𝐓𝐛𝐡𝐤 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴.

By s3np4i-brat

"𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗." More

𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 .
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 2 .
𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 .
𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘴 .
𝘺𝘶𝘨𝘪 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 .
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 .
[🌸] 𝐊𝐢𝐝!𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐝!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
[🌸] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
[🌸] 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
[🌸] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 ☀️
[🍋] 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
[🍋] 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐱 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
[🍒] 𝟗𝟏𝟏
[🍒] 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐜
𝐓𝐛𝐡𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬!🏹
[🍋] 𝐊𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
[🍋] 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
[🍋] 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
[🌸] 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐱 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
[🌸] 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲
[🌸] 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲
[🍋] 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭
[🍒] 𝐎𝐡 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.
[🌸/🍋] 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲. 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫.
𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 .
𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦 𝘹 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
lil note

[🍒] 𝐘𝐮𝐠𝐢 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫! 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

3.4K 39 10
By s3np4i-brat

Warning ; dead corpse, depressed moments, please be aware. And plus sadness.

No this is not part two of the Yugi Twins x Mother! Reader. I wanted to do some sadness.

Play the video on top until I say so.

Enjoy!
——————————————————

You had a bright smile on your face. Your hand holding onto the Handel of the pan that held your twins favorite food.

You had just gone out to get the stuff you needed to make it. You couldn't remember the time you walked back home.

Your brows furrowed as you tried to remember, your thinking suddenly stopped as your son's walked into the house with a phone pressed up against his ear. The other twin had a anxious look on his face, his two hands place over the center of his chest.

Amane had his head low as he took in the words carefully from the phone, his brows raised in worry.

"Honey, what's going on? Is everything going alright?" , you asked as you wiped your two hands dry.

They didn't respond, this made you very scared. They never ignored you, they always responded with their voices high.

You walked over to them, your hand holding onto your apron. Your footsteps being soft.

"Boys? Why ain't you guys answering me? Answer me!" , you spoke with your voice raised. An stern look on your face.

Amane looked up at his brother Tsukasa. Tsukasa's eyes tearing up as he spoke, "Where's mommy? Is she alright? What happened? Amane tell me!"

"Babies! I am right here. Look at me!" , you began to spoke with your voice ragged.

"S-she's gone.. right when we passed those police cars.. they were surrounding her body Tsukasa. We couldn't see her." , Amane spoke as he lowed the phone.

[name] gasped. Her fingers going up to tug on her hand, "W-what are you talking about?! I am right here!"

Tsukasa began to cry, his two hands pulling hard on his bag straps. Amane holding a hand over his mouth as he rubbed his younger twins back.

Amane looking up, not wanting to see his twin cry his eyes out. He shut his eyes tight.

( play the video now! At 1:57 please! And wait until video is over. )

[name] came closer, her eyes blurred with tears, her hands coming up to her older son's face, "W-what are you talking about? C-cause I am right here.."

Her voice was now beginning to break, her voice weak and soft as she cried out, her twitching fingers coming up to his face, her hands cupping his face, only for her hands to go slightly through him, "Darling am right here.."

"Close your pretty eyes, my butterfly.. baby have no fear.." , her two fingers went up to his father's colored eyes, her fingers going over his eyes like if she was shutting them for him. Only for her fingers to do nothing.

She dropped onto her knees, her arms covering her head as she screamed. Her face cheeks covered in her tears. Hiccuping and speaking speaking softly again, "Honey, hold on for me.."

( wait for the part to come! )

"Stay right here.."

"I'll stay here with you, my dear.."

"Look up to the sky.. I am still alive. Because you want me to be.."

( wait for the part to come! )

"Remember my dear."

"You're strong."

"And loved."

"You're beautiful.. so beautiful."

"And you belong, here on earth."

"I love you."

——————————————————

Word count ; 538

Sorry for it being short! I apologize! 🥺

My uh, first lyrics video. Don't judge. Again, I am not sure if this is even an angst-

Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.7K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
27K 79 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
433K 7.8K 200
Another oneshots book open to requests (keep in mind some requests, like gore, may be rejected) But I'm open to any suggestions.
15.1K 695 26
𝙃𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙨...