๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

็”ฑ bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... ๆ›ดๅคš

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

25

2.7K 77 38
็”ฑ bbshnxoxo

I pace around in my quarter before hearing a knock on the door. After I went out of the Chamber of Secrets, dad already waiting for me. He told me to rest in my chamber so I did but I can't rest now. There's a lot of things in my head right now.

"come in!"

Mom walked in and look at me "Elora..."

"mom..." I run to her and hugged her. She caress my head slowly and placed kisses on the top of my head.

"my dear Elora... Are you alright?"

"yes mom"

"mom... Can you tell me about my biological parents?"

Mom looked at me in shock "I-I don't know what you're talking about, dear"

"I know you do"

"it's not my place to tell you about this.... What about you ask your dad?"

"alright...."

"dear.... Now I want you to explain how you get down there"

"I'm sure dad want to know too... What about you come with me to dad's office? I'll tell you two there"

"alright.... Now, come" mom grabbed my hand and take me to dad's office.
We stand in front of the Gargoyle as mom said the password.

"Sherbet lemon"

We climbed up the stairs and stand in front of the door to dad's office. Mom knocked on the door and we opened the door to see dad at his desk writing a letter but also another presence in the room.

"Albus... Severus."

"Minerva... Elora... Is there anything you want to tell?"

"I want to tell you about uh... The Chamber of Secrets.."

"yes... Can you explain to us why were you not in the dormitory when you were supposed to?" Professor Snape says while leaning over me. I gulped and look down, avoiding his sharp gaze.

"I.... After my last class... I just thought that... I could stop the creature... I just thought that Salazar Slytherin was a parselmouth and whoever that can speak parseltongue will be accused to be his heir so I thought the creature must be a snake... I can speak parseltongue so I thought I could stop the creature... "

"and how do you know the entrance?"

"last year, I saw the snake symbol to the girls laboratory sink on the second floor... So I guess that must be the entrance.."

"during down there... I...." I stopped and walked around the office to reduce my anxiety.

"I met Tom Riddle or..... Lord Voldermort.." I heard mom gasped and I continued staring at my  reflection on the mirror.

"he told me that... I'm his daughter..."

"so I started combining all of the pieces that I know... I can speak parseltongue... I..... I..."

"yes?"

"I know I can do dark arts.. He told me..."

"so that's why I believed him... Is it true? Dad?" I turned to him who's staring at me with a shocked expression.

"it's.... True... You're his daughter... Your real name is... Elora Astrid Riddle"

"can you explain to me? Why?"

"why what?"

"why did you lie to me?"

He sighed and fold his hands on his desk "well... Your mother name was... Elayna... Elayna Guerrie... She's the girl Phineas was talking about. She came to Hogwarts in her third year. She was in the Slytherin too. She fought against your father but... Your father took a liking to her.  Your father can't feel love but he obsessed with her. Obsessed to have her, own her. He kidnapped your mother and hold her like a prisoner but your mother was a fighter... She escaped him twice before she got caught again. A month after that, she pregnant with you.. "

"and did he know?"

"yes... The Wizarding World was shocked when the news about Voldermort impregnated a 19 years old girl... Everybody know it was your mother.."

"and... Do they know about... Me?"

"no... She escaped again after that. A tough cookie she was. I told her to move back to France and she gave birth to you there."

"where is she now?"

"she's dead... The only thing I didn't lie to you is about your mother..... She died beacuse of the complications while giving birth to you.." my eyes watered and I looked down, blinking furiously. I bite my lips so hard to avoid the tears from falling.

"she sent me a letter and told me to take care of you. So, I took you from France and brought you here."

"do the ministry know... About me?"

"I told them that a friend of mine from France asked me to take care of you. I just had to tell them that your mother is gone and your father was murdered. And they let me adopted you"

"w-why did you tell them and me a completely different story? You told me my mother died from complications but you told me that I was born in 1945 and you freezed me for my safety from Gellert Grindelwald"

"well... I didn't have a wife.. Or a girlfriend.. So, telling the ministry that I have a daughter will increase their suspicions" I chuckled and rubbed my face. Wiping away the tears.

"you're a genius" I heard him chuckled and walking towards me. He put his hand on my shoulder as I look up at him.

"listen... Even if you're his daughter... And has a darkness in the corner of your heart... Remember that there's still kindness in you.. Everyone has a darkness and light in their self... It's all just about which you chose to be" I nodded and smiled before hugging him.

"thank you dad.... Uh... Do you have a picture of her?"

"well, she told me to give this to you when you find out about your father" dad gave me a letter along with a picture of a woman who looks exactly like me.

"now... My dear Elora... Would you please excuse us? I need to talk to your mom and Severus"

"alright.." I hugged mom before running out of the office to find Harry and Ron.

Third P. O. V

"I think it's the best to send her from here"

"what do you mean Albus?" Mcgonagall looked at the headmaster with widen eyes.

"what I mean... I think we should send her back to where she belongs.."

"she belongs here... Where else do you want to send her?"

The headmaster stand up from his seat, walking towards the window to look out at the courtyard.

"we will send her to Beauxbatons"

"what? She's safe here!"

