Single Dad | Jeon Jungkook ✔️

By jjkimajins

When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when t... More

I N T R O
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 (End)
Epilogue [1/2]
Epilogue [2/2]
NEW BOOK
Christmas 100K Special

12

11.6K 486 236
By jjkimajins

"Y/n, come here you rascal," Jungkook shouts as he starts chasing me around the house. I giggle as I run away from him and into our shared room, carefully covering myself under the duvet. Jungkook pulls the covers off me and straddles over my body, pinning my arms down as we both continue laughing.

"You're gonna pay for what you've done," he smirks before leaning in and lightly brushed his lips against mine, teasing me.
"How dare you drink the last bottle of banana milk!" he pouts cutely as he leans back.
"It wasn't me that wanted it," I shrug before smiling innocently at him and he sighs as he admires my natural beauty and playfully rolls his eyes.
"I love you so much," he smiles before kissing me. He moves his lips from mine to my neck and down my clothed chest towards my stomach. He lifts up my shirt and starts kissing my tummy.  

"I love you too baby," he says as he continues to kiss my two month pregnant belly.

[TWO MONTHS AGO]

"I...I think...I think I might be pregnant," I stutter, heart pounding in nervousness of what his reaction would be.
There's a few seconds of silence while he just stares at me and blinks several times.
"What?" He gasps. I look away and bite you lip.
"I said-" my words are cut off by Jungkook's lips pressing onto mine. I kiss him back, pulling him closer by his collar, relieved that if it is true, he's seems more than okay with it.
He pulls away but then hugs me tightly.  

"Thank you," he whispers and I caress his back to comfort him as I feel my shoulder becoming wet. 

"Shhh Baby it's okay," I whisper back, kissing his cheek.

"Can we go and confirm it now? I really want to know if there's going to be a new addition to our family," he says with wide eyes as he pulls away. 

"Of course, I'm excited to know too."
Jungkook goes to the shop to buy a few tests and I stay at home due to Jae sleeping. He comes back with five tests, wanting strong confirmation. 

He makes me drink lots of banana milk so I am able to pee on the sticks.

All five tests came back positive.

[PRESENT]

Jungkook and I head to Jae's school to pick him up. He holds my hand in the car whilst he drives, stroking the back of it with his thumb whilst humming to the soft radio music being played. 

We reach the school gate and stand there next to each other with the other parents, gazing into each others eyes whilst we wait for Jaekuk to come out of class. 

"So is everything ready for tomorrow?" He smiles a cheeky bunny smile. 

"I hope so," I reply with a smile. 

Jungkook places a quick kiss on my lips, not wanting to show off too much PDA in front of the other parents.

At that moment the bell rings and soon the class doors open and the children begin to come out.

Shortly, Jae comes running out and jumps into Jungkook's arms and he swiftly places him on his shoulders. Jae's legs wrap around Jungkook's neck and he holds his little hands in his. 

"Good day?" I ask Jae as you walk back to the car.  

"Yeah, we got to draw our favourite things so I drew you and daddy," he exclaims.

We want to reveal the news to Jae so bad that in a few months he'd have a brother or sister. But obviously until the first trimester is over, nothing could be promised.

I know that once we tell him, he'd feel a mixture of two emotions; happiness and jealousy. He would enjoy having a baby brother or sister and would enjoy playing with them when they grow up but I know he'd hate the fact that the baby would be both mine and Jungkook's focus 24/7.

He won't get as much attention as he does now and I don't want him to feel that way. I refuse to let him feel left out and unloved, because he doesn't deserve that.

We reach the car and strap Jae into his car seat whilst Jungkook opens the boot of the car to get a carton of banana milk for Jae before both getting in yourselves.

Due to it being Jae's fifth birthday tomorrow, we planned a party for him, so today we decided to go out for dinner because tomorrow the apartment would be bombarded with kids and we wouldn't have much time as just the three of you. 

We make it to Jae's favourite place and secretly handed a box to one of the waiters. We held his small hand as you walked to the reserved table, him sitting next to you and Jungkook opposite.

We order and talk and laugh, and often blush at the sweet compliments Jungkook keeps giving me. It is so nice that he is constantly reminding me that I mean the world to him and that I look beautiful. 

It really does give me the confidence and reassurance that we are meant for each other. He isn't ashamed to kiss me over the table in front of Jae or the other customers. In fact Jae loves it when the two of us show affection towards each other for some weird reason. 

Jae got his meal all around his mouth and as I am helping him wipe it off, Jungkook receives a call. 

"Hello? Yes. Actually I- No. Okay, I'll be there soon. Bye," he sighs, slamming his phone down and running his hands through his hair. 

"It was her again wasn't it," I exhale deeply and he nods.  

"So you're leaving?" I ask. 

"Not yet, they can wait another hour. Family time is more important."  

I smile at him weakly and hold his hand.

