Chapter 2 (Breakout)

This is more of Yibo's side of the story

Although, I want to escape from this STUPID and CRAZY Marriage, I am now sitting in my room crying my heart out. I have been brought up being dotted on and loved. My father is strict but he loves me through all the act of services he did for me. My father always make it for all my prize giving and competition. Oh yes, I am also very intelligent as I major in Finance. I competed in dancing since I was young and many sport activities like basketball and soccer too. So, while sobbing, I remembered that I was often praise as "a son that every parent desire" but why are my family not filling a dream that "every son desire" just to give me freedom of choice on my marriage.

Then I remembered my buddies who will definitely help me. We are like brothers in many ways although we don't have the same parents. Ahh...they should count themselves lucky this time round yone else.their parent didn't force them to marry an

"Seongyoun, Yibo here"

"Yo!, are you ok bro" Seongyoun

"NO....." Yibo reply, I don't even know that I sound teary until Seongyoun asks

"Are you crying"

"YES, a bit" Yibo admits

"What happen, you know you can tell me. I will always help you bro" Seongyoun answers give me a ray of hope that there is someone to help me.

"Dad told me to marry a man on my 20th birthday" Yibo says tiredly after all the crying.

"WHAT!!!...Man...did I hear wrongly, your dad wants you to be gay" Seongyoun

"I don't know, it is of a stupid old promise made on the day I was born. I am fed up and now I want to run away from the marriage, are you going to help me or not" Yibo asks angrily

"YES, YES, of course" SS

"How can I help you"

"I don't know yet, but the day that I run away from home, please tell the rest to be careful, my mom will call each and every one of you. Your answer is simple "I DON'T KNOW" ok" Yibo explains

"OK, OK, just be careful, "I DON'T KNOW" if this a good idea" SS teases

"Your butt is itchy for me to kick, right, SHUT UP, I am going to go sleep this over and think of which day to run away" Yibo reply.

Finally, I shower and went to sleep. WAIT!!!. DAMN, I forgot my dinner and I actually don't care because I think my brain has too much information tonight and it seems to fill up my stomach as well.

The next three days was surprising easy. I was amazed how good my father and my mother acting were. They don't seems to remember that they had caused me so much distress. They act like nothing has happen but the actual happening is "I STILL HAVE TO MARRY XIAO ZAN" in three to four moths time.

The only great different is of course, I am assigned with two bodyguards to prevent my great escape. I guess I was too young and I speak my mind and told them I want to run away. That resulted in two FBI looking agents following me all day. These two men were all dressed in black. Their names were Brian and Bob which I find them amusing. I called them the BB Boys. The problem is they were professionally trained, so they watch me like a hawk all day unless I am home.

However, gladly I am still able to do all my other activities like dancing and get together with my friends. We were rehearsing today as usual but also to carry out my "GREAT ESCAPE PLAN".