Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Betrayed

325 3 1
By EGvamp24

It started to get dark and rainy as my world came crashing down on me when the people I love looked at me like I was a monster, but it is true I am a monster. I lied to them, I told them I was fine when clearly I'm not "I told you they'd never forgive you or Amelia, why don't you just face the fact that you, Amelia and I are the same person. You know what you have to do." Huntress told me, I closed my eyes then stood up and started walking down the Alley. "Hey, are you okay miss?" I heard and I could feel as I lost control of my powers "Get away, from me. I- I don't want to hurt you." I yelled at the person and I turned to see it was a CCPD officer "Hey, its okay, why don't we take you down to the station and get you some help, okay?" he told me and I could feel my hair change to silver and I saw my hands spark blue energy "I said... I... don't... need... help!" I yelled and then a energy pulse came from my hands knocking the officer down and I frowned "I-I'm sorry." "I need back up in the Alleyway on 8th Avenue and Fillmore St. Female Meta." the officer said through the radio and I ran down the Alley but was stopped by another car and Joe came running out, I looked at the officer then back to Joe "Stop! You have nowhere to go." Joe yelled and I drooped my head down "Sorry about this Joe." I muttered and then sent an energy field towards him and the officer knocking them back. While they were distracted I transported me to the closet place where they couldn't find me.

Joe's POV

I held the ice pack to my shoulder and I sighed "I didn't get a good look at the Meta but I think it was Mia, she had the same powers. The officer said she looked like she was struggling with herself." "What if its Huntress, I mean when Amelia saved Mia from dying she must have had Huntress with her too. If Huntress is back then she's probably trying to fight for dominance." Cisco said and Barry was staring at the ground. "Barry." "Look, what do you want me to say? Mia lied to us about knowing who Jay was." he yelled and I frowned "She was scared." "And it was Amelia, that knew who Jay was not Mia." Cisco added and I sighed "Barry, she is still your sister and she needs your help." I told him and he nodded. "Harry, is there anyway that we could find her?" I asked and he nodded "On my earth, we use to track her by using the satellite to pick up dark matter residue, she will have a lot of it because when she was turned into a meta-human, she was fixing a leak in the pipeline. It was my fault, I made her go down there because I was too busy worrying about everything else except her. It's my fault Huntress is terrorizing Amelia and if I paid more attention to her she wouldn't have gone with Zoom and Mia wouldn't have lied, so if you want to blame someone, Allen. Blame me." Harry said looking at the ground then throwing a marker. "The main thing here is getting Mia back. Cisco, you search the city for any Dark Matter residue. I have someone who can get through to Mia." Barry said and I followed him into the hallway.

Mia's POV

I locked the door to my mom's house and I closed all the blinds then turned off all the lights "Do you really think you can get rid of me?" "I can try." I muttered and she chuckled "Oh stupid little Mia, you don't know how powerful I can be." she told me and suddenly my head felt like it was on fire. I screamed as I held my head tight "Stop, stop, stop. Stop it! Please." I screamed in agony and Huntress laughed "I won't stop until you accept that this is who you are, and you let me take full control just like I did with Amelia." she told me and I shook my head. "Mia! Mia, please we need to talk." I heard Ben and I turned to the mirror to see my hair change to silver almost like Huntress.

I put up my hood and opened the door to see Ben there in the driveway, I walked out and I frowned "You shouldn't be here." I told him and he sighed "Mia, come back with me. We will help you, you're not alone." "You can't trust them, you can only trust me. They will lock you up once they get you in a vulnerable spot." Huntress said and I shook my head "I'm not gonna be locked up like a monster." I told him and Ben frowned "You're not a monster, Mia. Hey, you can trust me. I love you, Mia and I just want you safe." Ben said but I felt my hands tingle with energy. I took a step back and shook my head "I don't want her to hurt you." "Oh I'm not gonna hurt him, not if you let me take full control." Huntress said and I frowned "Mia." "Please don't make me." I muttered and Huntress chuckled. "Give me what I want or your fiancé will be your first kill." She sneered and I shook my head "No." I muttered and Ben took another step towards me "Ben, just leave!" I yelled and my hair turned silver.

