The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job

3.7K 180 67
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Saturday 15th May 2021
********************************

I'm so nervous. Me and Alessandra are waiting for the second pregnancy test to show us if she's pregnant. The first one was negative so we tried again with more viagra. Thankfully I didn't pass out that time.

"What if it's negative again?" I ask as she paces the room. We left the test in the bathroom until it's finished showing us the answer and she has to keep me out until the timer goes off.

"We try again if it is negative," She says and I sigh.

The timer goes off and we both rush to the bathroom to see the test says negative.

"Cazzo!" I swear as I throw the test in the bin.

"Calm down, we can try again," she says but I storm out of the bathroom and drop onto the bed.

"Why is my life like this?" I ask to no one in particular. I hear a knock on the door and my papà opens the door and walks in. I sit up quickly as he looks at the hickies on my chest from Damian yesterday. He looks at Alessandra and she looks terrified of him but she smiles as if she gave me the marks.

"Ciao papà," I say as I stand up, pulling my sweatpants up as they have ridden down.

"I have a job for you, get dressed," he says and I nod quickly. He leaves and I let out a sigh of relief.

"He's so scary," Alessandra says quietly.

"Yeah," I say with a sigh as I search through my wardrobe for a button up shirt that I roll the sleeves of. I put on some jeans and grab my phone and keys before I say goodbye to Alessandra.

I go to papà's office and knock on the door. He tells me to come in and I see him at at his desk and typing on his computer.

"We found a mole. The son of another family who was pretending to be a footman. He's in warehouse 4 I need to you get out this list of information," he says and hands me a list. I look down it and nod.

"I'll come see you when I am done," I say and he waves me off. I go to my car and drive to warehouse 4 which takes a while because I forget which is which.

Eventually I get the right warehouse and go inside, following a security guard down to the basement. My heart races when I see the man tied to a chair, blood dripping down his face from his broken nose.

"Ciao," I say and he looks up to me.

"I'm not going to talk," he spits.

"Yes you will. I have plenty of ways to make you talk," I say as I move a small table with everything I'll need for him. There's two guards here with guns so I don't worry about not being safe, they'll shoot him if anything happens.

"Fuck you," he says and I roll my eyes.

"Now, which family are you a part of?" I ask and he glares at me. "I'll break this information out of you."

"Try it," he growls. I look over the things I have and decide on pliers.

"Which teeth do you want gone?" I ask and he doesn't say anything. I prepare myself and grab one of his front teeth with the pliers, twisting forcefully. He screams as blood pours down from his mouth and I drop his tooth onto the metal tray.

"Now I'll ask again, which family are you from?"

"I'm not going to tell you," he says as he spits out more blood. I sigh and pick up the large hunting knife.

"How much do you like your fingers?" I ask him. His hands are retrained to the arms of the wooden chair so I could easily take a finger off. He doesn't answer so I grab his hand a force his little finger out, pressing the sharp edge against the skin until a drop of blood forms. I can see him trembling but he doesn't speak, so I push the knife down quickly and slice clean through his finger. He screams again and there is more blood but he still won't talk.

"This is just the beginning unless you talk to me."

"I can't tell you anything!" He shouts

"Look, you have two options. Talk to me and possibly get punished by your family, or don't talk to me and be tortured until your painful death," I say and he shakes his head.

I keep the knife in my hand and this time go for his face where I run the blade gently across his skin until he's sweating with anxiety. I hold onto his ear and slice down with the incredibly sharp knife.

"Stop! Stop!" He begs as I throw his ear onto the tray alongside his finger and his tooth.

"Talk!" I order.

"The Mussolini family!" He shouts and I smile.

"Thank you, now why were you pretending to work for us? What information did you want?" I ask. Tears are falling down his face but he doesn't tell me anything else. He keeps sobbing and won't answer me anymore so I do the thing I know will get him to say anything I want. I pick up the canister of petrol and start pouring it over his body, making him beg and scream for me not to. I walk backwards and leave a trail of the liquid on the floor.

"Answer me," I say as I light my lighter and hold it out in front of me. He starts screaming and begging as he pulls on the ropes around his body.

"I was supposed to learn intel so we could steal from you! That's all please don't do this!" He screams at me. I nod, putting my lighter away and writing a message on my phone of what he told me before I forget.

"Thank you for your help," I say as I look down to the blood on my hands and shirt. I start to feel nauseous so I turn to leave.

