๐๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ โŽฏ ๐• ๐•“๐•š-๐•จ๐•’...

By thekillerde4th

"๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ง" {๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ฌ: ๏ฟฝ... More

CHAPTER I. the beginning
CHAPTER II. the present
CHAPTER III. big plans ahead
CHAPTER IV. mission(s)
CHAPTER V. rescues
CHAPTER VI. new faces
CHAPTER VII. corrupted mind
CHAPTER VIII. real truth
CHAPTER IX. hope
CHAPTER X. rejection
CHAPTER XI. war
CHAPTER XII. change
CHAPTER XIII. aftermath
CHAPTER XIV. investigation
CHAPTER XV. chase
CHAPTER XVI. questions
CHAPTER XVII. answers
CHAPTER XVIII. revealing
CHAPTER XIX. troops
CHAPTER XX. run
CHAPTER XXI. help
CHAPTER XXII. hurt
CHAPTER XXIII. hand(s)
CHAPTER XXIV. not the end
CHAPTER XXV. clone wars
CHAPTER XXVI. continuation
CHAPTER XXVII. fighting
CHAPTER XXVIII. plans
CHAPTER XXIX. distraction
CHAPTER XXX. clueless mind
CHAPTER XXXI. recovering
CHAPTER XXXII. hand-in-hand
CHAPTER XXXIII. hero
CHAPTER XXXIV. discussion
CHAPTER XXXV. arguments
CHAPTER XXXVI. death watch
CHAPTER XXXVII. news
CHAPTER XXXVIII. arc troopers
CHAPTER XXXIX. new apprentice
CHAPTER XL. light/dark side
CHAPTER XLI. other's thoughts
CHAPTER XLII. vanished
CHAPTER XLIII. not again
CHAPTER XLIV. sparks
CHAPTER XLV. a new lightsaber
CHAPTER XLVII. duchess
CHAPTER XLVIII. please
CHAPTER XLIX. goodbye
CHAPTER L. the darkness
CHAPTER LI. not obi-wan
CHAPTER LII. absolution
CHAPTER LIII. rebirth
obi-wan & jewel
CHAPTER LIV. ashoka
CHAPTER LV. slow transitions
CHAPTER LVI. a list
CHAPTER LVII. important
CHAPTER LVIII. proper manners
CHAPTER LIX. a secret
CHAPTER LX. bad batch
CHAPTER LXI. exposition
CHAPTER LXII. awareness
CHAPTER LXIII. born
CHAPTER LXIV. privacy
CHAPTER LXV. brought back together
CHAPTER LXVI. chancellor
CHAPTER LXVII. swiftness
CHAPTER LXVIII. safely
CHAPTER LXIX. confidential
CHAPTER LXX. general grievous
CHAPTER LXXI. pride/utapau
CHAPTER LXXII. life
CHAPTER LXXIII. jedi temple
CHAPTER LXXIV. tragedy
CHAPTER LXXV. repercussion

CHAPTER XLVI. marriage

2.1K 47 54
By thekillerde4th

♢ || chapter 46. marriage

After all that has happened, the Council and everyone were proud of what great steps I accomplished at this rate. The marriage was actually held sooner than what Obi and I anticipated it to be. Padme had immediately butted in to pick out the right dress along with Ahsoka giving me good reason on my nervousness hitting.

"Your wedding needs to be the best it could ever have existed!" Ahsoka piled onto me.

"Exactly why?" I asked her.

"Uh, this is the first Jedi wedding in how long?"

"Possibly never?"

"Exactly! It needs to be huge and exciting!"

I sighed and looked at the necklace that Obi-Wan gave me. This necklace did go through a lot of missions and paths I had to settle, and this would never be lost. 

"Jewel Kenobi," Ahsoka spoke in which I felt a little weirded out by that. "Or Juliana Kenobi. That sounds way more better than Kell, if I had to say so."

"It's not in the papers yet!" I reminded her.

"It will be soon," Obi-Wan spoke out of nowhere.

I turned and saw him, excited to see him appear when Ahsoka and I were glancing over the little feast that was presented. He planted himself next to me by no reason on hiding our emotions with him planting a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm pretty sure we will have to settle the smooches later," Ahsoka groaned. "This is quite a party the Senate wanted to throw."

