Sex Club

By Fairytopia08

Isla has recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend and is struggling financially to support herself. Her co-wo... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

5.3K 26 5
By Fairytopia08

I walked into the coffee shop and immediately got enveloped in the sweet smell of donuts and coffee. I needed some caffeine to mentally prepare myself for what I was about to do tonight.

I lost my job a few months ago. I was fired from my boss who also happened to be my ex-boyfriend Nick's mother. She didn't take our breakup well and wanted me out and so here I was, surviving off of a shitty job.

I had a long day ahead of me. I waitressed at a local bar until I could find a better job. I needed this money badly. I was deeply in debt, had rent and all sorts of bills to pay and no one to help me.

I used to live with Nick but I obviously had to move out when we broke up. I had no family or friends living here either.

I really was all alone and slowly going insane with the stress catching up to me. I could feel a headache coming on at the sounds of children screaming behind me. I clutched my head in pain as I made my way up to the cashier. I ordered a large black coffee and a tea biscuit and just as I was about to pay, an arm slid past me handing the cashier money.

I looked up in surprise to find a man towering over me. He didn't look at me, even when I spoke out a meek little thank you. He simply walked away leaving me in a daze. He looked a little familiar but I couldn't quite place my foot on where I've seen him before.

I didn't really care, I just wished we could have talked more. He was attractive to say the least and it was rare that an attractive guy like that paid me any attention, let alone paid for my coffee. But it just seemed to be a nice gesture, nothing more because he didn't even spare me a glance. I was a little disappointed as I made my way over to a table and sat down.

I was horrible with men anyways so it's not like I'd have won him over. I was a little boring and shy when I first met people. Nick always told me I was too boring for him. I didn't know why he even put up with me for so long if he hated how I was so much. I didn't know why I put up with his shit either. Maybe because I had no one else and I needed a place to stay and a good place to work.

Maybe it was because I thought I'd never find anyone else because of my lack of social skills. I had nothing in common with him. I had always known him from high school and he had asked me out once. The date went horribly for me but I had still decided to stay with him just because he was familiar to me.

He had wanted sex on the first date. I wasn't up for it and he got a little annoyed but ended up letting it go in the end. We ended up dating for a year before things got really rough between us. I tried to make it work but he ended it, claiming I was the worst girlfriend he's ever had.

I was upset for weeks after, not for him, but at myself for being stupid enough to stay with him for so long. I moved to a completely different city for him and left my old job to work under his mom.

I know, it wasn't my brightest moments. I thought I was in love when I really wasn't. I just wanted to believe I was.

I quickly drank my coffee and left to do some grocery shopping before I hit my shift. I had to carefully calculate how much to spend because it was nearing the end of the month and I'd have to pay rent. I sighed, realizing I only had $20 left to spend. My fridge was completely empty and I really needed some food. I'd been living on cheap fast food for a while and I was starting to put on unwanted weight.

Tonight though, I hoped to change everything. My coworker, Sally, told me about this private underground prostitution business that paid a lot of money. They were highly selective of their prostitutes and it was hard getting in. At first when she suggested it to me, I was repulsed by the idea. I couldn't believe she was suggesting me to throw myself into prostitution.

I had never imagined myself ever even considering doing that. And I barely knew anything about sex. I had done it only once with Nick when he took my virginity, and it had been a horrible experience. I hated every second of it even though the whole experience lasted only a few minutes. It was the worst five minutes of my life and I was put off from sex entirely, which is partly the reason our relationship started having its issues.

I couldn't have sex with strangers for money but I was desperate for it. I wasn't sure I even had the sex drive for it. I knew it was mainly because of my horrible first experience.

I was secretly excited about sex back in high school when I didn't know any better and had watched so many movies making sex seem like something romantic and life-altering. It wasn't either of those for me.

I didn't know how I'd be a prostitute because I was extremely shy and horrible with people I didn't know. On top of that, my unease and lack of experience with sex wasn't going to help me. Sally, however, kept pushing me to go for it. She said I'd never be confident for it until I actually went for it. And it'd only be for a short while too, until I could find a better job.

I had already gone to my doctor and gotten myself on the pill. I had to spend some of my grocery money on it and I couldn't let it go to waste so I told myself I couldn't chicken out. I had my interview tonight and I had no idea what was going to happen. I hoped I didn't have to showcase any skills because I really didn't have any.

*****
I soon made it to work and dreaded the long hours I had ahead of me. Originally, I had a 4 hour shift but I picked an extra 4 hours so I could make more money. No one was hiring full time so I had to make do with these short part-time shifts.

I made my way to the counter, ignoring the sleazy drunken stares all females tended to get by the old middle-aged men. It was disgusting and made me feel so uncomfortable. Men had nothing better to do in their lives.

I had no idea how I'd even have sex with these same types of men. I shuddered at the thought, but I knew I couldn't chicken out. I reminded myself it was only for a short amount of time.

I settled into my usual work, taking people's orders when I was assigned to a table near the back. As I started making my way over, I took a quick glance at who was sitting at the table. My eyes widened and my heartbeat picked up as I realized it was the same man from the coffee shop. The one who bought me my coffee and biscuit.

He was brooding alone in his seat, five shot glasses in front of him, four of them empty. He turned to look up at me and I noticed recognition flare in his silver eyes.

I froze forgetting what I was doing here and he watched me with a quirk to his eyebrow, waiting for me to say something. I felt my cheeks heat as I began reciting my memorized greeting that I gave all customers before I asked what they wanted to order.

