The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

De funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... Mais

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)
THANK YOU

Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)

8.2K 550 97
De funstoriestelling

Chapter 20 – THE END (Engagement Party)

When I woke up, I was quite shocked to find myself sleeping Oh no, drooling on top of someone. My head was laying on top of Xiao Zan. I felt my mouth a little wet. I think I am too tire, I could be drooling a little, but I can't stop staring at him. Xiao Zan looks so peaceful like a little baby, his eyes were close and he mouth slightly open and there were some light music formed by his nose. I guess he must be very tire as well. But the beauty of his face is still something that linger on his face that I couldn't take my eyes off. How can a man be so handsome. This is probably why he needs a faked girlfriend.

I guess I must have moved a little because he is stirring now. I quickly pretend that I am sleeping because I am too shy to be caught glaring at him like a fool in love. His body began to move gently and I think he is staring at me because I felt some light finger swapping my hair aside.

I decide to live up to my name as "naughty", suddenly I open my big eyes and open my mouth wanting to eat his fingers.

"Gosh, Bo Bo, darling, sweetheart, you are awake, you are still as naughty and too cute as ever" Xiao Zan looks at me lovingly.

I couldn't help but bury my head into his chest and nuzzle my nose as well. I am actually feeling my face all heating up as I am blushing hard.

Xiao Zan tilt my head up and ask me

"Can I have a morning kiss please, Bo Bo".

"I haven't brush my teeth yet and it is gross"

"Daring, nothing will ever be gross with you" Xiao Zan steal a peck on my lip and I quickly roll off the bed and he looks at me and pretended to rub his butts. I knew he was telling me about my three kicks last night.

"I need you to compensate me, darling" Xiao Zan asks softly.

I ran into the toilet and lock the door

"I need to pee and do my thing, Heh Heh" I laugh and laugh at him.

Suddenly, the door of the bathroom was open.

"Darling, you forgot who is the master of the house" I saw him holding a key in his hand.

Xiao Zan lean behind me and brush his teeth together with me by back hugging me. After we finished our morning routine and changed into our clothes. He hug me again

"I still can't believe that you are mine now. I want you to know that I love you so so much" Xiao Zan cup my face and talk to me.

"I...I ...also..love...you...very ..much" I am still a little shy.

"Have..you..love..anyone ..before..me" I ask him because I wanted to know more about him.

Xiao Zan hesitate for a while and I felt that he is stiff and I became bit frighten of the answer.

"No, I have a little crush on a boy when I was around your age, or maybe younger and that's all no more"

Being a teenager and inexperience in love. I still feels my heart aches that he had a crash on someone. I shiver a little even when he cupped my face and my eyes were evidence of pain.

"It is a crush, never like what we have, I am so in love with you" Xiao Zan was desperate to explain to me, an inexperience in love boy.

"Ok, I understand" Xiao Zan was still worry and ask me again.

"You love me right". I know I can never love another person like I love him but "naughty" is my middle name.

"Uhmm, It might be a little crush and will go away later maybe". L smile at him. I could feel Xiao Zan hands tremble and there were fears in his eyes.

"No, you cannot, I will make you love me more and more each day. Bo Bo, please don't leave me".

Seeing how much he truly loves me move my heart so much. I hold his face and plant a kiss on his forehead and I link his forehead to mine.

"Zan Zan, I know I am inexperience in love, but you are my first and will be my last. I know in my heart I can never love another person. So, please don't laugh at me and love me back, totally and completely. I know how it feels when I love you and thought you had a girlfriend. My heart aches so so much' I tears up as I remembered those awful days of pain and hurt when I realized I love him.

"BoBo, I will never laugh at you, you are the purest soul in this earth. I have a crush, it is never LOVE, it cannot even compare to a fraction of the LOVE I have for you, you took over my life completely and totally. Wherever I am in my business trip, all I could think of, is how to get home  fast because I just wanted to see you. I stalked you even when you are in my home. I am so hopelessly and helplessly in love you, my little 'crazy Housekeeper'.

"Please don't you ever leave me" Xiao Zan had tears in his eye and I truly believes that he loves me so much. I lean my head in his chest and I hear the best music in my life, his erotic heart that is beating for me.

"I have to go home" I told Xiao Zan. Zan began to panic and hug me so tightly.

"NO, NO, please don't leave me. I am a dead person without you" Xiao Zan was at the verge of sobbing.

"Zan baby, I am not leaving, I will never leave you but I think I need to home and see my parents. They might be longing to see me too. Can..you..come..with ..me" I look down as I was absolutely shy because asking him to go home with me meaning I accepted him as my boyfriend.

I felt like something has possessed Xiao Zan because he carry me up by my waist and both of us start spinning in circle.

"I am so happy, of course I will come with you baby" When he put my down I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and run down the stairs or we will miss having breakfast and instead we have lunch.

Mrs Lam and Mr Lam were both anxiously waiting for me. When they saw me running down laughing with Xiao Zan chasing me playfully. They clasps their hands together in great joy.

"Oh my Bodie, I am so happy to see you" Mrs Lam gave me a big hug and Mr Lam came and hug both of us.

"Heyyy, I think no one loves me here anymore" Xiao Zan stands at the side and pout.

