The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

Autorstwa funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... Więcej

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)
THANK YOU

Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)

7.3K 465 77
Autorstwa funstoriestelling

Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)

I find myself floating as my body has been carried by someone none other than Xiao Zan. I am out of the car. The cold wind was brushing onto my face. The coldness has awaken me. Although, my eyes were half open. The vision of a worried Mrs Lam could be seen from the corner of my eye.

I stretch my hand to her and she held it for a moment, and Xiao Zan says to her

"He is ok, thank goodness. He needs rest, ok," Mrs Lam kept nodding. Tears were obvious on her chubby face.

I was half awake but the journey to my room seems a bit longer than usual. Then, I realized Xiao Zan has brought me to his room instead.

I began to stir and kick a bit.

"Shhh.., it is ok. I am trying to treat your wounds, ok" He put me on his bed. I just stare hard at him now.

"Come, let me treat the wounds" He came with the medical box and attempted to apply it on my arm which has some small cuts.

I screams and yells as I remembered the scene of He Peng, touching me. I stood up and began to take off my jacket and even my pant but my helpless hand was just shaking and couldn't get to work.

"He STINGS, Get him off me..please...help ,,,me...please" Xiao Zan at first was buffled and I think later he understood. He took out my jacket but waited as he could not do my pant. I was hysterical

"Get it off, please!!!!!", so Xiao Zan just unzip my pant in a flash while I jump into the bed, with only my shirt and my boxer.

Xiao Zan turns around and find some track pant for me to wear. I just slip it in while tears flow down my cheek.

He came to me slowly and took me into his arm carefully. I was sad because someone invaded my body so rudely. But when the love of my life took me in. At this moment I just couldn't think of anything but to give in to Xiao Zan embrace. He look at me with so much love and he plant a kiss on my forehead and asks.

"Can I kiss your neck to replace what had been done to you. I promise to be gentle, ok" When I heard that I was so surprised but I really wants to get that awful feeling out of my chest. I nodded shyly and he place his lip gently on my neck and place a few kisses and stops and look at me fearfully as if he is afraid that I am so fragile. But his kisses has sent electrifying sensation over me that I could not control myself but just closes my eyes and enjoy it.

"IS this better" Xiao Zan asks me gently. Looking at his handsome face so close, every of his feature just imprinted in my mind. Having and knowing all the sensation, suddenly realized that this man does not belongs to me but have a girlfriend immediately feels my heart with pain.

"I want to go HOME please" I sat at the corner of the bed and sob.

"Here has been your home for 1 month" Xiao Zan look at me and I could see some pain in his eyes.

"I want mommy..... no one loves me here" I say and cries

"WHAT OH MY GOSH!!!!, Yibo, you don't know how much I love you, my daring" Xiao Zan

.

"STOP LYING, PLEASE... you have a girlfriend, a future Mrs Xiao" I state it out softly because it hurts, how can a man say he loves you and have a girlfriend.

"NO, I never love her. Let me explain, she is my childhood friend, we have a contract that she will pretend to be my girlfriend till I marry someone' Xiao Zan lift his hand in the air with all sort of gestures trying his best to get me to understand.

When I heard that I immediately feel my lung begins to breath freely like there was such a relief that Xiao Zan does not have a girlfriend. But still...., I want to question him because I suffers so much because of that.

"Why would you need a faked girlfriend, huh" I ask him.

"Because, I just can't have too many disturbance in my life, I am not ugly and there are too many ...uhemmm... proposal for marriage..." Xiao Zan was a bit shy telling me he is actually good looking.

I roll eyes and keep it wide at him.

"Come on, split it out, you are saying because you are good looking, What!! Not ugly.. Why are you talking like an old man, I might think you are my father" I stick out my tongue at him naughtily. I forgot myself and let my teenage hormones seep in and giggle at him.

He sit back at the corner of the bed and looks at me

"What a naughty cute boy, I really don't know how to handle you" Xiao Zan became a bit less stiff and relaxes when he saw me giggle.

Then, I looks at him and ask him

"Do you know I am Wang Yibo when you employs me as the housekeeper, huh" I asks him.

He lower down his head and did not answer me. I already knew the answer by now. I am young but not stupid. Xiao Zan is feeling guilty, he must have known. I invite him to sit beside me by patting on the bed.

"Come here, sit here and tell me, please" Xiao Zan face began to beam and he quickly sit beside me on the bed.

"Why would you want to marry me, a guy when you haven't even met me, huh, tell me" I ask him like an interrogation officer

"I know you... er, Mr Lam has been stalking you from University to home and with friends for about 6 months now..... I fall in love with you when I saw all your video, you are so innocent, so full of life... I already love you... you take shelter in my car was an unexpected bonus" Xiao Zan explains to me with eyes full of love...

"Ahhh, meaning you already know who I am and you are just making a fool out of me", Then I extend my leg and gave him a kick "THUG", his fell on the floor with his butt.

"Ooch......, darling that is painful" Xiao Zan begin to stand up and smoothen his butt.

"That's for lying to me" I told him "And making me looks like an idiot" I told him.

"NO, you are the most beautiful and handsome boy that cheer up the whole Xiao Mansion. In fact, they called you "The Crazy Housekeeper". I love everything you did in this house.....er, can I sit next to you... darling" Xiao Zan looks at me.

