Single Dad | Jeon Jungkook โœ”๏ธ

By jjkimajins

When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when t... More

I N T R O
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 (End)
Epilogue [1/2]
Epilogue [2/2]
NEW BOOK
Christmas 100K Special

13

10.8K 391 106
By jjkimajins

"It's okay Baby, it's okay," Jungkook whispers into my ear as he rubs my back to sooth me as I'm sat on the cold bathroom floor in front of the toilet after just having thrown up in the early hours of the morning.

"I hate this Kookie," I sigh, voice cracking as tears threaten to fall from my eyes. "It hurts so much."

"I know Baby, I know, but it'll be over soon, just a few more weeks," he reassures, holding me close to him. The tears fall onto my cheeks but Jungkook is quick to kiss them away, not wanting to see me upset. 

He caresses my tummy and holds my hair back as I am sick again before helping me wipe my mouth and getting me a cup of water so I can rinse the taste out. He then hands my my toothbrush so I can freshen up your mouth not wanting the lingering smell or taste of it.  

He then picks me up and I cling onto him like a koala as he carries me back to bed, laying me down gently under the duvet before tucking me in and laying down beside me.

We both lay on our sides, facing each other and looking into each others eyes. He caresses my cheek as he whispers "I'm so proud of you for going through something like this. So proud. And you're doing amazing so far Love," Jungkook smiles at me causing a smile to form on my lips as my cheeks tint red.

"I love you," I tell him before pecking his cheek.

"I love you too," he coos as he pulls you body closer to him and holds me close, keeping me warm.

♡♡♡

"Come on Jae, we need to leave soon or you'll be late," I call for him as I finish packing his lunch then Jae comes running through to the kitchen.

"You messy boy, you've got toothpaste on your shirt," Jungkook teases as he gets a damp cloth and wipes it off. He picks him up and sits him on the sofa so he can put on his shoes and help him tie his laces.

Within five minutes we're all in the car and driving to his school. I kiss him goodbye before getting back in the car.

"What time's the appointment?" Jungkook asks as he intertwines his fingers with mine.

"Nine thirty."

"Let's go then."

Walking through the hospital doors, suddenly I feel nervous. This would be my second scan and I know that everything is fine but there's always been a doubt that something's wrong and that'll only go away when the first trimester is over.

I do feel like I'm under a lot of pressure because I don't want to disappoint Jungkook. I want this baby just as much as he does and I know that if I were to lose it, I'd feel like I let him down. 

A family with me is all he's asking for and it's all relying on me and the baby growing inside my stomach. 

"You okay?" He asks me once we're sat down in the waiting room. He notices how my hand has become sweaty as it hold his and I keep tapping your foot on the floor.

"Yeah I'm fine, just excited to see our baby I guess," I shrug.  

"Everything is going to be fine, okay? They're going to be healthy and developing normally. You have nothing to worry about Baby," he reassures me, knowing that I'm nervous, before pecking my lips. 

After pulling away I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later a nurse walks out and calls my name. Both Jungkook and I walk in and I lied down on the bed and lift up my top, revealing my little bump. Jungkook sits beside me and takes my hand in his and kisses the top of it. 

She places the cold gel on my tummy and starts moving the scanner around, revealing our little baby on the monitor. 

Tears filled my eyes as I see the most precious blob appear on the screen. Although it is just a small round thing at the minute, but the thought of what it's going to become makes me the happiest person. 

I turn to Jungkook to see his reaction and I can see that he is on the verge of crying too. The nurse reassures us both that the baby is looking healthy before she leaves the room.

"That's our child," he smiles, showing his bunny teeth. I smile at him and caress his cheek with my spare hand. He leans over to me and gives me a passionate kiss. 

"I've never felt this happy," he smiles, his face still in close proximity with mine.  

"Me either," I smile back.

♡♡♡

It's the middle of the night and I still can't take my eyes off the sonogram in my hand. To think that that is growing inside me is insane. 

"Are you really paying the picture more attention than your own boyfriend?" Jungkook chuckles as he sits down next to me on the sofa.

"Yes," I say honestly. Jungkook chuckles once again before pecking my cheek. 

"They're going to love you," he smiles as I lean my head on his shoulder. 

"They'll love banana milk more. Knowing you, you'll get them addicted to it quickly and then they'll be obsessed like you and Jae," I giggle.

"Hey! Banana milk is delicious and it's what brought us together so don't diss the best invention on Earth," he pouts. I smile recalling the moment we met for the first time, down the milk isle.  

