The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Oleh TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Lebih Banyak

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 8 - A Job

4.3K 194 100
Oleh TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Tuesday 4th May 2021
*********************************

"You are bad influence," I say as I rub my sore head. Damian laughs but winces when his own hangover hits him.

"You suggested drinking," he grumbles as I climb off his body. We're both still fully dressed and stinking of alcohol.

"You should have said no," I say and he rolls his eyes but I can see him smiling a little. I follow him to the kitchen where he gets me a glass of water and headache pills.

"Take these and drink all the water. It'll make you feel better," he says and I do as he says. He does the same and watches closely as some of the water drips down my chin.

"What are you looking at?" I ask innocently and he pins me against the counter, his arms boxing me in as his lips connect with mine. My head throbs but I don't mind as his tongue dances with mine hungrily. His thigh pushes between my legs and I moan into his mouth.

"You're so hot," Damian breathes as his lips trail down my neck.

"I'm too hungover for sex," I mumble and he stops to look at me.

"You sure? I'm pretty horny," he says as he presses his erection against my hip. I have to look up at his tall frame and I see him smirking.

"Okay one round," I say and kiss him again. We makeout before he lifts me up onto the counter and pulls my shirt over my head. He kisses my chest and across my body to my nipples where he licks and nibbles on them. I notice he pays more attention to my scars as his lips gently press against them. I carefully move my head back and rest it on the wall as Damian leaves a trail of hickies down to the waistband of my jeans. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off my legs with my boxers, releasing my semi hard erection.

"Excited?" He teases and licks the head. I gasp when he takes it into his mouth and bobs his head until I'm fully hard. I grab his hair and put my legs over his broad shoulders as he uses his tongue to tease my dick expertly. My breathing gets faster as he pleasures my dick with his soft lips.

"Cazzo, feel so good," I say and he moves off my dick.

"I'll go get a condom, wait here," he says and goes upstairs. I stroke myself with one hand and play with my nipple with the other as I moan quietly. Damian comes back naked and with a rock hard erection pointing up proudly. He steps between my legs and pulls my hips forward so my ass hangs off the edge of the counter.

"Please fuck me dolcezza," I say as I look into his very blue eyes.

"With pleasure," he says and looks down to line up his condom covered stick with my asshole. I wince as his thick member stretches my hole and makes it sting. I love the slight pain it leaves but Damian slows down so I can adjust to him.

"Amo il tuo pene," I say and Damian's eyebrows draw together with a cute confused look.

"Can you teach me Italian sometime?" He asks.

"I can if you want, but it will take a long time," I say and he smiles.

"I don't mind, that means I have an excuse to see you more often," he says and pushes himself all the way inside me, his hips pressing against my ass as he fills me painfully. I cry out and dig my nails into his back as he leans forward to rest his head on my shoulder. He lets out a shaky breath as my asshole clenches around him as I get used to it.

"You can always come and see me," I breathe out. "If you fuck me like this."

"I'll always fuck you, you're amazing," he says and I laugh a little.

"Now please go faster," I beg and he pulls out a little to push back in. It feels so good as he rubs against my prostate and kisses my neck. He rotates his hips against me as I hold onto his shoulders tightly.

"You feel so good," he moans against my neck. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly so his hot body is pressed against mine, my fingers digging into his hair. He starts thrusting faster into me which fills me with pleasure. He wraps his arms around me to hold me still as he fucks me quickly and deeply.

"Oh fuck you are so deep," I moan as his teeth graze my skin. My ass is sore but the pleasure is so much more and making my dick leak between our bodies. I reach down and stroke myself as the head of my dick throbs. Fuck I need to cum so bad!

"I'm going to cum, please make me cum!" I plead as he pistons into me.

"Cum for me Vinny," he whispers into my ear and it's like his voice has a direct line to my cock because I erupt as soon as he orders me. My body shakes as my eyes roll back and pleasure fills my body. Damian groans as his thrusts get sloppy and he must cum into the condom.

We both stay still as we catch our breath, our chests heaving as our bodies stay pressed together. He lifts his head and presses a kiss on my forehead with a smile.

"You can get out of me now," I joke and he slowly pulls out as I hold my breath.

"That's sore," I say and he looks down to my asshole with an apologetic look.

"It's a little swollen, we should probably be gentler," he says and I slide off the counter and stand on my own. My lower back hurts and my ass is stinging but I still loved it.

"You are good at sex," I say and he thanks me as he cleans the cum off my chest.

"I should get home," I say when we are both fully dressed.

"Thank you for stopping by, I had fun," he says and gives me a kiss goodbye.

I drive home, shifting in my seat uncomfortably. I should think about the after of sex before I decide I want it rough.

When I go into the mansion, Luca comes to see me and says we have a job.

"What kind of job?" I ask as he takes me to my papà's office.

"Someone stole a few crates of cocaine and were going to get it back," he says as we go inside. Matteo, Lorenzo, and Emilio are stood as my Papà is sat at his desk. I make sure I'm not limping as I stand beside Emilio.

"You need to be quick and efficient, I want anyone who gets in the way dead and those crates into the truck. There should be three of them," he says as Enzo hands me my gun and a large hunting knife. I strap the knife to my ankle and put the gun in a holster around my chest.