Ben's POV

Mia's hair turned Silver and I saw blue energy coming from her hands which made me frown, I took a step back as I saw her eyes, she looked in pain and tired. Mia's hands glowed with Dark Matter but before she could attack, Barry ran behind her and injected her with a sedative, Mia fell into my arms and her hair turned half silver half her regular brown hair "Let's get her home and help her." Barry told me and I nodded.

We locked up Mia in the pipeline and hours later she woke up "The Pipeline. Ha, great. Just great. Please, let me out." "You know we can't do that, not until we help you." Barry said and Mia just sighed "She's fighting... fighting her way out. I- I can't I can't even think." Mia ran her fingers through her hair nervously. "I can't be here, we can't be here..." Mia kept saying over and over again and Barry sighed "Mia, we can help you." He said and Mia just stood up and bang her fist on the glass "You can't!" She yelled and we all flinched, Mia wouldn't be this angry. "Mia..." "You can't stop her Barry... None of you can." Mia told us and i frowned. "She's too strong and I don't even know if I could stop her." Mia said and Barry took a step back as Cisco closed the door and we all looked at each other. "So? How do we get Huntress out of Mia's mind?" "Can we split them?" Iris and Barry asked and Harry sighed "Ever since Huntress made herself known, I've been working on this device that can split them." He told us and Cisco nodded "Will it work?" "Let's find out." Harry said and they went to the workshop.

I walked to the cortex and sat in the chair and buried my face in my hands "Look Ben, we're going to help Mia." "It's not that. How could I have not known she wasn't fine... I knew something was up but I just ignored it." I said and Joe sighed and patted my back "Look, Mia knows how to cover her emotions. I learned that the hard way when she was younger, but we all knew something was wrong." Joe said and I nodded. Everyone went there own ways to help Mia but I had this urge to go back to the pipeline for Mia.

Mia's POV

I sat down hugging my knees to my chest "You know what will happen when we get out of here, right?" Huntress said and I sighed "Why are you doing this?" I questioned bringing my head back hitting it on the wall slightly. "It's quite simple really, Zoom wants you and Amelia gone. He believes if Barry loses you guys, then he'll become just like him." she said to me and I shook my head "Barry's nothing like Zoom... and I'm not going down without a fight." I told her and she chuckled. "Me neither." She said then Ben came in and I frowned "You should really explore your powers." "What is that suppose to mean?" I questioned and Ben opened the pipeline making me stand up. "Ben, what are you doing?" "Before they sedated us, I controlled Ben's mind. Told him that he has to get us out of any cell they put us in. See Mia, you can control anyone if you set your mind to it." huntress said and my head started hurting and I screamed in pain.

I started walking out of the pipeline, its like I couldn't control my feet, I grabbed Ben by the neck and threw him across the room making him come out of whatever mind games Huntress had on him. "Mia!" "Ben, I can't stop her! You have to find a way to stop her even if that means stopping me... Ahhh!" I screamed in pain again and I saw my hair turn more silver. "Barry!" Ben called out and soon Barry came running in trying to knock me down but instead I knocked him down "We told you Flash, you can't stop me. Nobody can. And Zoom? Zoom will always win." I say as Huntress is almost taking full control of me but I tried fighting. I screamed in anger and I tried to stand my ground "I'm strong enough to take you..." "Awe, little Mia wants to play... well, I like playing games too." Huntress cried and I teleported to a nearest park area from the lab.

I fought Huntress in my mind and I sent out a big wave of energy making the car's around me go off. "You just won't give up, will you?" Huntress said and I groaned in pain.

Barry's POV

We ran to the cortex and Cisco was already at the computer "Where is she Cisco?" "I got her, she's at Central city park. She just let out a big wave of energy and her brain is literally in distress." Cisco said and Ben frowned. "What does that mean?" "It means Huntress is fighting her way for dominance, but it also means Mia is too." Caitlin told us and Ben sighed "We need to split them now!" "Is the device ready?" I asked and Harry pulled out a medium sized gun that looks like the cold gun. "I haven't tested it but I assume with my calculations it will work." Harry said and I nodded "Alright, let's go." Ben said and I stopped him "No, you're staying here. If this doesn't work and you get hurt, Mia will not forgive herself." I told him and he rolled his eyes "I've been practicing my powers! Let me help, I need to help." Ben told me and I sighed "Alright. Let's go save Mia." I said and he smirked.

Mia's POV

I felt my hands tingle with energy and I saw some people which Huntress took this time to throw a car with the energy towards them but a blur came by pulling the people away from the car "To slow, Huntress!" Barry yelled and I smirked "Barry." I whispered under my breathe and Huntress growled "You don't give up, do you flash." Huntress said and Barry shrugged "Not really no, not until I know Mia is safe and that you're gone." Barry told us and Huntress made a ball of energy and sent it hurling through the air towards Barry hitting him but something knocked me down. I turned my head to see a wolf and I cocked my head "Now who is this character?" Huntress groaned and the wolf turned into a lion and I frowned "Ben?" "Huh? Look who's not useless after all." Huntress said and I stood up and made an energy ball again then threw it at Ben but he dodged it and he lunged at me but dodged him. I was so busy with Ben I didn't notice Barry behind me but I grabbed his arm and threw him to the ground "Is this all you got?" I laughed and Barry looked up at me smirking "No... but I told Mia... we'd fine a way to help her... And we did." Barry said breathing deep and he looked behind me and smirked which made me frown, I turned to see Harry with a big gun and he shot at me. This electric energy came towards me engulfing me, I could feel all my nerves in my body freeze up and suddenly I multiplied into three different bodies. I was on one side with my regular hair, Huntress in full Silver hair and lastly Amelia was on the other side with her half brown half silver hair, I looked at Ben, Cisco, and Barry then smiled. "No, no. No!" Huntress growled and both me and Amelia swept our feet knocking her down and I smirked "Looks like, we're finally done with you." I told her and she tried to use her powers but they never worked "Oh, sorry. Did you want your powers? Nah, we added an agent to subdue your powers." Cisco said and I nodded "Nice job Cisco." I smiled and Huntress chuckled "You think this is over? It will never be over. I spent a lot of time figuring out my powers and there's a lot of things you don't know about... you need me." Huntress said and Amelia scoffed "You finished." she told her and Joe cuffed her and we brought her to the pipeline.

Amelia's POV

I sat next to Mia as Caitlin checked us out and I just felt exhausted "Well, it looks like you guys are all good. You should get your powers back in a few hours." Caitlin told us and Mia sighed then hugged Ben. "Now that we got Huntress out of the way, we can focus on planning the wedding." Mia said and we all chuckled. "Well.... while you ran away... uh I went back in time to get help from Thawne to get faster." "You what?!?" Mia yelled at Barry and he sighed "Well it worked out and we have the speed equation." Barry said and I looked around to see Jesse was missing "Where's Jesse?" I asked and my dad looked at the ground "She left." he told me and I frowned "She left? What do you mean she left? Where did she go?" I asked and he shrugged "I don't know, she doesn't have her watch so I can't track her." "Why would she leave? We- we just got her back... did she leave because of what I did?" I asked and my dad shook his head "No- no, it isn't your fault. You didn't do anything, it was what I did." he told me and I pulled him in a hug "I promise we will find Jesse... and we'll be a family again." I said and he smiled "That would be something." he said and hugged me tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
4.1K 140 21
Barry Allen and Mia Queen is the same age 25 Barry's Parents died when Barry was 6 murdered by an intruder Rals Al Ghul took Barry in the league wher...