An Assassin's Rose: Teen Tita...

By Egyptiandragon

Because of a little stunt both Ruby and Damian pulled when the Legion of Doom attacked the Justice League, th... More

Chapter 1: Summer Break
Chapter 2: Another Day in Gotham
Chapter 4: Wayne Gala
Chapter 5: A Women's Wrath
Chapter 6: A Sister's Advice
Chapter 7: The Legion of Doom
Chapter 8: The Teen Titans
Chapter 9: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 10: Demonic Superman
Chapter 11: Fun
Chapter 12: Titans Go
Chapter 13: Raven's Story
Chapter 14: Titans vs Justice League
Chapter 15: Hell on Earth
Chapter 16: Strength
Chapter 17: The Aftermath

Chapter 3: Actions have Consequences

1.7K 42 8
By Egyptiandragon

Ruby sighs as she lays down in Damian's bed staring at the ceiling. "This is turning into a fine night." She muttered to herself.

Damian, who was reading a book looked at her, "It'll get better, she'll come around." He reassured.

Ruby turns her head to look at him in disbelief, "Really?" she said sarcastically.

"She was already weary about you because of being unable to meet you in person, but now. She practically hates your guts and I can guarantee you that all she wants to do now is snip your little friend off before you get any ideas later down the line." She said and even did scissor motion with her fingers for emphasis.

Damian looks at her bewildered and a little worried, "I think you're over-exaggerating."

"I'm not. Yang is the type of girl that without any shame can grab a man's crotch in a painful way in order to make them talk And with that in mind, now that she knows that I'm in what she calls a...loveless engagement your manhood is practically in danger if you don't watch out." Ruby warned.

Setting his book down on his midriff the youngest Wayne could not help but lightly shiver and bring his legs closer together in fear.

"She doesn't scare me." He said trying to keep up a brave front.

Which Ruby took noticed of and could not help but laugh.

"You don't have to worry Dami. I promise I will protect you. But you should still keep your guard up, until she calms down and is done threating you." She proclaimed.

"Noted." Damian replied and went back to his book.

Ruby yawns as she decides to go to sleep. "Good night Dami." She said.

"Good night Ruby." Damian replied.

After that everything was silent but 20 minutes later, Damian looked at Ruby and sets his book down for a moment so he could lean over to the huntress and give her a small peck on the cheek.

After that he went back to his book and read about 24 more pages before calling it a night and went to bed.

Wrapping his arms around Ruby the youngest Wayne groans as he snuggles his face into her neck and went to sleep.

The Next Day...
Everything in peaceful in the boy wonder's room, the warm sun in the sky, the birds were chirping, and the air smelled crisp and fresh.

And as far as the sleeping teens were concerned nothing seemed to stop this.

Except for the sudden pounding of incoming steps that stopped outside of Damian's and not even a second later the door is slammed opened by Yang.

"What the hell is this?!" she exclaimed scaring the teens awake.

"Yang, what the heck?" Ruby groaned as she wipes the sleep from her eyes.

"Don't you Yang me, why are you sleeping in his bed!" Yang exclaimed outraged.

"Habit?" Ruby answered truthfully.

The blonde looks at her sister— no cousin in disbelief. How you can have a habit to sleep in a boy's bed?! 

But it also makes her wonder just how long have these two been sleeping in the same bed together. "Habit? How do you get a habit to sleep in a guys bed?!"

"Grandfather made us sleep in the same bed to make us at least tolerate each other in the same room since we had a mutual hatred from one another when we first met." Damian answered as he stretches his arms above his head.

"And frankly, why are you acting so surprised about this fact now? Didn't we tell you this yesterday?" He questioned.

"NO!"

"Oh...Now you know then." The boy wonder said nonchalantly.

Ruby looks at Damian and shook her head as she gets up, "I'm getting changed." She muttered as she pushed Yang farther out and goes into her room to change.

At first, she was taking her time on what to wear but she soon had to choose quickly since she heard loud noises and yelling from outside her door.

"Really? She could wait 10 seconds?" the huntress muttered in annoyance as she puts on her outfit and walks out to see Damian pointing Sultan's blade threateningly at the blonde who had Ember Celica activated.

The Huntress looks at them in annoyance, "What do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"This brutish heathen tried to attack me!" Damian exclaimed.

"Brutish Heathen?!" Yang exclaimed in anger.

Growling, Ruby stomps over and grabs Yang by her ear and painfully twists it.

"Ow Ruby that hurts!" the blonde whined.

"I don't care. Now come on." She said and drags the blonde away and down to the dining hall.

Where she was met with Bruce and Qrow, "Did she try attack Damian?" Bruce asked.

"Yep." Ruby stated as she pushes Yang forward and made the blonde nearly hit a chair.

Giving her cousin a stern glare, Ruby points her finger down. "Sit." She ordered.

Flinching at the scary look Yang follows orders and but instead of sitting in the chair she nearly fell over she walked over and sat down in a seat that had a half-eaten plate of food on the table and sat down and began eating what was left of her food.

Sighing to herself, Ruby soon followed and immediately dug her fork into her sausages.

4 minutes later Damian arrived and took a seat next to Ruby.

"Morning Dami." Ruby greeted.

"Morning beloved." Damian said calmly.

Yang nearly chocked on her drink at that, "Beloved? Old school much?" she said teasingly.

"His grandfather and Mother were old school." Ruby stated before she put another piece of food in her mouth.

