The Lies I Believed.

By simply_laylay

Ariana a single mom is struggling to stay alive while also struggling to feed her and her kid yosohn. She is... More

the store
3:24 am
trust
dont talk to him like that.
hell no
im stuck
cheat
safe.
my property now bitch.
livid.
this is not love.
forreal
sick of it.
the mall.
rebound
Trust me
❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

abuse

5.4K 150 39
By simply_laylay

10 months later...

Get the fuck up! Key yelled at me. He had just hit me for the first time. If your wondering key is my boyfriend, well at least my new boyfriend. Her boyfriend:

Mwommy are you okay? Yosohn asks me crying. Key was still standing over me with his hand gripping my hair.

Yes baby mommys ok go upstairs i tell him trying not to burst in tears . He then goes up the stairs.

Ahh! I yell as I feel a burning sensation on my cheek I then start crying silently. I then look up at him.

He then roughly picks me up while grabbing my arms shaking me.

Hoe if you ever talk back to me again I will kill you he said gripping my wrist.

Do you understand me? He asked.

I didn't answer.

Slap!

OK I understand you i said holding my cheek.

Go make breakfast and make what I said he said hugging me.

Bipolar was my first thought.

Can I go check on yosohn? I asks

Yeah go he answers pushing me.

I then go upstairs and go to yosohn room and i hold him.

I'm ok baby I tell him.

Wanna help me make breakfast? I ask him.

He then shakes his head yes so I pick him up and go downstairs to the kitchen. Key is sitting at the island.

I then sit yosohn on the counter.

Do you u want pancakes or cereal? I ask yosohn.

Pwancakes he replies.

Ok dada i say kissing his cheek.

Um do you want blueberries in your pancakes? I ask key.

I want them how you usually make them he said not looking up at his phone.

OK I reply.

And take that lil ass romper off before you start cooking he tells me.

What's wrong with it? I ask.

I said go change so go change damn he yells. Her outfit:

Whatever I mumble grabbing yosohn walking upstairs.

Bitch i heard that keep playing key yells. I then go put on this:

I then grab yosohn hand and walk back downstairs.

That's better he says going to open the door since someone rung the doorbell. 5 dudes then came in and sat on the couch.

Yall niggas already ate? Key asks.

No they all reply.

Ari make me and my friends food key tells me.

No I'm not they damn momma I yell back.

He then comes in the kitchen and snatches me by my arm and basically drags me upstairs.

Let me put him in his room please I tell him.

Hurry up he tells me. I then take yosohn into his room and key immediately slaps me making me fall in the hallway. He then grabs me by my ankles and pulls me into the room making me get carpet burns he the slams the door. He the starts punching me while I cover my face.

OK ill cook them food I tell him.

Stfu he says punching me in my lip making it bleed.

Oww baby your hurting me i tell him.

He then stops and picks me up from the corner bridal style.

He then lays me on the bed and lays on top of me.

I'm sorry ma he tells me wrapping his arms around my body pulling me down since he was laying in between my legs. We were now eye to eye he then tries to look me in my eyes but I look away.

Please look at me he says shedding a tear. He then lifts up my shirt and lays his head on my stomach.

I'm sorry don't leave me please he says. I then feel wet drops on my stomach and kisses.

Ima get help he tells me. He then pulls my pants down. Yall know what happened next.
--------------
After I go into yosohn room and he is sleep so it turn off the light. I then walk downstairs and make breakfast for all of them.

Foods done i yell. They all come running as i put orange juice in the cups. They are all staring at my face.

I then look away because my lip was still red.

Stop looking at her damn key says.

Nigga you did it i think. I then go up the steps and get yosohn dressed and take him down stairs.

Let's eat i tell him sliding into the bar stool putting him in my lap. I then tear his pancakes small and test his milk on my hand.

Here i tell him handing it to him. He then looks at me.

Wip momma he says pointing to my lip. He then mugs key and turns back to me reaching meaning he wanted to get picked up.

I'm ok baby i tell him tickling him. On the inside I wasnt I was scared of key and in pain but I'm good at hiding shit.

He then starts laughing everybody is looking at us.

Eat your food i tell him as I start eating mine.

Momma cwan we go to the park? Yosohn asks.

I then look at key and he shrugs giving me that in coming to look.

Yeah later I reply.

I got a plan for when key is sleep im going to go back to my new apartment i got a few weeks ago I started working as a hair tech and I got me a house. Im gone try and get away because I don't want to be nobody punching bag.

A few hours later me and key was in me and his bed and he had me wrapped in his arms tight. He had one arm around my stomach and the other one wrapped around my back I was facing him and he was facing me.

I then try to get up but he woke up and I told him I had to pee. He then lets me go and I slowly open the door and i tiptoe to yosohn room and i go into his closet to get our things. I then put on his jacket and shoes then I pick him up while he is still sleeping. I then turn off the light and make my way down stairs. When im down I grab the keys to my benz he bought me and quickly go out the door just to get pulled back.

Put him back in his room key lowly says.

I then turn around and see a gun.

Now he whisper yells I then drop all the stuff while he locks the door and i put yosohn back. He then picks me up and slams me on the ground. He then raises me up by my neck.

Bitch don't you ever try to leave me again do you understand? He says tightening his grip.

Y yes I u understand he then drops me and I slide down the wall putting my head in my legs.

Lord why me ???
///////////
1162 words 🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 21.9K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*
SAVED By πŸ’™

Teen Fiction

842K 27.9K 56
After being abused by her step father 18 year old Grace decides to run away and find help . Seeking help at the nearest place she finds she meets Hea...
465K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
91.7K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...