Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- YÅ«gen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
34-Settling down
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-Ènouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

23- Caim

118 15 5
By AvyannaTremaine

*an invisible circle of protection drawn around the body with the hand, to remind you that you are safe and loved, even in the darkest times.*

___________________________

"Why are you both snitching about me?" Jimin stood at the doorway of the kitchen.

"Do you even need an explanation? You are so hard to put up with. Poor girl. She has to put up with you for a long time." Jin said in a mocking tone.

Jimin scoffed and turned to me. "Do you find me difficult?" He was clearly warning me with his eyes.

"Well, Jin's not wrong. You do whine a lot." I smirked, placing my hands on my hips.

"Wow.... You too? I'm not leaving you alone with Jin again. He is such a manipulative guy...and I'm not a child." Jimin pouted.

I gave him a pointed look, raising an eyebrow. Jin guffawed at our exchange.

"What?" Jimin looked at me questioningly.

"There! You're doing it again." I said with a smirk.

Jimin took a second to realize what he was whining. And then he burst into laughter and we joined him.

"What's all the laughter about?" A voice called out from the hall.

And then I stood there, frozen halfway while cooking, the spatula stuck in the pan.

We were looking at each other for a few seconds, until his face broke into a look of recognition. He looked at Jimin raising his eyebrows while pointing at me. Jimin nodded and smiled proudly.

He walked towards me and put his hand out. "Hello. I'm Namjoon."

"Yah, you're going to burn the food." Jin took the spatula from my hand and flipped the food.

I came back to my senses. Where were my manners? I hurriedly took his hand and gave him a small bow. "Hello, I am Saura Roy. Nice meeting you. I am a huge fan." I gave him a smile.

I was amazed at how he looked. He had chocolate colored skin unlike other Koreans, who had really pale skin. His small eyes tilted downwards, his smile which put two cherries on his cheeks. He looked so friendly, sweet and exuded such charisma all at the same time. He had an aura of royalty, authority and power around him. I could only look at him in awe. That was all anyone could do.

A finger snapped in front of my face. It belonged to Jin. "So you are not my fan? Wow...... I'm offended." He sneered. "You didn't look at me with that look!"

What? I giggled. Oh God.

"I don't have a favorite member Jin. No bias. I like all seven of you equally...... as a fan." I looked at Jimin as I added the last part.

He was.....glaring at me? The smile fell from my face. What did I do wrong?

"What happened Chim?" I started panicking a little.

"You call him Chim? Cute." Joon gave a small laugh.

"Namjoon, I don't want you anywhere near her ever again." Jimin said in a low tone. He sounded lowkey angry.

What had I done? I looked at Chim in surprise and then at Joon. He looked surprised too.

"Hey, what do you mean?" Jin asked Jimin, narrowing his eyes.

"She never looked at me like that. Are you kidding me Saura? Do you find him that attractive? " He scoffed tilting his back and crossing his arms across his chest.

What the hell? I gave Jimin an amused look. "What do you mean?"

Forget about him being offended. I was way more offended. One thing I absolutely hated was people accusing me for things that I didn't do.

I respected Namjoon a lot, for his talent, for the man he had become. Did I find him attractive? He was a goddamn attractive man. It would be a lie if I said otherwise. All seven of them were attractive as hell.

Did I love them? As a die-hard fan, I felt their happiness and pain as my own and empathized with them. But I didn't love them like I loved Jimin.

He was someone I loved with my whole being. Someone I wanted to spend my life with, share the ups and downs of my life with. I loved him and he knew that. What was he doing now?

"Why were you looking at him like that? You...huh" He stopped mid way. He rolled his eyes. He looked hot, being angry, jealous and all.

I slapped myself mentally. My inner thoughts were stupid.

How was going to make him understand? How to make him understand that he was the only one I cared about?

A sudden memory flashed into my head. I gave a small smirk. I probably looked bat sh..poop crazy and evil at that moment.

"Please take care of the cooking." I said to Jin, turned and gave a small smile to Joon.

I walked out of the kitchen at full speed. I heard Jimin calling out to me from behind me. I kept walking towards the hall where Tae and Kook were. Both of them turned to look at me and they smiled at me.

"Is the food done?" Kook asked excitedly.

"Didn't you hear me calling you?" I felt my arm being pulled roughly and I was forced to look at Jimin.

"No it's being done. Where is this guy's room." I turned to look at the other two.

They were looking back and forth at us.

Jimin pulled my hand and walked through the passageway leading away from the hall.

I quickened my pace to keep up with him. He walked across about four rooms and finally opened the door to a room. How big was this place?

He pushed me into the room and shut the door behind him. Before he could turn around to say a single word, I turned him around using force and slammed him on the door. The door wobbled with the force.

Jimin looked at me shocked. I fisted my hand in his t-shirt and pulled him down and kissed him. He was so shocked that he just stood there trying to fathom what was happening. I put my hand on his shoulder and pressed down on it hard, making him gasp out in pain. Exactly what I had wanted, him to open his mouth. I smirked into the kiss.

He was really shocked by my actions and still didn't get his senses back. I slowly started walking backwards, pulling him with me. He stopped me and looked at me. We were both breathing heavily and glaring at each other, literally challenging the other person to speak. When none of us spoke, he dragged me by my arm, pushing me on the bed.

I pulled him, making him fall along with me. I was absolutely not going to lose to him. No. He looked clearly irritated and pulled my chin upwards, placing his hand below my neck and lifting it. He pulled me into a kiss. It was anything but anger. He started trailing kisses down my jaw, proceeding to my neck.