"I can't believe banana milk was the cause of this, but I'm glad it did and I wouldn't change it for the world," I say, looking into Jungkook's eyes, full of love. 

"Well my world is you, Jae and this little munchkin in here," he smiles as he tickles my tummy.

"So I definitely wouldn't change it. Not for anything."

He pulls me on top of his lap in a straddling position and I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands firmly holding my waist. 

"Me too. I'd feel incomplete without you both."

He pulls my face closer to his until our lips connect in a passionate kiss. 

Hungry. 

He moves from my lips to my jaw line and down to my sweet spot making me exhale a shaky breath. I run my hands through his long strands, enjoying the feeling he's giving me.

Suddenly his phone starts ringing but he doesn't stop kissing my neck.

"J-Jungkook, y-your-"

"Ignore it."

He continues making marks on my neck and chest area as the phone stops but there's only a few seconds of silence before it starts ringing again.

"Who the fuck is ringing me at midnight!?" Irritated, he pulls it out of his pocket and answers the call. 

"What," he says bluntly. "No I can not I'm busy."

I notice his harsh tone and smirk, knowing exactly how to relax him. I lean in and start kissing on his neck, nibbling and sucking on the skin. His breathing hitches as I continue to pleasure him, knowing he is trying so hard not to make a sound. 

"I h-have to g-go now. T-thank you. B-bye," he stutters before ending the call.

In one swift yet gentle move, he pushes me on the sofa so I'm lying down and he hovers above me, being weary of my stomach and careful not to lean on it.

"That was very naughty of you, that could've been someone important," he scolds teasingly. 

"Nobody's more important to than me in your life," I smirk confidently. "Except maybe Jae of course."

"Wow, where's all this confidence coming from?" He cocks his brow, as he licks his lips.

"No idea but you better shut me up before I say something I shouldn't," I bite my lip.

"I promise to be gentle," he smiles before he starts kissing me lovingly.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Today I am back at work, taking it easy as I was sick this morning and the feeling is still lingering. But I wanted to work, it gets lonely at home by myself with Jungkook at work and Jae at school. 

Plus despite the hardship, I do enjoy my job...well, most of the time.

I am busy serving one of the customers when the bell rings and the sound of heels clicking against the floor are heard. 

I look up and my eyes meet hers.

"Y/n! Jungkook told me you worked at this dumb, dirty cafe," she sniggers at me making me roll my eyes. Jungkook would never call this cafe 'dumb' or 'dirty'. He loves this cafe.

"So what can I get you?" I say, trying to remain professional as she runs her fingers along the counter top, before studying them, and grimaces as if she's just found dust on them.

"Jungkook asked for his regular order and I'll just take a no fat water," she fake smiles at me. 

"So you just want water?" I ask, confused why she would come here for water when there's expensive bottled water in the office. 

"No, a no fat water," she insists.

"Sweetie there isn't any fat in water," I inform her.

"That's funny because Jungkook told me you're always drinking water because it's healthier for you and hydrating is important, but by the looks of it, it's not doing your body any favours," she smirks, gesturing at my stomach which obviously sticks out a bit due to my tight shirt against my small baby bump.  

My breathing hitches at her words and I try not to breakdown in front of her because I don't want to seem weak. 

Stupid hormones.

I don't say anything else and turn around to  make Jungkook's favourite drink. I add some cream and sprinkles and drizzled sauce over the top in the shape of a heart so when he opens the lid, he'd know that I made it.

I then take a cup and fill it with water, but before I put the lid on, I discretely spit in it, for her spiteful comment. I picked up Jungkook's drink too and hand them to her.

"£6.99 please," I tell her and she scans her card.

"You know, maybe you can lose that tummy fat before he comes back from his trip," she shrugs. By now I'm extremely angry, this bitch thinks she's so much better than everyone just because she's pretty and has a nice figure.

"What trip?" I ask her with gritted teeth. 

"He's going to Japan for a week. He leaves tomorrow morning. Did he not tell you?" She asks. 

"No, he didn't," I frown and furrow my brows. 

"Oh well," she shrugs before turning around, her long pony tail flicking in your face as she walks away. 

"That bitch," I mutter to yourself. "Next time I'll do more than just spit in your drink."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 32.6K 93
Park Jimin is your first love and the father of your child, but five years ago he abandoned you for his dream and never looked back. What happens whe...
312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
85.7K 4.9K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
2.2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...