"Huh, yes" I was a bit shy because he was praising me

Xiao Zan came towards me and holds my hand and kiss my hand from front to back and back to front again.

"Am I forgiven?" He asks me with gentleness. I was shy and I just smile.

Then suddenly, I turned around and look at him with a sad and angry face.

"You smacked me on my butt, I am going to tell mommy. No one smack me before" I began to tears a bit because the memory was heartbroken.

I could feel Xiao Zan stiffened and his face became pale.

"Yibo darling, I am so...so..so sorry. I couldn't control myself when you ask me to...go..fu...Ziyi, I love..you..., I was.. too..upset"

Then Xiao Zan gave me a silly smile.

"Why don't you smack me three times and then we are square" He acts like a 10 years old now.

I fold my arms and looks at him.

"You want me to suffer more" I ask him

"What!, NO, my butt is being smack not yours' He looks confused

"Look at your bony and skinny ass, you will just make my hand painful. I don't want" I whine and huffed. Xiao Zan cover his mouth and laughs

"Ooop... sorry, not everyone has a beautiful ass like you" I couldn't stand his teasing anymore, I gave him another kick off the bed. "THUG"

"Ooopp... what that's for, darling" Xiao Zan was on the floor and he looks at me confusingly.

"I am so sorry, love, I will never ever smack you again" Xiao Zan rub his butt again and came onto the bed.

He crawl onto the bed and then hold me and cup my face. He looks at me with so much love, I must admit I began to feel like I am lost in the trance

"I love you so much, I think of you all the time. I didn't want to break your cover as Bodie as I wanted you to love me too. When your parents wants to fulfill the promise my deceased parent had make between us. I knew that you will be the one for me. I fell in love with you immediately when I saw all the video about you. Yibo, I wants you to love me as much as I love you. I...I...am... so ...desperately..in..love..with you and I also..desperately wants you..to love..me. So, I try all ways to keep you in this home, sweetheart" Xiao Zan speaks with tears in his eyes and I could see all his sincerely and love.

"Do.. you..love..me..er" Xiao Zan ask me gently as if he is scare of the answer.

I looks at him shyly with a face that is as red as a tomatoes. I answer him

"Mn. I love you" and look down and play with my finger.

"Gosh!!!!!, I am the happiest man on earth YIBO" Xiao Zan laughs and he just stares at him.

"Can I kiss you, daring" Xiao Zan asks me

I am a teenager, my hormones and adrenaline are flying up high. I took his face and kiss him on the lips passionately and was fiercely returned by him till we both stop to take some air.

"Yibo..can you sleep with me...NO.... I mean..we just sleep cuddling ..no..I mean...I just..Gosh... we just sleep next to each other..so that I..know you are safe"

I am really too tire because by now it is already 2 am. I nodded my head and Xiao Zan went to quickly change his clothes and then he lay down beside me.

I am still shy because I have not slept with anyone before, but Xiao Zan scoop me in and cuddle in.

"Zan Zan" I call him

"Wow, I love that you call me Zan Zan" Xiao Zan giggle like a teenager in love. Now, I guess he is more like a teenager than me.

"Can I call you Bo Bo" Xiao Zan asks even without looking I think I can guess he is smiling.

"Ok, but can you please take that something out of your pant. I am uncomfortable and cannot sleep with it poking me" I asks

"Oh.. I will try" Xiao Zan voice was very soft.

"It is STILL POKING ME" I told him because why is he not taking it out.

"What did you bring to bed?" I ask him.

"Your motorbike handle" Xiao Zan giggle.

"What, did you dismantle it?" I ask.

"Erh, when you were drunk that night, you mistaken that as your handle and you twist it". Xiao Zan told me.

"What!!!!, I don't believe it, I must see it as it is my motor bike hand" I  my hand onto his pant  and then I felt it and my face became pale.

"Is this your that THING." I became disoriented when I think of myself twisting it when I was drunk and accidentally too shocked and I extend my leg and gave him a kick unconsciously.

"THUG" Xiao Zan fell on the door again.

"Darling, I am so sorry. You know I cannot control it. I will try but..please .. don't kick me again. I think my butt is really sore" Xiao Zan tells me with pleading voice.

I pull him up and gave him a long kiss. I intend this to be my apology.

Then suddenly I ask him

"How am I going to ride my motorbike to race if when I look at the motorbike, I imagine it to be your THING, HUH..... Ewww..... I intended to take part in the motorcycling racing" I whine a bit and starts hitting his chest lightly.

"Maybe, when you think of your bike handle as my THING, you might drive the motorbike faster and win all the races" Xiao Zan teases and giggle at me and he decide to cover my mouth with his before I could speak.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

8.2K 497 11
"I just wanted to have a good physical relationship but you got involved in it, so I'm breaking up" "Prove it" "What?" "Prove that you ONLY WANTED A...
12.9K 1K 12
《 A Zhanyi fanfic 》 The only thing I need to remember is you . . . You are the one that I can't forget . . . Whatever happens, I must remember you...
2.9K 165 3
well its like a comfort zone for me so I'll be writing this only when I am anxious or sad so yeah If any Xfx's or Mtjj's feelings are hurt due to thi...
42.2K 3.1K 27
xiao zhan is popular guy in the university, because of his handsome face, flirting style and his cool habits xiao zhan is belong to very rich family...