Running out of breath, I wasn't thinking of anything and I was just savoring the feel.

Suddenly I felt pain on my shoulder right above my collarbone. I gave a small scream and tried pushing Jimin away. He pulled my hands away from him caging them.

"Stop!" I said raising my voice.

He looked up at my face and moved in to kiss me again. I turned my face away from him. After a few seconds I turned back to look at him and looked at him with the angriest face I could muster.
"I wanted to show you that you were wrong. To feed the fact into your stupid brain that I love you. Only you." I was staring right into his brown eyes, which looked black in the dimly lit room.

His eyes softened slowly and his shoulders drooped. I shook my hands free from his grip and took his face in my hands, giving him a soft kiss. I flipped him around so I was lying over him.

I said in a stern voice. "Do not ever doubt my loyalty or love for you Jimin. Words like those kill me from inside."

He looked at me, eyes filled with regret. He pulled me to my side hugging me. "I'm... I am so sorry." His voice shook. He sniffled. Was he tearing up? Oh no.

My choice of words may have been strong, but I had to make it clear to him. I didn't want him to raise questions about me cheating on him or having second thoughts ever again.
I would never do that.

"Shh.... it's alright. I didn't mean to make you cry baby. Don't. We are fine. See?" I cooed to him, running my fingers through his hair. His face was nested in the crook of my neck.

We stayed in the same position for a while, me whispering soothing words into his ears. We were disturbed by a knock on the door.

I turned to look at the door. "Yes?"

"Food's ready. You guys okay?" The voice was muffled and I couldn't make out who it was.

"We'll be right there." I replied. I turned back to Jimin. He was lying in the same position, tired. "Wash your face. Let's go eat. I'm hungry."

He opened his eyes and sighed. He hugged me tighter. "I am not kidding Chim. I am really hungry." I giggled.

"I am really sorry. I don't have the courage to look you in the eye right now." He said in a small voice.

I sat up, pulling him with me. I forced him to look at me and smiled. "You don't ever have to feel small when you're with me Jimin. I'll love you no matter what. Why, the same situation can arise with me later too. Just solve misunderstandings as soon as they are formed. That way we can make our bond stronger."

"You say such huge words." He giggled. "You're not wrong though. I promise to share everything. Every single thing"

"Me too." I pecked his forehead. "Now shoo. I'm hungry. Hurry up please." I pouted.

"You're so cute." He smiled. There they were, the smile crinkles.

He made his way to the bathroom. I admired his looks from where I was. He had such a perfect body. Broad shoulders, not too buff, slimming into a thin waist. I frowned. He was too thin. I made up my mind to feed him properly. He had to be healthy.

He came out of the bathroom rubbing his face with a towel. "Shall we go?"

"Sure." I got up from the bed and made my way towards the door, when Jimin pulled me back by my arm.

"What now?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He pulled me towards him.

"You're not going out looking like that. I'll never hear the end of it from the others, teasing me to death." He said, pulling my blouse into place. He patted my hair back down, from its wild state into something normal. I chuckled. I pulled my hair out of the ponytail and put it back up into a bun.

"You're so beautiful." Jimin said, not taking his eyes off me. "You too." I chuckled. He pulled my skirt down a little and placed his hands on my waist. He looked me up and down. "Perfect. Let's go."

This guy. I chuckled.

We walked back to the hall and on the way back Chim showed me which room belonged to whom. I took note of it, not wanting to barge into the wrong room. We reached the dinning hall and saw the others seated at the table already.

I suddenly became very aware of my surroundings. They might be wondering what had happened between us. "Sorry for that." I said apologetically to the others, giving a small bow.

"It's alright. Sit down and start eating. Before these idiots finish everything off." Jin smiled at me. I chortled. Jimin and I sat next to each other. Jimin was sitting next to Namjoon and Tae was sitting next to me.

"You are so well mannered, how did you end up with this idiot." Jin sighed. "Doesn't bother about the others, he just started eating. The food turned out great too. I wanted to tell you that. Turns out he wasn't exaggerating your skills."

"The food does taste good. You were the one who gave me instructions. It's your work." I smiled at him.

"I noticed you adding your own touches to it. It's quite different from my recipe." He said.

"It does taste different. Better even." Namjoon said, looking at his plate.

I looked at him, and then at Jimin. I put my hand on his thigh, so no one would notice. Jimin turned to look at me. I nodded towards Joon. Jimin pursed his lips. He then turned to Joon.

"Joon, I'm sorry about earlier. I lost my mind for a while. I'm sorry." Jimin said, not looking at Joon.

"It's alright. Are things alright between you two?" He asked Chim looking at him.

"Yup. I am an idiot. Don't take my words to heart. Also, feel free to speak to Saura. She needs you guys as much I do." He turned to me. I raised my eyes at him in surprise.

"We are the only family she's got here in Korea." He smiled at me.

My brain went blank. I just looked at him, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. I bent towards him and hugged him.

The others hollered from around us. They did feel like family. I loved them all.

_____________________________

Author's Note:

That was intense. I was blushing the whole time I was writing that.🤭
Hope you enjoyed it. 🥰

Until then, probably how Jimin looked while he was angry. He looks great no matter what. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
504 92 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
6.6K 499 96
- The door opened, and there he was, still sweaty from the concert, drinking a beer and grabbing a bowl of noodles. He turned around to look at me as...
143K 9.5K 49
(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ Jungkook is a Doctor..he was well succes...