© FOREVER MINE - SuRong

Galing kay aleiawritesss

fear of losing someone you love- thantophobia love is what you called philo kalopsia is one of the scariest t... Higit pa

hola!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (21+)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (21+)
44
45
46
47 (final)
author's note 💞

36

155 15 0
Galing kay aleiawritesss

Suho taps his desk angrily. The appointment with Mr Min has come to a conclusion. They will work together for a hotel. But, the board meeting sucks. You know why? Because the young CEO here already met the investor before the meeting. Suho sighs and massages his forehead.

His phone rings. He picks it up without looking at the screen.

"Honey?"

Suho checks the screen. Damn it. "Yes, baby? What is it?"

"Are you okay? You look pissed off after the meeting"

"I'm fine, baby. Urm, just cook dinner for Haneul. I'll be home late"

"Are you sure you're okay? Your voice tells otherwise"

Suho sighs. Chorong knows him too well. "I'm okay, baby. Don't worry and cook Haneul his dinner. I will be with you on the bed tonight"

"Kim Junmyeon!". "Okay, okay. I'm just kidding. See you later"

"Hmm, bye" "Just bye?" "What do you want to hear?"

"Ermm.. you know" "I love you". Suho smiles, feeling happy. "I love you too. See you, baby"

*****

Chorong looks at the almost 4 years old Haneul. Look at him while eating, he is so cute. Haneul munches his food and looks at his mummy when he realizes that his mummy's looking at him. Haneul blinks his eyes twice. Chorong chuckles.

"Why are you looking at me?" Chorong asks. Haneul still blinks his eyes, taking another spoon full of rice into his mouth. "I was supposed to ask mummy that. Why mummy look at Haneul?" he asks with his cute voice. Chorong chuckles. This little boy is really smart despite on being at his age.

"Mummy looks at Haneul because Haneul is so handsome like his daddy. Haneul is cute too" she chuckles at her words. Haneul munches his food slowly and looks back at Chorong.

"But, mummy. Daddy said big boys can't be cute. Big boys need to be smart and cool. Daddy said I'm a big boy" he explains with his childish tone. Chorong pinches Haneul's nose softly. Kim Junmyeon said that? He really loves teaching their son stupid things that aren't necessary at his age. Haneul giggles.

"Your daddy is really funny" with his old dad jokes. Chorong thinks. They both continue to eat the food and Haneul keeps on asking questions. How can a small boy be so curious about stuff? Chorong checks the clock, 9.00 pm. Where's Suho? Yes, he's going to be late but at least he needs to tell her where did he eat his dinner. Chrong takes her phone and texts Suho.

<I'm eating dinner with Namjoo and some of her doctor friends>

Chorong replies with a simple okay before looking at Haneul who's finishing his main food. He still loves dessert. He's really a mini Suho. She smiles as she think of Mrs Kim's words. That husband of her will always throw tantrums whenever his mom don't cook him dessert after dinner. Chorong cleans the table and washes the dishes. Taking 2 slices of Oreo cheesecake, Chorong walks to the living room, where Haneul's playing with his toys. "What's the time?" She says excitedly.

"Dessert! Oreo cheesecake!"

Chorong chuckles as she give Haneul his cake. Haneul starts feeding himself with joy. Haneul looks at Chorong who's also eating her food.

"Mummy?"

"Hmm?" Chorong looks at Haneul.

"How are babies made? Auntie Eunji's tummy is so big and she said there's a baby inside. Did my Auntie Sunshine eat the baby?"

Chorong chuckles at Haneul's words. So cute. "Auntie Eunji didn't eat the baby. Hmm, how can I tell you this? God wants to give your auntie and uncle a gift because they're being good people as married couple. The baby is a star fell from the sky" she explains.

Haneul blinks his eyes, trying to understand Chorong's analogy. Stupid one, but what can she do? Haneul feeds another spoon of his cake. "Isn't it hurt if the star fell from the sky?" He asks innocently. Oh God, this boy.

"The star is safe with your Auntie Sunshine"

"Mummy" "Yes?"

