Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
19 : The Final Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

31 : Behind Her Smile (2)

17K 597 200
By yeonneulie

Just as Yoongi's thought.

All of it makes sense now.

Yoongi doesn't believe that someone could suddenly be back to normal after that incident and he believe that it doesn't make sense Y/N could be back to normal that easily.

At first Seokjin also doesn't believe it. After the day of the incident, it seems the incident never happens as Y/N is like her old self. She laugh and smile a lot, there's nothing change about her behaviour. Seokjin believe that maybe the therapy is working as she is getting happier each day.

But Yoongi doesn't buy it.

and he got his answer this night.

Yoongi didn't really do anything with her but that doesn't means that he kept his attention off her. He always keep his eyes on her, whatever she's doing with the rest of the member.

and one thing caught his attention.

She's stoned when someone touch her.

She never like that before. She's not the person who mind about skinship from the member. But Yoongi saw that everytime the member do skinship with her, a hint of nervousness can be seen from her face but soon replace by her smile. It's only for a split second but Yoongi saw it. He also saw how she would try to avoid the member skinship. The rest of the boys didn't realized it and he didn't know whether she's too good at acting or his members are dumb.

But now he knows now, that she's just pretending to be happy.

+++

The boys are now sitting on the floor, trying to catch their breath as they finish their dance practice.

"Finally rehearsal will be over soon. I can't wait to get on the bed" Jimin said as he throw his body on the floor.

"Agree but I can't wait to get shower first" Hoseok said while smelling his shirt with a disgusted face.

"It's already more than a week since Y/N live with us. I'm glad she's couping it up well. She seems much more happier and cheerful" Namjoon said with a relieved look on his face. Hearing this, Seokjin smile along with the other member except for Jungkook and Yoongi.

"What's the matter Jungkook? Is there something wrong?" Namjoon ask the younger boy as he sense the boy thought were somewhere else.

"W-well, the truth is.." Jungkook gulps before he continued.

"....a couple nights ago I was playing my game as usual until 2 am. I was about to go to the kitchen to get some food since I'm hungry.."

"...and then I saw Y/N in our balcony. I went to her and want to ask her why she's not asleep yet, she said she gazing the moon. But....."

Jungkook gulped before he continued "I saw light reflecting in her cheek and I can see the wetness in her cheek"

Jungkook statement made the room fill with silence but loud with each other member thoughts. Seokjin furrow his eyebrow as his mind fill with thoughts.

Is she just pretending to be happy because she doesn't want anyone to worried for her?

Seokjin thought wonder everywhere, how could he didn't see right through her own sister?

His thoughts interupted by the sound of the door open. All the boys attention feel on it as they saw Y/N standing in front of the door with a big smile on her face.

"Oppa! It's already 8 pm! That's means practice is done and we can finally eat! Yeay!" Y/N said happily as she start to jumping around.

Seeing Y/N's smile broke the boys heart. Now they know that she is hiding her pain behind her smile. Y/N look at the boys weirdly as they stare at her with undescribeable gaze before Hoseok replied "I want chicken! Let's eat chicken! Chicken noodle soup. Chicken noodle soup"

"You really like chicken noodle soup, oppa. No! I want tteokbeokki pleaseee" Y/N said while claps both of her hand, pleading the boys to grant her wish.

"Anything for you, my sister" Seokjin said as he heads towards her, patting her head with sadness in his eyes.

+++

Yoongi's plan for this night is to continue his song in his studio but Namjoon insist that he should just rest in the dorm. He doesn't really fight it since he caught a flu a couple of days ago and it's not going away.

As soon as he got to the dorm, he immediately went to his room and throw his body to the bed. While the rest of the boys and Y/N are eating dinner in the dining room. He felt really tired. His stomach starts to growl but he decided that he needed sleep more than eating.

It's 3 am in the morning and Yoongi's suddenly awake. He wanted to sleep again but his stomach start to growl. He cursed in his head as he decided to go to the kitchen. There must be leftover from the food that the boys and Y/N bought.

As he march his way to the kitchen, there he saw her.

To be honest, Yoongi saw her everyday, sitting on the bench late at night while staring at the moon. He know way before Jungkook saw her last night. Yet he never approach her.

Why?

Maybe because the fact that he doesn't know what he have to say.

He was about to head towards the kitchen again before he remember Seokjin and Jimin's words.

He slowly start to head towards the balcony as he glance from the door. There he saw the girl is sitting on the bench as she kept her eyes on the moon. Yoongi start took his step slowly, approaching the girl. He stop his step as he's now standing next to her. He gaze at her while the girl still looking at the moon, not noticing his presence.

"It's late"

The boy voice startled her as the girl start to turned her head at the source of the voice. She widen her eyes at the sight. She hang her head down.

"I'm not sleepy" Y/N said with a small voice as she bit her lips.

