Outsiders (Fairy Tail - Gruvi...

By WonderingAuthor

(This story concentrates on my favourite brotp Gajeel and Juvia. This will include mostly Gruvia and Gale, an... More

Authors Note
1. Phantom Lord
2. The Perfect Team
3. Other Guilds
4. Familiarizing
5. Iron
6. Revelations
7. Catching up
8. Past
9. Friends
10. Intimidated
11. Threat
12. Equals
13. Outsiders
14. Water
15. Secrets
16. Enemy

17. Mystery

704 32 23
By WonderingAuthor

"The scores for the end of the day are as followed:

In the lead are Phantom Lord with 59 points, Fairy Tail have 47, Sabertooth have 39, then Lamia Scale have 31, Mermaid Heel have 28 and Blue Pegasus have 6. Tomorrow is a mandatory day off, and seeing as more members have been filling hospital beds the past few days, I'm sure the contestants are gonna need it! We can't wait to see you for the Grand Final!" 

The commentator turned off his microphone and sighed loudly, his heart thudding nervously after trying his hardest to make light of what had just happened. He turned to his guest commentator, a member of the council named Lahaar, as the audience were hurrying away.  

"Do you think they'll be disqualified?"

Lahaar shrugged, narrowing his eyes at the blood-stained wall on the other side of the stadium. 

"I don't know. I guess it's up to the organisers. If it was up to me, they would be banned from competing. What we just saw there was terrifying. I know that's the aim of the game for them, but Phantom Lord has taken it too far, twice."

* * * 

"Gray! Natsu! Oh my god! Are you guys okay?" 

A huge group of  Fairy Tail members rushed into the hospital room. Their guild mates were lying in bed, unconscious. The guild's healer, Porliusica, was pouring some more medicine into Gray's mouth and was wiping blood from his face. 

"How did she manage to do this much damage?" Lucy sighed, holding Natsu's hand. 

"She was so angry. Did you hear her screaming? Her magic power was off the chart," said Erza, frowning. She had just walked in after checking in on Kagura. Everybody turned and watched her. 

"They're going too far," she muttered at the floor. "I know the point of the games is to knock out the other teams, but there's no need to go this far," she said, looking at Natsu and Gray and frowning. "She almost killed them," she added, shuddering.

"And so did that big guy," said Laxus, referring to Aria. "I know I wouldn't want to be on the other end of that spell he has."

"They're all powerful. That other guy really did a number on Lyon, and you saw how good their dragon slayer was too." 

"And now she's a dragon slayer, too. And she has something seriously in for Gray."  

Wendy frowned, and turned to Erza. "Master recognised her. He said something about her crest, that she's a part of the Lockser family. Does that help you in any way?"

Erza raised an eyebrow. "No, I don't recognise the name. They sound prestigious, though."

"He said she was the 'lost daughter,' and the 'only remaining member of the family.'"

"Did Gray say anything else about her?" Lucy asked Porliusica, who was equally as confused. 

"No, he didn't say anything else. He passed out straight away and hasn't awoken yet." 

"Hmm."

"Who cares who she is? They're a danger to the guilds. They must be disqualifies. Who knows what else they have up their sleeve," said Elfman.

"Where's Master?"

Porliusica bit her lip. "I haven't seen him since everybody left. He did look furious. Now, come on children. Stop ranting. I know you're angry, and you have every right to be. But just let me heal these two properly and they should be okay to fight again in two days time. Don't worry now. Go back to your inn and stay out of trouble," said Poliusica. "I'm sure Makarov will explain everything and what he meant later. For now, rest. Come back and see them tomorrow," and the guild started to leave, upset and angry at the Phantom Lord traitors. 

* * * 

Makarov was sat in a meeting room with the games organisers and the other guild masters, staring at the table. He was thinking about Juvia and the Lockser family, and his heart ached. He had only met Juvia a couple of times when she was a baby. Her parents were some of the nicest people he had ever met and he couldn't believe what he had seen today. 

"What do we do? The air wielder has mastered Zero and Metsu, and that girl almost killed two of some of your best today, Makarov," said the master of Lamia Scale, her fist clenched thinking about Kagura. 

