Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{38 The game is on!
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{74 The interrogation

28.1K 1.4K 675
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{74 The interrogation

Your POV

The driver brings you to BTS their dorm, nervously you ring the doorbell. You didn't really know what to expect, even though you can already feel his heartbeat you still have no idea what is going on. His heartbeat is beating slow and steady, you had expected it to be faster. Namjoon said he was just lying in bed you had expected him to have an anxiety attack but something was different, you didn't feel anything. It made you worried, was something wrong with the soulmate bond or with Yoongi? You didn't know what was worse. 

''Hey, thank you for coming,'' 

''oh!'' You jumped when Namjoon spoke up, you were so lost in your thoughts you hadn't noticed him opening it. ''You scared me.''

''You did ring the bell?,'' Namjoon raised an eyebrow at you.

''Yeah, sorry.'' You lowered your head, embarrassed, ''I was just lost in thought.''

''That's okay,'' Namjoon opened the door a little further, ''Come in.''

You followed Namjoon in the house after hastily taking off your shoes. You could already hear voices in the living room, they were too far to understand what was being said. When you entered the living room the conversation went quiet and all eyes were on you. Everyone, except Yoongi, was gathered in the living room, even one of there managers was there. They must have been discussing what had happened. 

''What happened today?'' Seokjin was the first to speak up and asked the question that was on everyone's mind, ''Yoongi isn't telling us anything.''

''Honestly,'' You replied, ''I have no idea myself, Yoongi was supposed to go to BigHit to find out what exactly was going on, but something must have happened.''

''We heard you got fired?'' Namjoon asked crossing his arms over his chest, ''How did that happen?''

He looked intimidating, was he angry with you? During your talk with him, he had warned you not to hurt Yoongi, but this wasn't your fault, was it? 

''I- I-,'' You stuttered having trouble finding the right words, everyone was staring so intensely at you waiting for answers, ''The head editor called me to her office and the CEO was there they knew I was in a relationship. I told the truth but they didn't believe me and since it was a breach of contract they fired me.''

Embarrassed you looked at the ground. You hear Namjoon sigh and he started pacing around the room.

''It was wound to happen one day or another,'' He mumbled, ''How did they found out?''

''I don't know.'' You replied still looking at the ground, ''He must have a lot of trust in that person since he believed him or her blindly, they fired me before even talking to Yoongi.''

''How do you know that?'' The manager asked you could hear the doubt in his voice.

''Because I am his soulmate,'' You looked up straight into his eyes, ''I would have known if something so important would have happened, besides he would have told me.''

 ''I don't think they knew, y/n.'' Namjoon says interrupting your stare battle with the manager. 

''What do you mean?'' You asked confused. 

''Don't you think that they will talk to us or at least Yoongi first to verify the relationship?'' Namjoon replied in a serious voice.

''Yeah, but they knew I was in a relationship,'' You shrugged like it was an obvious conclusion,''  what other relationship could they be talking about?''

''I don't know? Do you?'' The manager asks narrowing his eyes at you.

''What?'' You ask perplex did he seriously think that you were cheating on Yoongi? ''I would never.''

''Y/n do you have any idea who could have told the CEO?'' Namjoon asks in a serious voice, ''Are there any other people besides us who know?''

''My friends,'' You reply, ''But they would never tell, besides the CEO would never even believe them.''

''There's no one else?'' Namjoon asks raising an eyebrow, ''Not someone who might have accidentally found out?''

You think deep but there's no one else, you still haven't even told your family afraid of what they might say. Besides you wouldn't want to let your mother down by not even able to meet him, the two of you were soulmates you were in this forever you could tell them later when things were more stable. There wasn't anyone else, right?

''Yoongi's driver,'' You said remembering this morning, ''He found out himself because he brought Yoongi to my house a couple of times, but he never saw me. He didn't even know it was me, because he had never seen my face before. He just  knew where I lived because he would drive Yoongi to my apartment.''