"So, should I ask what we're going to do about her?" Damian asked and points his fork at Yang.

"Welp, since she refuses to leave and wants to know about the world beyond Remnants walls. It's been decided that as long as she keeps her mouth shut, we will be allowed to stay here." Bruce stated.

"And to make sure Ruby is safe." Yang stated and glared at Damian.

"Ruby is always safe." Damian stated.

"As safe as she can be with the life of a vigilante. Which isn't much when you take it into consideration that she is in one of the most crime-ridden cities in the world and has to deal with diagnosed psychopaths. Not to mention that she got the ever-living shit beat out of her by your clone the last time she was here." Qrow stated.

"Excuse me? Clone?" Yang questioned.

Ruby sighs as she looks at Yang and begins to explain everything from the actual reason, she left on Spring Break.

And safe to say once she was done explaining Yang was furious not only at Heretic but also at Talia for being so heartless.

"They're lucky they're already dead or I'll kill them myself." She muttered.

"Sorry Yang, but you're in a no killing household." Ruby stated.

The blonde groans, "I know. That was one of the first thing he told me when I started questioning him about his secret life as a vigilante." She said as she pointed at Bruce.

"And also, can I have my scroll back?" she begged.

"You took her scroll?" Ruby questioned.

"She wanted to call Tai and rant to him." Qrow stated as he takes swig from his flask.

"Speaking of Tai, how did he take the news about Yang stowing away?" she asked.

Everything got silent as Yang and the two adults looked at each other, their eyes wide from realization that none of them ever got around to calling him.

And once Ruby realized this, she could not help but start laughing. "You are in so much trouble once we get back." She stated between giggles.

"Shut up." Yang hissed as she looks at Qrow and holds out her hand. "Might as well get this over with."

Taking his scroll Qrow slides it over to the blonde who immediately called Tai.

Everyone watched her as the phone ringed for 2 times before Tai picked up.

"Qrow, now isn't a good time, Yang's missing."

"Hey, Dad." Yang said calmly.

There was silence on Tai-Yang's end for 6 seconds before he realized that he was speaking with his daughter.

"Yang? Thank Oum you are ok. Where are you?" he questioned.

"Well..."

But before she could explain Taiyang cut her off and asked, "Wait, why do you have Qrow's phone?"

The blonde huntress sighs as she takes a deep breath before answering. "I kind of stowaway in Qrow's car." She answered.

"Are you serious?! Why the hell would you do that!?"

"Since I knew they would say no with me coming with them. I decided that the only way I could finally meet Damian and his family was to stowaway in their car." She explained.

Tai groans at this, "I can't believe you. Do you know how worried I was? None of your friends knew where you are, and I already called the police!"

Yang flinches at that and looks down in shame, "I know, I'm sorry. I just got impatient."

"I don't care about that! All I do care about is you getting back home so you can spend the rest of the summer in your room grounded" He announced.

Seeing the dejected look in Yang's eyes Qrow walked over to Yang and grab his scroll.

"Hey, Tai." He said as he walks out of the room to privately talk to his brother in law.

And then 5 minutes later he came back in. "Welp. Tai is allowing Yang to stay here, but only if she helps Alfred do the chores around the manor for an entire month." He stated.

"I don't see why not." Bruce stated.

Ruby gasped in horror at the punishment knowing that it is practically a fate worse than death when you take in consideration that Alfred cleans every inch of the gigantic manor including the Batcave by himself.

That alone makes him a superhero in his own right since it would be pure hell for anyone else.

Damian on the other hand could not help but snicker at the blonde's misfortune. Serves her right for trying to attack him this morning. "A suitable punishment." He stated smugly.

"What's the big deal it's just chores?" Yang stated not realizing just how bad it is.

"Yeah, but you have to put it in consideration that Alfred is the only staff member in the entire Wayne Household and as a result, he is the only person that cleans the manor from top to bottom and that also includes the Batcave." Ruby informed.

And once the young huntress said those words the color drained from Yang's face in horror at her predicament she just put herself in.

Covering her face with her hands the blonde huntress lets out a groan of dismay, "Why couldn't he just ground me."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Qrow said waving off her misery and went back to eat his food.

Peeking through her fingers Yang glared at her uncle. "Easy for you to say. You don't have help clean up an entire mansion that should require at least 10 staff members to clean." Yang stated.

Ruby shakes her head, "It's your own fault." She stated and went back to her food as did everyone.

And after breakfast was done Qrow immediately informed Alfred that he will have a little helper for the entire month as punishment for stowing away.

The old butler looks at the blonde brawler who was looking at him nervously, "A befitting punishment indeed. She can start first thing tomorrow." He stated and then went back to work.

Yang groans, "Great." She muttered.

Qrow pats her back and then leaves the dinning room to do his own thing.

Which is probably more drinking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.1K 30
Peter is starting to lose his faith as a hero, but can one team especially a certain violet hair girl help him regain his confidence?
13.5K 251 26
The world is protected by many groups, both young and old, but none are as well known as the Teen Titans. With each member having a unique power or s...
203K 8.9K 35
Two years. It had been two years since that day. Since he last saw their terrified faces, tied to the boiler. Since he had seen them smile. Since Dan...
32.7K 713 21
After having a strange and cruel nightmare, Damian Wayne felt more violent and vengeful and not himself. The other Titans got suspicious and thinking...