Sting huffed loudly. "They're a threat. They've taken every fight too far."

"As much as I want to agree with you, and yes, what they have done is awful, they all fought fairly. They're powers are unbelievably strong and they don't know when to stop, but according to the rulebook they're playing fairly. They're knocking out their opponents. Last year we saw some violent and brutal attacks happen. Need I remind you that Miss Kagura was almost killed by Minerva of Sabertooth last year? And your Yukino could easily have been slain by Kagura. Plus a few Fairy Tail members did end up in hospital," one of the organisers said. 

Sting sighed. "Okay. I suppose you're right there."

"But the Zero and the Metsu spells are two of the most dangerous in the world. You can't possibly let Aria get away with doing that."

"Bob, I know it's powerful. But all the wizards are capable of dangerous and terrifying spells. Lightning, swords, ice, earth, god slayer magic, dragon slayer magic. When used to its full potential, a lot of the spells that these wizards have can be extremely fatal," said Makarov. 

"I'm afraid Makarov is right. The participants are allowed to use their powers to as much of a degree as they want to." 

The meeting was silent for a while, before Makarov spoke again. "I called this meeting not to bicker about the Phantom Lord guild. Yes, they have hurt our children and been nothing but a dark threat since they arrived, but I need to discuss two very important factors. The first is the absence of Jose, and the second is the water dragon slayer."

"What happened with her today?"

"I think I know. While she was fighting, she used a spell called Sierra. It creates boiling water and is almost impossible to defeat. I've only ever seen one person use that spell before; Tanya Lockser. The dragon slayer's name is Juvia, and I overheard Erza say that she wears a teru teru bozu doll which has an 'L' family crest engraved on it, and I've only ever seen a crest like that worn by the Lockser family. I have a strong belief that she is the lost daughter of the Lockser family."

Everyone stared in disbelief at Makarov. 

"Today while she fought Gray and Natsu, something took over her, like she had an awakening, something that unleashed her true form. What do you think that was?" asked Sting. 

"I think she had a curse on her, or a spell of some sort. And it broke mid-battle. Perhaps it was seeing Gray, or something else. But she wouldn't leave Gray alone after that happened. They must have a history." 

Makarov frowned.

"What do you know about the Lockser family, Makarov?"

"Only that they were all powerful water benders, and that the family had been murdered by a dark guild about twenty or so years ago. They never found the body of the baby daughter. A few weeks before that her mother, Tanya, came to visit me and told me that she was concerned for her daughter, who was emitting an incredible amount of magic power. She asked if I could take her on when she was older as a member of the guild, as I had done when she herself was a child. I accepted, and that was the last time I saw her."

They were a rich family of seven. Well-respected and loved. The father, Hugo, was one of the most powerful water mages I had ever met. They were one of the only families in the world who had hereditary magic that ran in the family."

The meeting room was quiet until another game organiser cleared his throat. "If she is indeed the lost daughter, and we don't know for certain yet, then she's one of the most important people in Fjore."

"It doesn't seem like she knows it. She was just a baby after all. Perhaps she has no idea who she is."

Makarov narrowed his eyes, thinking it over in his head. "You're right, maybe she doesn't know."

"Let's wait until after the games have finished. We should question Master Jose to see if he knows anything about her."

"So Phantom Lord stay?"

"Yes. But we're going to amp up security at the finals and if they try anything life-threatening, they will be punished, you have my word on it."

The members of the meeting were so caught up thinking about Juvia that nobody even thought about Master Jose's absence from the games. Makarov frowned again, and couldn't stop thinking of the kind and wonderful Tanya Lockser and her family, the complete opposite of the gloomy, dark girl who had hurt his guild members.

As the meeting came to an end, Makarov walked alone to his inn and thought for a minute about visiting Phantom Lord himself, but something told him that whatever happened on the stadium floor today wasn't something he should be concerning himself with at this time. Instead, he walked back and was greeted to a sombre atmosphere as his guild children sat around in groups, silent, and worried for the safety of their team. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
16.5K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
269K 8.6K 42
The FairyTail Guild, one of the strongest guilds out there in Fiore. Two important people are in that guild and their names are Juvia Lockser and Gra...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...