๐•๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“'๐’ ๐Ž๐‘...

By bbshnxoxo

๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
I'm Back
57

24

2.7K 78 12
By bbshnxoxo

Third P. O. V

The red head boy and the raven hair boy keep their wands pointed at the man in front of them. They look around the girls laboratory and spotted a ghost of a girl with glasses, flying around until she spotted them.

"Oh! Who’s there? Oh! Hello, Harry! Ron. What do you want?"

"To ask you how you died."

"Oh! It was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle. I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in."

"Who was it Myrtle?"

"I don’t know. I was Distraught! Huhh-huh…But they said something funny, a kind of made up language. And I realized it was a boy speaking, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and… I died." she pouted with a sad face and a nod of her head.

"Just like that? How?"

"I just remember seeing a pair of great big yellow eyes…over there, by that sink."

"also! Your friend was here, the white hair one... That's her bag. She spoke the funny language and went into a big tunnel. Ohhhhooo…" Moaning Myrtle said while pointing the bag to them and flew away.

"This is it. This is it, Ron. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. So that's mean, Elora was here, why she didn't tell us."

"There's no time to think about that, let's just save them. Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue!"

"Hesha- Hassah."

"Excellent, Harry. Haa! Good work! Well then, I’ll just be, ah… There’s no need for me to stay." Lockhart tried to run away but was stopped by the two Gryffindor boys.

"Oh, yes there is! You first."

"Now, boys what good will it do?"

"Better you than us."

"Um…but…obviously, yes. Sure you don’t want to test it first? No!" he was pushed down the large dark tunnel.

"Aaaah! It’s really quite filthy down here."

"All right. Let’s go."

"Oh, Harry? If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet. Hee, hee." Moaning Myrtle said while giggling.

"Uh…thanks Myrtle." with that, Ron and Harry jumped down bravely without any hesitation. They landed on a pile of skeletons and immediately stand up with their wand points at the professor.

"Now remember, any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway."

"Go on." Ron keep his wand firm at Lockhart ushering him to walk forward.

"This way." Harry lead them into the chamber.

"What’s this?"

"It looks like a… snake."

"It’s a snakeskin."

"Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be sixty feet long-- or more!" Lockhart just have to pass out when Ron said that.

"Heart of a lion, this one." suddenly he opened his eyes and grabbed the wand from Ron's grip, pointing at the young Gryffindors.

" The adventure ends here, boys. But don’t fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl and your best friend. How you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So, you first, Mr. Potter. Say good-bye to your memories. Obliviate!" the spell fireback as he hit the wall of rock behind him making the chamber shook. A pile of rocks started creating barriers between them.

" Harry! Harry!"

" Ron! Ron, are you ok?"

"I’m fine!"

"Uhh… Hello. Who are you?" Lockhart sat up and look around looking confused.

"Um…Ron Weasley."

"Really? And uh, who- who am I?"

"Lockhart’s memory charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is!"

"It’s an odd sort of place this, isn’t it? Do you live here?" he said while taking a rock.

"No!"

"Really? Well?" Ron take the rock from his hand and hit Lockhart's head with it. Lockhart passed out again.

"What’ll do I do now?"

"You wait here and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I’ll go on and find Ginny!"

"OK."

Elora's P. O. V

I watch as Harry run to the red head girl's side and began shooking her body. I tried to shout but no voice can get out of my throat. Only my lips moving but my voice can't be heard. Ooh that freaking Voldermort just use silencing charm on me.

"Ginny… Ginny! Oh, Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up. Wake up! Please, wake up!" Harry shook Ginny's body as she lay there, looking lifeless.

"She won’t wake."

"Tom. Tom Riddle! What do you mean, she won’t wake? She’s not…?"

"She’s still alive, but only just."

"Are you a ghost?"

"A memory, preserved in a diary for fifty years."

"She’s cold as ice. Ginny, please don’t be dead. Wake up! You’ve got to help me, Tom. There’s a basilisk."

