Messed Up Love

By meemad

They both were madly in love but then what happened that she left him without saying a word? Why did she van... More

1
2
3
4
5
Author's note
6
Author's Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Feedback and suggestions
14
15
Why so 🔥?
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
*IMPORTANT*
23
24
25
26
Dil ki baat
27
28
Read
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
BE SAFE
40
41
42
Irrfan Khan
will you guys support me?
44
45
suggestion
46
47
48
49
ONE YEAR WITH 20K
50
51
Got it back
52
53
54
55
Epilogue
Thankyou
a new start
He's Married
New book

43

1.8K 87 24
By meemad

Rahul's P.O.V

"Are you sure She can stay here? I don't want you guys to get disturbed. I'll stay with Kiara till she's here?" Harshi said. This girl can never stop feeling like a burden.

" If you wanna stay with Kiara, you can. But Nandita will stay with Me and Anna" Bhavna said very casually making me chuckle and Harshi glaring at me

" Why are you staring at me like that? And Bhavna is right. You go stay with Kiara. Nandita will stay with us." I say getting a punch from her..

" geezz..woman you're violent" I exclaimed and she rolled her eyes. And making both Bhavna and I laugh

" Okay, then. I'll go to Kiara's home tonight. And Nandita will come here tomorrow morning" and that's when our siblings stopped laughing.

" what?" We both questioned

And Harshi burst out laughing. " how many times do I have to tell you? Don't mess up with me guys" she said as she kissed my nose

" Fuck you Harshi"

" You're most welcome"

" so, should I take you right here right now?" I smirked

She slightly spread her legs " You know how I like it"

" I'm gonna go Hard and Fa——"

" chiiii guys.... I'm still here. Anna, I'm your sister. Have at least a Lil bit shame" bhavna yelled at us and left

And I walked to Harshi with a smirk. I was about to hold her when she stood up and ran. I sigh and chase her .
———————

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard someone "YOU'RE REALLY LIVING WITH KL RAHUL?"

" ssshhhhh ... Nandu you'll wake him"

" And you haven't told Maa baba yet. Well, it's fine. Anyway they wouldn't appreciate this. Btw when are you going to tell them about him?"

" Soon. Let things cool down at home first and Rahul is aware of that though and can we please talk about this later"

" Obviously, there is a handsome hunk sleeping in front of me. I anyways wouldn't talk about anything else"

" You do know na that he's your sisters boyfriend"

" Soon he'll be your sisters husband"

" Nanditaaaa...."

By now I couldn't act more. So I opened one eye and interrupted .
" I wouldn't mind though" only to startle both the sisters. And that's when I saw Nandita.
She's pretty just like Harshi. But I suddenly felt very parental towards her as if she's my responsibility.

" You're eavesdropping Rahul." Harshi said eyeing me, while Nandita looked at me a lil intimidate

" You were so loud baby and I have ears. So I didn't do it willingly. " I said sitting on the bed
" Hey Nandita, finally I get to meet you"

" Heyya ..I really don't know what to say" she siad with an innocent smile

" Why? Talk to me the way you were talking to your sister. I can be your elder brother."

She smiled at that and said " Get up Rahul. Your morning breath stinks. Get freshed" with a smirk .

I looked at her seriously and saw that smirk turning flat. And then I burst out laughing.

" Wait for me downstairs for breakfast. I'll be there."

———————

When I reached downstairs I saw my beautiful girlfriend putting some dishes on table . So I pulled her and kissed he. Slowly.

" Guys.. you both anyway don't give a fuck about me. Atleast stop corrupting This child"
I heard Bhavna nad that's when I realised Nandita is also living with us.

When I broke the kiss I found Nandita's jaw hanging in the Air.
" I'm sorry. I forgot" I said and quietly started having my cereals.

" Bhavna di. I'm not a child for God sake. And this is not the first time someone kissed in front of me and I'm shocked because I still can't believe my hitler type sister can get such a hot boyfriend" and that was my turn to laugh
" Even you think she's hitler no?"

" You also think like this?" And we both high-fived. Both Harshi and Bhavna were eyeing both of us.

" Nandu, you know these two always team up against me nad torture me. Now it's balanced. Now I have you by my side" I said making Harshi roll her eyes..

" Shut up you both. Eat. Because both of you are getting late." Bhavna said

" Rahul, please drop Nandita to koremangla. I'm already late for work"

" Okay baby. "

" Bye guys. And Nandu behave" she commanded and Nandu ignored her

" Baby my kiss" I asked making a pout

" As far as remember I'm hitler na.. so fuck off" with that she left.