"It'll be okay Baby, we'll work this out," I reassure him and he brings my hand up to his lips and kisses the back of it. 

Just then the lights dim and the choir of waitresses singing happy birthday fill the room, walking towards our table with a cake. Jae's mouth drops open at the sight of the cake. 

It is a custom made cake, made especially for him, designed by myself. Jungkook's mouth is also watering at the sight. 

It is a cake in the shape of a giant cup of banana milk which had bananas made out of icing scattered around the 'glass' part. Jae can't believe his eyes. It was like Jae just found the love of his life...and possibly Jungkook by the look on his face. 

I knew he'd eat it if I told him about this so I decided to make this my secret project. Both me and Jungkook join in on the song as they placed the cake in front of Jae. Jungkook gets out his phone and starts taking photos of Jae with the cake...but mostly the cake.

Once the singing is over, Jae blew out the candles and everyone cheered. The waiter hands me a knife and some plates so we could eat some.

"No mummy, don't you dare cut it!" He pushes my hand away.
"Jae it'll go mouldy if we don't eat it," I sigh. He pouts and gives in, turning away as I make the first cut.

I hand the slice to him and he didn't hesitate to eat it, getting the cream all over his face again.  

"I'm expecting this cake on my birthday too, no pressure," Jungkook smirks as he starts eating his piece. 

Once the meal is over we pack the rest of the cake away and headed back home, only Jungkook just drops both Jae and I back so he could deal with the issue at work.  

Since becoming a CEO, he's become much busier, but always tries to make time for his family which I really appreciate. But being a CEO means that he needs an extra hand at work, so they hired him an assistant. 

A very persistent assistant.

She knows very well that he's got a family but is constantly ringing him, asking for him to come to work because there's a problem. 

I just think it gives her an excuse to see him. I've met her once and she's young and beautiful and is annoyingly extremely flirtatious towards Jungkook when I was standing next to him with our fingers intertwined. 

But I just have to shrug it off as even if I could do something, I didn't want Jungkook to feel as if I don't trust him, because I do with my life. 

It is now later and I am lying in bed without Jungkook. He'd been out for five hours and I am starting to get worried. Just as I am about to close my eyes, the bedroom door creaks open, and Jungkook walks in, taking off all his clothes bar his underwear and slide under the covers and snuggles up next to me. 

I turn around to face him and he smiles at me.

"What are you still doing up?" He whispers.  

"I got worried as you were out for so long," I pout. 

"I know Baby and I'm so sorry, hopefully it won't happen again," he says before kissing me.

"I hope not, I missed you," I whisper as I snuggle up against his body.  

"I missed you too," he coos as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Did you sort out the problem?" I hesitantly ask him.

"Honestly it was a waste of my time but we sort of fixed things."

"That's good then," I say before you close your eyes and feel a pair of lips being lightly placed on my forehead.

♡♡♡

It is now Saturday, Jae's birthday and Jungkook and I have woken up earlier to make some last minute preparations.

As we were making some pancakes we hear the sound of little feet running towards us and we look down and see Jae with a smile on his face.

"I'M FIVE I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!" He screams and does a cute little dance. Jungkook and I both chuckle at Jae's cuteness.

"Not quite yet little man, you've still got a lot to learn," Jungkook says as he picks his son up and starts tickling him.

I serve breakfast and kiss Jae on the head when I give him his plate. 

"Happy Birthday Baby," I smile.

"Thanks mummy." 

We all start eating our pancakes and Jae scoffs his down once he notices the huge pile of presents and is eager to open them all.

He is a very lucky boy and got lots of nice things that Jungkook said he'd pointed out over the years but couldn't afford it until now. So seeing the euphoric look on his face is the best feeling ever.

It is a lot later now and Jae's friends from school have arrived and are currently playing and laughing and running around the apartment. They play musical chairs and musical bumps and musical statues, all the games that bring you back to your childhood.

All the children then sit in a circle playing pass the parcel. Jae is sitting next to a girl and he hands her the parcel and she passes it on to the person next to her and the music stopped. 

Due to it being the last layer, and she unfortunately didn't receive any sweets in the other layers, she starts to cry.

"It's okay, don't cry," Jae says as he cups her face and pecks her lips.

"Jae what on earth do you think you're doing!?" I ask him, shocked after seeing the girls red face.

"Doing what Daddy does to you when you're upset," he smiles, proudly.

jae is so cute 🥺🤚🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 4.9K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
861K 29.1K 80
●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementary school in Seoul, A single father of 1...
312K 8.5K 28
[ TAE-KOOK ] [ STARTED: 171007 ] [ ENDED: 181811 ] one night stand: taekook FF warnings - " sexual harassment " huge angst one night stands suck...
169K 6.6K 34
Jungkook was still in high school when his girlfriend told him the news. How will he raise this child on his own? Who will even be there to support h...