"Oh Gosh, you can't do that" I laughingly point at Xiao Zan

"Why?" Xiao Zan asks me.

"Because only me allow to be CUTE AND ADORABLE BODIE, you must maintain being the CEO of Xiao Enterprise, stern and ugly looking" all of us burst into laughter including Zan. He came and tickles me till I surrender

"You know, you can never be ugly right, my Prince" I kiss his ears and I told him. Zan smile so sweetly at me.

When we reached home, my mom came running after me.

"Bo Baby, mom missed you" I quickly gives her a tight hug. Then I turn to my dad and he opens his arm for me for a hug as well.

To my surprise, my brother Hai Kuan and Mei Yan are also here. Both of them came and hug me as well.

"Oh little brother, if you are still not coming home, I will have to break into the Xiao Mansion and demand him to hand over you. We missed you so much and I think he is selfish to keep you for himself ONLY". My brother as usually teased me non-stop, we do light punches with each other as this is our playful ways since young.

Everyone shakes hand and welcome Zan.

"Baby, come let me see if you lost any weight" My mom examine me from top to bottom and even put his hand on my waist. I could see Zan face has gone pale.

"Oh NO, how come only half of my baby is home, Zan my boy, have you been torturing your housekeeper" My mom sounded serious and I could see that Zan was slightly trembling.

"I...I..am..sor..r..y. Madam" Xiao Zan was stuttering like an idiotic kid.

"Stop frightening our son-in-law" My dad immediately gives my mom his teasing glare.

"Can't even have some FUN!!!!" everyone break into a massive laugh. So, I know I got my mother's gene. She is funny and mischievous and my dad loves her to the bits. Zan holds me by his side and laughs.

We had a wonderful dinner and the topics were from business which is boring for me to our engagement party. Zan was very firm to have the engagement party in two weeks' time and I wonder why he is in such a hurry as we decided that I should still enjoy my University day and marry only after I graduates.

"Zan, two weeks is too rush" I told him.

"NO....you are too cute and adorable, I..am..afraid that someone might snatch you away" Zan lower his head and confess.

Zan doesn't know my brother, he gives opportunity for my brother to tease him

"Yup, the snatchers are from Beijing to Shanghai, you better put him on 24 hours surveillance" Hai Kuan teases Zan . I gave a kick to my brother's leg under the table.

"Dad, Yibo kicks me, he favours the Xiao over the Wangs now" Hai Kuan pout and rubs his leg. Everyone burst into a great laughter.

Zan really works hard for the engagement party.

It was held in one of the biggest hotel own by the Xiaos. The whole top floor was clear for our engagement.

I was already tire with all the fuss over my clothes and my hair. Also, my buddies has been invited to perform as well. I was so happy to see them. Zan seems to build a great relationship with them. Later, I found out that he makes them watch over me and report to him if I am in any danger during my semester term. Zan just makes me love him more and more every day.

The whole ceremony was very well organized (I will not go into details as it can be boring – author)

I did a performance and dance with my buddies. I could see the faces of Zan, and my family clapping like crazy for me.

Then, Zan and I did our Tango. It was as usually we were superb partners. Every move was sharp and precise with our heads and legs turning. I knew I could never find another partner like Zan. Our dance not only professional but it carries the essense of love as our eyes meet. The applaud was overwheiming as Zan and I bow to the guest.

What await me was a total surprise. All the members of the Xiao Mansion staff were running out to the centre of the dance floor.

I could see all the laughing and giggling. They align themselves in rows with about 6 in each rolls.

"Baby, do your shake shake, I am joining you. I been practicing hard. I promise I won't disappoint you" Zan told me and I laugh my heart out.

I could see that my buddies are joining in as well. BUT wait, my mom, dad and Hai Kuan and Yan Mei are all doing it too.

"Everyone has been practicing hard to catch up with your ass" Zan teases me.

I gracefully took the centre stage and extend my hand to invite the love of my life.

I yell on top of my voice

"MUSIC!!!!" as the music begins I start yelling

"one. Two SHAKE SHAKE"

"LEFT SHAKE SHAKE"

"RIGHT SHAKE SHAKE"

Everyone was just shaking according to the music, there were much laughter and joy to fill the night.

There were a few decisions that we had make together.

Mr and Mrs Lam will have a holiday fully paid by Zan to visit their son in America.

I will continue my study and marry Zan after my graduation.

The most important is Zan refuses to employ another housekeeper as all the staff wants me back. So, I will go home and stay with my parents but I will visit the Xiao Mansion as and when I have time. Zan wants me to spend my weekend over for fun time, like dancing, movie and swimming. Any other else is up to your imagination. Hahahaha.

The main reason Zan told me is there can never be another "Crazy Housekeeper" like me.

THE END

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.9K 1K 12
《 A Zhanyi fanfic 》 The only thing I need to remember is you . . . You are the one that I can't forget . . . Whatever happens, I must remember you...
64.5K 1.6K 18
In which three college students were placed into the same dorm. They have a lot of things in common but the most important thing is that they're all...
247K 7.7K 26
The life of the boys of One Direction are perfect, for all except one. And Harry finds that he wants to help this one broken member of their band, bu...
54.6K 3K 13
Xiao Zhan is very cute and adorable but really crazy teenager who has secret towards his childhood best friend. Wang Yibo is cold and stone heart per...