''Mr. Choi?'' The manager asked you nodded in response. ''He knows almost everything about the boys, I doubt he would say anything. He never says anything he is a quiet trustworthy man.''

''Me neither,'' Jimin spoke up for the first time, ''He knows a lot of things about us that could damage our career if it would come out, he wouldn't tell.'' 

''Then who?'' Namjoon finally stopped pacing and plopped down on the couch next to Jungkook who had kept quiet. 

You thought about all the events leading up to what happened today and couldn't shake the thought of that one drunk night after the office party. Eunmi had taken you to her house because you were drunk, you couldn't remember the end of the evening who knows what you had said to her? Did she know? If so, why didn't she just ask about it? Besides she is the youngest employee and she herself doesn't work that long at BigHit why would the CEO just blindly trust her? No, you didn't want to believe it was her, it just couldn't be.

''I don't know,'' You replied,  ''Maybe Yoongi knows more? Something must have happened for him to be in this state. Can I talk to him?''

''That's what I called you here for,'' Namjoon stood up again, ''I hope you are able to get through to him because he doesn't want to talk to anyone of us and I am really worried. Like I told you on the phone I have never seen him like this before. 

You follow Namjoon to Yoongi's room and hear how the discussion in the living room continues discussing what consequences your relationship could have. 

''Y/n?'' Namjoon turns around to face you, ''Do you really not know what happened?''

''No,'' You shook your head but had the feeling that Namjoon didn't believe you.

''I tried talking to him earlier,'' Namjoon sighed again, ''He said it was no point talking and that we would hear the announcement soon enough. What announcement?''

''About me getting fired?'' You replied unsurely.

''I don't think he would call it an announcement,'' Namjoon shook his head, ''I think it has something to do with us, BTS.''

''What?'' You replied confused, a thought immediately went through your head. It couldn't be right? Yoongi had told you before that he was afraid of his job when the company would find out about us being soulmates, but they wouldn't right? They couldn't. ''You don't think they fired him right?''

''I don't know,'' Namjoon shrugged, ''It's in our contract though.''

''What is in the contract?'' You curiously asked.

''That the contract is to be terminated when we find our soulmate.'' Namjoon narrowed his eyes at you, ''He never told you?''

''No, well not that is was in his contract,'' You looked up at him with a worried expression, ''He told me he was afraid of it, but they couldn't right?''

''They can,'' Namjoon replied, ''I never thought they would go through with it though. It's already in the contract since our trainee days and always thought it was meant for the early days, currently, we are old and wise enough to handle this situation, but who knows what goes on in the CEO's head.''

''No, no,'' You shook your head they wouldn't right? ''That's not fair it's not his fault...''

''Talk to him first, okay?'' Namjoon put a reassuring hand on his shoulder if he was mad at you he didn't seem like that now, ''I really hope I'm not right.''

Namjoon walked away and you were left alone in front of Yoongi's door. It just couldn't be true, they wouldn't fire him you just didn't want to believe it. There was only one way to find out. You gathered your thoughts and slowly opened the door to Yoongi's room. 

----

I'm back!!!! I'm really sorry it took me this long to update! 

I got lost within my own head for a while and was not in the right place. It was difficult to concentrate on anything and everything would just make me so exhausted. Slowly I'm starting to feel a bit better and am going back to writing. When I started writing on this chapter I realized how much I actually missed it. I want to pick everything back up where I left and will return to my usual update schedule of 5 days!

Ps: I really want to thank you all to be so understanding! You guys sent me such sweet messages it really kept me going and motivated to keep this story going. I never would have gotten as far as I have without you. Thank you so much for sticking with me through all of this!

Random character fact:

You always put the need of others before yourself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 12K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...
1.3K 132 20
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out โ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๏ฟฝ...
425K 17.4K 35
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Af...
699K 24.7K 33
โ˜…ๅฝกใ€€In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Afte...