Emilio is coming with us and tells us the plan before we go to the truck. Me and Emilio sit in the front with the boys in the back.

"Where were you this morning?" He asks as he starts driving to the warehouse.

"At a girls house," I say and he sighs.

"Why are you limping then? Did she peg you?" He asks and I frown.

"What does peg mean?" I ask and he laughs.

"Did she fuck you with a strap on dildo?" He asks and I blush.

"No, I'm a man I do the fucking," I tell him which is partly true, I'm a switch so I sometimes top.

"Don't lie to me. I know you sneak out to have sex with men. I don't care that you're gay but your pops will murder you if he finds out so be more discreet," he says and I nod.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"You look like you've just fucked, you smell of it and you're limping. I'm surprised Antonio hasn't noticed yet so I'd be careful. Anyways, who's Damian Black?"

"How do you know his name?" I ask quickly. My heart race picks up as I look at Emilio.

"I'm not going to hurt him. I tracked your phone and saw you went to his place a few times. I'm just curious because you never seem to sleep with the same people more than once since you started fucking around," he explains. I get what he means, when I turned 16 I decided I had enough of my papà telling me what to do so I started drinking and having sex with any boys I could. I would go to parties and text lots of people at the same time so it is out of character for me to choose one person.

"He's different."

"How so?"

"He just is. I like him."

"Well I hope Antonio doesn't find out."

"You won't tell him will you?" I ask.

"I won't tell him you're gay. But you'll have to tell Alessandra," he says and I sigh. She's been staying in my bed which I don't mind because she stays on her side and I stay on mine. She's actually very nice.

"Maybe."

We arrive at the warehouse and I see only one car outside. We go to the back of the truck and see Lorenzo angry with Luca.

"He kept falling into me!" Enzo says as he jumps out the back.

"It wasn't my fault my pops drives like a cagna!" Luca growls as him and a very tired looking Matteo jump out.

"I will hurt you," Emilio warns but we all know he won't.

"Let's just get the job done," Matteo sighs as he loads his gun.

Me and Matteo go around to the back doors, keeping close to the building so we aren't in the security camera's view. We stay quiet, me in front of Matteo as I lead him to the back entrance. I peek around the corner and see two unarmed guards. 

"Unarmed, you go left," I whisper and Matteo nods, pointing his gun out. We both quickly round the corner and we each shoot a guard in the head. We have silencers on the the guns so they don't make too loud of a noise. I creep forward and look into the doorway and see no one, only boxes and wooden crates.

I nod my head and Matteo follows me inside. I check every corner and every gap down the rows of boxes for people. I don't find anyone else until we get to the other team. They say they didn't find anyone around the front so we start looking for our crates.

Enzo is the one to find them, thankfully near the front so it's easier to carry to the truck. We each get a corner as Emilio guides us to the front door. My ass hurts like hell and my corner slips as my knees nearly buckle.

"Vin!" Enzo growls.

"Mi dispiace!" I apologise.

"Be carful! I'm going to drop it!" He argues back.

"Stop fighting! We've got two more to go," Emilio says as we load the first crate into the truck. Enzo sends me a dark look as we get the next crate. It takes a while to get them both, and my lower back is killing me when I'm done.

I get back in the front seat and we deliver the crates to one of our warehouses.

"My back hurts," I complain and Emilio laughs.

"Don't get fucked right before a job then."

"I didn't know we were doing a job!"

When we get home, Emilio goes to my papà's office to tell him how the job went. I wait patiently outside until Emilio comes back out.

"I'm sorry," he says as he walks away. Oh fuck.

I go into Papà's office and see him rolling up his sleeves of his button up shirt, revealing more tattoos. Please don't say he knows I'm gay. I'm not ready to die yet.

"Emilio told me you kept dropping the crate today. That's not good enough. You'll be spending more time in the gym once you recover from this punishment," he says and swings his fist at my face. I don't get a chance to duck before he punches me and sends me to the floor. I feel blood drip down as a stinging sensation comes across my skin. His rings must have cut me.

"Papà please!" I beg before he kicks me in the chest. I cough and he grabs me by my hair and pulls me up.

"You have to do better! I can't have the next Cappo of this family too weak to carry his end of the crate!" He yells in my face. My body starts trembling as he knees me in the stomach and drops me to the floor again.

"I'm sorry papà, I'll do better," I choke out. He kicks my face and pain explodes on my nose, making my eyes water.

"Yes, you will," he says before he leaves the room. I gasp for air and hold my nose which has started bleeding.

I need to do better.

Translations:
Amo il tuo pene- I love your penis
Cagna- bitch

Wattpad has A LOT of problems right now. I don't get notifications for hours and my notification page freaks out. If anyone is experiencing these please do a ticket so it can be fixed. Go to help and support > submit a support ticket > then follow it until you get to your problem. Put as much info as you can so these issues are fixed.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Hidden Oleh RA

Fiksi Umum

21.5K 751 69
Valeriana has known nothing but neglect and abuse. Her mother took her from her father and brothers at the age of 3. Valeriana has no knowledge of he...
108K 3.6K 43
(Brother Series - Book One) Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given...
442K 9.9K 49
**re-editing and changing some parts I will slowly update the chapters I fix**** This story follows the 22~ years old Zara Nizerimana, a charming yo...
718K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...