"It won’t come until it’s called." Voldermort picked up Harry's wand while Harry looks at him in confusion. Bless Harry's soul.

"Give me my wand, Tom."

"You won’t be needing it."

"Listen, we’ve got to go! We’ve got to save her!"

"I’m afraid I can’t do that, Harry. You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger. Yes Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

" No. She couldn’t. She wouldn’t!"

"It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch’s cat, Ginny who wrote the threatening messages on the walls."

"But why?"

"Because I told her to. You’ll find that I can be very persuasive. Not that she knew what she was doing. She was, shall we say, in a kind of trance. Still, the power of the diary began to scare her. And she tried to dispose of it in the girl’s bathroom. And then, who should find it, but you? The very person I was most anxious to meet."

" But, why did you want to meet me?"

"I knew I had to talk to you, meet you if I could. So I decided to show you my capture of that brainless oaf, Hagrid, to gain your trust."

"Hagrid’s my friend! And you framed him, didn’t you?"

"It was my word against Hagrid’s. Only Dumbledore seemed to think he was innocent."

"I’ll bet Dumbledore saw right through you."

"He certainly kept an annoyingly close watch on me after that. I knew it wouldn’t be safe to open the Chamber again while I was still at school, so I decided to leave behind a diary preserving my sixteen-year-old self in its pages, so that one day I would be able to lead another to finish Salazar Slytherin’s noble work."

"Well, you haven’t finished it this time. In a few hours, the Mandrake Draught will be ready, and everyone who was Petrified will be all right again."

"Haven’t I told you? Killing Mudbloods doesn’t matter to me anymore. For many months now, my new target… has been you. How is it that a baby, with no extraordinary magical talent, was able to defeat the greatest wizard of all time? How did you escape with nothing but a scar, while Lord Voldemort’s powers were destroyed?"

"Why do you care how I escaped? Voldemort was after your time."

"Voldemort is my past, present, and future." He writes 'TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE' in the air and arrange it to 'I AM LORD VOLDERMORT' he turn to Harry with a sickening smirk on his face.

"You! You’re the Heir of Slytherin. You’re Voldemort."

"Surely, you didn’t think I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father’s name? No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would one day fear to speak, when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world."

"Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!"

"Dumbledore’s been driven out of this castle by the mere memory of me!"

"He’ll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!" Tom seems fumed when Harry talking about loyalty.

"Fawkes?" dad's phoenix flew out of nowhere, dropping the Sorting hat. Harry seems confused and I face palm myself mentally. That's not just any hat, that was Godric Gryffindor's hat. I'm sure there's something that can help Harry to defeat Voldermort from that hat.

"So, this is what Dumbledore sends his great defender, a songbird and an old hat. Shearhas- Samnathas- Sélithaeine."

The mouth of Salazar Slytherin opened as a giant snake slither out of it. If I wasn't petrified, I would probably screamed out of fear.

" Let’s match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin, against the famous Harry Potter. Sethae- He- This. Parseltongue won’t save you now, Potter. It only obeys me!" the giant snake chase after Harry as he runs away leaving the hat. I can't see what happened but I heard Fawkes voice and a growling of pain.

"No! Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear you!" I heard as Harry's footsteps started fade away along with the snake slithering sound.

Voldermort turned to me and raised his hand. My eyes widen trying to break free but suddenly I regain control of my body. I look down at my body and look up at him in confusion.

His lips twitched upwards, forming a smile. This is new. Voldermort smiling? But in his younger and more humanly form making him look charming. What the hell are you saying, Elora?! He's your father! I turn my head from him as I saw Harry running towards Ginny direction and he still hasn't saw me.

"Yes, Potter, the process is nearly complete. In a few minutes Ginny will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory. Lord Voldemort will return- very… much… alive!"

"Ginny-" the giant snake appeared from the water. Something shining came from the hat grabbing Harry's attention. He take it out of the hat revealing a sword. Godric Gryffindor sword.