" Why you have to go to koremangla?" I asked Nandita

" I'm meeting a few friends over there"

"Okay..."

————————

Both Nandita nad I spent last few hours together gaming. I picked her up after my practices and we thought why not spend sometime together.

I felt responsible for her. I felt like she's another Bhavna to me.

When we reached home, we found Harshi and Bhavna munching popcorns are watching Hera pheri. So we both also joined them.

————————

Nandita left last night. Harshi was a Lil upset as the last week we spent it with a lot of fun. Even Bhavna cried and I felt sad. Nandita is now an important part of our lives as well. A part we both will always look after.

and today I' left to stay at a hotel. We have a match tomorrow. So, I'll have to stay with the team. I wanted to stay with Harshi but national duties come first.

The whole team is currently at Virat's room chilling when Yuzi came barging. He looked a Lil petrified . He was sweating.

" Yuzi, you're fine bro?"

" Yeah.. I just felt there is someone in my room" Yuzi answered

" Yuzi you must have dreamt" Mahi bhai said

" shayad but it felt real" Yuzi said lost

" Guys even I have heard things about this hotel." Hardik said softly

" What things?" Virat questioned

" That their is one lady who haunts this place because her boyfriend didn't give her enough time." Hardik said and I rolled my eyes but youngsters : Rishab, Deepak, Shivam looked a lil scared. And a glint if fear was visible in Rohit , Dhawan and jaddus faces too.

" What rubbish Harry?" I exclaimed

" Guys I literally saw a woman's reflection on the mirror and that's why I came here running" this was Yuzi..

And Virat started laughing..
" Guy's you both are being so stupid. Anyway, if we're talking about ghost then we should watch some horror movie. Let's watch conjuring. "Virat said

" Nahi bhaiya.." Shivam tried to say but shut his mouth as Virat gave him look. Poor kid

We were middle of movie when we heard ghunghroo and everyone yelled.
" What was that?" Asked Mayank asked.
Just then a cold wind entered the room and this time even I felt a lil scared.
And then we suddenly saw a shadow of women standing in the balcony we all literally ran to the gate but it was jammed. Manish tried calling reception but phone was dead and then light went.
And that's when the cupboard opened and someone walked out and the shadow from balcony was no-more a shadow but a woman.
We all were shit scared and sat on the bed holding each other when both the women stood in front of the bed and started laughing.
And soon there was light and those two women were my loving girlfriend and Mayank's wife and now even Yuzi, Hardik and Virat were laughing.

" God. You guys were fucking scared" Aashi siad in between her laugh

" Who would have thought Indian cricket team is so fattu" Harshi said

And Yuzi harry Virat couldn't stop laughing.

" Guy's How was our acting" Yuzi asked

" Guys we planned it, Aashi and Harshi sneaked in room even before you guys. Hardik and Harshita planned to prank everyone so even I took part in it and we included Aashi and Yuzi too"

" You guys looked so funny"  Harshi siad

" Harshita here I consider you my sister and this is what you do?" Mahi bhai asked

" Mahi bhai, that's why I pranked otherwise why would I prank The Mahendra Singh Dhoni? I pranked my brother"
——————

It's been half an hour since the prank and we are still laughing at that. And talking about it.

"Guys that's it I'm going to my room..
According to Hardik the ghost came because her boyfriend didn't spend enough time with her. So, guys. I'm going to spend time with mine." I said as I pulled Harshi with me.

" Okay bye... Use protection" Virat yelled from behind

" Nahh.. don't use it. I want to become uncle" Hardik teased  nad Harshi turned nad showed him her middle finger and everyone started laughing.

————————

I lie down with her against my chest. After a week I'm again leaving Ind vs Sri Lanka. It's true we don't get enough time together but we try to make most of it. She makes me so happy. I kiss her neck softly making her moan and pull her closer. I should be sleeping but i know I have to work hard tonight. Luckily tomorrow we just have practices.

——————————

Please vote guys. I have very less votes and even lesser Comments. And that is so demotivating. If you appreciate my work please show it. Please vote and comment.

And stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 15K 43
~ "I don't mind. I'm okay with this marriage." "So, it's a yes from your side?" "Yeah, it's a yes." "Well then, I don't have any reason to say no...
46K 1.4K 16
Its arranged by their parents but before they marry can they fall in love? Its a Hardik Pandya Fanfiction.
12.1K 930 26
"You want to know why I kissed you that night?" Rahul thought about it. Did he want to? The answer was yes but there was this unknown fear holding h...
215K 10.8K 82
Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged marriage with an illiterate village girl...