"Wait! You've got to let me go!" He shouts but I ignore him and go to walk out. As I step out of the basement I hear a gunshot and I shudder. I go out to the car park and throw up the contents of my stomach into the bushes. My throat burns from the bile as I lean over the bushes and take a deep breath. I hate doing these kinds of jobs.

I get in my car and drive home quickly, my skin crawling as I itch to scrub off all the blood. When I get home, I ignore my papà and go straight to the shower, stripping off and getting under the cold water. I use the flannel to clean myself off, scrubbing as hard as I can until my skin is clean of the red blood. My hands are shaking as I clean every part of my body until it's stinging from my harshness.

I turn off the water and stand still as I hear my ma and my papà arguing in my bedroom. I listen in on the door and hear ma say I'm not mafia material.

"He has to be! He's my only heir so he'll just have to suck it up!" I hear papà shout back.

"You're going to push him too far Antonio!" My ma begs. I hear a slap and my body jumps before I hear my bedroom door slam shut. I wrap a towel around my waist and open the bathroom door, seeing my papà standing there looking furious.

"Did you do it?" He asks. I nod and hand him my phone with the message I typed out. He nods to himself and then tells me to follow him to his office when I get dressed. I put on a t-shirt and sweatpants and go to his office where he's stood waiting for me.

"What did you do to make him talk?" He asks, a knife in his hand as he twirls the blade.

"I pulled a tooth first and then cut off a finger. He wouldn't tell me anything still so I cut off his ear and threatened to burn him," I say as papà sits down.

"Sit down," he says as he gestures to the seat on the other side of his desk. I sit in the chair and he tells me to put my hands on the table. I do so, confused until he pulls his hand back and stabs the fairly thin knife through the middle of my left hand. I scream as he stands up and starts shouting at me.

"You're pathetic! They told me you threw up after you did the job, can you not stomach it?" He demands as I try not to cry as the knife has gone through my hand and into the wooden desk.

"Mi dispiace," I say as blood pours onto the desk as I try to dislodge the knife from the table. I cry out in pain but he just glares at me.

"You didn't even do the torture right. Should I do it on you now? I can teach you first hand," he warns with a sinister look on his face.

"Per favore non farlo papà," I beg but he pulls out his gun and holds it to my head.

"Or maybe I should just kill you here. You're useless! You'll never be a good enough Cappo!" He yells as Emilio and Luca run into the office.

"We heard a scream," Emilio says as he looks at me.

"You can deal with him, spreco di spazio," he spits at me. He lowers his gun and leaves the office. Luca and Emilio rush to help me, pulling the knife out of my hand and table and use Luca's shirt to slow down the bleeding. They drag me to a bathroom as I sob in pain and because of what papà said to me. He thinks I'm a waste of space.

Emilio sits me on the toilet seat as he gets the first aid box out. My whole body is trembling in pain as I panic.

"Please don't let him torture me again," I beg Emilio. He looks at me with a sympathetic look as he moves the shirt to start fixing my hand.

"I can't promise that, but I'll try and stop him if he tries," Emilio says and I nod. Luca holds my other hand and hugs me with one arm as Emilio gets the needle and surgical thread to stitch the hold in my hand. I groan loudly when he passes the need through my skin, dabbing away the blood as he goes. Luca tells me to open my mouth and puts a towel between my teeth so I don't break any as I clench my jaw tightly.

It hurts so much as he stitches the back of my hand. Tears are freely falling down my face as I rest my head against Luca's chest. The bathroom door opens and Alessandra comes in looking shocked.

"Are you okay? I heard the scream but I couldn't find you," she says as she stands in front of me and runs her fingers through my hair soothingly. Luca has to hold my arm out for Emilio because I try to pull it away when he flips it over to stitch up the other side.

I bite into the towel harder as I writhe and try to get away from the pain. My vision starts to get black spots in it as I almost pass out. I wish I would faint so I don't feel the pain but unfortunately I stay awake through it all. When he's done he washes my hand under the sink and wraps a bandage over it tightly. Luca lets go of me when it's all done and I fall to the floor as I sob. I drop the towel from my mouth and hide my head in my knees that I bring to my chest.

"Just leave me alone," I say and they reluctantly leave me alone in the bathroom.

Why does this have to happen to me?

Translation:
Per favore non farlo papà- please don't do this dad
Spreco di spazio- waste of space

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 320 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
469K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
136K 8.3K 51
Vincent Crime family, Book Seven - Theo Vincent is no newcomer to Mafia business. Having had grown up the only cousin to 'The Maddox Vincent' had its...