"If I be a good boy, will God give you and daddy another baby? I want a sibling too like my friends"

Chorong is shock with Haneul's words. How come this boy can think of something like that? And the only thing pops up in her mind is, Kim Junmyeon. He must be the one who taught Haneul these things. Chorong caresses Haneul's hair. She smiles.

"Daddy is busy right now, son"

*****

Cafe,

Namjoo, who's still eating her dessert looks at Suho. Her friends left already to their houses. And, for your information, Namjoo is still single even though she's 24.

"Namjoo"

"Yes, oppa?"

"Are you sure you can help me to throw that old man into the prison? I mean, your schedule as a doctor is unpredictable and meddling with business are no jokes"

"I'm sure, oppa. I feel really sorry at Hyorin. She suffers for 12 years but no one knows. You know that she doesn't love you anymore, right?"

"I know, Joo. Our story has ended more than a decade already. What's important right now is, we need to send the right person into the jail"

Namjoo puts her spoon and looks at Suho. While Suho busy planning for the company, she's still thinking about ways to take Hyorin out from the jail.

"Don't you think we need to take Hyorin unnie out from the jail? She has no fault here" obliviously, she addresses Hyorin as unnie. Suho frowns.

"We need to hold her for a while. And, since when did you call her unnie? Are you girls good?"

"Well, kind of. I ask her why did she create rumors of her being a bitch when the fact is she not. Do you know what's her answer?" Namjoo says. Suho looks up from his phone and asks Namjoo to continue her words. Namjoo smiles.

"You have no idea right how many guys has she slept with? Well, that's not important. Her father is the reason. He sold his own daughter to sex-craved maniac and only God knows how many times has it been since she started being treated like that. She said she suffered like that since she was 15. I felt weird, I mean.. why don't she tell her mother right? But Hyorin unnie said that her mother doesn't care either. That family is really broken apart. I can't believe how can she still remain alive after all those torture. I feel very sorry for her"

"Her parents will never pass if they have a test about parenting" Suho replies before keeping his phone in his coat pocket. He thinks of Namjoo's words. He never know that his ex suffered like that. Even when she was at the States. Suho sighs in frustration. This kind of thing is really unnecessary but, Hyorin suffers so much and she doesn't deserve any. Yes, he loves Chorong, but.. Hyorin used to be the one who made him happy. He can't ignore her just like that.

"I will think about it and let me know if you need anything okay?"

Namjoo nods her head and walks to the counter to pay for the food. After that, Suho drives Namjoo back to her apartment and drives straight to his mansion. He parks his car and realizes that the mansion is already dark. Chorong and Haneul must be sleeping.

Suho walks upstairs and walks to Haneul's room. He opens the door slowly and kisses his son's forehead and cheeks, wishing him goodnight and sleep well. Suho leaves the room and walks towards his shared bedroom with Chorong. The girl is already sleeping soundly.

Suho smiles before taking the towel and walks into the bathroom. After that, he puts on his shorts and lies down beside Chorong. The wife, who feels like as if Suho's already beside her, snuggles closer and hides her face on his chest. Suho smiles as he tucks Chorong's hair behind her ear. He watches her beautiful face features with full of adoration and love. He kisses her forehead and lips before pulling the duvet to cover both of them.

"I love you, Kim Chorong" he whispers before falling into a deep slumber while hugging his wife tightly, making sure that she's safe and secure in his embrace.

(Pic of the mansion! Unnecessary tho)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

628K 18.9K 59
[COMPLETED] Philophobia; (noun) an overwhelming and unreasonable fear of falling in love. (Dream x FEM!OC) started: November 14th, 2020 ended: May...
9.4K 297 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...
6.6K 455 20
Philophobia (FEE-la-fo-bee-uh) The fear of falling in love Jung Hoseok is philophobic ~Top Ranks~ #3 in Yoonseokfanfic 4•12•20 #4 in Sopefanfic 4•1...
37.2K 2K 36
philophobia (n.) fear of being in or falling in love "i don't wanna love anyone" in which a girl was scared to fall in love till she met him prequel...