His cool gaze slid down my body and I felt nervous, hoping he'd tell me his order so I had something to do with my hands. He then glanced down at his menu as a few dark strands of hair fell across his eyes and I couldn't resist staring. He was way too good looking.

I knew I should look away before he caught me staring. "I'll take whatever your special is." His deep voice spoke up suddenly, breaking me out of my reverie. I almost jumped and I could see amusement cloud his eyes. His voice sent shivers through me. It was soft and deep and I could feel warmth spread through my core.

'T-the special? Sure! Anything to drink?" I spoke, stammering out my words and mentally chastising myself for being such a mess in front of strangers. Especially very attractive strangers like him.

He gave me a dark look that I couldn't decipher before gesturing at his vodka shots. "More of these perhaps." He spoke, his gaze passing by me to the bartender.

I nodded my head as I scurried off to the kitchen with his order. I gave the order off to the chef and sighed, wondering how I was going to get through the interview tonight if I couldn't even take orders without stuttering.

I knew it was the nerves getting to me. I was nervous for tonight and being in the presence of attractive men wasn't helping.

Once his food was made, I had to carry it out over to him. He was still sitting alone. I wondered if he was waiting for anyone. I wondered if anyone stood him up. I didn't understand how any woman could choose not to show up. If I were them, I'd not miss any chances with him.

I wondered what his name was. I bet it was just as sexy as he was.

I carried his food over to him and set the tray in front of him. He looked up at me with his vodka-induced gaze. His eyes blurred over as I stared into them. There was something so alluring about him that I couldn't look away.

He suddenly took another shot before picking up another glass and offering me one, his movements lazy.

"Thank you but I don't drink." I politely rejected. I wasn't allowed to drink while at work, not that I drank outside of work anyway. That was another difference between Nick and I. Nick always went out for drinks and called me boring for not ever going out for drinks with him.

He watched me silently for a while before taking the shot down himself. I couldn't see any judgement in his eyes at me not accepting his drink. I knew he was drunk and that he probably couldn't have been thinking fully straight.

But Nick, even when drunk, made me feel stupid for not taking a drink. This man didn't make me feel ashamed at all for my choices and I liked that about him instantly.

I soon left to go take more orders and eventually I met up with Sally at the back."Isla!" She exclaimed when she saw me. "Did you see the hot guy sitting at the back?"

"I did!" I exclaimed with a smile. "I took his order."

"You lucky bitch!" Sally exclaimed as we both took a peek outside. "Look at those sexy arms though and his hands... God, I'd love to be touched by him." She sighed and I giggled in response.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I questioned amused and she scoffed.

"I don't know what we are. We've gone on a few dates and we've fucked a few times but then he ignores me for days on end. And then when he feels like it, he thinks he can just hit me up." Sally complained with a roll of her eyes.

"That's horrible. You deserve someone who won't waste your time like he is." I spoke as I began clearing away the dirty dishes.

"Tell me about it." Sally spoke as she started helping me. We started working in synchronized harmony as my nerves started building up.

The end of my shift was coming soon and I'd have to get ready for my interview. "Are you nervous?" Sally asked and I nodded my head frantically.

"I'm so nervous, Sally! I don't know how I'll do this. I don't know how to be seductive. I've only had sex once and that went horribly. I hated it."

"That's because you haven't experienced good sex. Trust me, you'd love it. And as for tonight, I think you'll be fine. I doubt they'll make you do anything today." Sally assured me.

"But when I have to actually please a client, I won't know how to." I spoke, feeling the nerves spreading through me.

"Men are simple. You don't have to try extra hard with them. All they want is a few minutes of fucking and then they're done with you." Sally spoke with a scoff and I knew she was right.

That's what Nick did too. He fucked me and it was over. I guess it wasn't that complicated.

When my shift was over, Sally took me over to her house so she could properly help me dress for my interview. I was so nervous at this point that I was considering canceling the idea altogether.

But Sally kept assuring me I'd do fine and that it was okay if I wasn't selected.

I was dressed in a black lacy bra with a black g-string. Over top Sally made me wear a tank top and short skirt that barely covered my ass.

"I feel so... exposed." I muttered as I tried pulling the skirt down.

"Get used to it girl. You're about to bare it all to millions of men." She spoke and I stared back at her with my eyes wide. "Don't look at me like that, you know it's true."

"I really don't want to do this." I muttered staring at myself in the mirror, gawking at clothes I've never worn before.

"It's the best place you'll find Isla. It's a well kept place with high security and regulations. I've heard of prostitutes working in dirty areas with no level of security at all. This is a good one. The owner's apparently done a good job to make sure everyone feels comfortable." Sally explained to me as she straightened my hair and pulled it up into a high ponytail.

"Okay, if you say so." I breathed out, hoping my nervousness would ease. I knew if I truly hated it, I didn't have to show up again and that gave me some peace of mind.

Author's note:

Hey everyone, 

I haven't been on here for a while. I'm not sure if I'll be updating any of my other stories as of yet, but I will try to post chapters for this one for now. I may go back to some of my unfinished stories at some point though. But let's see how this one goes!

- Fairytopia08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.9K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
207K 1.7K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
44.6K 927 20
*REVERSE HAREM* *Mature Content* ~Not Edited~ Description coming soon... *Not Edited* Warning! With 6 different relationships... there will be many...
99.7K 1.3K 15
NOTE: THIS IS A MATURE STORY WITH MANY SEX SCENCES. THIS STORY IS MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Backstory: Ezriel is a 24 yr old aspiring model...