter beside the bag. harry's dilated eyes trail up to the girl currently sat on his cock, bringing the joint up to her lips before lighting it. dahlia begins bouncing as she inhales all of the joints glory, harry soon taking it from her lips and placing it between his own, doing the same before placing it on the ashtray on the bedside table.

having both of his hands now free, harry lands his grip on the girls hips, giving them a squeeze as he thrust upwards into her. the combination of dahlias bouncing and harry's thrusting creating an indescribable pleasure which has the pair in pure pleasure.

dahlia picks up her pace, starting to bounce even faster, "fuck daddy, don't stop! making me feel so good," she whimpers.

"yeah, gonna make this sweet little pussy cum so hard, aren't i baby?" harry reaches for the joint again, taking a quick drag.

"mm fuck yes harry!"

dahlia feels her orgasm approaching, just like harry as the pair find the same pace in their thrusting and bouncing, creating even more pleasure as well as screams and groans than before.

just minutes later the young girl feels the familiar knot forming in her stomach, "daddy m'gonna cum, don't stop!"

"good girl, cum all over daddy's nice, big cock! show me how good 'm making you feel," harry encourages, moving his hand down to her clit as he starts rubbing it in circular motions.

the pleasure becomes too much for dahlia as she just moments later finds herself screaming while coating harry's cock in her own cum.

harry lands a slap down on her ass when he feels her cum all over his length, her movements beginning to slow down making harry buck his hips up harder to bring him to his orgasm, feeling himself filling up the condom with his seed just minutes later.

dahlia pulls herself off harry's length a few seconds later, rolling over onto the space beside harry, both of them breathing heavily. the pair sit in silence for a matter of minutes before dahlia stands up from the bed, gathering her clothes which were scattered all over the bedroom floor, throwing on everything but her fishnets. harry sits up when he hears dahlias footsteps stumbling around the room.

"you're leaving?" harry's eyebrows furrow. no girl had ever been the first to leave after sex with him, either he kicked them out or left himself before they would wake up.

"i mean yeah, that's how this shit works, right?" the girl lightly laughs, turning around just before she goes to exit the bedroom.

"i guess," harry shrugs, watching dahlia turn around and turn the doorknob however jus before she steps out the door harry stands up, drunkenly stumbling forward but quickly catching his balance, "wait!"

dahlia turns around again, looking directly at the man who stood just a few feet away from her now.

a deep sigh is heard from harry as he looks up at dahlia, "listen this isn't something i'd usually do but there's something about you that i just—i just can't put my finger on and i cant believe that i'm about to say this but i—i'd like to see you again."

dahlias lips part slightly as her eyes widen in shock. in all honestly she didn't know what to say, one side of her brain was telling her yes and the other was telling her no.

"listen harry, you're a nice guy and whatever, but this," her finger moves between the two of them, "will never happen."

harry rolls his eyes, "oh come dahlia, just give me a shot. i know you feel what i feel, trust me when i say i haven't said something like this in a very long time. this is coming from someone who hadn't been on a date in over five years."

harry honestly felt quite pathetic having to almost beg a girl to go out on a date with him. but this girl had given him the feeling of excitement, not the same excitement as the drugs and alcohol gave him, not the same excitement performing gave him nor the feeling of excitement groupies provided. it was an unfamiliar excitement that he hadn't felt in a long time.

the girl pauses hesitantly before replying, "okay, okay fine," she sighs.

a tiny smile spreads across harry's lips, a smile so tiny that you could barley see it, but it was a tiny smile of pure excitement, "can i call you?"

"i mean i'm not exactly rich like you so i don't have my own phone, but sure," a small giggle escapes dahlias lips.

"that's okay, i don't mind," harry grins.

the two talk for a few minutes longer and dahlia writes down her phone number on harry's arm, before leaving mitch's apartment with her best friend.

what a night it had been.

a/n: this chapter isn't exactly the best, however i've been having a lot of writers block with this story recently and kinda just wanted to get something out since i haven't published in over a month, if i'm honest.

p.s. with everything going on in the world right now i hope you are all staying safe and being careful!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 50.3K 58
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
2.8M 46.8K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.9M 251K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
302K 10.2K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...