"Thank Padme, she did want this collaborated," I reminded her.

"Oh, yes, I will. Actually, I'll do that right now."

Ahsoka excused herself as Obi-Wan and I were "alone", but still around other people presented at the celebration. Padme figured it would be best to have everyone know of Obi and I being married, and then the real festivities would happen when the matter was befalling.

"Well, this is grand," Obi-Wan told me.

"What is?" I asked.

"You completely forgot why we are here?"

"Our marriage?"

"Maybe the journey to get your lightsaber made you forget who I am. I might as well reintroduce myself."

"No, no... I'm here. Just surprised by how many people actually came to honor this, even Satine too."

Obi-Wan and I caught her nearing where we were as she seemed a little bothered by all this. She had still not forgiven the fact of why Obi and I were to be married soon, but she didn't cause any disturbance among the crowd.

"Maybe...?" I started to Obi-Wan.

"She'll find a way," he replied. "I wouldn't worry about her. She wouldn't do anything to ruin our marriage like this. It will be the best thing to ever happen to us, obviously."

"Of course."

We watched everyone enjoy their time together as this was only the start of things. 

Eventually, the REAL wedding will be held, and Master Yoda felt pleased to see that he would be having Obi and I exchange our vows. It felt quite unreal to see all this unravel.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Padme and her handmaidens were giving me the best appearance I could possibly have ever dealt with in my life. She seemed to be more excited than I was was right now.

"Maybe we shouldn't go so much in the makeup," Padme suggested to Ahsoka. "She does bring a natural look to herself."

"That is true," Ahsoka replied. "Maybe we can let Lady Kenobi ask for herself?"

"Not yet!" I shot at her. "I'd rather go simple but not too much, if you know what I mean?"

"Of course! I got it!" Padme snapped her fingers.

She went to go grab some items, having her return with them as she started doing the touches on my face. 

Of course, I do have some little makeup present wherever I am, but not too much.

The dress came in nicely made, slipping in perfectly as they had to measure me exactly to the silk. 

I didn't want to make it so dramatic on how I appeared.

"You look really beautiful in this dress," Ahsoka told me.

I smiled and thanked her, having Padme asking me if I was ready now.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I answered.

"You sound like Obi-Wan," Ahsoka joked.

"Must be why I'm marrying him!"

We all laughed at that before leaving, having the handmaidens helping in on the ceremony. Obi-Wan and the men were together by the fountain, enjoying their talks amongst themselves.

Once we got near the steps, I took a peek and saw everyone else seated, almost pleased by the scenery of what was presented. I could see that the Duchess tried to be really intricate with her outfit. It didn't bother me much now since Obi and I were catching the center of attention today.

Padme and Ahsoka were excited for me before leaving, taking their seats while I stayed back.  Master Windu appeared and had a nice formal appearance with him escorting me to where Obi would be awaiting me.

I could hear a sniff from him, sensing he was quite emotional of what would be happening.

"Just never thought it would be this passionate," he read my mind.

"I know you care about me. It's almost like you're my dad," I joked. "I'm always around though, so no harm done, right?"

He smiled as he shook his head. He even added another joke on me already sounding like Obi-Wan.

"Must be why I'm marrying him, isn't it?" I answered to Master Windu's question.

"Must be. It's perfect, though. More than just that, it's beautiful to see this happen. It brings some people to realize they can dream and it can fall to them."

I smiled and hugged Master Windu, thanking him for helping me throughout his own time to train me to become where I am. Even though those first few times I wanted to leave because I wasn't learning saber techniques, it felt nice to at least get a good start on how the Force works. 

"Pleasure is all mine, Jewel," he said. "Let's get this commenced, Miss Kenobi?"

I stared at him with a smile on my face, taking my hold on his arm with the music starting. The nerves were truly setting in right now. Master Windu did, however, top mine with his grip on me quite secure along with him trying to hide the tears forming in his eyes. 

Walking out to the isle, I saw everyone smiling, almost practically amazed by how I was dressed. It touched me to see all of the people I knew around here appeared for something important like this. Honoring it too was something I couldn't still treat considering Padme did all the talking. I couldn't thank her far enough.

My eyes locked on Obi-Wan, seeing him in a suit with a blue flower on his pocket on his chest. His hair was parted like how old time was, and it fitted nice. His smile shined while he awaited me, and I could see that he had been worried too from someone that hid it well. 