She didn't expect him to saw her in the balcony, let alone talking to her. She thought that still even though he save her, he still ignoring her as he didn't tried to talk to her at all. And as the rest of the boys always center around her, she didn't get a chance to tried to talk to the boy.

Y/N realized this is the perfect time to thank him and apologize. She start to plot scenario on how she will thank him and also apologize to him.

But before she proceed to do that, she realize that the boy already gone inside.

She sighed as she decided to talk to him in the morning. She turned her attention back to the moon before a blanket starts to wraps around her shoulders, startling her.

She turned her head as the boy took a seat next to him. His gaze on the moon while hers on his. Y/N couldn't lie but she swear she could feel herself blushing right now. She hang her head low as she start to play with her fingers.

"I-I'm sorry" Y/N said, making the boy turned.

"Why would you say that?"

"I'm sorry you hurt because of me. I'm sorry for the scar on your face" Y/N said as she bit her lips.

Yoongi roll his eyes as he scoff "You're the one who's hurting and you're worried about me?"

"I'm not hurting oppa. You're the one who's fighting"

"I know you're not okay"

"I am fine" Y/N persistenly said as she stare at the boy, trying to confince him.

Yoongi sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. He turned his attention away from the girl.

"Stop hiding it, Y/N"

"I am okay. With all of the others here, I feel much more happier"

"Are you sure?"

Y/N gulps as she answered "100%"

"Then why Jungkook saw you cried here?"

Y/N freeze as she gulps.

"I-"

"Come on Y/N. You think I-we won't realize it? I know you go here every night. I know you cry in here everynight. I know that you're not okay, Y/N. I know you're just pretending to be happy in front of us. I know it all so just fucking tell me that you're not okay"

Yoongi's furrow his eyebrow, you can see fire in his eyes as he said that. Yoongi's word stab Y/N as she start to hold her breath and bite her lips. Liquid starts to form in her eyes. Her lips starts to quiver as she stutter.

"I-I.."

And before she realized it, a pair of hands pulls her making her go forward. His hand wrapped around her shoulder as he pulls her for a hug.

All it takes for her to broke down in tears.

She never wanted to make everyone worried, that's why she always make sure to put a smile on her face everytime, to make sure to everyone that she's okay. To make sure that she's fine and they all can go back being normal, as she doesn't want to burden them to keep accompany her.

Everyone always make sure to stay by her side, making her happy and comforting her with actions and words. So when Yoongi say those words, she feels like her walls are being broken. All of the emotions seems to be overflowing.

Yoongi's heart broke seeing someone he cares drowning in tears. He doesn't know what to do or say to make her feel better.

Hell, he felt useless.

He's been ignoring her for days and then he proceed to make her cry?

Even though it's not technically because of him. He doesn't know how to make her feel better.

She never really talks about her problem to him, it was always the other way around.

He felt that he's only hurting her even more.

Yoongi break the hug as he stare at the girl who's still sobbing, her body is shaking. He lift up his hand to sweep away her tears.

"Y/N, look at me"

The girl shook her head while continuing to sob. Yoongi sighed as he start to cupped her cheeks, motioning her to look at him. Her beautiful eyes filled with tears and it broke his heart.

"You know it's breaks my heart seeing you cry like this. If only I was much more faster, then all of it won't be happen"

Y/N eyes soften at his words as she tried to stop her tears.

"You know it's not your fault, oppa" Y/N pat his shoulders as he hang his head down.

"I know but I can't forgive myself for not protecting you that night. I-I'm sorry"

Y/N widen her eyes at the crack in his voice.

"Fuck, you don't know how much I wanted to go back to that night and make sure you stay with the boys. You don't know how much I regret for not being fast enough. You don't know how I wanted to just go back and beat the hell of the man" Yoongi ruffle his hair frustratedly.

This is the first time Y/N ever seen Yoongi like this. Her heart start to beat faster at his words. Is that how he feel? Y/N couldn't help to think about a probability of him seeing her more than a little sister.

Y/N place her hand on his shoulder as she rub it slowly. Yoongi start to search for her hand as he held on in tightly like it his most precious thing. His action make Y/N startled.

He then started to turned his body to her as he look at her in the eyes. Y/N gulped as his behaviour. She bit her lips as she tried to maintain the eye contact while waiting the boy's word to come out from his mouth.

"Y/N, please"

"Please let me replace your bad memories with a good one"

So how's the story so far? :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.3K 74
BTS and their professor Noona. Ft. Blackpink and IU Dive in the story to find out what happens when BTS live with their Noona who is also a Professor...
53.2K 1.5K 31
Min Yoonmi and Min Yoongi who are mafia siblings with a single father. Their father fell in love with a women with 6 kids and their siblings. They co...
209 1 21
Hani has moved her and two sisters to Seoul for a new life, a new job and possibly a new love..She never knew that when she took the job at one of th...
SMS By 🦉

Fanfiction

169K 5.1K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...