He point to the giant snake and run backwards slowly toward the Salazar Slytherin statue, he climbed up to the top and swayed the sword in front of the snake face. That's until the snake hit into the statue and Harry almost fall with one of his hand grabbing the left rocks. He muster up his strength and climbed up higher onto the top of Slytherin head.

Listening to Harry's footsteps, the giant snake get onto the same level as Harry and tried to attack him. Harry fall over while trying to avoid it but immediately regain his composure. He swayed the sword like crazy trying to stab the snake. He rolled down, falling. He come to realize the sword was at the edge of the statue and was about to fall but he immediately grabbed it. I breath out in relief. He stabbed the snake in its head as it swayed in pain. Unfortunately, I saw the snake teeth caught on Harry's arm. My heart beats faster in nervous. I bite my lower lips unknowingly and my fingers fidgeting.

The snake fall as it lay there, dead. Harry climbed down from the statue as he runs over to Ginny. I run to him and kneeled beside him. He looked up at me in shock.

"Elora?! Are you alright? Did he do anything to you?"

"Harry, I'm alright! We should worry about Ginny now! Her body is cold..."

"where were you?"

"I tried to-"

"well, well what a sweet reunion. Unfortunately, I have to break it. Harry Potter, meet my daughter, Elora Riddle" Harry looked at me in shock. I look into his eyes and I saw betrayal, anger, confusion and sadness.

"n-no! I... Don't believe it"

"ahhh!" he screamed from the pain in his right arm as he grabbed it.

"Harry!"

"Remarkable isn’t it, how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body? I’d guess you have little more than a minute to live. You’ll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry. Funny, the damage a silly little book can do… especially in the hands of a silly, little girl." Harry turned his attention to the diary as he plucked the snake teeth out from his arm and rises ut in the air before stabbing it on the diary. Blacm ink started oozing out of it.

"What are you doing? Stop! No! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh!" I watched as light appeared from his body and he disappeared when Harry stabbed the front cover of the diary.

Ginny opened her eyes and she looks at Harry and me"Ginny…"

"Harry, Elora. It was me- but I swear, I didn’t mean to! Riddle made me, and… Harry, you’re hurt!"

"Don’t worry. Ginny, Elora, you need to get yourself out. Follow the Chamber, and you’ll find Ron." Fawkes flied and sit beside Harry, looking at him.

"You were brilliant, Fawkes. I just wasn’t quick enough…" Fawkes eyes immediately teared up and I know what he's going to do. He shed the tears on Harry's injured arm and it quickly heal.

" Of course! Phoenix tears have healing powers. Thanks! It’s alright, Ginny. It’s over. It’s just a memory."

We smiled and I looked down on my laps. Should I tell him now?

"Elora... What did he mean by you're his daughter?"

"look! Harry... I'll explain to you, Ron and Hermione later. I don't want to explain the same thing over and over again."

He nodded his head as we get up and brushed the dirt out of our uniform. We walked out from the chamber and meet Ron at the other side along with a confused Lockhart.

"what happened to him?" I sneered looking him who's smiling the whole time.

"he tried to erase our memory using my wand but it backfired"

"good for him! I really want to punch him but since he no longer remember who he is, I let him go"

"uhh.... Who are you?"

"better you don't ask" I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"why not?" I punched him in the face and he passed out.

"because I'm your worst nightmare" I whispered and chuckled.

"woah! Nice one, Elora"

"thanks Harry"

Lockhart opened his eyes and sit up again looking at us.

"who are you? Who am I?"

We looked at each other and decided to let him be the first one to hold Fawkes and carry us.

"Amazing! This is just like magic!" Lockhart exclaimed while I rolled my eyes. Of course, it's just like magic. We're living in the magic world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 115 11
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ž ~ ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’” ๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’Š๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‚๐’•๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‘๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†...
762K 27.3K 51
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด› แดกแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ ๐—งสœแด‡ส แด€๊œฑแด‹แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ สœแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ. สœแด‡...
23.8K 498 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...
42.7K 871 31
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’๐’“๐’…, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’…๐’š?" โœตโˆžโœต ใ€Œ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•...