"I don't think so if Voldermort keep trying to get into Hogwarts.. We almost lost Elora to him in the Chamber of Secrets.."

"Minerva... I think it's true what the headmaster said... Elora is a girl with curiosity... If she keeps on like this... We might lost her one day to... The dark lord"

Mcgonagall sighed "alright... I just hope this decision will be the best for her.."

"I'm sure it is, Minerva" Dumbledore said while giving a letter to the owl and watch it fly in the sky to Beauxbatons, France.

~

Elora's P. O. V

I played with the food with my fork on my plate as I don't have any appetite to eat. I'm not in the mood to eat, the smell of food is making me feel like to throw up.

I pushed the plate as I watch people walking by. I lay my head on my palm as I rubbed my temples. I don't know why but I feel really dizzy and so tired lately.

My eyes darted to the entrance of Great Hall and I saw Hermione smiling and running to the boys. That's until she saw me, she waved at me and I nodded my head tiredly with a forced smile.

"Could I have your attention, please?"

"Before we begin the feast, let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified. Also, in light of the recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been canceled." I clapped my hands effortlessly. The door opened revealing Hagrid.

"Sorry I’m late! The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol." I chuckled, looking at Ron.

"And I’d just like to say that aif it hadn’t been for you, Harry, and Ron, and Hermione, and Elora o’ course, I woulduh- I’d still be you-know-where, so I- I’d just like to say. Thanks." Hagrid turned to me which I smiled weakly at him.

"Well, there’s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry said as dad clapped his hands loudly, followed by the others.

The night went smoothly without any problems. After the dinner over, I dragged the trio to my chamber and explain to them about everything from the beginning to my parents.

"woah! So... You're Voldermort's daughter! I never imagined someone like him could have a.... Child"

"well.. You don't have to imagine it because I am his child.."

"have you read the letter that your mother gave to you?"

"I haven't... I wanted to read with you three" I said reaching for the letter in my drawer. I also hand them the picture of my mother which they look at her with wide eyes.

"bloody hell! She looks just like you!"

"I know" I examined her features slowly. I indeed take after her looks. Her wavy white hair, her blue eyes, her pink lips, her dainty nose, rosy cheeks, her long eyelashes and her slim figure. She's like my twin. Nobody would recognised us as mother and daughter.

"what about the letter?"

"let's see" I opened the letter, reading it loudly.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪,

𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽. 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱. 𝓤𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭, 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓷 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓮. 𝓐𝓬𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮 𝓖𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮. 𝓛𝓮𝓼 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓷’𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓾𝓻. 𝓙𝓮 𝓼𝓾𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓮́𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓮́ 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓳𝓮 𝓷𝓮 𝓹𝓮𝓾𝔁 𝓹𝓪𝓼 𝓮̂𝓽𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓪̀ 𝓹𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓸𝓲.

𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮,

𝓔𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓷𝓪 𝓔𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪 𝓖𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮

I look up at them for their reactions. Ron, Harry and Hermione seems confused. I smiled softly.

"you three don't understand what's that mean right"

"yeahh... What is that language?"

"French."

"how'd you know?"

"Ronald, I was born in France."

"ohh..."

"so you understand it? How?"

"I don't know... It's just came like that.."

"of course she understands French. Her mother was a French, there's French blood running in her veins."

"you're right, Hermione"

"so... What does it means?"

"it means, warriors are not afraid. I'm sorry that I can't be there for you... My mother's last name was Guerrie.. It's sort of same like guerriere. It means warrior."

"what does she means by powers, though?"

"oh... Um.. I recently found out that I have some.. Powers.. I can do wandless magic, control eight elements and mind reading... It's quite scary really.."

"woah!"

"what's are the eight elements?"

"fire, water, air, earth, lightness, energy, ice and darkness." I stared at the picture of my mother without looking up at them.

"do you know how to control them?"

"I just started to learn so... Yeah.."

"ohh.. It's alright, Elora. I'm sure you can do this. You're a extraordinary witch" Hermione patted my shoulder.

"thanks Hermione"

"hey Elora... So what is your middle name? Your name is your mother's middle name so what's yours?"

I smiled softly at Harry "Astrid... Elora Astrid Riddle.."

Ron shuddered "it's weird when you use that last name"

"I like it or not, I'm still his daughter.... Uhh guys? I think you should go back to your dormitory... It's getting late"

"you're right Elora! Come on, guys" Hermione said and I watched them walked out of my chamber after waving goodbye to me. I watch them turned around the corner and disappeared from my sight.

I keep the letters in my drawer and change into my nightwear. I put my mother's picture on my night stand. I watch her twirling around happily in her pastel blue dress, smiling with her wavy hair as I slowly closes my eyes.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 87
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๏ฟฝ...
Deadly Snake, Silent Dragon. ็”ฑ Hind_Proud

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

37.6K 878 77
๐˜‰๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ 1 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ 2 ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 7. โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง ยซ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜น, ๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
1.8K 83 16
"โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•€ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ช๐•›๐•’๐•ž๐•’๐•ค." ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•—๐• ๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐••. โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–...
25K 512 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...