Nothing more from someone to love.

Master Windu let go of me as I thanked him again, stepping up to Obi-Wan's level with Anakin and R2 behind. Padme and Ahsoka were nearby with my eyes catching near to Obi glancing at me.

"You look so beautiful, darling," he told me in thought.

"It's just something thrown together," I replied. "But thank you, and you do too. You in a suit really brings out your beauty."

"Yes, but that doesn't bring out how amazing you look."

"Oh, that's every moment of every day when it comes to you."

"You mean both of us?" His eyebrows furrowed upward.

"So now you're complimenting yourself for once now?"

"I always do!"

"Story of my life."

He sighed as Master Yoda came up and talked of Obi-Wan and I being brought together through the Force and many living things present.

"Prepared vows, they have," Master Yoda spoke as he turned to me.

I closed my eyes for a moment, taking this in. 

My eyes looked at Obi-Wan, seeing his amazing blue ones meeting mine.

"Obi-Wan. You are someone I can't neglect in life. It's truly a gift to have the Force lead me to you. I don't know where I would be without you, and this really shows the real me and the real you as we're brought here in front of everyone. You are the best gift that will always stick with me as time continues onward. I'll stick by you through thick and thin, and no matter what happens, you will forever hold to the best of whom you are. I love you, Obi, and no matter what, I always will love you as we spend the rest of our lives together with harmony and positivity. You will always be special to me," I said my vows as my tears crept my eyes before I wiped them away.

Obi-Wan held his emotions in as best as he could. He certainly did feel his tears fall on his face with him building his speech to await for everyone and I.

He took a deep breath as he started his. 

"My love, Jewel, there won't ever be a moment I can say that I never enjoyed it with you. Everything I do, everyday that passes, it's almost like a dream come true as I remembered those past memories before we were Jedi. Growing up on the same planet, having to be distant from each other due to how we grew up learning in the Temple still found ways of bringing us together. I remembered telling myself that there wasn't a chance of someone like me to fall in love with someone as beautiful as you. My heart beats when we are united, and no matter what happens, I will always be your number one. We will face life not only by ourselves, but with our hands joined and nothing ruining who we are. I'll be your equal self and I'll cherish our relationship until I shall live. I promise to love you, care for you, and never leave you through anything. I love you, darling."

The crowd clapped and cheered as the both of us were now emotional in front of each other. Obi-Wan couldn't help but tear up with his smile showing through the emotions he felt. 

That speech was perfect in every way possible.

"Master Kenobi, take Lady Jewel as your lawfully wedded wife, you do?" Master Yoda asked.

"I do," Obi said with a wink.

"Lady Jewel, Master Kenobi, take him as your lawfully wedded husband, you do?"

"I do," I replied with a smile.

That's when R2 came nearby with two rings as Master Yoda used the Force to lift them, having Obi-Wan and I take the opposite rings to present them on each other's hands.

Obi placed the ring on my finger with Master Yoda commencing us husband and wife, immediately having Obi-Wan kiss me before I kissed back. He certainly wanted to do that the first sight he had on me.

Everyone cheered now as I could feel Obi hold me.

Finally, I can call him my husband.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

It was near night time, and everyone was still around for the party that was thrown after the marriage ceremony.

"Well, how does it feel to finally be a Kenobi, Jewel?" Ahsoka butted, sitting next to me.

"Well, it feels quite different," I replied.

"I hope a good different?" Obi-Wan added.

"It is, dear."

He smiled and side hugged me while I told Ahsoka if she could leave Obi-Wan and I together.

"Of course," she said before leaving.

My eyes drifted back to my husband to see a certain look on him. A certain kind of look to smile at.

"I know that face you're giving me," I stated.

"And what might that be?" he asked me.

"It's a particular one that will definitely make events turn into a 'special' event."

He raised his eyebrows at me with my lips meeting his.

Jewel Kenobi.

Seems interesting to hear, doesn't it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 528 9
Anna has trained for years to become a Jedi under Master Yoda's supervision. Both of them have seen the attempts on Padme's life. She gets assigned t...
250 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
902 28 12
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.... Once known as Obi Wan Kenobi, Ben keeps to himself on the desert planet Tatooine. As he struggles to a...
161K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...